Threesome Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss"

"And do you want to do anything other than smell her", I asked with a throaty chuckle to which she whispered, "I want to taste her."

"I'm sorry Jeanne, I didn't hear what you said, did you hear her Cindy," I said with a wink. Cindy, liking to tease as much I did played along and said, "No."

"I think you'll have to speak up Jeanne. What do you want," I asked.

"I want to TASTE her," she cried. With that I put my three fingers on her lower lip and she hungrily sucked them into her mouth. After a few sucks I pulled them out with an audible pop.

With that I gently pushed her back until she was seated on the edge of the bed. Then I removed her blindfold.

"I think that's enough of the blindfold, why don't you get comfortable on the bed. I think it's time Cindy and you got to explore each other a little more while I lay her and watch.

"Oh you do, do you," replied Cindy. Jeanne just giggled and willfully scooted back.

"Yes I do, unless either of you have a better idea."

Apparently neither did as I watched Cindy crawl up next to Jeanne. It was a very erotic sight. There laid Jeanne in all her splendid glory, completely naked before our eyes and there was Cindy crawling up beside her, her full D cup breasts swinging in that erotic way that only a full breast can. Her nipples came in touch with Jeanne's skin and dragged upwards as Cindy's mouth sought out Jeanne's. In a matter of moments they were once again sensually kissing while their hands began roaming. I watched Cindy's fingers trail down past Jeanne's breasts, and slowly along her stomach until they stopped when they contacted her pubic hair. At that point I saw Jeanne spread her legs as Cindy's fingers began their exploration of her sex. In another second her index finger found her clit and masterfully began stroking it.

"I can feel your pussy Jeanne. You are wet and now I know what George likes so much about feeling my wet pussy. It really is incredible to feel how easily my fingers slide along your clit and down to this little hole," she said as she plunged into the depths of Jeanne's pussy with her finger. She quickly replaced that one finger with a second on the next thrust and then with a third on the third thrust. I watched Jeanne's ass come off the bed and thrust up to meet Cindy's fingers. She was so aroused from all the preliminary playing that it didn't take more than a few strokes before her first orgasm of the day began.

"OH GOD, I'm cummmiiinnnggg," she screamed as Cindy continued thrusting in and out of her pussy. Jeanne clenched her thighs together and her body was racked with convulsions as I watched her stomach and pelvis muscles shake and contract. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever witnessed. After a few moments Jeanne's convulsions subsided and she laid there like a limp doll. I scooted next to her with Cindy on the other side, and we gently stroked our hands up and down her body. Every time I'd brush against her clit she'd spasm again and moan. Finally after a few minutes her breathing returned to normal and she opened her eyes.

"I can't remember the last time I felt an orgasm like that. That was absolutely incredible. But now I think it's your turn Cindy," she said as she now took the lead. Rolling on top of Cindy she straddled her thighs and began kneading her breasts. Cindy closed her eyes and began breathing in those short, quick breaths, that I know from experience signal the beginning of her sensory experience.

"You really do have beautiful nipples," Cindy said. "I know George described them to me as eraser tip, and I can't think of a better description," she said as she gently tugged on each one and then bent to suck them. I watched as she suckled on Cindy's tits, moving her attention from first one, to the other, while Cindy mewled with pleasure.

"I really like your nipples Cindy," Jeanne said with a smile, "But now it's time for more." She too was getting into the teasing game and I watched as she slowly trailed her tongue down Cindy's stomach, stopping to lick and gently kiss here and there, until she reached her final destination between Cindy's legs. I watched as she spread Cindy's legs wide and spent some time studying her.

"Have you ever eaten a woman Jeanne," I asked.

"No," she replied as she tentatively stuck out her tongue and gave Cindy's pussy a lick.

"More," Cindy breathed, and with that Jeanne used her fingers to spread Cindy's folds, exposing her clit. Then she knelt further down and began licking her more forcefully. Eventually she placed a hand under each of her buttocks and helped her thrust up as her tongue began fervently assaulting her pussy and clit. Not wanting to be left out any longer, I got up and went to the end of the bed where Cindy's head lay. This gave me a perfect view, down her body, of Jeanne eating her pussy. Cindy's eyes were closed and she was breathing deep, flexing her arms and running them along her body, as she enjoyed the tongue lashing Jeanne was giving her. Taking my cock I placed it on her lips and she opened wide to accept me. I began fucking Cindy's mouth while Jeanne continued to fuck her pussy with her tongue. After having been hard for all this time I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I also didn't want to come just yet. Reluctantly I pulled away from Cindy's mouth and went to the opposite end of the bed. There I was greeted with the delicious sight of Jeanne's pussy and ass framed for me between her beautiful thighs as she knelt with her head buried in Cindy's pussy.

