Threesome Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
Account of my first time with two throbbing cocks!
5.2k words
4.62
83.8k
87
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my first threesome has been written about before by my husband, (Two Cocks for Lynne by LEATBT) I have had requests for a few years now to write an account from my point of view. Please be aware that this does involve wife sharing, if that's not your thing please move on, don't waste your time reading it, then feel that you have to comment on your disgust! Thank you.

Well, here goes!

At the time of the story we are a married couple in our late twenties. My husband Jim is a 6' blond haired good looking guy. I am only 5' slim (not skinny), 34D bust, nice legs and bum (so I'm told!) and with straight, shoulder length auburn hair cut in a long bob.

To start with I should say that never in my wildest dreams had I ever considered sleeping (or staying awake even) with two men at the same time! I have had fantasies of course, just like any other woman, but in my case, they were more along the lines of teasing older men with what they couldn't have. I love to flirt and if I feel that I can turn a man on while acting innocently, that does it for me, naughty but harmless!

I suppose that this true account really started one evening when Jim produced a porno that had been lent to him. Our younger friend Ian was with us as we had just returned home from an evening in the pub. We had poured drinks and sat down to watch as Jim put the film on.

To be honest, it was poor quality and it had a terrible story line and our conversation started to take over as the film was just playing away to itself in the background as we chatted. That is until the scene where the star suddenly had the attentions of two men. She was soon taking a cock at each end, the room went quiet and I felt a tension in the air as I sat there between my husband and our friend watching how she enjoyed herself with two cocks.

Feeling a little uncomfortable and slightly embarrassed, I got up saying I was going to make coffee, praying that my knees would hold out until I had left the room.

That scene had got to me and I had to admit that the thoughts going through my mind were making me very wet!

Later that night after Ian had left; Jim and I were in bed when he started to question me on whether the idea of a threesome appealed. I finally admitted that the idea as a fantasy did, although I would never actually have the courage to do it for real.

Over the following weeks, the chat about the threesome fantasy continued more regularly, and I have to say that while kneeling between Jim's legs with a mouthful of cock (I love giving and receiving oral) and with my pussy filled with a throbbing 'Mr Real' vibrator, the idea was beginning to have more and more appeal!

I should say at this stage that in my mind, the 'other cock' in my fantasy was always Ian. I'll admit that I did find him very attractive and had already been flirting lightly with him, although at only eighteen, he was eleven years younger than me!

I knew he had a bit of 'thing' for me, I had felt it pushing against me when we had had a few dances at a party recently! I took the bulge in his pants as a compliment. He would never dare try anything on and as a very happily married woman; I wouldn't have wanted it either. I did enjoy the reaction though!

Then the night came that Jim dropped the bomb! He was lying beside me slowly feeding his cock in and out of my pussy in a lazy comfortable rhythm when he quietly asked if would fancy trying a threesome for real!

I could tell by the way his cock became harder as he mentioned it that he was serious.

I really didn't know what to say, but eventually admitted that I might, but it would have to be with the right person, someone that we could trust and that I found attractive. I couldn't just do it with a stranger the way you so often read about.

I could tell that this pleased and excited Jim, he began to fuck me with stronger thrusts as he started to run through a list of our friends that I might find suitable, but none of them were who I wanted. I began to think it would never occur to him to mention Ian, possibly because of his age.

He went quiet for a few seconds and I thought that was the end of it. Then he whispered,

"Well, what about Ian then?"

Now I was getting turned on, I couldn't believe that my husband was really suggesting that he would share me with our young friend; this was suddenly becoming much more exciting!

'Ian?' I gasped in surprise. Then, after pretending to ponder on it for a while I replied ' Well yes, but isn't he a bit young though? He might be suitable, but how could we go about asking him? What if he doesn't want to? He might not even fancy me! This is a big decision, let me think about it for a bit.

I didn't admit to having already felt his cock pressing against me, so I knew that he definitely did fancy me! For my part, I had already been imagining this fit young man between my thighs and sharing me with my husband. I became wet in anticipation of the plan working.

***

A few nights later I asked Jim if he had spoken to Ian. He told me he hadn't as I had said I wanted to think it over.

'Would you like me to ask him then?'

'I think so, just sound him out, and see if it appeals to him?'

Jim agreed. My God, what did I think I was doing! This was so exciting.

The next evening, Jim told me that he had spoken to Ian and he was definitely up for it! They had set a date for Saturday night. My stomach was in knots now, I told Jim that I didn't want to see Ian before the night, I couldn't face the embarrassment of trying o carry on as though nothing was happening!

The rest of the week passed in a flash as I kept trying to visualise how I would cope.

By the Friday before, my mind was in a whirl. Could I really go through with this? How would we start? What should I wear? What would be the situation between us afterwards? A fantasy is one thing, but the reality was something very different. Could I really be going to let myself be fucked silly by my husband and a teenager at the same time, could I take it?

Finally, Saturday morning arrived and was I was very turned on, very nervous, and more than a little apprehensive.

I decided to slip into town at lunchtime; I wanted to buy a few new pairs of expensive lace top, hold up stockings. While I was out I found a black silk lacy G-string that tied up with a bow either side of the hip, ideal! It wasn't going to cover very much, but they would be able to get it off gracefully without any trouble.

I had everything I needed now!

For the rest of the afternoon my mind was in a spin as I was so nervous. When the moment came, could I really go through with this? I knew I wanted to, I had thought of little else, but I still wasn't sure that I had the courage.

Ian was due to arrive at our house at 7pm, the idea being that we would go to the pub for a few drinks (which I would definitely need), then I would come back, shower and change before the boys returned.

Ian arrived on the dot at seven o'clock and I have to say that we all seemed to feel equally awkward. I was glad to get to the pub (which was only a few minutes' walk) and down a few stiff drinks. We tried to chat normally but the atmosphere was electric as we all avoided mentioning our plans for later.

I kept my eye on the clock until it reached 9pm, the time I had decided that I would leave to prepare myself.

Nervously I asked Jim for his house key (I wanted to make sure that they didn't appear before I was ready!), then I gave him a kiss and stood up to leave, saying that I would text him when I was ready and warned them not to get drunk or it would all be wasted!

I was glad to leave the pub as I felt as though everyone that looked at me knew what I was about to do, stupid I know, but that's how it seemed.

Once I was back indoors, I took a quick shower to freshen up, and then I sat down to do my makeup. I wanted to look hot for this evening, so I paid extra attention to my dark eye shadow and deep red lipstick, which I covered with a nice layer of clear gloss. I knew what Jim liked and I wasn't expecting any complaints from young Ian!

Finishing off with a liberal spray of my perfume, it was time to get dressed. Once again, I was dressing for my husband, but it was in a way that nobody else had ever seen me, I felt sure that Ian was in for a treat!

I had several attempts at getting the lace up panties adjusted correctly, then carefully eased on the lovely Italian deep lace, hold up stockings. I had decided to go without a bra tonight, so it was straight on with a snug fitting white silk blouse. Then another of Jim's favourites, a soft, black leather micro mini skirt that only just came past my stocking tops.

Finally, once I was happy with everything, I slowly zipped myself into a pair of black leather high heel thigh boots. Jim had had these made to measure and they must have cost him a fortune! They were so outrageously sexy that they were definitely for indoor wear and no one else had ever seen me in those either.

Checking myself one last time in the mirror, I was satisfied that the boys were going to get a very horny looking little hot wife tonight. If this look didn't get them going, nothing would!

I adjusted the lighting to an intimate level and poured myself a another stiff drink before sitting down and picking up my mobile. I could feel my nerves reacting again as I typed in the simple message to Jim saying 'I'm ready' and after hesitating nervously for a few seconds with my finger hovering over the button, I pressed send.

That's done it now! I thought. They would be here in a few minutes, my mind was now firmly on the evening ahead and what I was about to do. I was a very happily married woman and this was so out of character!

I had also been in great anticipation about Ian's cock of course, I had committed myself to this with no idea what it was going to be like, length, thickness or even taste. I'd only had Jim's cock for the past ten years, so I was getting wet at the very thought of having another to play with.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell.

'Oh my God! They're here!' I gasped, in a mild panic!

In my heels I had to negotiate the stairs very carefully as I went down to the front door. I stayed behind the door so as not to be seen from the street as I let them, and the look on their faces told me that my efforts had not been wasted before they even began to tell me how good I looked.

I thanked them for the compliments saying, "You two had better come up then!"

I led them up the stairs swaying my hips provocatively as I went, I could feel their hungry eyes on my pert round bum and booted legs, and just knew what they were thinking, two dirty minds in unison!

I ushered them into the living room as I went into the kitchen to pour some coffee. Jim soon came up behind me and pulled me to him, I could feel his hard cock against my back as he asked if I was nervous.

"God Yes! Aren't you?" I asked. "Do you think it will be alright?"

He assured me that it was going to be fine, and when I asked if I looked OK, not too slutty, he laughed and said that considering what they were about to do to me, I shouldn't worry too much about slutty!

I think I blushed from my toes all the way up to my hair roots and my knees almost gave way!

I took the coffees nervously through to the lounge. Jim and Ian were at either end of the sofa, but I was so uneasy that I sat opposite in an armchair. We chatted over coffee but I couldn't stand the strain any longer, I had to ask.

"Well, ...how do we begin? Shall I come and join you?"

I stood up and shimmied slowly across the room, easing myself between them on the sofa.

"God, this is awkward! ...Um, how do we start?" I asked, softly.

Jim suggested that as Ian was our guest, I should start by giving him a welcoming kiss!

I think I gulped as I turned to my face to Ian's and whispered "Hello".

He smiled and whispered "Hello" back as he took me in his arms and slowly our lips met for the first time. This was a very strange sensation, kissing this young man in front of my husband!

The sensation increased as I felt Jim's hand sliding up my leg and under my skirt as I continued to kiss Ian with building passion. He was proving to be a good kisser and soon his tongue was slipping into my mouth.

I wasn't ready for a hand up my skirt yet, I wanted them both to discover the lace up G-string together, and to untie a side each, so I put my hand on his and panted "Not yet Darling".

I moved his hand up to my breasts as I continued to kiss Ian. Jim undid just enough buttons to be able to reach in and ease my tits out and my excitement built as they were now exposed to young Ian!

I broke away from Ian and turned to kiss Jim. Ian's hands reached for my tits, gently starting to knead them, I felt him move and then his tongue was in my cleavage, and he was licking eagerly, pushing my tits around his face. He started to lick them one at a time, finally pulling at my erect nipples gently with his lips.

I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer, I could feel an ache of longing between my legs, I needed some action now!

I slid down between them allowing my little leather skirt to ride higher and placed one of their hands on each thigh and whispered breathlessly

"Aren't you boys going to undress me then?"

They didn't need asking twice, four hands were suddenly all over me, I leaned forward as my blouse was removed, then my tight leather skirt was pushed up to my waist and my legs were slowly spread.

They soon discovered the laces tied in a bow on each hip, and with a perfectly co-ordinated tug they were undone and I felt cool air on my hot wet pussy as my G-string was quickly discarded.

Ian murmured his appreciation as his eyes widened at the sight of my naked pussy. Their hands slid deliciously up my thighs as my legs were spread even wider and I sighed as their fingers met, probing my soft wet pussy lips before easing gently inside me.

"Mmm! That feels lovely!" I gasped.

My hands were now rubbing over their crotches, I wanted to get at their cocks now, this was getting too one sided!

"Why don't you come and stand in front of me." I told them.

As they stood before me I eased forward on the sofa and began to unzip them, easing my hands into their jeans to feel the two lovely stiff bulges.

I couldn't wait any longer and told them to strip off.

In no time they were naked and I took a lovely meaty rod in each hand, desire pulsed through me as I held two stiff cocks for the first time! I licked my fingers and gently cupped their tight balls as I excitedly compared the two twitching cocks that were now resting on my inner forearms. I was enjoying this!

I think Ian's lovely young cock was a little longer than Jim's, but Jim's was a little thicker. Did it matter? Not a bit, they were both beautiful and both mine tonight.

Gently gripping a cock in each hand I guided the boys back onto the sofa so that I had one either side of me. As I started to work each cock with my hands, I lay back and closed my eyes. I felt their hands on my legs again and as they started to work their way up, I parted my thighs to give them easier access. God! What was I doing? It was an amazing feeling, I now felt like a complete little classy slut!

My nerves were easing now as I felt two set of fingers starting to work at my wet pussy lips once more, and I couldn't help starting to move my hips eagerly against them.

Jim started to pull and squeeze my tits as he leaned across and kissed me. There was a movement on Ian's side as he moved away. Then I felt him between my legs, I let out a little gasp as I continued kissing my husband and feeling our young friend's tongue starting to softly lick between my pussy lips, easing his tongue into my pussy and gently working up to tease my clit.

Jim and I looked down at Ian, his face and tongue now buried between my thighs, stocking tops around his ears and my booted legs resting on his back. I began thrusting my hips gently to the rhythm of his tongue. Jim moved to kneel next to me and his cock was quivering in front of my face. I licked off a bead of pre cum before slowly engulfing his cock with my mouth.

This was it now! I felt outrageous as I sucked my husband's cock hungrily while the young lad had his lovely long tongue working deep inside me!

"Oh my God, I love this! Don't you two dare stop now!" I panted.

I continued giving my husband a wet sloppy cock sucking as Ian worked my pussy, this boy was pacing it nicely and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I climaxed.

I think Jim could sense it too as he started fucking my mouth with longer harder thrusts and I couldn't control it any longer, I shuddered and my thighs clamped around Ian's ears as I let my cum flow onto his lapping, exploring tongue.

As my climax subsided I released his head from the grip of my thighs, and dreamily ran my fingers through his hair.

"That was beautiful Ian, thank you" I whispered.

I knew what I wanted next, so I slid off the sofa and told Ian to sit next to Jim, then kneeling in front of them, I took a cock in each hand and began licking and kissing them, aware that both of them were watching me in fascination.

I was desperate to try sucking on Ian's cock and I knew that Jim would be keen to watch me do it, having talked about it so much!

I heard Ian gasp as my mouth slipped over his cock for the first time. It felt lovely as I sucked him gently a few times before slowly lowering my mouth right down until I could feel his course pubes on my nose and his soft dome in my throat. I was getting into this now and was soon alternating between their cocks as I jacked and sucked them, running my hands teasingly under their balls.

I told them that I wanted to show them how greedy I could be, so I got them to turn in towards each other until I could get their cocks touching. I flicked both of their cocks over my lose lips before parting them, slowly easing both cock heads into my mouth. What a little tart I with two cocks in my mouth, I felt outrageous but just didn't care, I was loving this and really putting on a show for them now. As I started to get carried away I could have sucked them both off there and then, but Jim interrupted.

"I think it's time you treated one of these to your hot little pussy, don't you babe?" He asked.

I looked up into his eyes with my mouth still full of Ian's cock; a muffled "Mmm Yes" was all I could manage!

Jim moved from the sofa and they re-arranged me so that I was on my hands and knees, still sucking enthusiastically on Ian's cock. Jim slipped round behind me and I felt his cock nudging at my pussy lips.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

I groaned a "Yes" but he continued. "Once you've had two cocks in you there's no going back, you'll always be our secret little fuck puppet!"

I didn't care, that's how I felt between these two strapping guys! I just wanted to be fucked now, I wanted to feel what it was like to have two big hungry cocks using me. He muttered something else before gripping my hips and sliding his cock easily into me, right up to the hilt! He started to fuck me hard, slapping against my bum as Ian began fucking my mouth with the same enthusiasm.

I was in heaven, I was getting a spit roasting and I just didn't want this to stop, I came again on Jim's cock as he kept pumping it into me. Then I heard him ask,

"Do you want Ian's big young cock in your pussy now?"

I did!

"Yes, yes!" I panted, and knelt there eagerly as they quickly changed places.

Jim quickly slipped his cock into my open mouth as I felt Ian position himself behind me.

'Go on mate! Slip it right up her hot little pussy!" he prompted Ian, the coarseness of the command exciting me further!

12