Threesome from His POV

Story Info
Latina wife enjoys extra attention.
3.9k words
3.91
17.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenCarmen
BenCarmen
13 Followers

I text Carmen as Will and I take the elevator up to the room. I'm wondering what she will be wearing. I know she packed a few different outfits in her bag, along with a bottle of good tequila, but I still couldn't wait to see which one she had picked out and would be wearing when Will and I walked into our hotel room.

Will and I walk into the room, stopping in the living room area to strip down to our underwear. Before walking into the bedroom, we each grab a shot of tequila, from the bottle that's already more than a quarter gone...

When we walk into the bedroom, there's Carmen, at the nearest corner of the bed, facing us. She has her ass arched up in the air, and she is wearing a black fishnet body suit, that is soft, warm, but still covered in holes all over. Looking down, I can see her nipples poking through holes in the fabric. She's smiling at us, slowly moving her ass side to side, rolling her hips a little.

I walk over and she sits up on her knees, wrapping her arms around my neck as she pulled me in for a kiss. My hands go for her ass, pulling her tight against me as her tongue slides into my mouth. She moans as we kiss, then pulls back, biting my lower lip and pulling until it starts to hurt, before letting go.

Will walks over, and she grabs him, wrapping her hands around him and gripping his ass. As she kisses him, he reaches up and grabs her breasts, squeezing them. This makes her arch her ass out, and I grab her cheeks, pulling them apart as she arches. Finally, she lets Will go.

She backs away from the corner, but stays on all fours, as Will and I takeoff our underwear. I lay down behind her, and positioning my face underneath her, sliding my tongue along her pussy. I reach my arms around her thighs, grabbing her ass and spreading her, so I have better access to lick her. I slowly slide my tongue up and down the outside of her pussy, and I hear a muffled moan. I look up her body and see Will laying in front of her and she has her lips wrapped around his hard cock, as she moans from me licking her pussy. He looks to be around the same size as me, as I watch Carmen slide her mouth off of him and lick around the head of his dick. She turns her head to the side and slowly bites down on his stiff dick. Judging by his moans, he likes this trick as much as I do

I get back to work, flicking my tongue against her clit, feeling her twitch every time I hit it, hearing her muffled moans, and Will's moans, as well. I move my tongue a little faster, while easily sliding two fingers inside of Carmen's pussy. She pushes back against my fingers, grinding on my hand as I pump my fingers in and out of her very wet pussy. I hear her say something to Will and he responds with a moan. I keep pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy, licking her clit faster and faster, while Will starts to fuck Carmen's mouth deeply, her lips going so far down they touch the skin at the base of his cock. Carmen's thighs start to shake and she squeezes them against my head. She's jerking Will in her mouth, occasionally pulling away, usually leaving a strand of her saliva mixed with his precum, hanging from her pouting bottom lip.

She sits up, trapping me under her, as she rolls her hips, grinding her wetness on my face. Will leans in and kisses her, before she shoves him back, and moves off of my face.

She gets back down on all fours, but with her ass pointed towards Will. I scoot in front of her, with my legs on either side of her, and her mouth hovering over my cock. She looks at me and says "I love you, Ben." I say, "I Love you, too, Carmen." She looks back over her shoulder and tells Will to go ahead and slide his dick in. She leans down, wrapping her lips around my dick just before Will's dick starts to slide inside of her. She moans over my cock as Will's length slowly, but smoothly, glides into her. He grabs her ass, and starts to slowly fuck her, pushing all the way in and pulling almost all of the way out, letting Carmen get used to him filling her.

Carmen has one hand wrapped around my dick, stroking it, while her lips are wrapped around my balls, licking them, sucking them, pressing firmly against them, as she moans, her ass slowly moving back and forth as she takes another dick deep in her pussy. Will starts moving faster, fast enough to rock Carmen's body, and make her ass bounce as his pelvis slams into her butt. She has wrapped her lips back around my cock, going deeper on it with each thrust...her moans vibrating through my whole body. She looks back at Will and tells him to fuck her "harder, deeper, faster," before sliding my dick back in her mouth. She looks up at me, moaning, her eyes showing nothing but pure pleasure at this moment, as my hand slides through her hair.

