Threesome in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
293 Followers

"You never were into online dating," Steph said. "But come on, he's a little older, intellectual and cute. He's perfect for me. And god, the sex! It's so amazing. I know I keep harping on it, and I don't want to make you jealous, but I was so disappointed the first couple boys I slept with. But Trevor made sex everything I'd ever fantasized about. Besides being hung like a stallion he has a huge sexual apatite, and is as kinky as I am."

Lindsey shook her head, smiling. "You're something else Steph. People always think you're shy, but they just don't know you like I do. More wine?"

Halfway through the second glass Lindsey got the courage to ask Steph, "Can I tell you something?"

"You know you can tell me anything," Steph said.

"Ok. Well, you know that I saw Trevor's manhood this afternoon."

"Yes, I was there," Steph said with a giggle.

"Well, I know you said it was big, but I wasn't prepared for just, you know, HOW big."

Steph's giggles became uncontrollable.

"I mean, damn girl, that boy is straight out a porn movie!" Lindsey added.

"So I take it he's a lot bigger than Steve?" Steph said with a hint of pride in her voice.

"Oh yes. Much. Hugely bigger. Oh god, I feel so awful," Lindsey said.

"Why?"

"Well, this afternoon when Steve and I were screwing... I was imagining it was Trevor." Lindsey thought Steph might get mad, but she simply looked interested.

"Oh. Well that's normal, I think about other guys sometimes."

"Yeah, but he's your boyfriend. And really, I mostly was imagining his big cock, fucking me."

With a moment's thought Steph replied, "I've thought about that too."

"Fucking Steve?" Lindsey asked.

"No... Trevor fucking you. It... it makes me hot to think about." Steph was no longer giggling, instead speaking seriously with a hint of lust in her voice.

The two friends stared at each other for a moment, soaking the other's revelation.

"You fantasize about your boyfriend fucking me?" Lindsey asked to be certain.

"Yes. Just you. I've tried other women out in my brain, but you're the only one it's sexy to me with," Steph said seriously.

"So... so what do we do together? In your fantasies I mean," Lindsey asked carefully.

Steph smiled wickedly. "In my most wicked fantasy Trevor ties me up. He's into that sort of thing, spanking, bondage, other domination games. I didn't know how much I liked them before he showed me." Steph paused, allowing her words to sink in.

"Trevor leaves the room, then comes back a moment later, leading you. You're naked; you two obviously planned this out in advance. While I'm tied up, helpless, only able to watch, Trevor kisses you, reaches his hand between your thighs... do you want me to continue?" Steph asked. Lindsey quickly nodded, her throat too dry to speak.

"You get on your knees and suck Trevor's big cock. He says dirty things to you... he calls you... he calls you his bitch, his whore, his slut. Sometimes, when we're fucking, he calls me those things. Well, when I ask him to," Steph admitted shyly. "You'd never guess it from how laid back he is, but he can be very possessive, very alpha-male like, at least in the bedroom. God, it gets me hot just thinking about it!"

"So, he then makes you get up on the bed. He has you get on all fours, so your arms are on each side of my body, and your legs are between mine. We're face to face, your big tits are hanging down. Then he fucks you, hard from behind. He spanks your ass while he fucks you. God, there's something about you submitting to my boyfriend that drives me wild!"

Lindsey didn't know what to say about her friend's confession, but she knew she was very aroused.

"Usually I come by that point, you know, since I'm masturbating while I fantasize. I'm not sure what happens next. I suppose he would fuck me. That would be the natural thing I suppose. So what do you think?" Steph asked, grinning shyly.

"Um, wow. That's... that's really hot," Lindsey said.

"Sometimes I wonder if something was wrong with me, but that doesn't stop me from masturbating thinking about it, on nights I don't get fucked by Trevor," Steph added.

"Wow. Ok. Well, I'll admit that in my fantasies, you're there. You're watching, cheering him on I guess."

Steph giggled. "Well, it's better than you fantasizing about stealing my man!"

"So what are we going to do? I'm not sure I can stand being around Trevor for the next three days in such close quarters. I'll go insane knowing the kind of dick you're getting!"

"Oh, that's easy. I'll loan him to you," Steph suggested casually.

"What?" Lindsey asked, shocked.

"Oh, you know I'm kidding. Unless you want me to be serious," Steph added with a wink. "But really, you've got Steve; it wouldn't be fair to him for anything to happen."

Lindsey quickly changed the subject, but she didn't forget her friend's comments.

