Threesome Matrimony

Story Info
Widow rescued while swimming by a young man.
3.7k words
3.96
41.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

I frequent nudist resorts and quite agreed that the carefree nature atmosphere create opportunity to meet people and strike up friendship. It was in one of my outing to the nudist beach that I befriended a young man. I was swimming and got leg cramps. I was scared and waving my hands shouting for help. He swam to me and brought me to shore. We were both naked but shielding myself was the lest concern. He carried me out of the water and lay me down on a towel. We looked at each other and somehow both were not shy seeing each other close up in the flesh. He seemed sincere and nice.

We struck up a conversation and when my step daughter came back with drinks I shared mine with him to show my appreciation. The three of us chatted heartedly and I guessed my step daughter was about his age. We became friends and met up for meals and drinks besides going to the nudist beach. At times we went trekking on nature trails and it was fun spending time together. I found him affable and accepted his dates most willing. I would go on date with him to movies, concerts and dancing.

I was reserved and cooped up after my husband died of a sudden heart attack leaving me and step daughter who was a dear to me. I had to admit since meeting him I came out of my solitude and led a lively life again. He was attentive without an act of imposing. I enjoyed his company. I got back to social life. I felt there was more to living. Just be open and socialize with care. I figured he was a good match with my step daughter. I encouraged him to court her. He did date her. As time went by, I sensed he had design on me, always looked at me intensely and held my hands as we talked.

Maybe I was a bit sensitive but really flattered that a young man had eyes for me. But still I tried to steer him towards my step daughter. I did ask daughter if she fancied him. She said yes he made a good boyfriend but it must be mutual feeling to develop a healthy relationship. Somehow she also sensed he was more attentive to me. We left the matter aside and proceeded to threesome date whenever possible.

If he had interest in me, I guess it was an infatuation and soon he would realize a girl of his age would be suitable than me. I didn't think too much of it and continued to accept his dates. I was lonely and men I met were not as up righteous as him. I was happy in his company. We could talk freely and openly on all matters. He would asked me out more often than with my step daughter. When I asked why he didn't go out more often with my step daughter, he said he preferred mature woman.

He added either of us would made any man proud to have as girlfriend. Charmingly attractive and smart, all pluses. When push comes to shove and had to choose one only then I would be his preferred choice. Jokingly I asked was I that old? He smiled and said mature not old. He added both of us looked more like sisters. I did agreed as I was only a few years her senior. I didn't put at heart what he said thinking he would outgrown the infatuation.

But time proved otherwise. He would be a perfect gentlemen, held my gaze for a couple of seconds at a time showing he was interested and respectful without being too invasive. When we were on dates, he would hold my hands, often arms round my waist. When we danced he preferred romantic sentimental songs and held me tight as we glided slowly on the dance floor cheek to cheek. He would kiss me most gentlemanly lightly on my lips at the end of the dance. Any woman would be swooned over by him. I thought to myself that could it be a dream. He didn't give me doubts as to his intention on me the way he made approaches.

Gradually he inched closer, touching me, caressing me discreetly. Unaware of his reach and power over me, I didn't resist instead reciprocated when he first kissed me locked lips passionately. Was I too rash in displaying my inner emotion to him. Or was my response a shot made to break the ice for better things to come. I loved his attention and I wished he wasn't infatuated or lusted after me. I was in a dilemma. While I had no control over our circumstances, I did have control over my responses to what our environment threw at me.

I was smitten by his attention. I lost control. I was willy-nilly developing feeling for him. The raging emotion inside me began to build and consumed me. I was in love again. I admit after knowing him, I was more cheerful and vibrant. He was the man who brought me out of my solitude. Then again I thought about my step daughter. Would I be usurping her as she had unrequited feeling for him. Without feeling guilty, I reasoned then feeling must be mutual for fruitful development otherwise it would be painful eventually.

We would have to get used to as a new future dawn with both of us feeling for the same man. It was a new phenomenon and a new reality evolving for us. I talked to step daughter about my feeling and his attention on me and asked about hers. She was happy for me saying love must be mutual. I told her if only we could have a solution to our circumstances. We left that and continued with our routines.

