Threesome Weekend

Story Info
A threesome with my husband and his brother.
3.1k words
4.29
171.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

A few weekends back I agreed to a threesome. This is my diary of what happened ...

Friday.

We (the husband, his brother and me) set off for the south coast on Friday at about 6pm as arranged. The husband had a different dress for me to wear, not sure where he got it from. It was extremely low cut and fitted tight under the bust to emphasise my tits. The dress had small buttons down the front from top to bottom. It was a perfect size and was a sort of soft, silky material - very thin - and it felt good on my skin, especially as I wore nothing underneath.

The brother liked what he saw, when he arrived to pick us up in the hire car, and his hands stroked my bottom. "That's good," he said, "No knickers."

I sat in the back of the car, the two guys in the front, and the first part of the journey was uneventful. We stopped for some petrol at a small garage and once the husband had filled up the car he told me to go and pay in the small shop. First though he undid a couple of my top dress buttons. As my tits were already well on display they were now virtually hanging out. I guess the guys had noticed that the attendant in the shop was a young man and they wanted to see his reaction to the way I was dressed.

I went inside the shop and walked slowly to the counter. The young guy's eyes were glued to my chest. My tits were bouncing about like mad and my nipples had reacted accordingly and were rock hard. I felt very naughty and sexy. I smiled as I handed over some money and tried to make conversation. As he turned away slightly to the till I quickly undid another button. The dress fell open at the top and my nipples were barely covered. I reached over for my change and, as I did so, one tit became completely exposed. I didn't try to cover up and let the guy have a good look. I then walked back to the car, tits on display, and the husband looked very excited about what I'd done. The brother told me to leave the dress open so he could see me in his driving mirror.

I sat in the back of the car and relaxed as we drove the rest of the way to the hotel. I say I relaxed, but really I was getting hornier and hornier.

With my dress the same we booked into the hotel and made our way to our rooms. There was a connecting door and, as soon as the brother had put his luggage in his room, he walked into ours and put his arms around my waist from behind and then onto my tits. My husband came over and started to undo the rest of the buttons on my dress and I soon shrugged it onto the floor, standing naked between my two men.

I could feel the brothers hardness against my bottom and he pulled away to relase his zip, his cock springing free and rubbing against my buttocks. I spread my legs, bent forward slightly while resting against my husband and, without any more foreplay, the brother pushed into my pussy from behind. It was what I needed and I groaned out nearly losing balance.

I regained my composure and bent fully forward to take the husband's, now also exposed, cock into my mouth. As the brother fucked me slowly the husband's penis went in and out of my mouth with each thrust, almost gagging me at times. I knew the husband wouldn't last long and, sure enough, he came in my mouth the thick cream oozing out from between my lips. I swallowed what I could until the husband had stopped ejaculating and then I orgasmed as the brother thrust harder into me. He didn't want to come inside me and he turned me round so I could also take his spurting cock into my mouth. Once he was finished I stood up, with spunk running down my face and breasts.

The three of us looked at each other and I wondered what would happen next. I knew what I hoped would happen, but it didn't. They now wanted food!!

I wore the same dress, but with the buttons done up, and we made our way to the hotel restaurant.

We had a lovely meal and lots of wine and eventually made our way back to our bedroom.

They both started to undo my buttons again in the lift and, by the time the bedroom door was open, I was completely naked and very wet. This time I was going to get what I wanted or, at the very least, have a damn good try.

The husband and his brother were both undressing as fast as they could and I was soon on the bed between them, their hands going everywhere. I spread my legs as wide as possible and the husband had his fingers inside my pussy. The brother was concentrating on my nipples pulling them and stretching them until he took one in his mouth and sucked hard, so hard it hurt. I groaned out but he didn't stop until he was ready to move on to give the other nipple the same treatment.

The husband was now licking my cunt and I didn't really want to mess about too much. We could do all that another time, what I wanted was to be fucked by both of them. I pushed the brother onto his back and moved to sit astride him, lowering my wetness onto his lovely large cock. I sank down until it was in to the hilt and then bent forward so that my tits were touching the brothers chest, the pain in my nipples now forgotten. The husband moved behind me and I felt apprehensive but excited as his cock touched my rosebud. I lay still skewered by the brother's rod as the husband pushed a little at my other opening. I tried to relax and at last the husband pushed into me, his cock going inside an inch. All sorts of emotions were shooting through me as he moved deeper inside until I felt I couldn't take any more. But I could and soon the husband completed his mission and I remained still with two cocks only divided by a small wall of flesh.

The cock in my rear felt slightly painful but juices were leaking from my cunt as the brother started to move his hips as best as he could to begin fucking me. The husband started to move as well pulling out of me slightly and lubricating his shaft with my own leaking wetness. He was able to move in and out more smoothly as the cock beneath me filled me once more. I was almost gasping for breath as the feeling of my orgasm started in the depths of my tummy.

They both continued to fuck me and seemed to have a rhythm going that pushed me over the top and I cried out as the orgasm ripped through my body, but still they didn't stop and were sliding in and out of me with more vigour and power. Just as my orgsam stilled another took it's place and like waves crashing on a shore another followed rapidly.

I didn't think I could continue as I reached new heights of pleasure, tears were running down my face, my tits were bouncing on the brothers chest and I'm sure I almost lost consciousness as I came yet again. Then the brother moaned and his cock exploded inside me just before my husband also ejaculated, both filling me with their seed. I orgasmed once more and the two men slowed and at last I lay there, my heart pounding and the orgasms finally ceased.

Gradually the husband and his brother withdrew from me and I rolled over onto my back. The husband kissed me tenderly on the lips.

They both took turns to go to the bathroom and I lay still, my head thumping. I touched my cunt and something like an electric shock shot through my body. I was wet, open and swollen. I could feel spunk on my fingers.

I too then went to the bathroom. The big mirror reflected back my image. My eye make-up was smudged and streaky, my nipples were large and sore, my tits scratched and marked and my cunt was swollen, the lips full, the inside pink and wet.

I went back to the bed. The men were still naked and I lay between them once more, my pussy and anus open. They gently kissed my cheeks and face and then my breasts and caressed my body with their fingers. Unbelievably I felt myself responding and lay quiet as their hands brought me to life. I began arching my tits to meet their hands. The husband moved on top of me and slid his cock into my cunt, softly and slowly he fucked me back to full life, my legs were soon wrapped around his waist as he pounded into me grunting out as he came.

He pulled out and the brother took his place. He was bigger inside me and I tried to clasp him with my inner muscles as he too fucked me until his spunk joined my husbands.

It was now very late and we pulled the bedcovers over us ...

Saturday.

I awoke in the morning (Saturday) and was alone. I was still feeling sleepy but there was a knock on the door. I answered an automatic, "Come in." And in came a waiter!

"Your breakfast madam," he said.

I sat up and, of course, being naked the bedcovers dropped from my body leaving my breasts on display as he brought over the tray and placed it on the bed. It was a kick seeing him look and then off he went closing the door behind him.

I noticed a note on the bedside: 'We have had breakfast and are off to play golf. See you mid aternoon.'

Not quite what I imagined would be happening but I suppose the husband wanted some private time with his brother.

After my breakfast I toyed with the idea of masturbating but I thought (hoped) that I'd get plenty of action once the guys came back. I went and showered etc. and walked into town wearing one of my thin low cut dresses - and nothing underneath.

I had a good time, shopping and so on, but nothing very exciting happened.

I got back to the hotel room at around 3pm. The husband and his brother were waiting.

"Oh there you are," the husband said quite grumpily, "We've been waiting for you."

The brother came towards me before I even had a chance to put my shopping down and started undoing my dress. I dropped the packages and the dress was soon on the floor as well, leaving me standing in only my high heels and hold-up stockings.

They had both undone their trousers and were rubbing their cocks to life. "Blow jobs please," ordered the husband.

They stood together so I knelt on the floor and held a penis in both hands and manipulated them until they became rigid and solid. I couldn't help but notice how much bigger the brothers cock was as I slurped it between my lips. The husband's I could take easily and further into my mouth.

I took turns in sucking their cocks as I wanted them to both cum at the same time. I was getting more and more turned on at the thought.

I knew the husband was about to explode from experience and took him deep into my mouth waiting for his sperm to shoot, but he pulled away and said, "Over your tits," and wanked himself until he was pumping a healthy load onto my breasts. I arched my back backwards so that my tits were pushed out and welcoming. Virtually as soon as he had finished the brother also ejaculated.

It's strange what you think of at such times but I was surprised to see thast the husband's spunk was thicker and there was a lot more of it. "Small cock = lots. Big cock = smaller amount," I said to myself. I am aware that this isn't always the case - before you tell me I'm wrong!

