Threesome Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it very slow and easy, watching as her lubrication was beginning to thoroughly coat my cock.

She kept moaning for me to fuck her harder, and I soon increased my speed to give her what she wanted. She met each stoke with abandon and I grabbed her hair, pulling her onto me as I road her. I continued to stoke her harder for what seemed like an eternity when I suddenly felt her stiffen.

"Oh God! Fuck me harder. I'm cumming!"

I forced myself deep into her and tried to penetrate her further, but the dildo was buried to the hilt. She began spasming and I kept my cock in her until she began to slowly pull away. I could see her glistening juices coating it as it popped from her now distended hole. She spun around and took it in her mouth.

"Mmmm," She gurgled as she slowly began sucking and licking it from tip to base. She worked her way down to the balls and cleaned them off with her tongue.

When she was satisfied that it was clean she looked up at me and grinned. "That was a great fuck! You want to try it?"

I just striped off the teddy and she got up and pulled herself into it. She adjusted herself a little and said, "On your knees girl!"

I got down on all fours and she got behind me, her cock poised at my very wet vagina. She slowly began to impale me with it, easily sliding it all the way in with one slow stroke.

"God you're wet! She exclaimed.

"You made me that way!

She began stroking in and out. Slowly at first, then picking up speed as she grabbed my breasts and squeezed my nipples. I began to force my pussy back into her, wanting to feel her deep inside me.

Soon her stroking became a rapid pounding of my stretched hole. Faster and faster she went until I thought I would split apart. She gave a deep thrust and then was still.

"I'm cumming inside you! Cum for me baby. Cum for me!"

I lost it and could feel my orgasm starting deep within me. My vaginal walls contracted violently and I could almost feel her orgasm pulsing in me. I went over the edge several times and just seemed to keep spasming as she squeezed and pinched my nipples.


When I finally stopped, she withdrew and the cock slid out of me with a wet pop. Not to be outdone, I quickly spun around and looked at it hanging from her crotch. My lubrication had turned it a sticky, creamy white. My juice was nearly dripping from it.

I slowly sucked it into my mouth, cleaning it thoroughly as I worked my way down.

"Eat that goo! She growled. "Lick up all that cum!"

All I could do was give a garbled "Mmm," as I licked it all off.

When she finally pulled it away from me, she laid down next to me on the deck and we began licking each others faces and mouths, savoring every drop of each other.

We stayed in that position from several minutes before regaining composure.

"Hot tub time!" I said.

She stripped off the teddy and I grabbed a couple of towels and we got in.

The hot water soothed our senses and we just stayed there soaking for twenty minutes, kissing and just touching each other. It was so erotic that I felt I could go all night with her. It seemed she felt the same, because there was no conversation, just touching.

We finally got out of the tub and dried each other off.

"Let's watch a movie," I suggested

"Good idea! Have anything in mind?"

"How about "Squirt Woman"?"

She looked at me and asked, "What's the plot?"

"Plot?"

"Yeah, plot!"

"It's about a woman that squirts when she cums."

"Squirts, huh?"

"I think she just loses bladder control, or maybe maintains it when she cums, but I think she pees!"

"Kinky! Sound right up our alley!"

"Let's have another bottle of champagne while we watch the movie. Kinda helps things along. If you know what I mean!"

She went to the fridges and got out another bottle, pouring us each a full glass. I got out another set of matching panties for us that I had purchased just for this weekend. Heather gray boy shorts. Cotton. The kind that definitely show the wetness. I threw her a pair to put on.

"Cute?" she quizzed

"Definitely!"

We each sat down in a recliner and started the movie. After watching the first three scenes, I turned to Shauna and asked, "What do you think?"

"Looks to me like she peed, but it's still hot!"

"I thought the same thing. Robin and I watched it two weeks ago and she really liked the idea! Ever done a golden shower?"

"I peed on an ex-boyfriend once. Just stood over him and let go. He really got off on it! How about you?"

"Robin and I did it to each other and it was really hot and wet. We didn't stand over each other though. We knelt over each other's faces and squirted in each other's mouth!"

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely! Want to try and pee while your cumming?"

"I don't know if I can, but I'll give it a try. Sounds wet."