They continued soaking in the tub, chatting and giggling about work, fashion, movies, and of course more about sex, albeit in less specific terms. Eventually their toes started to wrinkle and the women got out, wrapping towels around their bodies. They bade each other goodnight and retired to their rooms.

Trevor and Steph woke up to the sounds of fighting the next morning.

"Just because you have to go doesn't mean I can't enjoy the rest of my vacation!" Lindsey yelled.

"Fine! Stay here! See if I care. But you know what? We're through. You can stay here with your stupid best friend and her asshole boyfriend. You obviously are more interested in spending time with them than me!" Steve shouted, slamming the door behind him.

"I better go see if she's ok," Steph told Trevor, slipping into her robe and leaving the bedroom.

Lindsey's cheeks were tear-streamed. She initially tried to hide, but Steph quickly took her hand and led her into Lindsey's bedroom.

"Things... things have been bad for a while, I suppose," Lindsey blubbered. "He always was the jealous type. But you know, I was always checking out other guys, so I really didn't blame him."

Steph simply nodded, rubbing her friend's upper back tenderly.

"And you know what? I'm honestly as relieved as I am sad. That's what's making me cry... to know that I don't actually love him, I haven't for some time. I feel relieved, but I'm embarrassed that's what I feel!"

"I think that's normal, sweetie," Steph said, "but people fight all the time. Don't you think you two might make up?"

"No," Lindsey replied coldly. "It may be an excuse, but I think this is the kick in the pants I needed to finally end this relationship. We've had one too many fights. You know why he's leaving? Because his screw-up sister is in jail and needs to be bailed out. So he wanted me to come back with him when he bailed her out. Shit, why should my vacation be ruined because of her?"

"Ok. I understand. You know I'll support you no matter what," Steph replied tenderly. The women shared a long hug.

"He always does this. He treats me like shit. Well that's all done now. We're through."

Steph held her friend for several minutes of silence before asking, "Do you want to hang out with us today, or be alone?"

"I think I need some time to myself," Lindsey replied. "I'm going to call Steve at some point today and tell him that we definitely are broken up. Not because of this, but this is the last straw, you know?"

"Ok, we'll go out and explore the city today. We'll be back for dinner, alright?" Steph asked, and Lindsey nodded.

Lindsey spent the day relaxing by the pool and calming her nerves. She called Steve and left a message telling him it was definitely over. By dinner time she felt somewhat relaxed, although a little anxious at the prospect of being single. She also wondered just how serious she was about lending Trevor to her. She had to be kidding, right?

At dinner Lindsey felt like a third wheel. It wasn't the other couple's fault; they did nothing to exclude her, and actively engaged her in their conversation. But she was acutely aware that she was now single, and they were a couple. They were together, she was tagging along. By the time they got back to the suite, Lindsey excused herself to call it an early night. Sleep didn't come easily, but it eventually overtook her.

Lindsey woke up a couple hours later to use the bathroom. After doing so, she heard voices outside. She slipped on her robe and padded over to the glass doors of the living room and was a little shocked by what she saw outside.

Trevor and Steph were fucking in the hot tub. Lindsey had the perfect profile view of Trevor thrusting into Steph doggy style, her hands supporting herself on the side of the tub, her face contorted with lust. The glow of the full moon illuminated their naked bodies perfectly.

Lindsey was about to duck behind the curtains, but Steph spotted her. Their eyes met, and Steph smiled slyly. "Oh god baby, fuck me with your huge cock!" she cried out, loud enough so Lindsey could hear her through the glass doors, still maintaining eye contact with the other woman.

Lindsey was frozen, afraid to move, transfixed by what she was seeing. Trevor looked up and also saw her, smiling with recognition. He leaned down to whisper something in Steph's ear. Steph nodded and lifted her hand, pointing to Lindsey and beckoning for her to come to the tub.

Slowly and tentatively, Lindsey opened the door and stepped outside. She was acutely aware of the cool night air against her thin robe, her hard nipples poking through the material. Trevor continued thrusting into Steph's pussy, but both he and Steph focused their eyes on Lindsey.

She stopped advancing only a few short feet from the tub. Pausing a moment for courage, she slowly and deliberately untied her robe and slipped it off her shoulders, dropping it at her feet. She shivered both from the cold and trepidation of being naked in front of her friends, and from excitement and fear about what she was about to do. She knew they'd both seen her naked earlier, yet somehow this was different; it was a sexual unveiling, and perhaps a commitment to sexual participation.

