Threesome Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
In this second interlude I'm expected to do as I'm told.
2.3k words
4.11
24k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
e1two3
e1two3
2 Followers

This fantasy interlude is a follow up to my first story, and is loosely based on an erotic dream that woke me up with a smile. Another experience that I imagine would be amazing in reality!

My first group sex experience several weeks ago left me with quite a bit to ponder. Lingering guilt over infidelity for sure, but even more than that, I felt an unrelenting longing for more. For some reason I still refrained from contacting the couple who had introduced me to an intensely erotic experience that I couldn't shake from my mind. My nether regions were constantly moist from reliving the experience in my mind, and I was masturbating several times daily to relieve the tension!

Apparently I'd made a good impression, because about a month after the encounter there was an e-mail in my inbox from him telling me that they wanted to fuck me again, how he planned to push my boundaries further, and that he expected me to comply obediently to any request he made of me. The concise message concluded with several options for a meeting time and nothing more.

Though the communication was agonizingly brief, just a few sentences in fact, I took my time reading it several times through as my heart pounded and my panties flooded with wet warmth. I decided upon the earliest possible meeting date, as I thought I might lose my nerve if I had to wait any longer. My response was also brief, and thanked them for choosing to fuck me again. I was already quivering in anticipation of the pleasure I would feel as they imposed their sexual will upon me.

Just a few minutes after I clicked the send button I received another message that told me I was to wear thong panties under a skirt, not to wear a bra under my blouse, and that when I arrived at their home I was to simply enter the front door, lock it behind me, and wait until I received further instructions.

The next days were full of anxious anticipation for me, and my husband curiously inquired about my tense mood. I blamed it on a rough week at work, which he accepted easily enough and he consoled me with sweetly passionate lovemaking that while extremely enjoyable somehow just did not sate the deeper sexual hunger I was feeling.

Finally... the day of my second interlude arrived, and I woke in a puddle of my own making, shivering with anticipation. I spent the morning preparing, making myself ready for them, wanting to please. Carefully I shaved my legs, underarms, and pussy taking time to ensure the smoothest, most hair free presentation possible. I soaped my body from tip to toes, enjoying the feel of my hands as they washed my body, imagining that they were the hands of my lovers. I smoothed lotion over every inch of exposed skin, dried my hair and styled it simply letting it fall across my shoulders in loose waves.

As I stood in front of the closet to assemble the outfit I had been instructed to wear, I felt my excitement grow and the tingle between my thighs became more intense. I stepped into a simple black g-string and knee-length slim black cotton skirt that hugged my hips and thighs enjoying the grip of the smooth fabric. I chose a fitted white blouse and buttoned it over my naked breasts, turning to inspect my reflection in the mirror. Seeing both the outline and profile of my nipples through the sheer material, I smiled a tiny smile hoping he would approve of this subtle display. With a final glance, and a nervous nod to myself I swayed out of the bedroom towards the front door picking up my handbag and keys along the way.

While it was only a 15 minute drive to their home it felt much longer as I nearly vibrated in anticipation of what I was now so very close to. I drove in silence, letting the visions of possibility race through my head.

Now as I pull in the driveway and turn off the ignition I feel a fresh gush of warmth flood my inner thighs. I step out of the car and make my way quickly up the walk, onto the porch, and place my hand on the doorknob. I hesitate for only a fraction of a second before turning the knob and pressing the door inward.

The room is dark, but I move eagerly into the darkness turning to shut the door and eliminate the light coming in from the outside. In the black silence I use run my hands down the door until I find the lock, and turn it, startling just a bit as I hear it click quietly into place. I turn again to face inside the room and wait for my instructions.

After a moment of adjustment I realize that one or both of them are in the room, I can hear them breathing quietly. Then he speaks to me, and tells me that he's pleased I've followed the first directive so well and for this I will be rewarded. To my left I sense someone moving toward me and a soft hand grips my wrist, it's her, and she pulls me towards her. I follow for a few steps and then she moves behind me, placing her hands on my waist and pushes me down onto my knees.

I reach forward to balance myself and my hands are on his naked thighs for only a few seconds before I feel a sharp slap across my right breast. The sting momentarily takes my breath away, but then a warm, almost pleasurable tingling replaces the pain. He tells me then that I can only touch what I'm instructed to touch, and that she is going to help prepare me for what he will give me later. Closing in from behind me she reaches around either side and takes a wrist in each hand, pulling them behind my back and holding them there. His hands each take a fistful of my hair and my face is pulled toward what I assume is the apex of his thighs.

I'm correct, and he is guiding my face to his erect and throbbing cock. I nuzzle it against my cheeks before he gently but firmly places my lips at the head and tells me to take it in my mouth. As I part my lips to taste the warm flesh she binds my wrists with a silky tie, and her hands move down the sides of my thighs and then back up, lifting my skirt to my waist. He tells me that what she will do next will help make me ready, and as he says this I feel her pull the thread of my g-string from my buttocks, and her hands spread my ass cheeks apart before she plunges her face between them. With him guiding his dick deeper into my throat with every stroke, and her tongue lapping from the bottom of my slit to my tight and puckered asshole I feel the delicious tension begin to build inside my cunt.

She then begins to circle my tense backdoor with her soft wet tongue, and I can feel myself begin to relax into her. Her thumbs part my cheeks even further and she probes my asshole with the tip on her tongue, gently at first, and then with more pressure. I find myself involuntarily backing up into her, forcing her tongue further inside. At the same time he forces my head down and holds it there, his long, fat cock filling my mouth and my throat. I gag and struggle a bit but his large hands are tangled in my hair, my hands behind my back, and she has control of my bottom half. As I try to buck she plunges her tongue fully inside my ass and one hand snakes around and violently pinches my clit. I hear him groan and then I can feel his cock begin to throb inside my mouth before I taste the salty spurts that slide down into my belly. This combined with her tongue jammed in my ass and my sensitive clit being abused throw me into my own violent orgasm.

His hands release me and she backs away, all three of us taking a few ragged breaths before he tells me to stand, turn, and face away from him. I quickly do as I'm told and then feel his hands on my hips. His fingers grip the side strings of my panties, and I hear the ripping sound as he pulls them apart and the leftover shreds fall to the floor. My skirt is still hiked up around my middle and he pulls me down onto his lap.

Amazingly, he is already hard again and I am eager for him to use it on me again. I find myself grinding my ass onto his cock and he emits a low chuckle before ordering me to sit still, and telling me that he'll give me what I deserve when he's good and ready. His hands them move slowly up my waist and up to my breasts, pinching my erect fabric covered nipples. They throb for a moment, and then again the pain turns pleasurable spreading throughout my body. One hand moves up and away, fingertips caressing the skin of my neck before he pulls my head back tightly to his body and the other moves lower to explore my dripping puss.

He speaks softly into my ear, instructing me to unbutton my blouse and I do as I'm told letting it fall open. His hands move back to my waist and he lifts me up and positions my waiting cunt over the head of his cock, holding me there, letting my need build before forcefully bringing me down on him, burying himself completely inside me.

I let out a low moan and begin to gyrate on top of him, his hands move back to my breasts where he kneads them with a tight grip. I feel her tongue on me again as she sucks on my slit while I repeatedly impale myself on her husband. I can feel the crescendo building inside me again when he catches me by surprise while my body is in the middle of upward motion... he shifts himself under me and pulls me back down onto him, but it's not my cunt being filled this time. My own juices have completely covered him and allow him to force his cock into my asshole. I let out a cry of surprise and he laughs, my sphincter closes tight around him and I'm unable to move as the stinging pain and shock of his forceful entry overcome me so with his hands on my hips he moves me up and down on him. The burning gives way to pleasure and the tingling and tension in my ass give way as my pussy and anus pulsate in a thundering orgasm.

After a few seconds of recovery I begin to move on top of him of my own volition and he leans back pulling me with him. I'm writhing on top of him, unable to force myself onto his cock violently enough, unable to get him deep enough while he roughly pinches and pulls on my nipples. I feel her moving again in front of me, and I open my eyes as she is stepping towards me, getting a view of the massive strap on she's been busy strapping on while he's been fucking my ass mercilessly.

My mind gets a little hazy as I comprehend what's about to happen... and then she throws my thighs open, grabs my wriggling hips and thrusts toward me, jamming the dildo completely inside my dripping cunt. I've never felt so full as together they fill both of my holes and I scream in pure pleasure as orgasmic waves tear through my body. The sound of my voice crying out arouses him fully and he pulls my hips down tightly and grinds his cock deep inside my ass and with a grunt I feel his orgasm release a flood of cum deep inside my bowel. My ass clenches tightly around his cock as I continue to come, and urges the complete release of his semen.

I collapse back into him, spent, as she continues to fuck my pussy with the enormous strap on until she begins to moan in pleasure a moment later with her own orgasm before she falls forward onto me.

He wraps one hand in my hair again and he uses the rops of my hair to pull my head to one side, so that I can feel his breath in my ear. Softly he tells me that I have pleased him, that it is time for me to leave, and that next time he will teach me to pleasure her properly. She moves off of me and he pushes me upward and onto my feet. His large hands pull my skirt down around my hips again, and he orders me to button my blouse which is still hanging open. I slowly and blindly move in the dark towards the direction of the door, my hands out to guide me. After a few minutes of searching with my hands I locate the door, and then the knob of the lock. I turn it and then open the door blinking back the sunlight as my eyes adjust.

I walk slowly to my car, enjoying the thrill of knowing that I'm not wearing any panties, reveling in the memories of what just took place, and wondering what the neighbors are thinking as they see me make my way. I climb into my car, still slightly delirious wondering when they will summon me back. As I pull out of the drive and turn the car towards home I pray that it will be sooner rather than later.

e1two3
e1two3
2 Followers