Threesome for Carmen

Story Info
Latina wife takes two.
1.9k words
4.32
72.7k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenCarmen
BenCarmen
13 Followers

Carmen and I had been talking about inviting another guy over for a threesome for a while. Don't get me wrong, I am all about woman, but the expressions Carmen makes during sex are amazing. I just wanted to see if having two men would make her enjoy herself even more. Carmen is 5ft4 and petite. She has the wonderful Latina curves....best ass I have ever seen. Her breasts are a perfect handful, and she has a swimmers build. One of her best features are her lips...nice, full Angelina Jolie style lips. Me, I'm just a tall white guy with a thin athletic build...a little above average down below.

So, after talking about doing a threesome for a couple years, we finally decided to try one out. Carmen has a friend named Jason, and at some point they both had been interested in each other, but nothing ever worked out. Jason is built pretty much the same way I am, just a little taller. We invited Jason to come visit us for a weekend and we would all just hangout and checkout the local sights. We didn't mention anything about a threesome, just in-case we decided to back-out.

Jason flew in on a Friday afternoon and we drove him to our house. We went out for some dinner and then decided to just head home and watch some movies...not porn..we just wanted this to happen naturally, not force it. Carmen hopped in some pajama pants and a t-shirt and laid on the couch with her head on my lap and her feet resting on/against Jason's legs. Just a couple hours of watching a movie, occasional kisses between me and Carmen, and her occasional pushing Jason with her feet just to mess with him. After the movie finished Carmen said she was going to go up and get ready for bed. Jason and I just sat downstairs BS'ing and watching some TV. After 10 minutes or so, Carmen came downstairs. She was wearing this tiny, light pink robe. She walked over, leaned down and gave me a soft goodnight kiss...giving me a great view of her naked breasts. The she turned and gave Jason a soft kiss on the cheek, this time giving me a great view of a sexy black thong pressed against the mound of her pussy. She said goodnight and walked upstairs, giving us both a great view of her beautiful Latin ass framed in that black thong as she disappeared. I looked over at Jason and his face was red, but he still seemed calm. I headed up to bed and he went to the guest room.

When I climbed in bed, Carmen attacked me immediately. Just kissing me, grinding her whole body against me, and groping all over. We didn't have to talk, we both knew we were ok with whatever was going to happen this night. We made-out for a few minutes, giving Jason time to get in bed. After five minutes Carmen got up and quietly made her way to the guest room. I gave her another few minutes alone with him to get him both relaxed and excited.

When I walked in Jason's room, I saw Carmen's robe on the floor next to the bed, and she was on all fours next to him...making out while she slowly stroked his cock. I walked over, pulled her thong to the side, and started dragging my tongue all over her swollen, wet pussy. She immediately started roller her hips around and shoving herself back against my face. I listened to her moan into Jason's mouth as she kissed him and I flicked her clit with my tongue. I loved her deep, soft moan as I slid my tongue around her ass and slapped her ass playfully. Jason ran his hands through her long, black hair as they kissed, breathing hard as she stroked his cock.

Suddenly Carmen popped up and told us both to stand-up. She grabbed both of our cocks and started stroking them as she kissed me, then Jason, and back to me, before she slowly sank down, wrapped her lips around my hard dick and began to suck me with her soft, full lips. She pulled me out of her mouth and then pulled Jason into her mouth. He just leaned his head back, like he was thanking God, and moaned. Carmen doesn't give sloppy head, and she doesn't give fast head, she just gives slow, great blowjobs.

She kept alternating between our cocks for a while before she finally told Jason to lay on his back. She climbed over him, pulled her thong to the side and pressed the head of his cock against her pussy. This may be her favorite part of sex...when she first feels a dick filling up her pussy. She slid down a little, just taking the head in, before she pulled up again. Then she slid about halfway down Jason's shaft, moaning softly as she curled her lip in pleasure. She finally dropped all the way down on Jason, moaning as she just sat there, getting used to having a hard dick in her. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss as she started to slowly bounce herself up and down on his cock. I leaned in, kissing her ear and whispering "I Love you!" to her. She turned towards me and gave me a deep kiss, moaning into my mouth as this strange cock fucked her.