"I promise you'll enjoy it. It's really intense. We've had enough champagne so it should be easy."

You're right, my bladder is ready to burst."

I got down on the floor and placed a towel under me and said, " Climb on!"

She swung her legs up over my face and I had a perfect view of the growing wet spot in the crotch of her panties. She turned to face the TV so she could watch the movie.

"Rub your clit for me!"

She slid her had down to her crotch and began to rub herself as I watched from below. Her lubrication was making an ever widening dark spot as she rub small circles around her clit. I could hear her breath quicken as she rubbed faster and faster.

"Cum for me Shauna. Squirt in my mouth!"

I could tell she was not going to last much longer and reached around and pulled her panties aside. I sucked her lips into my mouth as she continued to rub her clit.

I released my lip lock on her just long enough to demand, " Squirt for me! Pee in my mouth!"

Before I could get my lips back over hers she lost it. I saw her urethra open up and the first dribble of pee went into my open mouth. I just held my mouth below her hole as the dribble became a stream. I pressed my lips against her hole and began sucking her furiously as she continued to pee in my mouth. The hot saltiness of her fluid made me nearly have an orgasm of my own.

When she had finished she stood up over my face, and looking down at me, released another stream toward my face. I moved my head and got under it, catching it in my mouth and then swallowing, licking my lips to show my approval. She then knelt back down on my face.

"Lick it dry you nasty girl!"

I did as I was told and she rolled off me waving her hand over her crotch.

"That was hot!

"Yes it was. Robin couldn't get enough of it! I did her first, but then she wanted to do it to me right away."

"It is my turn isn't it?"

I was hoping you'd say that!"

We reversed the earlier position and I was soon stroking myself, nearly rubbing a hole in my panties as she watched from below. It didn't take long before I was ready for her to suck me. I pulled my panties away from my hole and lowered myself to within inches of her mouth. Just far enough away that she couldn't reach me with it. With on last stroke on my clit I began to dribble into her mouth. She was watching me contract and I began sending jets of hot urine into her mouth. She started swallowing and contained it all. I sat down over her face and really began to unload my bladder.

"Swallow it. Swallow it all!" I growled.

I thought I might drown her, but she sucked me forcefully until I had emptied myself and had a gut-wrenching orgasm in the process.

When I was finished, I got off of her face and knelt by her side.

"Totally awesome!" she exclaimed. "Totally awesome!"

"Liked that did you?"

"Loved it! Learned something new today."

I just laughed and thought to myself, "Wonder what else we might learn this weekend."

Shauna got up and poured us another glass of champagne. "Just in case!" she giggled. We grabbed a couple of towels and went back out to get in the hot tub. As we sat there watching the now darkened sky she commented, "You sure don't see this many stars in Las Vegas."

I had to admit it is truly a wonderful sight being able to see the Milky Way and all the shooting stars on a clear night.

"Did you see that?"

"A shooting star. We see a lot of them here."

"This must be a great place for honeymooners and romantics."

"Most of our guests are. They come back the same time every year."

"I know I want to come back already, and I haven't even been here a day!"

"You know you'll always be welcome."

She leaned over and kissed me softly, whispering, "Thank you, your already a good friend."

We just sat there enjoying the night sounds and each other's company. The whippoorwills had started and I knew it would not be long until the coyotes began their nightly yipping. Sure enough, as I thought it, it started. Before five minutes had passed there were several dens chiming in, adding to the romance of the evening.

"This is to good to be true!"

"Just a little piece of paradise, isn't it?"

"What a way to end our day!"

"We're not quite done yet. I want to make love to you one more time."

"Let's go to bed."

We got out and dried off, climbing into bed, each wearing just a smile.

We started slowly, just kissing each other softly and running our hands from one part to the next. This continued for a long while until passion finally got the best of me and I slid my hand across her belly and to her mound. I lowered my head to her breast and began sucking her nipples causing her to arch her back up to meet my caresses. I slowly slid one finer between her vaginal lips, sinking in her wetness as she pushed back against my hand.

I slowly finger fucked her gently, occasionally withdrawing my finger and tracing a line up her torso to her open mouth. Each time she greedily sucked it in, licking it clean.

Her breath became quickened and harsh.

"Use more fingers!" she moaned.