I had been dying to taste Jeanne's pussy and now was my opportunity. But before doing so I reached into the overnight bag and pulled out one of Cindy's favorite vibrators. It was a relatively big one, colored blue, and measuring about 9" long and 2" in diameter. I threw it up by Jeanne and said, "Here, use this." Cindy looked up and smiled when she saw it. I watched as Jeanne took it in her hand and then ran it up and down Cindy's pussy to lube it. Then she slowly inserted the tip. At that point I knelt on the floor behind Jeanne, and grabbing her hips; I pushed my face into her downturned pussy and took a big swipe with my tongue.

"AAArrrggghhh," she groaned, I think both from the shock and the delight. Smiling I watched from between her swaying tits as she inserted more of the vibrator into Cindy's pussy, and then I went to work on Jeanne, lapping at her pussy and fingering her clit. She was pushing back against me and as she did, she drove the vibrator harder and deeper into Cindy with each thrust. I could tell Cindy was getting close to cumming.

"MMMmmm, that's it Jeanne, lick my pussy and pound me with that vibrator," she groaned. Then it happened as I saw her push Jeanne back as she began to convulse in an orgasm.

With that I gave Jeanne one last lick and then I jumped on the bed next to Cindy, and began kissing her nipples as she continued to orgasm. I always loved to feel her spasms, watch her up close, and caress her while she came down from her sexual high. As I laid there next to her I suddenly felt Jeanne slide over and take my cock into her mouth. Her warm, wet, mouth felt incredible as she went down on me.

"HHHmmm, that feels so good Jeanne," I groaned. She continued to give me a fantastic blowjob. Licking up and down the shaft of my cock, and occasionally enveloping me in her mouth as she swallowed me deeply. It wasn't more than a few minutes before I felt the telltale signs of my impending orgasm.

"Jeanne, it's not going to be much longer before I blow," I warned.

"I know, I can taste you getting ready. Let go and enjoy," she whispered as she went back to sucking me. My hips began thrusting up and down as Jeanne continued working on my cock. By this time Cindy had recovered and knelt up next to Jeanne.

"Here, let me stroke him while you keep sucking," she said. With that I felt Cindy's hand take hold of my cock and begin stroking up and down. That, coupled with the action of Jeanne's lips put me over the edge and I warned her I was going to cum. With that she moved away and both watched, as Cindy kept stroking and I erupted.

"I'm cummiiinnnggg.....," I groaned as I shot my load all over Cindy's hand. She continued stroking until I stopped spasming, and then knelt down to take me in her mouth. I let her suck me a little as I knew she liked to suck me while the head of my cock was still sensitive, but it was a pure and exquisite torture that I could only endure for so long before I had to pull away.

"That was incredible guys," said Jeanne as she lay back against us while we rested.

After about 5 minutes I got up to clean up. I wasn't gone long, but when I returned I saw a sight that quickly revived my here to fore dead cock. Cindy and Jeanne were laying head to toe in a 69 position, with Cindy on top of Jeanne. They each had a vibrator in their hands that they were using to explore each other, with the occasional lick in between. I walked up to them and began running my hands along their bodies, feeling their pussies, and in general just enjoying the sight of their naked bodies, the sounds they were making, and the smell of their sex. It was an unbelievable sight and in no time I was ready to go again.

"Hey girls," I said, "I want you to switch. Let's put Jeanne on top with her ass and your head Cindy, right here on the edge of the bed."

"I take it you have something in mind," they both said in unison.

"You bet I do," I exclaimed.

They complied and as they did so I retrieved a final toy from my overnight bag. This was a slim line anal vibrator, about 6 inches long. The kind made out of flexible jelly material, with a small bead at the top, and 5 beads that each got gradually bigger until they got to the last one at the vibrating end. Jeanne couldn't see this, but Cindy saw and she smiled in acknowledgement of what I was thinking.

Kneeling on the floor I watched Cindy lick Jeanne's pussy. She had her hands on Jeanne's ass and would occasionally pull her down into deeper contact with her tongue. I put my hand on the small of Jeanne's back and pushed down so that her ass jutted out a little further, thereby changing the angle of her pussy. Now I could lick along with Cindy, and we did this for a few minutes, Cindy starting at her clit and me starting at the bottom, with our tongues meeting in the middle of Jeanne's pussy. During this time Jeanne had stopped licking Cindy. Her head was up and her eyes were closed, and she was moaning and pushing her hips back at us.

"I think we better slow down George, we don't want her to cum just yet you know."

"You're right," I replied as I picked up the anal vibrator and smiled.

"UUUggghhh, and I was so close to cumming," Jeanne squealed.