Will places one hand on the center of Carmen's ass, wrapping his fingers around the fishnet, and I can see his thumb pushing against her asshole. She groans as his thumb slowly stretches her as it slides into her ass, she bites down on the side of my dick, still groaning as Will is pumping her ass with his thumb, and still fucking her pussy with his dick. Will stops for a second and Carmen immediately starts bouncing herself back and forth on his cock. She looks up at me, sliding the head of my dick in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it as she presses it against the inside of her cheek, and she starts rolling her hips as she fucks Will. I'm mesmerized by her expression as she sucks my dick, and her beautiful ass rolls from side to side, arches up and down...as I look down her back, to the rise at the small of her back, following the curve of her ass down to Will's cock spreading her pussy open as she glides back and forth on it. When I look at Carmen's face again, she's smiling, but it's a smile full of trouble...good trouble though.

Will pulls out and leans back, resting for a second. Carmen climbs up and starts kissing me, forcing her tongue in my mouth, biting my lip, and grinding her very wet pussy against my cock, which has so much precum coming out of it, I might as well be cumming. She keeps grinding until my dick slips inside of her. Will is laying flat on the bed, stroking his cock as Carmen starts to slowing lift her self, then drop back down onto my cock, whispering to me, "I fucking love how your cock feels in me." After just a few times, she slides off, slides her body up Will's body, stopping to take his cock in her mouth and suck him deeply, before moving up and making out with him. In less than a minutes time, she has made out with both of us, had both of our cocks in her mouth, and both of our cocks in her pussy, and I can tell she is enjoying the extra attention.

Carmen sits up, reaching between her thighs, lifting up slightly, as she grabs Will's dick and guides it back into her pussy. She starts rocking back and forth, slowly, getting used to him filling her again, before she leans down and tells him she wants fucked fast. Will grabs her ass, spreading her open, and starts to pump her hard and fast. Carmen's head is over Will's head, her mouth open like she is moaning, but almost no noise is coming from her. The only noise I can her is the sound of their skin slapping together as Will fucks her as fast as he can, I watch him disappear inside of her, her pussy gripping his cock as it slams in and out of her, his balls bouncing up against her ass as he slams in, her ass shaking in her fishnet outfit from the force of getting fucked.

As Will gets tired, he slows before stopping all together. I can hear them both breathing hard, but Carmen starts riding back up and down on his dick, slowly, her hands on his chest, his hands groping her breasts. She is grinding against him, rolling her hips, making sure she feels his cock with every inch of her pussy. She lays against his chest, resting. I slide up behind her, leaning down, dragging my tongue in circles around her asshole, wetting it, forcing my tongue inside of her. Will is softly pushing in and out of her pussy as I lick her ass. She is moaning, but they are tired moans as she looks for her second wind. I take my tongue away and replace it with my middle finger. It slides slowly, but smoothly into her ass. I start pumping, and she pushes back, forcing herself deeper onto my finger and Will's cock. Her moans are starting to change. After a minute, I slide another finger in, and she moans, pushing back even harder now. Quickly, I'm able to start pumping her ass fairly fast and hard, as she tries to get my fingers even deeper inside of her.

I slowly pull them out, hearing a slight gasp and whimper as they pop out. I sit up, lubing my cock up, before leaning forward, pressing the head of it against her ass as she rolls her hips around. The head slides past, stretching her as it pops in. I gradually force my length into her, stopping occasionally to let her get used to her ass being filled with my dick. Once fully in, I rest against her as she rests against Will...all tired, but all ready for more. I sit up, and start to drag my dick back, watching her ass grip me. Once I start the see the head of my cock, I stop, and slowly slide it fully back in her, without stopping. This goes on for several more strokes, with each stroke being slightly faster.

Finally, Carmen is the one to pull forward, forcing Will's cock and my cock to slide back. When we are both almost fully out of her, she slams back, grunting as both her pussy and ass get filled at the same time. She braces her hands against Will's chest, turns to give me a kiss, then tells us, with a smile, to get started. Will pulls out as I push in, and we work on that rhythm, alternating filling her up. At any moment, she has the feeling of one rock hard dick sliding into her and another one is pulling out of her. We get to the point where we are going pretty fast. Carmen is alternating between moaning and grunting, and occasionally telling us to fuck her. I ask her how she feels, and she says she feels full and tight, but so good. Talking makes me lose the rhythm, and I slam into her ass at the same time Will slams into her pussy. She grunts hard, falling against Will's chest, and moaning. Will and I do it again, and she starts to raise up some more. Will and I get in that rhythm now, filling her pussy and ass with our dicks, at the same time. Her noises are somewhere between grunts and moans now...her lip curls each time we slam into her, and trembles each time we pull back.