I brought my hand back down and gradually inserted three fingers in her vagina and used my thumb to massage her engorged clit. She began humping against my hand and I quickened my pace.

"Suck my pussy! Please make me cum!"

I lowered myself down her body slowly, licking my way past her navel and across her smooth mound. My fingers were still buried as I began flicking my tongue across her clit. As I withdrew my fingers, I replaced them with my mouth. My tongue darted in and out of her sopping hole, filling my mouth with her sticky juices.

I could feel my own juices leaking from me so I turned around and put my pussy over her mouth. She pulled me down to her and began sucking me with a wild abandon. We humped each others face and I felt her stiffen.

"I'm cumming!" she gurgled.

As she spasmed with my lips locked on hers and my tongue buried deep inside her, I came with her. It was that perfect orgasm from deep inside. Simultaneous orgasms are not overrated, and this one was no exception.

We just lay there in a sixty-nine, chins resting on vaginas, and giggling uncontrollably.

"That was nothing short of incredible," she said when able to speak.

"Totally!"

I finally had the energy to flip over and we cuddled together until we were sound asleep.

Day 2

We woke up the next morning to a beautiful Arkansas sunrise. We brushed our teeth and then walked out on the deck to enjoy the view.

"Feel like a hike today?"

"Love one. Where are we going?"

I thought you mike like to see Hidden Falls, a beautiful waterfall only about 15 miles from here."

"Wonderful. What should I wear?

" Just shorts, tee shirt, and some comfortable walking shoes. It's only about a mile and a half from the road. It's easy to find, providing you have a GPS."

" Been there before, have you?"

" Many times. Great little swimming hole below the falls. We can go skinny-dipping."

I packed a small cooler with bread, cheese, some grapes and of course, a bottle of wine. We got dressed for our outing and got in the SUV. On the way, several deer and a small flock of wild turkeys crossed the road. Shauna seemed to be amazed by all the critters that I know took for granted.

We arrived at the coordinates to leave the road for the falls. I had been there some many times that I didn't need the GPS, but brought it just in case she got nervous.

I grabbed the lunch and camera from the SUV and we started down the trail.

"Might have the opportunity to take some good pictures at the falls."

"I'd love to pose for some, if you promise to make them good." she laughed

"They'll be good alright. Maybe a little naughty though!"

Looking at her, she would be a great model for those candid shots in the falls. We walked slowly down the trail, just enjoying the walk in the cool morning sun. It took us about 20 minutes to reach the falls. It was flowing wonderfully. We climbed down the narrow path to near the base and she just looked up in amazement.

"It's beautiful! The water is so clear and absolutely sparkling. How tall is it?"

It's only about thirty feet, but it is one of the largest in our area. Right now it is perfect. If it rains a lot, it gets rather murky."

"Want to go for a swim?" I asked

Shauna didn't answer, but took off her shoes, pulled down her shorts, peeled of her tee shirt, and jumped in. The water is only about five feet deep in the pool and she swam to the middle.

"Come on in! The water is great!"

I quickly stripped and joined her, enjoying the cold water. We stayed in the water for a long time and finally decided it was time to get out. When we got out on the bank I noticed Shauna's nipples were hard as rock.

"I pointed to them, "Are you cold?"

"Just happy to see you!"

We both laughed and dried ourselves off. We sat there naked on the bank, just taking in the beauty of the falls. I finally broke the silence.

"Lunch or pictures?"

"Wine and lunch. I'll need a little wine to pose for you Mr. DeMille."

"Wine and lunch it is!"

I put everything out on the ground and opened a bottle of cabernet which was housed in a giant coozie.

"Stole this for Carl's cellar! One of his favorites.

She looked at the bottle exclaiming, "I'm impressed!"

"Sorry about the plastic glasses, but didn't want to risk breaking one out here. Not good for the other swimmers."

"Expensive wine. Cheap glasses. Work's for me!"

We ate or bread and cheese while drinking the wine, and soon had polished off the entire bottle. I put everything back in the cooler and grabbed the camera.

Shauna went up and sat on a large rock near the falls. She demurely cover her breast and struck a slightly sexy innocent pose.

"I quickly shot several pictures of her as she made sure nothing personal was showing.

"A little skin!"

She lowered her arms covering her breasts and gave me a great shot of her extremely hard nipples. I continued shooting and she began to look more and more sexy in the shots.

"Stand in front of the falls."

She got off the rock and waded through the shallow water toward the falls. She swung her arms at her side and I continued shoot as she walked. Her beautiful ass glistened in the sunlight.

She turned around when she got close to the falls.

"Here?"

"Perfect."

She stood there and put her hands up, tousling her hair and getting wet from the spray of the falls. I took some great close ups of her with the falls blurred in the background, and some taking in the falls entirely. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Back to the rock, please."

She obediently wound her way back, with me shooting the whole time.

When she sat back down on her rock , I told her to lay down across it.

"Pink please!"

"Jill for the camera!"

She tossed her head back and slowly began massaging her stiff nipples.

She worked her way down over her flat stomach and began caressing her mound. Slowly she opened her legs and showed me what I wanted to see.

Her vagina was really moist and lips swollen. Her clit protruded from the top of her cleft and I could tell she was really getting in to it.

She slowly dipped a finger into her vagina and brought it back out, rubbing her clit in small circles, then returning her finger to her hole. It wasn't long before she had another finger in her again, twirling them as she brought them back out and then sticking them in her mouth.

"Cum for the camera!"

She now began thrusting her hips forward to meet her fingers as they penetrate her glistening hole. I knew she was nearing an orgasm and began shooting rapidly, trying to catch the moment on film. She inserted her little finger in her ass and two others in her vagina as she shuddered to a climax.

"Cut!"

She lay there exhausted for a moment and then got up. She walked over to me a gave me her fingers.

"Taste these!"

I sucked her juices from them and then said, "Want to see the pictures?"

"Of course."

We scanned through the shots and she turned to me and exclaimed, "Those are really first class!"

"You make a great model!"

"How many did you take?"

"Two hundred thirty seven. Used up almost two megs of card. We'll put them on the computer when we get home."

"I can hardly wait! These are just for me aren't they?"

"Why would you care? I've got the nasty proof on my cell phone."

" I forgot about that." she blushed. "Want me to take some of you?"

"Out of memory. We can download these and do some in the woods at home."

We put our clothes back on and started back up the trail to the road. The climb going back was not quite as easy. I guess it could have been the wine, but an hour later we were back to the road.

"That was fun! Swimming, wine, and posing. The orgasm was a bonus!"

"I enjoyed shooting you and you're right, the orgasm looked great on film!"

We got in the SUV and headed for home. We arrived and went right to the house to download the pictures. It took almost ten minutes for them to load.

I created a flip book and started the slide show for her.

She looked in amazement as picture after picture came up. Each one was perfect. I looked over at her as she watched the screen. She truly was beautiful. When the show was finish she looked over at me and smiled.

"Thank you. I must say they are great. You captured me perfectly. I've sat for a pro before, but this was much better."

I blushed a little and said, "It helps to have a good subject. I mean the falls."

We both laughed and she gave me a big hug. I got busy and began making her an album of the photos.

"We might as well go do something. This will take a while."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I believe it's my turn for an orgasm. Isn't it?"

She pulled me up from the chair and led me to the dining room.

"Up on the table. I'm hungry!"

I took off my shorts and top and climbed on the table. I lay down with my legs draped over the end as Shauna took a seat in front of me. She wasted no time in diving into my pussy with her face. She swirled her tongue around inside me and then slowly brought it out, licking my lips and then up to my clit. I knew this would not take long. She began sucking feverishly on my clit and stuck two fingers inside me, curling them up to touch my g- spot.

She kept pressure on it as she continued to suck me harder between her lips.

I could feel my orgasm begin to build deep inside as she ministered to me with hands and mouth. She could feel me stiffened and shoved her little finger in my ass as I came.

She kept her fingers buried in me until my orgasm subsided and I started breathing again. Now I knew what she felt on film.

"Mmmm. That was tasty!"

I finally regained my senses and got up from the table. I pushed her out of the way stood up on wobbly legs.

"The pictures will be printing for at least an hour. That only took five minutes!"

"Well, I'm ready to go again! How about you?"

"Let's go back to the cabin and get out a toy. I think I have just the thing we need!"