Threesome in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

Before Lindsey could ask what "girl time" meant, Steph's mouth was latched upon her nipple, suckling it gently. Lindsey was simply overwhelmed; she was so sexually excited she was willing to just let her friend call the shots and roll with everything that happened.

Steph looked up at Lindsey and grinned wildly as she lapped at Lindsey's rosy pink nipple hungrily. Steph glanced over at her boyfriend and winked, then said to Lindsey "I've fantasized about this for so long."

Steph's hands danced along the inside of Lindsey's thighs as her mouth alternated between her best friend's hard nipples. Lindsey glanced over at Trevor. His massive erection hadn't really gone down, but watching his girlfriend lick her best friend's tits had given his cock new life, and it was now standing tall, proud, and firmly erect. Lindsey imagined how his cock was going to feel inside her. Would his size make a difference? She gasped as Steph bit her nipple lightly, drawing Lindsey's attention back to her friend.

Steph trailed kisses slowly down Lindsey's firm, flat tummy. Looking up at her friend, she softly spoke, "I want to taste you now." She waited for a reaction. Lindsey simply nodded.

When Steph's tongue made contact with her pussy the first time a thrill shot through Lindsey's body. She had half-expected it to feel a lot like when men went down on her. But the fact was, it was a woman licking her pussy, with a woman's tongue, and a woman's touch. Steph licked her softly, and very deliberately. There was no flailing or guesswork on Steph's part, although she did tease Lindsey just enough to make it perfect. It was if Steph was a master performer, and Lindsey's pussy was her instrument. Lindsey gasped, closed her eyes and threw back her head, losing herself in the sensation, allowing herself to live totally in the moment of pleasure.

After several minutes of bliss, Lindsey heard a soft splash. She opened her eyes and saw that Trevor was now positioned directly behind his girlfriend, his powerful erection aimed straight at her pussy. With Lindsey sitting on the edge of the tub, Steph was bent over so her ass stuck out. The vision had been too tempting for Trevor, and he gently slid his hand down his girlfriend's back, stopping at the tattoo on her lower back. With a powerful thrust Trevor buried himself deep within his girlfriend's pussy, causing her to momentarily gasp and pause in the treatment she was giving Lindsey's pussy.

The threesome continued like that for several minutes, with the more slender blonde woman slightly curvier woman eating out the slightly curvier woman's bare pussy, as her boyfriend thrust deep inside her. Trevor caressed both women's breasts, reaching around to cup his girlfriends, or across her body to grope Lindsey's larger tits.

It was hot. It was wanton. It was depraved. Lindsey came.

Lindsey came hard. The sort of orgasm that overtakes one's body slowly, then just doesn't stop. She came so hard she couldn't help but moaning and crying out, her cries echoing against the still night air.

Steph turned her head and said something to Trevor that Lindsey didn't quite catch. He nodded, and slipped out of her pussy once more.

"Let's take this party inside, sweetie," Steph told Lindsey, hopping out of the tub. She grabbed a towel and dried off a little, but only wrapped it around her waist, leaving her breasts bare. Trevor didn't bother putting the towel on at all after he dried off. He took Lindsey by the hand, and led her into the house, walking naked side by side and following his girlfriend.

Steph led them into the bedroom and turned around, dropping her towel. She started to speak, but Trevor stepped forward, putting a finger to her lips, still holding Lindsey's hand.

"I think you've called the shots long enough, babe. It's time to let your man take charge." Steph nodded her head, solemnly and silently. Lindsey was a bit surprised by her friend's sudden change in demeanor.

"Have you tied anyone up before?" Trevor asked Lindsey. She wasn't quite sure how to respond, so he just followed up with "Steph, lie on the bed." Steph quickly lay down on her back, her arms above her head and legs spread out.

Lindsey watched as Trevor began tying her best friend to the bed. "Did you think I'd forgotten your fantasy, baby?" he told Steph, who was trembling visibly with excitement. "You never mentioned a specific girl, but I remember when you told me your fantasy, of me tying you up and fucking another girl in front of you, when all you can do is watch, not even play with your sexy little pussy. Well, it looks like you're getting your wish, babe."

Steph groaned loudly with arousal, allowing her boyfriend to bind her to the bed while Lindsey watched. Trevor then turned to Lindsey and approached her confidently, his jutting erection leading the way.

