Threesome Fuck Fest

Story Info
A friendly get together with her husband and her friend.
1.2k words
3.92
61k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was warm and breezy. The hum of the music playing and the smell of dinner wafting in the air were strong. Amy got ready for her night of fun. She put on her sheer lacy white thong and matching sheer bra. Then slowly, she zipped up her tight orchid mini-dress, smiling all the while imagining it coming off later. Her white leather thigh high boots laced up to her nice tender thighs. John was watching his wife get dressed for the special occasion. They had always had a fantasy of a sexy threesome, and tonight it was going to happen.

Amy's best friend Mandy was a perfect choice for their special night. She knew what was going to happen that night. She was excited and turned on by the thought of the night of sex that lay ahead. She had always had the same fantasy that Amy had, a sex filled night of fun.

As Amy pulled into the driveway at the house she could hear the sound of music coming from the open windows of the house. She could also hear Amy giggling with John about something.

Amy opened the door to a beautiful sight. Mandy was standing before her in a tight laced black bodysuit and black leather pants that hugged every curve of her slender figure. Amy was 5'2 and 115 pounds, as was Mandy. So when Amy leaned over to kiss Mandy on the lips her breasts brushed along Mandy's breasts and she let out a giggle as tingles went down her spine. Just the thought of what lay ahead was making Amy and Mandy wet.

They settled down on the couch, each with a sweet strawberry margarita. John got up and decided to get the night of fun going. He popped in three-some porn on the television and told the girls he wanted to play a game of strip poker. He knew he was really good at poker and in no time at all they would be naked.

After several hands of poker and another margarita each, Amy and Mandy were just in their thongs and bras. John just sat back and took in the beautiful sight. Mandy's full breasts with their large nipples stretched the fabric so tight they looked like they would pop out at any moment. Amy's breasts looked so pert. She sat there between hands alternating rubbing her breasts through the fabric and rubbing her sopping wet pussy. John could tell it was sopping wet because he kept leaning over and giving her clit a teasing pinch.

John got up to go to the bathroom knowing the girls were feeling pretty good and hoping he would come back to see some action. He wasn't wrong.... When he got back the girls were gone from the couch and he found them sprawled out on the floor. They were kissing each other deeply and running their hands down each others body. All the girls had on were their panties. John just stood in the doorway watching what fun Amy was having.

Amy leaned down and with her teeth seductively pulled Mandy's sopping wet panties off. Mandy began to giggle as she did the same with Amy's. John unzipped his pants and began to stroke his ever ready cock, all the while not taking his eyes off the girls. Amy rolled Mandy onto her back and started to kiss her breasts nibbling as she moved along. Rolling her tongue around on Mandy's nipples, she let out a squeal of delight. Amy then worked her way down to her belly button, gently tugging with her teeth on the cute butterfly piercing she found. Amy licked her fingers then slowly worked them in and out of Mandy's wet pussy. She was sopping wet. Then she started to nibble and suck with gusto on Mandy's clit. Letting her tongue roll around the piercing she never knew Mandy had. As she started to roll the piercing around with her tongue, Mandy started a slow climax. Amy pushed her fingers in deeper and flicked the piercing faster and faster until she could feel Mandy tremble beneath her.

Mandy then turned Amy on to her back fast surprising her. She pinned her down by straddling her face and teasing her with her wet pussy. Taunting her with the sweet scent of her juices, Amy grabbed Mandy's piercing with her teeth and twitched it from side to side. Then she started to suck on Mandy's clit with gusto bringing her to another climax.

John continued to watch from his doorway, playing with his cock until he blew his load in his hand.

Mandy meanwhile started to nibble and suck on Amy's sopping wet clit. Teasing her, until she could feel her tremble with delight. Amy's juices squirted out of her pussy and Mandy licked them up and stuck her cold lean tongue in Amy's pussy. Wiggling her tongue, around and in and out, until Amy was writhing again beneath her. This time Mandy caught her cum in her mouth. Then she got up and passionately kissed Amy deeply, letting her taste her own sweet juices flowing from her lips. They heard a moan coming from the doorway and looked up to see John watching them. They motioned for him to join them. He did as he was told and the girls quickly undressed him.

They laid John on the floor. Amy strattled his face and Mandy attacked his hard cock with gusto. He began to lap at Amy's wet pussy as Mandy began to suck his hard cock. He knew he wouldn't last long he was so hot from his fantasy coming true that he quickly blew his seed in Mandy's mouth. Mandy lapped it up and then started to kiss Amy passionately so she could taste everything that Mandy was. Then they switched positions. John was finally getting to taste the forbidden fruit. He began to lap at Mandy's pussy with gusto, he wanted to get her to cum quickly, and he wanted to taste her sweet nectar. Amy began to suck on Johns cock with quick long strokes; she knew what he liked to make him cum quickly. She wanted to see his face when he began to fuck Mandy. When they had all cummed together they rolled over to enjoy some good fucking.

John flipped Mandy on to all fours. He gently eased his meaty cock into her sweet love canal. Then he started to fuck her like crazy. Deep long thrusts. His balls banging her in the clit as he slammed his cock in and out. Her breathing coming in rapid bursts, he knew she was going to cum and so was he. Amy watched with open, eager eyes. She played with her clit as she watched them fuck like rabbits. Amy got herself to cum just as Mandy and John came together and fell to the floor.

John was up for one more session of fucking and he was going to fuck his wife like she had never been fucked before. He threw her to the ground on her back and slammed his cock into her wet pussy. Mandy strattled her face as she was getting fucked hard. Harder and harder they fucked and sucked until all three came in sweet unison. Then they fell to the floor exhausted.

After their fantasy fuck session they all went into the bedroom to get some sleep. All three hoped to have more fun after they had rested. Now they knew that they would all be willing any time they wanted to fantasize again.