Threesome On the Beach

Story Info
Beach party blossoms for a horny guy.
1k words
3.64
43.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night last summer, my buddy invited me to a party at his beach house. I'm kind of shy, and had been looking for an opportunity to meet some sensuous women. It was a really wild time, with sixty some odd people there, and many single women. As the night wore on, and the drinks continued to flow, someone suggested some skinny dipping in the ocean nearby. I hadn't really connected yet with any of the women at the party, but at least here was a chance to see some of them naked! We romped around in the ocean for awhile, with several people hooking up as the fun in the surf heated up.

As I splashed around out in the water, Lisa, a sexy brunette from the party, swam up to me. We had been flirting a lot during the evening, but I was too scared to go further, since she was so sexy.

"Hey, Mike", Lisa says, "want to go back inside and get a drink with me?".

"Alright", I responded (I didn't have to think twice about that).

As we emerged from the water, I got to see Lisa's body, which was covered up during the party, but was completely revealed to me now. Lisa is about 5'3", has long brown hair, super sexy eyes ("fuck me eyes"), a beautiful smile, fairly large breasts, and somewhat of a plump ass. My cock immediately sprang up to it's full size, and Lisa said, "I guess you like my body!".

I replied, "There's no denying that!". We were now out of the water, and down the beach from the rest of the party. To the sound of the waves crashing up against the beach, we began kissing each other passionately. We can feel the cool ocean breeze against our naked bodies....we both become very aroused. My cock begins to get really hard while Lisa's pussy gets wet. I begin fondling her tits...making the nipples harder. She grabs for my cock and begins stroking it. Each stroke, back and forth, faster and faster....making it grow with semen. My cock is now rock hard....We fall to the sand as we begin to attack each others bodies. She takes my cock in her mouth, sucking it...licking it...while I start to massage her pussy making it soooo wet....we are both so aroused now that I bend her over ....I slide my cock deep inside her wet juicy cunt....I thrust deeper and deeper until Lisa can't take the pleasure anymore, screams in orgasm, and cums hard all over my cock.

We notice Lisa's friend Ann from the party has been watching our love making the entire time, standing there naked, playing with herself....Ann is about 5'7", with short blond hair, average size breasts, and a super hot ass. She continues to masturbate....her finger is deep inside her pussy...in and out...making herself soooo wet...she rubs her breasts at the same time....As she brings herself to orgasm, moaning with passion, this brings me over the edge....I continue to thrust my cock deeper and deeper, faster and faster until I can't take the pleasure anymore..... I explode with hot cum deep inside Lisa's wet vagina.

We continue to fuck as Ann joins us.....she lies down and Lisa begins to lick her pussy while Ann is licking Lisa's cunt and my cock at the same time...each time I thrust inside Lisa, Ann is licking her clit harder...as I slide my cock out Ann licks IT just as hard....we are all so hot now that Ann can't take the pleasure and cums in Lisa's mouth...Ann continues to lick us both while I kiss Lisa and taste Ann's juices.....I am so ready to cum again...I pull my dick out of Lisa's wet pussy and begin stroking my cock as Lisa and Ann both start making out. I alternate fucking both women...inside Ann...thrusting deep....inside Lisa, thrusting even deeper.....the more they are both moaning for my cock to be inside them, the more this brings me over the edge....I pull my dick out and cum all over them both...all over their tits...in their mouths and all over their faces....They lick my cum off of each other while I begin stroking my cock....

I get hard in a little while, watching these two insatiable women gobble up my cum from all over each other's bodies. After licking Ann clean, Lisa climbs on my cock....sliding her wet pussy down on my hard penis already drenched in pussy juices....Lisa rides my cock hard as Ann sits on my face...I lick her vagina smoothly as she cums in my mouth, while moments later Lisa cums all over my cock....I also can't stand the pleasure, and I shoot my cum deep inside Lisa. As Lisa and Ann both continue to play with each others cunts, my cock gradually become hard again. The women are both so aroused that Ann quickly climbs on top of my now hard cock, wet from Lisa's pussy juices. Ann rides me hard as Lisa kisses me passionately, and I taste Ann's cunt juices in Lisa's mouth. As I fondle Lisa's large breasts, Ann rubs Lisa's cunt, making it really wet. Ann's finger is deep inside Lisa's pussy, making her so aroused that Lisa cums hard. Ann continues to ride my cock, deeper and faster and finally screams in pleasure and cums all over my penis. Lisa takes my penis deep inside her mouth, licking me, sucking me hard. Tasting Ann's cunt juices on my cock gets Lisa super aroused, and then Ann and I both start finger fucking Lisa at the same time. I scream in pleasure and cum inside Lisa's mouth. As Lisa swallows my cum Ann and I both bring Lisa to orgasm.

We continued to fuck each other for a little while, then Ann leaves. Lisa and I go back to my place and we take a nice relaxing bath together, washing each other. We climb into bed, and fall asleep with our naked bodies pressed against each other....

We awaken during the evening hours to a thunder storm.....we are still holding each other while watching the storm outside....the storm finally passes ....and we fall asleep under the bright stars and the coolness from the moon....while romantic music plays inside....cuddling all night long. I can't wait for the next day with this insatiable woman - I hope my cock is up to it.