"We know," we said in unison, "but there's one more little surprise that we have for you," said Cindy.

With that Jeanne returned to licking Cindy's pussy, and I began kissing all around her buttocks. Not sure how she'd react, I began licking closer and closer to the cleft between her cheeks, until I was at her little brown hole. Then starting at the base of her pussy I took one, full, long, slow lick up, ending with my tongue on her asshole.

"HHHmmm," she moaned.

Taking this as a sign of encouragement I licked again, and again, until her tight little ass was well lubed with my spit. Then taking the anal vibrator, I slowly inserted the smallest knob located right at the tip.

With this Jeanne's head shot up from between Cindy's legs. "OMG," she exclaimed.

"Is that okay," I asked.

In a breath less whisper she said, "It's more than okay, it feels incredible."

"Good," I said, "Because there's 4 more of these beads before we get to the end. Each one gets a little bigger, and the vibrations will be strongest when we get to the last one. I'll take it slow, and if it gets to be too much just say so."

"Okay"

I looked down at Cindy who was smiling at me and watching from below. I licked around her asshole and around the next bead to make sure it was nice and lubricated and then I slid it home.

"HHHmmmm, OMG, OMG, OMG," Jeanne breathed.

"Okay?"

"Yessss"

"That's two down, three to go."

With that I repeated the same actions and slid the third one home. Jeanne groaned and buried her head back between Cindy's legs. I allowed 30 seconds for her to get used to the size of this bead and then I began working it in and out, pulling slowly back to just the tip and then inserting it quickly all the way up to the 4th bead. I did this again and again and it was obvious Jeanne liked this as she was moaning and pushing back against this anal invader with every thrust.

Stopping I licked all around her asshole again and the 4th bead.

"Okay, now it's time for the 4th bead, do you want it?"

"Yesss," she mewled.

"What was that, I didn't hear you," I said. I saw Cindy laugh at this comment as she knew this game well and knew the exquisite torture that Jeanne was now feeling.

"Yesss," give it to me she cried.

"Give you what, where," I said.

"Quit teasing and shove that 4th bead in my tight little ass," she yelled.

She no more than finished her sentence when I pushed it home. It was an incredible sight as I watched her tight little asshole expand to accept the bead and then contract around it.

"OMG, OMG, OMG that feels so good!!!"

"I'm glad you like it, but we're not done yet, and the 5th bead is the largest. And once that goes in, it stays in as your ass collapses around it. But before we do that, I think it's time for one other thing," I said.

With that I moved my cock up and gave it to Cindy to suck. She got it nice and wet for me and then I placed it at the entrance to Jeanne's pussy and pushed, burying myself balls deep in one full stroke."

"AAARRRGGGHHH," she screamed.

I stood there not moving, letting her get used to the sensation.

"Ever been double penetrated before," I asked.

"Nooo"

"Well, do you like it?"

"It feels absolutely incredible."

"Then shall we continue?"

"Yes please"

I thought about teasing her some more, but decided against it. With that I began slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"You're pussy feels incredible Jeanne," I groaned.

From below I could tell that Cindy had gone back to eating Jeanne. I could feel her tongue slide across my cock as she licked and I thrust. After a few minutes I began pulling the anal vibrator almost all the way out each time I plunged into her pussy, and then thrust it all the way in to the 4th bead as I pulled my cock out. Jeanne was grunting and groaning as I kept up this assault on her pussy and ass and Cindy continued to lick her clit.

"I'm getting close to cumming Jeanne, how about you." I asked?

She groaned her acknowledgement and I could tell she was getting close by the way she was thrusting back against me. I knew I wouldn't last more than a few more strokes, so on the last pull out, when I pushed the anal vibe back in, this time I pushed it all the way in, popping in the last and biggest of the beads. Then I buried myself deep in her pussy and two quick short strokes later I came inside her.

"I'm cummmiiinnnggg Jeanne," I cried. This in combination with the final bead pushed her over the edge as she pushed back hard against me and convulsed in her own orgasm, collapsing on top of Cindy.

Poor Cindy, I pulled out to check on her, but as I did the combination of my cum and Jeanne's juices came spilling out and landed all over her chin and neck.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Thanks a lot."

I laughed and said the only thing that came to mind, "That's quite a pearl necklace you have there dear."

With that I heard Jeanne laugh as she finally came back from orgasm heaven and rolled off Cindy. "Can you get this vibrator out of my ass now," she giggled.

"Most certainly," I said as I reached over and gave a quick pull and a tug to pop it out. With that we all laid there resting.

"So Cindy, I'm sure between you and Jeanne you can get me back up for round three. Wanna try the anal vibrator this time?"

But that's another story........

12