Threesome Fun

Story Info
A soldier, a pierced man and a nymphomaniac fem.
3.3k words
3.93
33.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This event actually happened to me although I added in a couple things that I wanted to happen but didn't. The names of course have been changed, since there is a man from the military involved in this story. I hope you all enjoy and please feel free to vote or give me feedback. Thanks Anallover29 :D

*

It all started on the phone. Selina met Alex through a mutual friend and hit it off from the beginning. Alex was young and inexperienced to a certain point, ruggedly handsome, manly and well endowed. Selina was strong willed, with a bitchy side that tried to dominate men until it all went into the bedroom, where she was very submissive. Selina and Alex were hanging out with friends and she teased him verbally and got laughs from their friends, until it all ended with them both wrestling on the floor in front of them. It was playful and somewhat innocent until Selina realized that the rough play that Alex was using on her was having an effect. An effect that she was not going to let anyone know about, she later whispered to Alex that he had gotten her all hot and bothered with the wrestling moves.

A few weeks went by before Selina got up the nerve to use the number Alex had given her that night. She finally used it and asked him to come over and hang out for a while. Alex had come over dressed in his ACU's that he wore for the National Guard. Alex might have been in the National Guard but he hadn't graduated High School yet so Selina knew there were things this young pup could stand to learn. She always had a thing for men in uniform so of course sex ensued, but that is another story. That was the first and last time Selina heard from Alex, she deleted his number not thinking much of it. Until one day her phone went off with a text message from an unknown number.

"Hey there. How are U?"

"I'm doing good. Who is this?"

"Alex u forget I went to boot camp?"

"Well hey there. Yeah I did. How many wks u have left?"

"3 wks left here then off to AIT. Should be home before Thanksgiving."

"Awesome maybe we can meet up after you get back"

"Definitely but there is something different I want"

The conversation went on for about an hour or so. The Pvt let her know that it was lights out so he needed to go. But in that time Selina found out that Alex had wanted to try a threesome. Selina was game of course. But Alex didn't want any kind of threesome; he wanted another man there. Selina found out that night that Sexy Alex had some bi tendencies and lately with being locked up with a bunch of guys there were few options to get his rocks off. Either rosy Palm, or a BJ from one of his fellow Pvt. There was a lot more guy on guy loving going on at that boot camp than she ever thought of. Their conversation went on for the next few weeks before lights out and between drills and it was confirmed that if she couldn't find a guy that would join in at least the 2 of them would get together after he got back from boot camp and AIT.

Selina was not settled on any man or woman at that time. Not even Alex. She was playing the field. But the potential for having another encounter with the well endowed endurance ridden Alex got her all wet in the panties. She had always wanted a threesome with 2 men to herself but never thought it would happen, she needed someone willing, so she went on a search. She went online to one of her dating / Social networking sites and started looking for guys she would be interested in. Hoping that maybe she could find one with a bi side to them. A few days of looking and she spotted Jordan. Jordan was older than Alex but younger than Selina. Jordan and Selina got to know each other a bit online and finally got to meet.

Selina had several steady fuck buddies and she just added another one to the list with Jordan. The relationship grew to friends after their first sexual encounter. Jordan was intelligent, sexually considerate with an amazing tongue. The couple times they did have sex it always ended with Selina cumming 6-10 times by getting eaten out by Jordan, It was her version of heaven at that time in her life.

When Selina finally brought up the idea of a threesome with another guy to Jordan he mentioned that he had gone down on a guy before so it was no big thing. As long as he was able to get off he would be happy to join in. He only had one stipulation that he would not be on the receiving end of anal. She told him that would be handled, because she didn't feel comfortable seeing 2 guys doing that.

Selina had kept the whole thing a surprise to Alex when she talked to him on the phone and during their sexting sessions. The thought of being ravaged by 2 men was very exciting to Selina. She would sometimes think about it at work and have to excuse herself to masturbate in the bathroom. Alex with his boyish good looks and beautiful penis whipped into shape by the United States finest would get her going. Then Jordan with the talented tongue, and Jacob's ladder piercing on his penis that had 4 barbells which made going down on him fun. Then the thought of those 2 at once too bad she had to wait for when Alex had gotten home to have all of that.

The days ticked by rather fast, when Selina realized she hadn't heard from her soldier in a while, so she texted him.

"Forget about me handsome?"

"Of course not, how could I?"

"R U busy?"

"Not really. Just hangin' with family. They'll leave in a couple hours."

"Good cause I have a surprise that you will like if you want to get together tonight."

"Always up for surprises"

"Well give me a few min to check on something"

"Let me know when and where I'll be there"

Selina got right on the phone with Jordan to see if he was free and of course he was. She told him that her friend from the army just got back and wanted to get together and she wanted him there for the fun. He agreed and got off the phone to get ready.

Selina dressed for the occasion she had a sheer and lace teddy garter belt that she modified because her large DD breasts didn't fit into it, so she cut out the cups. Stockings that were placed perfectly, the only thing she didn't wear was panties she thought there was no point in them, and over it all she wore fitted jeans that she knew wouldn't be on long, and a form fitting t-shirt, with her 3 in heeled boots. After she got ready she drove to pick up Jordan to make things a bit easier driving wise. Then headed to a hotel that Alex and Selina agreed upon to meet at.

When they all arrived at the hotel Alex grabbed Selina for a big hug and thanked her for bringing Jordan along. They kissed passionately which made Selina melt, before they were even able to get into the room.

"Hold on big boy." Selina stepped back from Alex. She introduced the 2 guys. They shook hands and Alex excused himself to begin what he came to do on Selina before she could say another word.

They walked in the room and Selina was thrown down on the bed with such force she bounced a bit. Alex undressed faster than she could blink while Jordan sat down on the chair by the bed to watch everything going on. Selina asked if he was going to join.

"Nah I'm going sit back and watch this is getting me all worked up just watching him take advantage of you. I know how tight your pussy is, I want to see how it affects him," Jordan said with a smirk.

Alex smiled and said, "I have had her. She is an amazing lay that's why I wanted to do this with her."

Alex got on top of Selina, and ripped off her shirt and saw the top of her teddy. She could see that he was already hard, but noticed he got a bit harder when he saw the teddy. He took off her jeans in one swift movement, thankful there was no panties to worry about he positioned himself right at her opening and slammed his dick hard into her. Selina arched her back from the force, it felt fantastic, and her pussy was so wet already that she didn't need any foreplay, the drive and the anticipation was enough for her. Alex fucked her hard for several minutes, looking down and squeezing her tits hard, She wrapped her legs around his waist and scratched down his back lightly. She looked over to Jordan getting more and more turned on knowing he was watching her get molested in such a way. She came quickly, but that was not enough for Alex.

Alex pulled out of her with a groan from Selina. He said, "Get on top of me and ride me." She got on top of Alex with no problem and slid all the way down on his engorged 8 in cock. She looked over at Jordan who she noticed had finally got undressed and was stroking his dick at the sight of her on top of another man. He got up from the chair at that moment, and went over to Alex's uniform and pulled off his belt. Before Selina could ask she felt the sharp sting of the metal end of the belt hit her back while she was riding Alex. Her back arched and she moaned out in pleasure mixed with pain, and asked for more. She slammed her pussy down on the cock inside her while she got hit after hit from the belt that Jordan was holding.

Feeling the cock hitting all the way to her cervix inside and getting the whipping of her life from Jordan. Selina came hard, feeling the waves of passion roll over her. She didn't realize till after she started coming down from the orgasm that Jordan had placed 2 fingers up inside her pussy while she was riding the young stud. Alex slammed his cock hard up into her tight pussy and came coating the inside of her with his seed. She rolled off of him and hung her head back over the side of the bed.

Jordan climbed up between her legs not giving her much chance to breath and started to lick out the juices that were left there by Alex and herself. Alex watched as Jordan did what he did best to Selina working himself back up to full erection.

Selina watched Alex stroke his cock slowly right in front of her face and started to beg for his cock. "Bring that over here I want to suck on you. I will lick you clean."

Alex positioned himself at her lips and began to push his cock all the way into her mouth. All the while Jordan was licking on Selina's clit sucking in all of her juices, taking 2 and then 3 fingers and putting them in her pussy. He got them all coated with her juices and pushed them into her ass. Spreading her ass out for the assault that it will endure. Jordan knew Selina was an anal fiend and was getting her ready for Alex. Jordan fucked his fingers in and out of her ass getting it nice and wet with her juices and stretched out for easy entrance of a cock. Selina came one more time from having the cock pounding she was getting in her mouth and the tongue lashing and finger fucking she was getting at the other end.

Jordan slurped up every bit of her juices and looked up at Alex and said, "Hey man, let her sit on my face and you can get her ass. It's nice and lubed up now."

Alex pulled out of Selina's mouth leaving her with a questioning look because she didn't hear what Jordan said. Alex pointed to Jordan and said, "69 him he needs some of that mouth on his dick too."

When Selina got into position over Jordan, she put her pussy right over his mouth and took his cock in her hand and wrapped her mouth around it. Licking up and down on his cock was fun. She could play with the barbells with her lips and squeeze on his balls playfully. She stroked him in and out of her mouth when she felt Alex behind her. She looked back behind her with a look of lust and excitement and said, "ooooooo, do I get anal now?"

Without hesitation Alex rubbed his cock along her slit just enough to get himself coated with her juices, and pushed into her ass, with a grunt of how tight she was. Jordan got a first hand glimpse at Alex's big cock slamming all the way into Selina's ass, down to his balls. Selina was getting her 2 favorite things at once, Jordan's talented tongue on her clit and a fat cock stroking in and out of her ass. She sucked on Jordan's cock in front of her while she was getting assaulted doggy style and underneath her. Wanting Jordan to cum in her mouth while Alex came in her ass. She sucked and licked up and down on his cock rapidly squeezing his balls and reaching down with her tongue now and then to lick on them as well.

The feel of the big cock in her ass and tongue on her clit was too much though; she had to stop sucking on Jordan's cock for fear of biting down on it when she started to cum. She came over and over again, being held down by Jordan onto his mouth and having Alex's big cock slamming harder and deeper into her ass. She screamed out in pleasure not knowing where one orgasm finished and another one started. She came one last time when she felt Alex's cock in her ass slam home one last time and spew his jism deep into her ass filling her up.

Alex climbed off the bed and sat down in the chair by the bed to take a breather, while Selina fell to the side off of Jordan. But of course Jordan wasn't done, he was the only that hadn't came yet, and was hard pressed to get off finally. He pulled Selina toward him with both her legs on either side of him and pushed deep into her well used pussy. Selina moaned out as she felt the barbells on the under side of his cock rub on the walls of her pussy. He pumped into her as she got her energy back finally from all the orgasms.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "I want to ride you."

Without anything further he rolled her on top of him and lets her go to town. She bounced up and down on his pierced cock feeling him go deep into her well-used pussy. She looked over at Alex and motioned with her finger for him to join in. It didn't take him long from watching Selina riding Jordan to get him back to full attention. She loved a man that could get multiple orgasms like her. She rode Jordan up and down on his cock as she watched Alex get on the bed behind her. Alex grabbed both her breasts in his hands and squeezed them hard he pushed his cock deep into her ass again. Well lubed and well used he slid in with no problem and no resistance.

As she felt the second cock slide into her ass she let out a grunt and moan as she is filled up in both her holes. She leaned down and kissed Jordan, as she felt herself getting pounded into. Both dicks sliding up into her in time with each other, filling her up to the brim. She looked down at Jordan who could feel the other cock in her ass rubbing up and down against the underside of him and began to cum hard inside her. The whole room filled with the moans and grunts from all 3 of them in a state of mass orgasmic high. Selina began to cum again for it seemed like the millionth time that night. It was the first time she felt like she had been fucked stupid. As Jordan began to soften inside her pussy, Alex shot another large cum shot right into her ass filling her up again. Alex slid out of her and laid down, on the bed, next to Jordan.

Selina being the cum slut that she was, hadn't had any in her mouth and looked down at Alex's softening member and slid off of Jordan and began to lick off all the cum off of Alex's cock. Sucking and licking on his cock and down onto his balls savoring the taste of his cum and her ass mixed with her pussy juices. Kneeling between Alex's legs she had her ass up in the air sucking on his cock and down on his balls. Sucking them into her mouth gently waiting to see if he would be ready for anymore playtime.

Jordan was still in the mood of course because he only came the one time and loved to eat Selina, he moved behind her and began to lick and suck on her pussy and on her ass. He licked all the way from just above her clit all the way back to her puckered ass that was beginning to close up. He sucked all the cum he could into his mouth. Just as Selina started to quiver from being licked on again he kneeled behind her and pushed his already hardened cock into her ass.

Selina had never had Jordan's pierced cock in her ass and it was intense to feel the piercings push their way past the muscle right at the opening of her ass. Each one pushed past with some effort from Jordan but it was the extra stimulation that drove Selina insane. He pushed in all the way and stayed there for a second to get Selina used to him. When he slid out it was even more intense, the barbells hitting again on the muscle that wrapped tightly around the opening of her hole. She kept at sucking on Alex's cock while feeling the barbells on Jordan's cock slide in and out of her. Working up to sliding into her faster and faster Jordan slapped her ass hard that made her yelp around the cock that was in her mouth, making her take it deeper into her throat.

She kept on moving her mouth up and down on Alex's large penis sucking him deep into her mouth and throat, and feeling the cum move up from his balls. Hearing Alex moaning with each move she made. She squeezed his balls in her hand sucking hard on his cock so that she could taste his cum straight from his cock instead of aftermaths from some good fucking.

All the while feeling Jordan behind her pushing deep into her ass pounding away at her. She began to cum when she felt the first spurts of Alex hit the back of her throat and go down. Her ass squeezed tight around Jordan's cock which got him to the breaking point, and he also began to cum right in her ass filling it up again after it had been licked clean by him. When all 3 had moaned their last, both men laid on either side of Selina and fell asleep using her tits for pillows. All sated from the nights escapades, very satisfied.