Initially we went to the beach together all the time. By then, seeing each other in the nude seemed natural to us. We were comfortable smoothing sunscreen onto each other bodies, touching and nudging the flesh was healthy asexual acts, though couldn't help showing signs of arousal. We were still very much restrained and controlled because of obvious factors in our relationship we needed to sort out first. Not as straight forward as between a couple. There was an air of eroticism in the air among us three. Somehow an unwritten rule as not to hurt the other's feelings mellowed our display of affection openly.

The beach was a perfect atmosphere for a simmering passion to burst up like a tinder-box if we did not restrain our emotion and behave wildly. At times when step daughter was unavailable, I turned down going to the beach with him knowing what could lead to. He argued the intrinsic value of being in nature surroundings far outweighed any other concerns when we behaved appropriately. He was a gentleman alright during the few occasions we went there together. But I felt differently. It was torture controlling my surging emotion. It was some time I had a man, for that matter naked so close by, whom I had feeling for. I knew if it was to happen it was a matter of time we be intimated. That time came soon enough.

It was on a day when we went there just the two of us. A cooling day at the beach. We were in a jovial mood like a couple romancing. I had a feeling it was our day to reach out to each other. We selected a shady place far from the crowd and got on to our usual routine of rubbing sunscreen after undressing. We were in a playful mood, looking at each other's eyes sending out a love message of desiring each other.

I was high erotically, eagerly to be possessed by him. I lay down enjoying his nudging and massaging all over my body. It was soothing and aroused me quivering as he touched my erotic zones. He was romantic. My body was burning with desire by his stoking, suckling, fingering and romancing. I didn't push him off though it was the first time he touched me intimately. I was enjoying his touch. I wanted more. I wanted him to lead on. The setting was ripe for our passion to erupt spontaneously. I closed my eyes and moaned smilingly. He fingered me deeply sending me quivering and moaning loudly. I realized he was stiff as he poked his penis to my thigh. I reached and grabbed hard on his penis. I knew we were in a converging path to receive each other. I wasn't scare neither was I worried.

We were at such a high of wanting each other that all inhibitions got blew away by the breezy wind blowing on our bodies. Our actions spoke our minds. Not a word. We wanted each other telepathically. He spread my legs gently and I opened wide inviting him to enter me. I was ready for him. We both wanted. While lying closely, cuddling and fondling, made me wet and desire to have sexual intercourse. I was erotically high. My body was hot and burning with stirring urge to be taken. He gazed at me and whispered he loved me and wanted my love. Our intense eye contact paved the way to fulfill our desires for each other.

I closed my eyes smiling and spread-eagled my legs. The sight of my genitals sent him erotically excited. I was willing, he was set to satisfy my surging urge to have sexual intercourse. He rubbed his erect penis on my thighs. I felt the thrill ticking in my body. I held his penis eagerly as he slowly mounted me, teasing my labia with his penis, sending me into climax as his penis maneuvered into my vagina, riding me to multiple orgasms. I clamped my vaginal muscle tightly on his penis holding him to remain long inside me. It was a long time I had such good flesh inside flesh feeling with his erected penis thrusting and meandering inside my wet squelchy vagina.

I felt his penis was ejaculating and I held tight onto his bums as he sprayed a hot stream of sperm into my womb with me reaching climax in spasm and quivering.

I was not on pill neither was he wearing condom but it didn't matter.

The feeling was thrilling. We stayed copulated till his penis became limp and slipped out of me. We were not particular if other nudists saw us engaging in sexual intercourse. We were in our own world totally frolicking with each other. That was a most delightful time of my life. I never knew I could find another man I loved and who loved me. I was still itching for sex.

He had awakened my sexuality. I took his limp penis, fondled it and soon he raised to the occasion. He regained the stiffness to venture a few more rounds of sexual intercourse. Subsequently he shot bursts inside me.