We are going fast now, as Carmen starts to shake and constantly moan. All three of us are sweating, just covered in sweat. There is no part of Carmen that doesn't feel wet. Her whole body is trembling as Will and I continuously fuck her as hard and deep as we can. I'm watching her ass bounce, sweat drip down her back, down the center of her ass, before it runs into my cock, and just becomes part of the lube as I fuck her. Carmen is really starting to shake, but her body is also stiffening, and her moans/grunts are now just one constant noise. Will and I continue to fuck her, but with one particularly hard slam, she grunts loudly, almost screaming before she just goes limp against Will's chest. She lays there, breathing heavily, still moaning, softly rolling her hips and pushing back against us. I lean down, kissing around her ear, making sure she's ok, and she just smiles up at me, before kissing me deeply, slowly rolling our tongues together. She turns to Will, kissing him, mashing her lips against his, biting his lower lip as she pulls away, and sighs. I slowly slide out of Carmen's ass, and get up to go get a wash cloth so I can wipe myself off, leaving Carmen on top of Will, resting.

When I come back from cleaning up, sit on the edge of the bed as Carmen slowly grinds herself on Will's cock, Carmen asks with a smile, "So are either of you ready to cum, cause I know I'm almost out of energy for the night?"

Will responds by rolling her over onto her back, propping himself up on his hands, and starting to fuck her, each thrust harder and faster than the last. Carmen is moaning again, this time short, little moans, as Will fucks her pussy as hard and as fast as he can. Carmen and I can both see he's getting close and she starts to say, "I want you to cum! You can cum all over me! Come on, fuck me, and cum for me!" Will keeps fucking her, as his body starts to tense, before he pulls out, gripping his cock firmly in his hands, holding it for a second. When he lets go, the first stream of cum shoots just over Carmen's pussy, and stretches all the way up her stomach, and across one of her breasts, going onto her nipple that is poking through her fishnet bodysuit. She scoots down as he's cumming, her mouth open, her bottom lip swollen and pouting, her face looking like nothing but lust and sex. Will keeps cumming, spraying along her neck and chin, the next jet hitting her bottom lip and wrapping around into her mouth, and even more going in her mouth and across her cheek, before she finally wraps her mouth around his cock. He keeps cumming as Clara sucks his cock, and he frantically fucks her mouth. After around 30 seconds or so, Carmen pulls her mouth off his cock, long strands of cum and saliva still hanging from his cock to her lips until he pulls far enough away they release and bounce back against her lips and chin. She lets some of his cum pour out of her mouth, down her chin, and between her breasts, covering her and soaking into the fishnet suit. Her face is a beautiful, cum covered mess as she pants in lust and then smiles at Will and me

Will collapses back against the headboard, and I smile at Carmen. I tell her to get on all fours, facing the mirrored wall near the foot of the bed. I get behind her, gripping her hips as she reaches back and guides my cock into her pussy. She is still very, very wet as I slide in, and immediately, she starts bouncing back against me, rolling her hips, arching her back, and smiling at me in the mirror. I wink at her, and flex my arms while looking in the mirror, making both of us laugh. I reach down gripping the fishnet on either side of her ass, and slam my cock into her. She grunts, and starts to moan as I keep fucking her hard, my balls slapping against her clit every time my cock slams into her, a strand of Will's cum hanging off her chin. She tells me to go harder, faster, deeper, even though I'm already going as hard, fast, and deep as I can. She's pushing back against me, trying force me in deeper. I get out of rhythm for one stroke and I can immediately feel my cum starting to build up. Carmen is saying, "Cum for me, Ben! I want you to cum on my face, too! In my mouth! I want your fucking cum, Ben! Cum!" I pull out and she gets on her knees as I stand, holding my cock pointed at her open mouth. I start to cum, the first jet hitting her already cum covered bottom lip and tongue, then splashing on her top lip. More cum streaks across her cheeks and chin, before even more goes in her mouth, and then she wraps her mouth around me, grabbing the base of my cock in her hands, and stroking me. She is squeezing hard, and sucking hard, and I feel like I can't stop cumming. After counting 7 or 8 thick streams of cum, I lose count of how much she is swallowing. As my knees start to give, and I kneel, then lay, she keeps me in her mouth. I'm laying back, shaking, and she is on all fours, ass up in the air, sucking my cock, pulling every drop of cum out of me that I have.

Finally Carmen takes my dick out of her mouth, sits up, kneeling, looking at me and Will laying back, both of our cocks half hard. Her face is covered in cum. It is dripping off her lips, down her chin, her neck, down her chest. She is covered in sweat...all three of us are. She is smiling, but tired.

I sit up, grabbing her hand, taking her to the large shower while Will rests. After getting cleaned off, we stand under the spray of water, making out. I keep telling her how much I love her and how much I hope she enjoyed herself. She says she loves me too, and that she thoroughly enjoyed herself, and she hopes I had fun, too. By my large, shit eating grin, she can tell I had fun. We finish up, dry off, and hop in the other bed as Will goes off to shower, and fall asleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night to Carmen grinding her ass against me, with Will asleep on the other side of her. She is horny again, and so am I. I tell her to prop her ass up so I can lick her pussy from behind. I get behind her, licking her already wet pussy, loving it as she pushes back, grinding her wetness against my face. After just a minute or so, I sit up and guide my cock inside her pussy. Her head is very close to Will's crotch, and I see her wrap her lips around his soft cock, as he sleeps.

I start fucking her, trying to keep the noise down, but trying to go fast, too. Even though he's asleep, Will's cock is getting harder and bigger as Carmen blows him. I'm getting even more turned on watching her beautiful lips wrapped around his cock while I fuck her. I know this is going to be a quickie. I give Carmen's ass a slap, and that noise, along with Carmen sucking his cock, finally wakes him up. As quick as his head pops up, he drops back down, moaning as he watches Carmen suck his dick. Carmen is deep throating Will, basically fucking him with her mouth as I fuck her from the back. I'm getting close and let Carmen know I'm cumming as I slam deep inside of her, filling her pussy with my cum. For having cum earlier, I am still cumming a lot, my knees weak, and my head up as I keep pumping cum in Carmen.

When I'm done, I look down, and see Carmen just sucking down to the top half of Will's dick, while using her hand to stroke the bottom half. Will's body starts to go stiff, and Carmen pulls her mouth off him, but keeps her lips parted, as Will starts to cum. Carmen is catching his cum, and swallowing, but as she swallows her mouth closes, allowing more cum to spray her lips, before she can open them again and swallow more. Like me, Will has somehow managed to cum a lot as well, and Carmen's lips are quickly covered in his cum. When he finally finishes, Carmen licks the cum off his cock, and crawls up, kissing Will. Her cum covered lips pressing against his lips, as her tongue slides into his mouth. They sit there, making out, both tasting his cum. I lean forward, dragging my tongue over Carmen's just fucked pussy, tasting the mix of Carmen's and my own fluids. She shoves back, grinding her pussy against my face as I lick her, before she pulls away, and rolls over. We all get cleaned off, again. Then head back to bed.

I wake up in the morning, as the bed shakes. I look up to see Carmen laying flat on her belly, using her hands to spread her ass, as Will fucks her tight ass. They have been going at it for a while now, since Will is pounding in the her ass pretty hard, and they are both sweating. Carmen has her head turned to the side, kissing my thigh in between moans and grunts, as she watches Will fucking her. I reach down, running my fingers through her hair, and she looks up at me, smiling, but then curling her top lip as Will slams his full length into her ass. Will asks her how she feels, how he feels inside of her. Carmen moans, smiling at me, "You feel good, stretching my ass...fucking me so hard with your cock, and I love being filled up." I roll on my side, my dick slides into her mouth, getting harder by the second, as she moans over it. Will starts fucking her with faster, shorter strokes before his whole body stiffens. He pulls out, cumming on her ass, right on the hole he was just fucking, and up her crack. He cums on her cheeks as she is spreading herself, and down her back. Carmen starts rubbing the cum on her skin, her cum covered fingers sliding into her own ass as she rubs Will's cum around. My dick is still in her mouth, and she is moaning as she swirls her tongue around it, and sucks it deeper.

BenCarmen
BenCarmen
13 Followers
12