Threesome Goes Bye-Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he said: "Come on, Bro. Let's get this done."

I felt his hand take mine and he moved it so it was resting on his cock. It was the first time I had touched a cock other than my own. While it was kind of the same it was totally different. John being bigger than me, the thickness, weight and skin texture all seemed unfamiliar yet intriguing. So when I heard him say to stroke him, it came natural. My fingers encircled it so that John's shaft was resting in my palm and I began to pump him. At the same time, John's hand returned to find my six inch shaft and he began jerking me off. My eyes were blankly on the screen but my focus was on what was in my hand and going on with my cock. It probably took thirty seconds at most before I was spurting hot cum. As soon as I did, John's thick cock tightened in my hand and began ejaculating. We sat there a few moments after that calming down. I was shocked and embarrassed - especially seeing cum on the table and rug in front of us.

"Wow!" John said.

Not hearing a response from me, he got up went into the kitchen, and came back a few minutes later with the cleaning stuff. In the meantime, I had zipped up and was sitting on the couch with a beer in my hand. John quickly recognized my worried look.

"You worry too much." he told me. "That was a nothing thing - just some relief for two horny people. It's no big deal. I'm sure it happens all the time - especially watching hot porn."

I didn't know how to phrase what was going on in my head. I knew there was confusion and questions. All I could say was: "I'm not gay, am I?"

John laughed: "Hell no! I know I'm not. To tell you the truth, I'm not going to complain about what just happened. It just happened and really isn't worth thinking too much about."

After he said that, he cracked a beer and we each drank a couple more while watching SportsCenter before calling it a night

I knew he was right to have that attitude and I think it did help me relax. Still, I had to process it in my head for a bit over the next few weeks until I felt more at ease. And, much to my surprise, I started to think of it as an erotic experience - one that I jerked off too on several occasions.

There was one other incident that occurred with John. It happened when the baseball team went south for the early spring portion of its schedule. Seniors on the team got a more favorable rooming arrangement than did the freshmen and sophomores. Freshmen and sophomores were paired with a junior - three or four per room, while for seniors it was two to a room. For the most part, John and I roomed together. The team spent two weeks in March in warmer climate to start the season. It was Friday evening. We had been down since Monday and started playing games on Wednesday. Our schedule had us playing daily double-headers with an occasional single game or off day mixed in. That was mainly so the pitching wouldn't get worn thin. John, who was the number two pitcher on the staff, had pitched a gem Thursday - a six hit combined shutout. I played third base and got my bat going on Friday with two hits in each game of our double-header - one of which was a game winner. Team dinners were a process because they often included parents, family and others who had come down to watch games. It usually meant anywhere from twenty to fifty people sitting down to eat By the time the team dinner ended that night, it was already nine o'clock. John and several others had gone down to the pool. I needed to call my parents - who were coming down for a few days on Sunday, and Meg, so I stayed in the room. My call home lasted about ten minutes but the conversation with Meg went on quite awhile. Meg had several job interviews schedule during Spring break so had decided to go home. I really missed her and we were both horny. After some catching up, our conversation turned erotic. I told her how much I wanted to be in bed with her and she told me all the sweet, sexy things she wanted to do to me. This, of course, got me all worked up. I was laying there on the bed in my boxers with a hardon. I had just started rubbing myself when John walked in wet from swimming. He glanced at me, saw that I was on the phone and smiled before disappearing into the bathroom. I was slightly distracted by John's arrival and tried to get back into it with Meg while John was showering but it didn't happen. Meg said her parents were waiting for her to watch a movie they had rented and I heard the shower being shut off. We hung up and soon afterwards John came out of the bathroom.

"So how's Meg?" he asked.

"She's great. Everything's good..." I said, my voice trailing off.

"Too bad Jackie and Meg aren't down here with us," John said. Like Meg, Jackie had job interviews scheduled during Spring break so couldn't come down.

"The thing about being seniors is we have to start thinking about the job stuff," I responded.

"Damn shame," John said, getting up to toss the towel he was using to dry his hair with back in the bathroom. "You going to watch SportsCenter?" he asked.

