Threesome First

Story Info
You and she enjoy her friend.
1.8k words
4.27
52.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shinheat
shinheat
28 Followers

From behind me, she pressed her body against mine. Her full breasts and hard nipples brushed against my back. She cupped my breasts in her hands, squeezing them gently. Her hand moved down my stomach and slid it between my legs. With her middle finger, she began to slowly massage my clitoris.

I saw you, my darling husband, standing in the doorway, naked; your cock rock-hard. I knew that you wanted me to be with her; and you wanted to watch.

I looked at her. She put her cum wetted finger to her lips and tasted my sweet juice.

You came over and, putting an arm around each of us, you kissed her fully on the mouth, tasting the cum she'd just cropped from me. You then turned to me and kissed me so that I could taste it too. You looked into my eyes as you did so. I had always wanted to make love to a woman and have you to watch me.

As she and I kissed, you stood behind me with your hard silky cock brushing a against the top of my butt and my lower back.

I opened my mouth to her embrace and our kisses grew more passionate.

"Come on. Let's get more comfortable." You said as you took our hands and led us to the bed.

We lay down on our sides, facing each other. You lay down behind me, still with you cock aagainst my butt. She and I kissed and caressed each other for a long time; exploring each others bodies with our fingers, lips and tongues.

"Lay back" she whispered to me and you moved out of the way.

As she and I settled into a comfortable position, you leaned in close to me and kissed me passionately and watched in fascination as she licked my breasts and worked her way down my body. She caressed my labia and put a finger inside me.

She now turned around so that her pudenda was parallel with my mouth. It was very strange for me to be so close to a woman's sex. Gingerly, I moved my fingers to her pubes and pushed one into her. Surprising myself by how enjoyable it felt, I moved my finger around the inside of her vagina and up deeper until I felt it brush against her cervix. Her sexual fragrance was so good and I just had to taste her. Taking my hand off you, I put both my hands on her butt and pulled her down closer to me. I licked her the way you lick me; finally plunging my tongue into her and licking her hard clit. She tasted so good! Her sweet juices coated my tongue and I drank them up with delight.

Our passion built and I could sense that we were both about to cum. The closer we got, the more desperately we sucked each other. The intensity of it swept over both of us and as we shuddered with the utter pleasure of our responses, our nerve endings now too sensitive to do anything else.

She rolled over onto her back and lay there quietly for a moment, catching her breath. I looked over at you and smiled. You were so turned on! I looked up at you; she saw how hard you were too. I offered you my fingers which were covered in her cum and you licked them; then took then in your mouth and sucked them. The sight of you tasting another woman's cum aroused me so much. I kissed your mouth so you could taste more of her.

"I'd love to watch you fuck her." I said amidst our kisses.

You knelt between her thighs and I manoevered myself so that my head was underneath her hips as she knelt on all fours in front of you. Her head was level with my hips and I could feel her breasts brushing against my abdomen as she ministered to my very wet pussy .

Meanwhile, I reached up and held your cock with one hand as I parted her wet lips with the other and pushed your cock between them. My mouth reached up and licked her engorged clit as you slid into her. My tongue was now licking the underside of you cock as well as her clit; just as she was licking mine.

She and I were trembling with the exitement we now felt and both came with raking sobs of pleasure. I could taste her flowing cum on you and, as she became too sensitive to allow me to lick her I took your cock out of her and sucked her juices off of you before pushing you back inside her.

I reached up and licked your balls as they hung there, all taught and puckered. I could feel that you were about to cum and wanted my mouth pressed against the underside of the base your cock so that my lips would sense your cum flowing into her.

She was shouting "make him cum into me!" as she rammed her fingers into me, just as she wanted your cock ramming into her.

And then you exploded. My lips felt your cum coursing through you into her and then I could also taste it as it flooded down your shaft onto my tongue. Before you were finished, I just had to take you out of her and suck the last pulses of your cum out of you. After all, you belonged to me!

When you were drained dry, you rolled over onto your back and she did likewise. I moved around so that I was laying between you.

Seeing my cum glistening on her mouth and chin, I couldn't resist reaching across and kissing her so that we could both hungrilly shared the tastes of our abandoned lovemaking.

After moving away from her mouth, I watched as she kissed her way down your body and took your semi-flacid, very wet cock in her hand and squeezed yet another bead of cum out of you. Looking at me quite teasingly as she did so, she licked it off you and then licked it onto one of my hardening nipples. Her fingers rubbed it over my breast as she went down further and took your cock into her mouth.

I loved watching her suck you; soft you were at first but not for long.

I kissed you on you mouth so that you could enjoy the tastes that still lingered on my mouth. I reached down to hold your tightening, puckered balls as she continued to suck you.

She leant over me whilst do so and her breasts brushed against my abdomen. At the same time her free hand rested on my pubes and her fingers worked their way into me.

I wanted you to cum into her mouth but you withdrew your cock and spurted over her face and chest before allowing her to suck what cum remained out of you.

I moved to lick your cum off her face and loved you watching. My fingertips rubbed the cum that was on her breasts over her pert nipples. She and I exchanged the sweet taste of your cum on our mouths as our hands gently caressed each others bodies.

The three of us were done and, with my hand proprietorily on your cock, we all drifted off to sleep.

I was eventualy awakened by some movement and looked across to see her licking your cock. "Hey!", I said. She replied "I'm only doing this so I can get to watch your husband fuck you".

I rolled over onto my stomach and pulled my knees up under me. You entered me from behind and stroked me, slow and easy. You put a hand under me and rubbed my swollen clit.

"You're still so wet." You groaned. "It feels incredible".

I then realised that she was kneeling behind you and holding your cock as you entered me and it was her finger that was stroking my clit at the same time. Oh the joy of that.

"Having fun?" I asked her. She said she'd always wanted to fuck another woman by proxy and pressed her pubic bone against your ass, forcing you deeper into me.

I could feel you building to another orgasm and the thought of her holding you and ramming you into me was bringing me off also.

When my orgasm hit me, it was like none I had ever experienced before. You groaned as my pussy began to squeeze your cock.

"Oh, fuck." I heard you whisper.

My whole body felt like it was on fire as she continued to make you fuck me hard and fast.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the intensity of all that was happening. I reached underneath and my fingers found hers as you exploded into me. I cried out your name as wave after wave of our orgasms washed over me. I was quivering all over. Every fiber of my body seemed to be shuddering, vibrating. I held tightly to her hand as we both felt you pulsing into me. Your cock seemed to throb inside me for ever.

When our orgasms subsided all three of us collapsed, you looked into my eyes. You kissed me. It was hard, passionate, penetrating; the way people kiss in the heat of passion.

I kissed and licked your nipples and tongued my way down your hot body. I went down on you, licking our sweet juices off of your cock.

She was sitting up in the bed against the headboard; touching herself as she watched us. Knowing that she had contributed so much to our passion. We both started touching her - you putting a finger inside her and me caressing her breasts. I put a finger inside her to join your's as we felt her passion rising. I loved it that we were both making her come.

When she came, it was so intense. She cried out with the joy of it. Your mouth joined mine in kissing her and all three of our tongues enjoyed entertwining, tasting the juices we'd all shared. Her body continued to throb and she reached for your cock as she urgently sought to have you inside her as she was still coming. I helped by opening opening her lips and stuffing your none-too-hard cock into her. Once inside, you seemed to stiffen and all was well.

I loved watching her riding your cock. She then sat up and watched you going in and out of her, glistening with her juices on your shaft. She reached down and touched her cum on you and gave her fingertips to me to lick. I reached down and also touched her cum on your cock as she rode you and gave you her juices to lick off my fimgertips.

That was just one of the scenes from that threesome that will forever be burnt into my memory. Its one we've shared so many times in our lovemaking ever since. I hope she realises what she has done for us.

shinheat
shinheat
28 Followers