He took her in his arms and kissed her, powerfully. Lindsey melted in his arms, and once again forgot this was her best friend's boyfriend she was with. Trevor ran his hands up and down her back, and squeezed her ass, possessively. He nibbled down her neck and kissed her there, before trailing kisses back to her earlobe.

"Fuck, I wish I could touch my pussy!" Steph cried out, drawing the other two people's attention back to her. "You two are so fucking sexy together!" Steph fought in vain against her restraints.

Trevor chuckled. "In good time, sweetie. Now be a good girl and watch me fuck your best friend," he told his squirming girlfriend. Trevor then turned to Lindsey. "Now, you have a choice to make."

She nodded, wondering what he meant.

Trevor looked down, roaming his eyes over her nude body, inspecting her. She'd rarely felt more naked in her life. It was scary, yet thrilling. Trevor reached out and ran his fingertip across her skin, running it across the upper swell of her breast, circling the nipple without touching it, and trailing it to her navel.

"Now, do you want me to make slow, tender, gentle love to you? Or do you want me to really fuck you?" he asked her, staring at her with his intense green eyes.

Lindsey remembered the comments Steph made about Trevor liking dominance games, and how Steph fantasized about Lindsey becoming Trevor's whore, and submitting to him. When she looked down at Trevor's big cock, her decision was made. She spoke slowly and clearly.

"Trevor, I want you to fuck me however you want to. I want you to dominate me. For tonight, I want to be your slut, to be a whore for your big cock." She reached out and squeezed it, marveling once again at the sheer girth of it. "Take me, Trevor, and make me yours, just like my best friend is."

Trevor smiled, obviously surprised at the intensity of Lindsey's answer. He glanced over at Steph. "I guess you girls really do talk about everything when it comes to sex," he said with a chuckle.

"So, you want to be my slut?" Trevor asked Lindsey. "Then get down on your knees and suck me."

Lindsey surprised herself with how quickly she obeyed. Her pussy was gushing as she sucked Trevor, looking up at him. She'd never felt this way before. She forgot about herself, her fears, and her insecurities. She only wanted to please this man, who happened to be her best friend's lover.

"Yeah, that's right, suck me good," Trevor moaned. He kept glancing over at Steph and smiling. "You like watching your friend suck me off, baby?" he asked.

"God, I can't describe how hot it is!" she exclaimed.

"You want to have your pussy eaten?" Trevor asked Steph. Lindsey felt disappointed for a moment that she was going to be ignored while Trevor went down on Steph.

"Yes, Sir," Steph moaned. "Please?"

Trevor looked down at Lindsey who was still blowing him dutifully. "Have you ever licked a pussy before?" he asked her.

Lindsey wondered if this was coming. Steph had already gone down on her, and now it was time to return the favor. "No, sir," Lindsey replied. "Do you want me to?"

"Yes. Eat my sexy girlfriend's shaved pussy!" Trevor replied. He helped Lindsey to her feet and led her to the bed, between Steph's widespread legs. Steph's bare pussy was visibly glistening, her lips and clit huge with arousal.

"Don't worry, if I know her it won't take much," Trevor whispered in Lindsey's ear.

Lindsey's heart was racing. She lowered her head and extended her tongue tentatively, brushing the tip against her best friend's labia. Steph gasped with pleasure. Encouraged, Lindsey licked a little more, truly tasting her. Steph was a little bitter, yet slightly sweet. It was neither bad nor good, just interesting. Lindsey was definitely turned on by how much Steph was definitely enjoying being licked.

"Oh god, sweetie, that's so good," she cooed.

Lindsey felt the bed shifting behind her. Trevor's big hand slid between her thighs, feeling how dripping wet she was. He put his hands on her hips and held them, and she felt the tip of his cock rubbing against her.

Lindsey stopped her licking and looked over her shoulder, slightly panicked. "Are you wearing a condom?"

Trevor patted her back tenderly. "Yes, Steph and I brought a few for when I'm in the mood to fuck her ass. But don't worry, I just want to fuck your sweet, tight pussy. Now eat my girlfriend as I fuck you from behind."

Lindsey nodded and complied. She felt Trevor slide into her, slowly. His girth was everything she expected it to be. At first it almost felt like to much, as he tried to work the head in. She was glad she was so wet. Gradually she felt him push more of it into her, past her entrance, the big, mushroom shaped head entering her. She realized that Trevor was the first man to fuck her since Steve.

"He's fucking me!" Lindsey cried out. "Steph, your boyfriend is fucking me!"

"Is it good baby? Is it big?" Steph asked.

"Yes, yes, it's big. And it's good!"

Trevor penetrated her with more and more of his length. He took his time, letting Lindsey adjust to every inch. Finally, she felt his pelvis against her buttocks, and knew he was all the way inside her. She felt amazingly full.

"Lindsey?" Steph asked.

"Yes?" Lindsey asked, her eyes still closed, feeling dazed at the sensation.

"You look really hot with my man's cock inside you. I was wondering... could you help me get off now?" Steph asked, practically begging.

Lindsey realized she'd been neglecting her friend and the benefactor of the cock she was receiving. She resumed lapping at Steph's clit with lustful vigor, fueled by the sensation of getting fucked by Trevor. Lindsey slid two fingers into Steph as she ate her out.

Trevor, meanwhile, had begun sliding his thick dick in and out of Lindsey's pussy with long, slow strokes. "I love Lindsey's pussy, baby," he said to Steph. "It's really nice. Thank you for letting me fuck her."

"Any... time..." Steph gasped, and suddenly cried "Oh God, Yes!"

"Are you coming baby? Are you coming as your best friend licks her and I fuck her doggy style?" Trevor asked.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Steph cried, although Lindsey already knew her friend was coming. "Fuck her. Fuck her pussy!"

Lindsey slipped her fingers out of Steph and focused on herself, and the sensation of being pounded by Trevor. She had to admit, his big cock was a lot more intense than any she'd had before.

Trevor pounded and penetrated Lindsey for several minutes as Steph watched. Lindsey had never had an audience before, and realized she liked it. She was shocked when Trevor grasped her by the hair gently and leaned forward. "I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you come around my thick cock. Rub your clit as I fuck you and my girlfriend watches."

"Yes, sir," Lindsey cooed, sliding her hand between her thighs to rub her clit with her fingers. "So good..."

Trevor really bore down on her, fucking her pussy deep and hard as she rubbed her clit. Lindsey was just lost in the pleasurable sensations, so much that it almost came as a surprise to her when she came.

She came hard. She cried out loudly as Trevor pounded her. Wave after wave of pleasure shook her body as he filled her with his big cock. Gradually he slowed down, letting her come down from her high.

Lindsey whimpered as he slid his still hard cock out of her pussy. It was unsettling to go from being so full to so empty. She watched Trevor untie Steph; Lindsey was too drained of energy to move herself and was still on all fours, ass in the air with her torso resting against the bed sheet.

"That was so hot," Steph cooed, kissing and caressing her man once she was freed. "How to you want to come, stud?"

Trevor actually looked a bit shy when he said "I want to give you both a facial."

Steph giggled. "What do you think, Lindsey? Should we give my man, a porno finish to this threesome?"

"He's hung like a porn star and fucks like a porn star, so yes, let's let him finish like a porn star."

Steph jumped to the floor, pulling Lindsey along with her. The two girls knelt, and Trevor stood above them. Steph peeled off the condom and started sucking him greedily.

"Did you like how I fucked you?" Trevor asked Lindsey.

"God yes," she moaned.

"You like my big cock?" he continued.

"It was amazing. I loved it," Lindsey replied, honestly.

"Help Steph lick it."

The girls gave Trevor a double blowjob for a while, alternating use of their tongues on his head, shaft and balls. Lindsey knew he was close, but imagined he was holding off as long as he possibly could to savor the experience.

"You looked so hot fucking her, baby. You fucked two hot girls tonight. You're such a stud. Now give us your cum. Please, baby, give these hungry, horny, slutty girls your cum!"

"Oh God," Trevor moaned as his cock erupted. The first powerful burst struck Steph on the chin. She opened her mouth to catch the second spurt, pumping his shaft with her small hand. In a lustful haze Trevor turned just enough to let the third, fourth, and remaining blasts hit Lindsey's mouth and chin.

Steph turned to kiss and lick the semen off Lindsey's face. When she was satisfied she looked up at Trevor once more. "I knew you were a stud, but you really impressed me tonight baby. You fucked us both good, didn't he Lindsey?" Lindsey nodded.

"You better get some rest," Steph continued.

"Why is that?" Trevor asked.

"Well, if you're going to keep us both happy the rest of the trip, you'll need all your energy!"

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this story. Votes and comments are always appreciated.

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers