Threesome on the River

Story Info
This is a story that happened to us last summer.
1.1k words
3.75
60.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story. So, here we are about 5 years after we have begun our "journey". Club worked out great, but since it closed, there haven't been many times we have truly been in an adult playground situation, except this past summer.

See a previous friend at the club was divorcing his wife and through work, he and I kept in touch. I'd send him pictures of my wife here and there. He fucked her more than anyone else at the club by a long shot.

So, I let him know we are heading to the river as a getaway. No kids, no friends, no nothin'. He says he's going the same weekend... Same river town.... What are the odds? Well, lots of plans change so I wasn't too hopeful. Neither was my wife, just go with the flow, launch the boat and enjoy ourselves.. ok. As the weekend approached, it looked more and more like the three of us were going to be there at the same time with some free time. We made a meeting place and sure as shit, our buddy is there. So, we get on the river and hang out for a bit with the party people. Completely normal.

About noon, I suggest we blow this popsicle stand and find a cove. My buddy and my wife are down. We find this nice little out of the way place and there is nobody there, except us and nature.

I tell the Mrs. that she should tan her boobs, well here she goes, all shy and is like, "naw, what if someone comes?"

Well, then they'll enjoy the view. She's not sure; I'm not sure... So, I go up and kiss her hard. She responds back by pressing into me. So I untie the back of her bikini. Let me tell you, for 39 (at the time) this woman is a picture of fit. Great fuck me legs, tight pussy, blue eyes, 36C/D tits with super large nipples. She attracts attention wherever we go. BUT, like every woman I guess, she still isn't happy with her body image. Trust me if we were voting, I mean all of us in the world. She has nothing to worry about. SO SEXY!!!!! Anyway, she says, "Well it might as well come off now." and takes her bikini top off.

I say, "What about the bottoms?"

"No way."

"Cause you're chicken?"

"Oh, I'm not chicken!" And off come the bottoms. Now this was a pleasant surprise. VERY little fight on the bottoms. And she immediately gets away from us to the back of the boat, lays a towel out and starts sunning herself on her back. Well, the concerned husband I am, I suggest she put sunblock on so she doesn't burn the parts that don't see the sun. And she says, "well, I ain't putting it on." So, I look at my buddy and tell her, good thing I brought an expert sunblock applyer. And I got in a tube and hopped in the lake to watch my friend rub sunblock all over my wife's supple tits. She says, "don't forget my panty lines!"

He tells her to spin around so her soaking wet pussy is in his face, and applies sunscreen around her pussy, then starts eating that hot pussy for her. She is burning with desire as I take out my cock and start stroking it from the water, watching this HOT FUCKING SCENE unfold.

After a couple of minutes with her legs on my buddy's shoulders (sexiest fucking legs), she leans up and takes down his trunks and starts sucking his cock. I mean she is giving one of those all time great blow jobs she gives, so I start heading for the boat. But, just then, my friend says "BOAT!" and everyone hits the deck.

I tuck my dick in and climb aboard to see a boat enter our little area. As I do, I and my buddy hit the seats in the boat as my wife sits on the floor with a towel... Well the boat must have realized something was up, 'cause they left in a hurry. Phew... I tell her she left my poor buddy in an awful state and should help him out of it. She goes right back to sucking his cock, this time while he is sitting so she's on all fours. I come up behind her and sink my dick into her sopping wet pussy. JESUS she is wet. She really wants to be doubled, I can tell.

Well after a couple minutes, I look behind me and BOOM! "BOAT!" we all hit the deck, this time, though she stays naked and points her pussy at my buddy. He starts rubbing it, and she says, "I don't care who sees, I just need to be fucked!" and the boat makes a U-turn right by our boat. Killed the mood. Then they anchored right by us..... Destroyed the mood. And they had 5 dudes and an old lady on that boat, so there wasn't much to do but get dressed and leave.

We went to a bar that night and then to my buddy's condo where I took her top off, we went to his room and she started sucking his cock, then laid on her back spread her legs and asked to be fucked like she wanted it out on the river. Meanwhile, she sucked my dick while my buddy fucked her good. Tits jiggling just like I love. But, she didn't cum, so once he came, she lays on her tits with her head down and shoves her ass in the air and tells me to make her cum. So, I fucked her tight little pussy with her asshole doing that winking thing I fucking LOVE... And we went to our condo and fucked 4 more times. Serious, I was beat..

The next day, we just went right to our spot. No boats in sight, all day, just us. Had a few drinks, then, about noon, she gets really horny again and starts lap dancing on my buddy. Hottest thing I ever saw. She was completely naked, he had his trunks on and she was writhing on his dick so good, that while I was slowly stroking myself, I came! She wanted to bareback his cock and I kept reminding her to use the condom. Just watching her sexy ass try to suck that cock into her through his trunks was so erotic! After that, I went into the lake to wash off and they started fucking right there on the boat cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, he didn't hold out too long. I'll tell ya, what a fucking weekend. He left that night, and we left the next morning.

I still think about that weekend! Probably 'til my dying day...