"Get in the tub, it's chilly out there," Steph instructed. Trevor slid out from her pussy and slipped back into the water, but not before Lindsey got a good look at his huge glistening cock, colored bright crimson from the fucking he'd been giving Steph. Lindsey lowered herself into the hot swirling waters, relishing the sudden warmth. She moved to sit on the opposite side of the tub from Steph and Trevor, but Steph stopped her. "Come, sit closer to us," Steph instructed, gently guiding her friend to sit down at Trevor's side before moving herself to the opposite side of the tub.

The night was still and quiet aside from the burbling of the water in the tub. Lindsey was more unsure of herself than she'd ever been. Steph broke the silence once more, looking at Trevor and instructing, "Kiss her."

Trevor looked at Lindsey for permission. She sat still for a moment, then nodded, closing her eyes and turning her head slightly. Trevor's lips pressed gently against hers, surprisingly tender considering he'd just been fucking his girlfriend and undoubtedly was still rock hard beneath the water. Lindsey felt a familiar swell of passion, but it was quickly tempered by the realization that it was in fact her best friend's boyfriend she was kissing. Still, he was the object of her fantasies, and she was about to have him, with an audience.

When Trevor broke the kiss Lindsey looked over at Steph, who was smiling widely. Lindsey mustered her own weak smile, as she still felt extremely nervous.

Steph slid around the tub so she was sitting next to Lindsey, sandwiching the curvier woman between the two lovers. "It's ok, sweetie," Steph cooed to Lindsey. "You can pretend I'm not here. Just enjoy yourself. Do you want me to leave you two alone for now?"

"No, I want you to stay," Lindsey replied quickly. "It's only fair, after all we talked about earlier. This is both our fantasies," Lindsey stated, staring into her friend's eyes.

"Um, it's my fantasy too!" Trevor added, which got both girls giggling, breaking some of the tension. "Wait, you talked about this earlier?" he asked, surprised.

Both girls laughed conspiratorially. When she recovered, Lindsey asked "So, have either of you done anything like this before, I mean, had a threesome?" Speaking the words somehow made what was about to occur more real. She felt Trevor stroke her left thigh lightly. Then, to her slight surprise, Steph began stroking her other thigh.

"No, I haven't," Steph replied.

"I've, er, been the third party in a two guy, one girl threesome before I met Steph," Trevor replied, almost sheepishly.

Lindsey turned to look at Trevor. "Well any girl who gets to enjoy what you've got to offer is very lucky indeed, much less you plus another guy. It sounds like you've paid your dues and now it's your turn to be doubled up on."

"Oh yes," Steph added. "Trevor has been a VERY good boy. He's fucked me with that big cock of his, and licked me with his very talented tongue. He's given me a bunch of orgasms this trip."

"Oh, believe me, I've heard," Lindsey replied. "The walls here aren't that thick. But something else certainly is..." Lindsey said, still eyeing Trevor's amazingly fat cock.

The threesome sat in silence, momentarily wondering what came next. Once again, Steph took the initiative. "Baby, I know it's cold, but if you hop up on the side of the tub, we'll make it worth your while," she said to her boyfriend. He leaned over across Lindsey and kissed Steph before lifting himself out of the water. Lindsey admired the powerful muscles of his arms before her attention was drawn once more to that cock.

It was tremendous. It wasn't of ridiculously monstrous proportions, but it certainly was large. Lindsey wasn't sure she'd ever seen one quite so thick before. She knew in her own experience girth was what really mattered.

Trevor's legs were spread wide, allowing Lindsey a great view. Steph repositioned herself between her boyfriend's thighs. Winking at her best friend, Steph took Trevor's cock into her mouth and began sucking on him.

Trevor smiled down at his girlfriend, and then turned his eyes to Lindsey, whose eyes were transfixed on Steph's lips, sliding up and down her man's erection. Trevor caressed Steph's wet hair with one hand, and reached over to caress Lindsey's upper back with the other. Lindsey looked up at him and smiled. Her heart was pulsing rapidly with excitement, and her lips still felt the effect of the kiss she'd shared with her best friend's boyfriend just moments ago.

Steph put on a real show for Lindsey, taking Trevor deep, then sliding up and bathing his cock with her tongue, flicking it across his skin. Lindsey became lost in a trance watching, to the point that when Steph smiled at her and asked "Want a turn?" Lindsey was practically yanked back to reality.

