Threesome of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched into him and as he slowly started to pump in and out of her, fucking her, fucking my girlfriend. She turned her head toward me and said, "Thank you so much baby, oh God, this is amazing, thank you..." And then she kissed him wildly as he rocked in and out of her.

Then he pulled out and rolled onto his back so that she could straddle him -- it was amazing to see her sink down onto his cock and watch it disappear inside of her. She was on top of him and they kissed heavily as she held steady, knees on the bed, and he moved under her to thrust in and out. I moved toward the foot of the bed to get a different view and saw how inviting her asshole looked, with her cheeks spread and his dick sliding in and out of her now-sloppy pussy. I moved closer and started kissing around her ass, and she lifted her head up to moan her approval. I moved my mouth closer to her ass and licked around while Brad continued to fuck her, until my tongue was working its way bit by bit into her asshole. She whimpered and came within maybe a minute of this, and I kept it up until she was done.

"I want you to get behind me," she said to Brad, and I got out of the way. He reluctantly pulled out so she could position herself on her hands and knees- I watched in awe as she pushed back into him the moment his cock touched her entrance, and he slid in effortlessly. They moaned in unison and started a rhythm once again, making the bed quake.

She reached her hand out to grab mine, squeezing it so tight I thought her nails might draw blood. She pulled me to her and kissed me, tongues dueling, and as we kissed and Brad fucked her I thought nothing in the world could make me hotter than this.

"Let me suck you right now, while he's in me," she said, and I was all too happy to sit up against the headboard and let her fellate me while he pounded into her, with increasing vigor now. She ran her tongue up and down my cock and then took it into her mouth, sliding back to bury his cock in her as her mouth moved up to the head of my cock. She then did the opposite, shifting forward so that Brad was barely in her while my dick was buried in her throat. After only a few minutes of this I felt an impending orgasm and warned her, and stopped sucking only long enough to say I should come in her mouth. I did, spraying cum down her throat as she sucked up every last drop. She stroked me back to full hardness as Brad kept up his thrusting, and I could tell she was getting close too as she reached a hand down to rub her clit in time with his thrusts.

Her mouth opened and her eyes were squeezed shut, and she pulled me down to kiss her again as her orgasm washed over her. I tasted my own cum on her tongue and loved it, feeling her body shake as her pussy spasmed around Brad's big dick. His breathing picked up pace and he said, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," building up to his own orgasm.

"God, yes, cum inside me Brad!" Christin said, breaking our kiss as he finished deep in her pussy. His thrusts slowed as they moaned together, her breath hot in my face, and he finally pulled out to lay down next to us.

She had her hand on my chest and her face was inches from mine. She whispered something that I didn't hear, and then she pulled me to her so that my ear was right next to her mouth.

"Do you... want to clean him off?" I hardly had to think about it.

"God... yes," I responded. She smiled, kissed my ear, and nodded. I moved over her to lean over Brad, and before he or Christin said anything I took his slippery cock into my mouth. It tasted like going down on Christin, considering her sex was all over it, but the taste of his cum was present as well and it was an amazing combination.

I didn't expect it to go on for too long but it just felt so good in my mouth, and he started getting hard again. Not just sort of hard, but rock hard -- this guy had some stamina! He held still for the most part, moaning occasionally, until I felt him start to tense up. He said he was going to cum and I went to move away, thinking I might finish him off with my hands, but Christin said, "No, please, this is the hottest thing ever -- cum in his mouth, Brad."

In another sixty seconds he did, filling my mouth with semen. It surprised me but I held it all in my mouth, unsure if I should swallow; Christin was rubbing my back while I did this, and then she just said, "Come here, baby."

She pulled me to her, my mouth still full of Brad's cum, and kissed me deeply, letting the cum flow from my mouth to hers and then back again. It was amazing and I knew I would want more of this. Christin loved it as well, enthusiastically licking the drops that had escaped down my chin and swallowing it with joy.

We all laid together for a few moments as she turned to face him. She kissed him deeply and reached down to his softening cock. They played for a few minutes and held each other, and then Brad announced he thought he might feel like taking a shower. Christin told him to go ahead, and he got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

She turned back to me with the biggest smile on her face, and I returned the expression as we kissed once again. She wrapped herself around me and whispered in my ear that she was so happy we had done this; I agreed, and just squeezed her tight. We assured each other that no love had been lost today and everything was wonderful -- we were very, very much in love.

I kissed her then in a different way, a way that said I was ready to go, and my dick pressed into her thigh. She responded with a squeeze of my cock, and I kissed down to her nipples. There were little bite marks around her breasts as my mouth moved from one to the other, and I was on cloud nine replaying it all in my head. I started kissing lower, down around her belly button, and she lifted her head.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" I responded. She tipped her head back and instead of questioning me more like I expected, she started kneading both of her breasts together and arching her back. I kissed lower. I knew he had cum in her, and I wanted to see it. To taste more of that cum.

Her thighs parted as I licked along her hipbones, and I moved down to start eating her out. One of her hands was running through my hair and pushing my head down, so that I was closer to her pussy, and I happily put my lips on her dripping crotch- it was overflowing with Brad's still-hot cum.

The smell and taste were slightly different from when I had tasted his cum a minute ago. Different, but in a way that excited me; I was licking up Brad's cum from a pussy that had only held my own cum before, and her stronger taste mingled with his into an amazing sensory overload. I licked her to another orgasm, soaking my face in their juices. She bucked and moaned as I tongued her sensitive parts, teasing cum out of her opening and swallowing it eagerly. It tasted amazing.

When she was all cleaned up and she had cum once again on my tongue, I retraced my mouth's path up her body until I was kissing her again, juices still coating my face. "That was so fucking hot, I had no idea you were going to do that," she said. I was hard again, and as we kissed and shared her taste I touched my cock head to her opening and started to push into her. She bit her lip and pulled me into her, much the same way she had earlier when Brad was on top of her. She was extremely hot, and her cunt was slick and slippery with a lot of his cum still inside of her.

"How do you like sloppy seconds, love?" she asked me, as I began to pump in and out of her. I loved it, of course -- I loved sharing this beautiful thing with another guy, and loved sharing her sexuality. And she loved it to. We moved together in perfect time, leaving fingernail marks on each other and kissing passionately as we both built up to an orgasm that was absolutely earth shattering. No words were needed- our moans and cries were enough. We collapsed together on the bed completely spent and slept through the night.

After a lengthy shower together the next morning -- Brad had decided to leave while Christin and I made up for lost time -- she and I had a talk about it all, deciding that there was nothing wrong with sharing our sex with other people as long as we both wanted to come back together when it was over. And man, did we ever -- we had sex again when we got up in the morning, making me late for work, and continued to fuck two and three times daily. The tryst with Brad and us had really awoken her sexually and it was great for both her and me. We started showering together more often, and the kitchen became as common for getting it on as it was for preparing meals. The countertop was just the right height.

The next development was a full-sized realistic dildo she bought, roughly the size of my own manhood, which Christin and I used for double-penetration one night after she rode me with my fingers in her ass. I could tell it felt amazing for her, and we started having anal sex more frequently as well as using the dildo. After a particularly intense orgasm one afternoon she asked how I felt about another threesome, with real double penetration- maybe, she suggested, we could ask Brad to come over again.

How do you think I responded to that?

12