"Think I'd rather just go to sleep." I told him. "It's been a long day."

What I really wanted to do was jerk off but was too self-conscious to say it or even start it knowing John was awake in the next bed.

We turned off the lights and I closed my eyes. I was tired, but also thinking about the hot conversation I'd had with Meg. It made me instinctively rub my cock under the sheet as I started getting drowsy. Despite my arousal, I didn't know if I had the energy to lie awake in order to jerk off.

My reverie was broken by John who asked: "G (my name is Garrett but several teammates and frat brothers called me that), do you think you could fuck Meg in a hotel room like this if I was sleeping in the next bed?"

"I don't know," I mumbled drowsily, "Maybe..."

"I've thought about it," he replied, "and think it would be hot."

"Hmmm," was all I said, still sleepy but trying to picture a scene like that.

John continued: "Knowing there was another person listening or even watching would make it more exciting. I even think Jackie would be into it."

The picture got clearer in my head. Two people I knew, both attractive, having sex in the next bed. The thought actually began making me hard.

John didn't say anything for a couple minutes. In the silence of the room, I could hear him breathing a little heavier and from the accompanying rustling sounds, I knew he was stroking. I started doing the same as discretely as possible

Then I heard movements from his bed, like he was getting up. It made me stop stroking. When he spoke, it sounded like he was beside my bed.

Whispering he said: "Imagine Meg is here. She finishes up in the bathroom and turns off the light. The room is dark as she makes her way to your bed..."

I felt his hand reaching under the sheet to find my cock - which immediately grew harder in his hand.

John continued painting the picture, whispering: "Just pretend its Meg kneeling beside your bed. She knows I'm in the other bed but she doesn't care. She wants you..."

A soft moan escaped my lips as I lay there thinking that it was Meg.

John's hand had freed my cock from my boxers and he slowly stroked my throbbing cock saying: "Imagine that it's Meg doing this to you"

Then, I felt the sheet being pushed aside and his mouth sliding along my shaft. It startled me, but I did not resist since he wasted no time engulfing the head and began sucking. My horny condition made me helpless and I began thrusting my hips. Not much effort was required on John's part. All he had to do was have his mouth there waiting because after only a couple of thrusts, I exploded with pleasure into his mouth. He stayed there for a few moments after I'd cum and then stood up.

"I'm so horny now," John murmured. "You want to help me out. Want to try doing that, G?"

I lay there satiated, once again confused. "I don't think I can do that. I really can't."

"Hmmm," he said. "I thought you might not, but I need something. Will you stroke me?"

"Ya, sure," I told him. I sat up in bed and in the dark found his thick, hard cock.

I began stroking him and after just a little bit of that he said: "Lay back down at the edge of the bed. I'm going to cum."

I lay back down and could feel his legs pressed against my arm at the edge of the bed. Within seconds he was moaning loudly and I felt myself being sprayed with the warm liquid that was his cum. It mostly landed on my chest and neck with a few drops hitting my face. John moved back to his bed still breathing heavily. I pulled the sheet over, patted my cum splattered skin, and tried to calm down.

A few minutes later John said: "I just had to do that. I know it's weird for you, but I don't mean it that way. It's no big deal. It really isn't, okay?"

I took a good minute or two thinking about it. Finally I said: "Sure. Okay."

And that was it. There were no more sexual incidents between us and what had happened didn't affect our friendship. There were a few times when things could have happened, but didn't. That was over six years ago. After graduation, we settled in different cities, but the distance isn't too much. We still try to see each other a few times a year. I got into law school and Meg took a job in the same city. We moved in together last year. I told her about what happened and she shrugged it off like it was no big deal or she expected it. Those few erotic experiences with John remain with me and still get called on occasionally when I'm masturbating

John took a year off, did some traveling, and then ended going to grad school. He and Jackie broke things off shortly after graduation. She wanted more of a commitment. John said he wasn't ready to get married. He has a new girlfriend who he says we'll meet when he comes up to visit Meg and I next month. Since he's going to be best man at our wedding, he told me he's already started planning the bachelor's party. He also said to be prepared for some surprises and that, of course, makes me wonder...

12