We had no protection and I was not worried at all to my amusement. I trusted he would be a responsible man. After we rested, he held my hand and led me into the water. We continued frolicking and I got penetrated again in the water. It was a wonderful sensation inside my whole body. I never experienced such great sensation. I never had sex before in the sea and I was thrilled beyond description. Only wished we could go on and on but time passed quickly and sun setting.

We went back to shore, hands tightly held round the waists, dressed and packed up for home.

It was a memorable day for me. And we had many more ventures together. Only the two of us leaving out my step daughter whenever possible so that we found time to romp.

I became concern about my step daughter. How would she think about me squirreling away her love? There was no hiding. I needed to discuss with her soonest. She still had a crush on him. Was I selfish to possess him for myself? Or it was fate that brought us together as lovers. It was on the beach I met a stranger who saved me, invigorated me and ultimately freed me from a monotonous dull solitary life to find love again with him. It was like a romantic fairy tale unfolding real to me. I couldn't be more happier or asked for more. I thoroughly got satisfied by him and I wished we would stay permanently together enjoying each other. We were in love I was sure and we could go on and on to better days.

I shouldn't feel bad because he chose me and wanted me. It wasn't a triangle love affair. Or won't it be better if we have a threesome so all three of us could love and share? I tossed over this idea but didn't voice out to them. Too inappropriate. Love between two lovers was the norm social behavior. It bugged me that I needed to tell her we had gone the distance to intimacy. Meanwhile we continued threesome recreations. He and me felt uncomfortable as time progressed. We didn't display affection much as we liked.

One evening when we were sitting in the hall sipping wine, I felt horny and busting emotionally. I, naked under my oversized T-shirt, started to press my top and played my bottom. I was soon aroused to a stage my vagina was dripping wet. I needed sex. I snuggled close and pulled down his fly exposing his penis. I grabbed it and put into my mouth sucking and licking like a lollipop. It grew erected and swelled in no time. He was in a highly arousing mood soon. He grabbed me by my waist and I climbed mounting astride him threw off my T-shirt. I was naked, they both were still clothed scantily leaving not much to the imagination. I took his erected penis, guided it into my wet vagina and rode wildly thrusting myself, like Lady Godiva riding naked on a horse.

My step daughter saw and gushed open her mouth. She didn't expect me to be so open and boldly expressing my desire so wantonly. What she was thinking I had no idea but I didn't care and continued indulging in my sexual enjoyment moaning aloud as I rode violently thrusting up and down on his penis. It was a marvelous feeling. I finally showed our sexual indulgence without guilt or shame to my step daughter. I wasn't worry about her reaction. I just needed my man to satisfy my surging urge to have sexual intercourse.

He ejaculated, shooting a long burst of sperm into my womb. I climax and grabbed him tightly as I continued to bounce up and down. My sex urge fulfilled. My sense cooled down. I realized step daughter was erotically aroused seeing us having sexual intercourse. I needed to tell her and blurted out we were in a sexual relationship already for some time. My step daughter didn't show any surprise adding she could sense we were already an item and she was happy for us.

I beckoned her to come to me while still riding high. Without missing a beat, I asked if she loved to join in our happiness. Both were taken aback I noticed. A minute of silence and disquieting look, she excitedly said she loved to, followed by him adding it was to be a marvelous arrangement. A win-win proposition we quipped laughing merrily.

What followed was an air of jubilation. I dismounted and lay spread-eagled on the couch exposing my vagina oozing with sperm dripping out. I pulled her toward my groin and she spontaneously performed cunnilingus licking up the sperm flowing out of my vagina. I quivered as she licked up the sperm. She was in a state of horniness. I helped her out of whatever clothing left on her. I hugged her and first time enjoyed same sex body.

Both of us were heterosexual women but at that sensual moment we were hot for each other. It was erotic lesbian feeling. We screamed and moaned sensually hugging each other as I took a glance at him over her shoulders. By then he was erected again. He was masturbating and playing himself. Seeing us behaving erotically must had aroused him. I went over to peel off his clothes. Then we were all in our birthday suits so used to on the nudist beach. Nothing to be shy. Nothing to hide. A beautiful sight to behold.

The mood was charged with sexism. I led step daughter to him and next moment they grabbed each other, hands all over each other. She was horny, wet and poised for coitus. His penis stood swelling and erected. No further foreplay needed. He screwed her as she lay on the couch. They were copulating wildly. She moaned loudly, quivered and climaxed several times. Soon he spurted sperm into her as she dug her nails into his back screaming joyfully.

We three had finally opened up to each other. We consummated our desires. Maybe the wine gave me the courage to expound on a threesome and gladly both agreed eagerly without hesitation. That evening turned out most exciting and we romped all night. We displayed our affection openly without fear of hurting the other's feelings.

I came full circle in love again and a threesome was the alternative arrangement. I and step daughter could look after each other, in love sharing a man and satisfied our wants and needs. We were opened with each other which was vital going forward in a threesome seeking happiness and fulfillment. We came, we saw and we captured each other's body and soul. We had arrived and achieved the objective in our quest in making our desires known to each other. We spent all the time making love and we continued for hours till exhaustion. We cleaned up and bathed followed by a dinner with wine and dance celebration.

Came back home, we had the whole night copulating in threesome. I never had it so wonderfully good sexually. We turned bisexual, step daughter and I. We became lesbians but only with each other most willingly. Lesbianism to us had its pleasure. A change we both gladly accepted. Both of them felt alike I guessed. The foremost issue was if we wanted and could we stay permanently together. I and step daughter already had a bonding relationship which we built closer in a threesome.

He expressed sincerity in wanting us long term. He boldly declared us to be his wives. Though we still need to work out sharing a man in real life and to present ourselves in public. The days ahead was blissful. We spent time on the beach sunning, swimming or simply walking and kicking sand along the seashore. We spent time after sun set, lazing on the beach and under cover of darkness having sex in the breezy atmosphere on the beach and in the sea. After work we would relax and unwind over drinks or dancing. Most of the fun and recreations would be on weekends when we could have long delightful time romancing together.

The sexual side of living was real wonderful and filled with satisfaction. I never had such fulfilling life. We work hard, play hard and we are in an atmosphere of give and take where we accommodate each other. We are in paradise of our creation. We have each other committed to stay together for better or worse. We knew too there are issues to plan for the future. We could not and would not live in a closet. We have to face the world, public, friends and relatives.

We are determined to live our lives threesome in matrimony as we desire children. We found a priest of a religious sect to solemnize our marriage. The days ahead wasn't without problems. We got sneered at by relatives. We are prepared for that as we are not conforming to social norm in our relationship. We tolerated what was hurled at us. We are in love and do no one any harm and just want to be accepted; if not at least leave us minding our business. Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in our life.

We moved houses several times to avoid critics and start our new lives. Our time has been blissful. Soon after our marriage, we were blessed with two bubbly girls, one mine and another my step daughter. We intend to grow our family. We still go to the nudist beach though not as frequent. We still maintain a healthy outdoor lifestyle.

We hope our love story will inspire others in similar situation to pursue their love and live a life they want to instead of be social conformists. Love knows no boundary. It takes effort, commitment, determination and courage to make love stays the course to a lasting success. All love has the same goal to attain lasting happiness. Some people hate us for all the wrong reason BUT they're not worth our attention. Lead with your heart...Your life will follow. Like safe guarding your keys to your valuable assets, never put the key to your happiness in someone else hands. Guard your keys in your hands to open the door to paradise. Don't allow others to dictate your lives. Only we make the difference, not outsiders and peoples who taunt at us for stepping out of social norms.

We dare to take the first step and not deter by naysayers however loathsome their criticism. If not fearsome of critics we would have found our paradise and enjoyed our pleasure sooner. Then again, better be late than never in seeking out happiness with the ones you love regardless of the sneering attitudes of other peoples.

We stepped into each other's lives accidentally, gone romancing and discovered to our excitement we were comfortable in a threesome living in a harmonious loving marriage. We hold the key to our happiness. We dare to challenge the social norm to fulfill our love. Things for us work out well. We are still very much in love committed to each other. True love can survive any difficulties. Ours is an example. We proved that with reality.

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers