Threesome Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, she feels good," he says, almost to himself as he begins pulling you back against his thrusting hips.

"I know," I reply, my eyes on your ass as it ripples against his hips. "Fuck her harder." You moan on my cock as he pumps faster, his hips slapping against you. You suck me wildly, your mouth sliding up and down the throbbing length of my cock as we both fill you.

"You like that, baby?" I ask you, although you can only moan in reply as I begin to push my cock deeper into your mouth.

We fill you like that for a few moments, until he has to pause to catch his breath. Your moans are constant now, and when he slips out of you I stand as you suck me. He wipes sweat from his brow and sits back on his heels, his cock hard between his toned thighs. I move onto the bed, beside him, and you swing around, engulfing his cock with your mouth and tasting your musky sweet cream before moving back to me. You go from one cock to the other, stroking the one you are not sucking, your mouth wet and hot around us both in turn. After a few moments of enjoying your mouth he lays on his back, and when you look up at me I nod.

Straddling him again you slip his cock back inside you and soon after feel my hands on the ripe curve of your ass. Spreading you I crouch behind you and hold onto your hips, pushing you down on him as you lean forward, your tits on his chest as you feel the head of my cock against the tight ring of your ass. Your hips jerk reflexively and I stroke you softly, coaxing you to relax as his lips brush your neck. You look back over your shoulder and adjust yourself slightly until you can feel the pressure of my cock against your tiny opening, that tight hole spreading slowly until it can no longer resist the force of my cock against it. You take me inside slowly, inch by burning, stretching inch until you are completely full, stretched around us both.

I feel his cock gliding against mine deep inside you, and within moments you are coming again. Your mind reeling, our hands all over your body, your hips and tits, your ass, your thighs, your hair, your neck, you give yourself over to the sensation of being completely full. He and I work together to bring you over and over, holding you down on his cock to allow me to fuck your ass, then releasing that pressure so he can push up into the tight heat of your pussy. Once you are fully relaxed, laying over his body, your body sapped of strength, he withdraws as I push into you, his hips rising as I pull back. Finding that rhythm seems like a small miracle and as we both glide into you over and over, stretching and reaching so deep into your body, again and again, your orgasms cascade over you like a pounding surf lapping at the shore.

You feel him first, his hands gripping you hard, and as you tense in response I feel you tighten on my cock. My moans turn to cries, his chest rumbling deep, your high, feminine wail over us both as we all reach for the same burning, pulsing ball. When we cum him a split second before me, we pour ourselves into you, hot and wet, grunting with effort as you shudder and scream, the impossible combination of the three of us cumming together reached with perfection.

We hold you between us as you slowly calm down, your hands shaking as we release you from our powerful hold, caressing now instead of gripping, soothing where seconds earlier we were demanding. I slip out of you and allow you to roll onto your back beside him, lying on your other side, his hand joining mine as we stroke you, you drowsy and smiling, kissing him then me, your arms around as both as we begin to kiss your body, softly, slowly, and as you feel my fingers caress lower on your body and smile to yourself.

The night has just begun.

12