The guys squeezed their last drops onto my chest and then, much to my surprise and disappointment, zipped up their trousers. I stood up, my tits and nipples prettily covered! I was going to wipe it away but they told me not to do so. We went on to have a strange, almost normal, conversation about everyday things with me completely naked, sperm drying on my tits and them fully clothed. In a way though it was very erotic and I knew I was very wet.

They read the newspapers and I looked at what I had bought - most odd!

They said we were going out to dinner in the evening and to start getting ready at about seven. Until then I had to remain as I was, even though they had ordered coffee from room service. The guy that brought the coffee was the same one who had delivered my breakfast in the morning. No idea what he must have made of it all.

We arrived at the restaurant about eightish and though I was dressed very sexily nothing happened. After our meal we left the restaurant.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Dogging," answered the husband.

"Oh", I said ...

Once in the car the husband seemed to know exactly where we were heading and after about half an hour we drove down a dark lane, then a track and finally there was a small clearing. I was feeling a little concerned but also excited at the same time. I felt safe as I had the husband and his brother with me.

We stopped the car and through the darkness could make out a three or four more cars. There was a light on in one of them and the husband said, "Let's take a look."

The three of us approached this other car and inside were a young couple. She was virtually naked and was leaning over giving her partner a blow job. His cock glistened with her spittle and no doubt his pre-cum. There were also three other men, each standing alone and watching the action.

The girl moved her head away from what she was doing and started to remove the last couple of items she was still wearing. The young guy also removed his shirt and trousers. They were kissing passionately and she moved over the seat to sit astride him. I watched as she positioned her pussy above his erection and slowly lowered herself onto him. She lent back a little so we could see her tits, which the man was fondling quite roughly. They were nearly at the point of no return and she was starting to ride his cock up and down. I could hear her moans of pleasure.

It was then that I realised that my husband was standing behind me, his penis hard against my bottom, his arms were around my waist holding me tight. He was obviously very turned on and his hands went up to my tits to squeeze them through my thin dress. Inside the car there was a lot of noise as the girl orgasmed and finally sat still on the man's lap.

I felt very aroused at the situation and the brother started to undo the buttons on my dress and my tits were soon exposed to the couple and also to three other men who had changed position to look at me and what was happening. One had his cock out and was rubbing it gently.

My buttons were soon completely undone and the dress was open and finally slipped off my shoulders. I was standing naked with seven watchers. I love being looked at and this was developing into a very horny situation.

The brother turned me around so that I was leaning against the couple's car. The young guy said, "Lay her on the bonnet." By now he and his girlfriend were out of the car so they could get a better view, though they had pulled on some clothing.

I felt the cold car bonnet against my bottom and back as I was gently manouvered so that I was laying awkwardly, legs slightly apart. I could make out the three men, all of whom now had their cocks on display. This made me almost cum at the thought and I opened my legs further. I wanted them to see me, every bit of me, my clit, my wetness. I didn't want any part of me hidden.

My husband moved over and stood between my legs before bending down to lick my pussy. I almost screamed out with pleasure as he tried to push his tongue into me. After continuing for a while he stepped back to look at my cunt, and also to let the others see. As he did so I started to finger myself and rub my clit. I orgasmed loudly and one of the single men shot his load over the side of the car.

The whole atmosphere was now very tense and the brother opened his trousers and moved over to fuck me. His big cock slid in easily and I looked at the other faces watching me being fucked and I came again.

The brother lost control quickly and was soon cumming over my tummy. One of the men reached out to touch my tits as my husband took his brothers place. The husband slid into me very easily and was soon pounding me hard, his cock sliding in and out, over and over. He didn't last very long either and ejaculated over my tummy to join his brother's spunk. As he did so I felt more sperm hit my arm and side as one of the men exploded, his cum like a fountain of white through the darkness.

I lay still as the husband moved away. One of the men was still wanking and I reached down with my fingers to spread my cunt wide open. I wanted him to look at me while he masturbated. I orgasmed again as I watched his penis tighten and throb before he came massively over my legs.

The husband at this moment said, "Come on lets go."

I struggled to my feet, picked up my dress off the ground and the three of us made our way back to our car. I was still feeling very horny as we drove away and back to our hotel.

Once back in our room I had a shower and the husband and his brother took turns to fuck me while the other watched.

So that was my weekend.

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers