Threesome This Close

Story Info
It was almost a done deal.
976 words
3.18
35.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drpilot
drpilot
2 Followers

The first time we tried a threesome was honestly terrible. It started out good, but it didn't end that way. I could tell that my wife was infatuated with her boss and I didn't know how to deal with that. The thought of her liking him both turned me on and turned my stomach at the same time. Let me step back first and tell you about my wife. I met Tina when she was 18. I was touring Fitness Time Health Club as a prosective member when the guide opened the door to the aerobics room. There stood my future wife sitting on the carpet with her knees tucked to her chest next to a mirrored wall. Tina was an aerobics teacher and was sitting next to her friend Jen, who also taught, and they had just finished working out their new routine. It is so cliche, but it was love at first site - at least is was for me!

It took me three months to ask her out (and a predetermined outcome) because, like a junior high kid, I asked someone to find out if she would say yes. She did say yes and we started dating. Two and a half years later we were married.

At this point I should probably describe her. Tina was 5'5" and about 115 lbs. She was absolutely the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I still think she is the hottest woman on the planet. She has 36C breasts with medium dark nipples that tighten up to nice dark nipples when she is excited. I've never seen a nicer pair of tits in Playboy or any other publication. Within two months of asking her out, she was chosen as the county fair queen where we live. Six months later, she finished in the top ten of the Miss Illinois contest. She should have won! Seriously, she is one beautiful woman!!

After we were married for two years, I got this bright idea that she should show some Polaroids I had taken of her to her boss, Keith, who was a dentist. I knew that she liked him from the nightly conversations we had. She asked me if I was sure and for reasons I still don't understand, I was very excited at the prospect and dared her to do it. She said that she would and we selected pictures together that she would show him. Some of the pics showed her almost nude with an open top, some showed her topless and one had her wearing nothing but silver reflective sunglasses.

She took the pics to work and worked into a conversation that I had taken some risque pictures of her. Keith told her he didn't believe it and asked to see them. She told him she didn't have them with her, but that she would show him tomorrow and he said he doubted she would. The next day, after the last patient left, Tina worked up her courage, pulled out the pictures and showed them to Keith. Keith's mouth dropped, but then he replied that he thought these were old pictures and he doubted she looked like that now. My wife took this as a challenge and told him that it was the way she did look and she could prove it. When she came home that night she told me about the conversation and we made wild love talking about it.

The next work day, Tina invited Keith to our house for dinner and "proof". I nervously cooked hamburgers on the grill that night and we all knew where this was going, but it was awkward getting started. We ate the burgers and sat on the couch in our living room and talked for a while. After a few drinks, the conversation turned to sex. Keith said he couldn't believe I let Tina show him the pics of her naked.

Without a response, I started kissing Tina and slowly slid her tank top off of her shoulders. She didn't resist and Keith quickly began to suck on her right breast as I sucked on her left. I slid down her body to the floor and removed the shorts and underwear that she was wearing. I kissed her from her knees, up her thighs and began to eat her pussy as Keith worked both of her big boobs. I kissed and sucked her pussy as she worked Keith's member out of his jeans. She stroked him to his maximum length and then slid sideways on the couch to wrap her lips around his dick. She began to slowly suck up and down his shaft while she looked him directly in the eyes and I continued my oral assault on her pussy.

As I watched the action I became more aroused than I had ever been in my life. I was so turned on that I decided I should fuck her - big mistake. I pulled her down the couch and she never lost contact with him while I did this. I entered her from behind as she continued to suck Keith's dick. Unfortunately, I lasted about 2 minutes (if that) and came in a torrent. As soon as I was finished a wave of regret poured over me and I called off the rest of the deal. I made her quit what she was doing and said that I didn't want to go through with it.

That poor bastard went home with blue balls, but as I'm sure you can fill in the details, that wasn't the finish that those two expected or would eventually get with or without me. If you want to hear where it goes from here, let me know.

p.s. I got over the intial intrepidation and enjoyed MMF and MFF encounters with no regrets in the future.

drpilot
drpilot
2 Followers