We kept kissing as I pressed my middle finger against her ass, slowly applying pressure. She laughed at what I was doing...she had said before she wanted to try a double penetration, but never thought she would get the chance. My finger slowly slid all the way up her ass...first one knuckle pops in, then the other, till I'm all the way in and pumping her ass with a finger. Meanwhile, Jason is starting to bounce her harder, really fucking her now. Carmen is moaning and panting as she slides up and down his cock, occasionally gritting at the pleasure she feels. I've now worked two fingers into her ass and I am finger fucking her ass as hard as I can. She stops us all, so she can catch her breath, slowly rolling her hips and grinding against Jason's cock.

She leans over, gives me a kiss, and then looks back at her own ass. I catch the signal, and move behind her. I push the head of my dick against her tight ass, watching the head of my cock pop into her ass as she gives a quick moan. I slowly push forward, till there is too much resistance, pull back and then push forward even more, till I am finally fully in her. I start to fuck her tight ass slowly at first, feeling Jason start to move as well. Carmen is moaning so deeply and softly it almost sounds like purring or a low growl. Jason and I start to pick up the pace...me filling her ass as he slides out of her pussy...then him filling her pussy as I slide out of her ass. We are both fucking her pretty hard now...skin slapping, all three of us sweating, gone are her soft moans, now replaced by quick, harder moans. Her ass feels great squeezing my dick, and I know she is enjoying Jason's dick in her pussy.

Somehow Jason and I lose our rhythm and both slam into her at the same time...she lets out a loud grunt that sounds a lot like "fuuuuck" as she leans down. She tells us to keep doing that as she leans down and bites Jason's chest. We start pounding her hard, immediately, both slamming into her at the same time. She is moaning and grunting through her gritted teeth now, fully enjoying the attention she is getting fro two hard cocks. Jason and I are both slamming as hard and as deep into her as we can. Carmen is insanely wet now...even her ass seems like it has its own lube now. She starts to moan quicker and louder, her whole body tensing up as she leans her head back and tells us to keep fucking her.

Suddenly she just starts shaking uncontrollably and her moans turn into one long moan, laced with cursing...this goes on for a long time before she finally just relaxes and lays her weight on Jason. We slowly keep sliding in and out of her as she moans softly.

I slowly slide out of her ass and head to grab some waters and maybe a towel or two. When I return, Carmen is on all fours as Jason slowly fucks her ass. Carmen looks up at me and say's, "He has never been with a woman that'll let him do this, and I said you wouldn't mind." I don't mind. I give Jason a pat on his shoulder and a smile as I slide down in front of Carmen. I've always wanted a blowjob from her while she was getting fucked. She wraps her hand around my dick as she starts to suck me, jerking me in her mouth. Jason has started fucking her a little faster, still gentle though. Her moans feels so good through my cock...I can feel them vibrating through my whole body.

Jason and I don't have much energy left, and I can tell Carmen is almost done. I ask her if she wants us to cum, and she moans a yes through my dick. I tell her she has to say it to us, tell us to cum. She slides her mouth off my dick and looks back and forth at me and Jason and then says, "Can you two please cum. Jason please fill my ass up with your cum. I want to feel you cumming in me. Ben, please cum. You can cum on my face, on my lips if you want. Please, can you two cuuuum." Jason picks up the pace...not even fulling penetrating her, just sliding the head of his cock in and out of her ass as fast as her can. Carmen leans down and starts sucking me hard as she jerks my cock as fast as she can. Jason is already there...he gives a couple deep thrusts and then just buries himself in her ass as he cums deep inside of Carmen. She is moaning, and rolling her hips and ass around as Jason just sits in her, squeezing every drop of cum out of his dick that he can. He gives a couple more slow, deep thrusts before pulling out of her ass and collapsing back against the pillows.

Carmen rolls onto her back and looks up at me as I kneel next to her head. I slide my dick in her mouth and start to fuck her lips. Jason is now massaging her swollen pussy, occasionally sliding a finger or two in her. Carmen's soft moans and soft lips are bringing me close. I pull out and start stroking my dick over her face, my cock brushing her lips. After just a few seconds I can feel it ready to release. I moan as the first stream shoots out, brushing over her beautiful lips as it streaks across her cheek...quickly followed my another thick jet of cum across her lips. I'm a heavy cummer and soon her lips, chin,and cheek are streaked with thick streams of my cum. She slowly opens her mouth and I slide the head of my dick in her mouth, softly pumping as she moans. I pull out and lay next to her for a few minutes. We see Jason is asleep, so we get up and head to the shower together to clean off, and maybe a little more slow sex.

BenCarmen
BenCarmen
13 Followers