Steph held her boyfriend's member in her hand at the base, pointing it slightly in the direction of Lindsey. Lindsey swallowed hard and moved between Trevor's legs. With his erection just inches from her face, she looked up at him. He looked down at her lustfully; she could imagine that he'd wanted her for longer than she'd wanted him. And now she was going to cross a line, into uncharted new territory.

Lindsey extended her tongue, sliding it across the tip of his cock. Trevor visibly jumped at first contact. Steph slipped out of the tub, moving behind her man so she could look down from his perspective. Lindsey kept her attention focused on Trevor's cock, licking it and attempting to imitate the blowjob she'd just watched Steph give. She wasn't sure if her technique was as strong, but from Trevor's reactions she knew he liked having her lick his dick. Steph had her arms wrapped around her boyfriend, caressing his chest and kissing his neck as her best friend licked his cock.

"Put him in your mouth," Steph hissed. "Suck my boyfriend's cock!" she practically ordered.

Lindsey was fully caught up in the moment, and didn't need more encouragement. She opened her mouth wide and accepted Trevor into her mouth. He groaned loudly and for a second Lindsey wondered if he was going to cum right then and there. He didn't, and she wrapped her lips snuggly around him and slid them down his dick, taking him as far as she could comfortably before sliding back up.

"Oh god, that's so hot!" Steph exclaimed. Lindsey looked up to make eye contact with her friend. Steph's expression was one of deep excitement and lust; Lindsey had to wonder if Steph was the most excited of the threesome.

While she was enjoying it, Lindsey found herself having trouble handling Trevor's large erection. The cold truth was it was the biggest she'd ever sucked on, both in girth and length. Lindsey had to open her jaw wide, and found the head of his cock bumping into the back of her mouth with inches to spare.

"He's a lot to handle, isn't he?" Steph giggled. "Let me show you something."

Steph hopped back in between her man's legs. Lindsey released Trevor's dick, gasping for breath. Trevor looked down at the two women, a slightly dazed, happy look on his face.

"Use your hand on the length you can't take in your mouth," Steph instructed, wrapping her small hand around the base of Trevor's fat cock. "That way his whole shaft gets stimulation, like your pussy."

Lindsey's pussy tingled at the mention of it and the reminded that she would soon be feeling Trevor filling it up with this oversized cock sitting inches from her face. She watched with rapt attention as Steph took Trevor in her mouth with practiced ease. She glanced over at Lindsey, showing her that she'd pressed her lips against her hand, and began sliding her mouth and hand in concert. Trevor groaned in appreciation.

"Baby, if you keep that up I'm gonna cum," Trevor gasped.

Instead of stopping, Steph picked up her pace. Lindsey watched, amazed and excited as her friend continued blowing Trevor. "Oh God!" Trevor moaned, his body tensing up in the unmistakable movements of orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," he panted, his eyes tightly closed. Steph didn't miss a beat, continuing to slide her mouth up and down her man's cock, perhaps a bit more slowly.

When she was satisfied he was finished, Steph released his cock and turned to face her best friend. There was a wicked gleam in her eye, and she pounced on Lindsey, like a predator, pressing her mouth against her best friend.

Lindsey was shocked when her friend kissed her for the first time, all the more so when Steph's tongue pushed Trevor's still hot, salty cum into her mouth. Lindsey groaned into Steph's mouth, her heart racing a mile a minute. Trevor's cum had a sweetness to it; it was honestly the best tasting cum she'd ever experienced. Lindsey involuntarily gripped Steph's body, pulling her naked feminine body tightly against her own. It was odd to kiss someone who was soft like herself, with curves and tits. It also was odd to be slightly bigger than her kissing partner. And it was very odd to be sharing Trevor's cum as she kissed her best friend.

Too soon, Steph broke the kiss and turned towards Trevor. She wrapped her arm around Lindsey's shoulder and sat next to her, beaming at her boyfriend. Lindsey swallowed Trevor's cum and also looked up at him. He was still sitting on the edge of the tub, skin flushed from the heat and orgasm, his cock still hard and red.

"So what do you think baby? You like?" Steph asked. Trevor couldn't find words to express himself, instead just soaking in the vision of the two naked beauties who had just sucked on his cock.

"He can get hard again pretty quick. In fact, with you and your sexy body here he probably won't get soft," Steph told Lindsey matter-of-factly. "Still, I think we should give him a moment to recover and take some girl time."

JamesSD
JamesSD
293 Followers