Threesome Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ran to the SUV naked and went to the cabin. Nothing like running around naked in the country. I went in to the cabin to get my toy out and Shauna sat on the deck. I dug through the box and found what I was looking for, a double dong about 16" long and 2" in diameter. I brought it out to show her and she smiled widely.

"I know what that's for!"

" I'll be you didn't know it works well alone, too! Want me to show you?"

" Be my guest!"

We entered the cabin and I climbed on the bed. Shauna was watching from the foot. I took the rubber dong and slowly slid about five or six inches in my already well lubricated vagina and began to slowly fuck myself with it.

Each time it slid out, more of my sticky juices collected on it. When I thought it was wet enough, I rolled myself up and placed my legs on the headboard and slowly withdrew the sticky mess. I turned it around and inserted the other end in my vagina and bent my head up to lick the other. I now had about five inches in my leaking pussy and was sucking on three or four inches of the gooey end.

" Cool! Giving yourself a blow job! I never thought of that!"

I pulled it out of my mouth and asked, "Want a taste?"

Shauna slid up between my legs as I turned the dildo around once more. This time she took it into her mouth, sucking and licking it clean of all my juices.

"Mmm. Cock always tastes better after it's been in a pussy!"

"I agree. I always clean Carl up after he fucks me. Of course, he does the same. Says he's never sucked a man's cock before, but he sure doesn't mind eating a little cum."

"If I remember, he sucked my dildo in Vegas!.

"You're right!"

"And he's sucked mine, too!"

"Does he do it well?"

"Like a pro!"

"Well, you know around here there are other options.

I just laughed and said, "Keep sucking mine."

She continued sucking my rubber cock as I continued to switch ends about every ten strokes. I now had about half of it inside me each time I slid it in.

Shauna finally decided she wanted to feel some of it in her, and turned around and impaled herself on the other end. I released my hold on it, and it slid in until our vaginal lips were touching.

We ground our pussies together, each meeting each others thrust in kind.

I could fee the cock stretching my vagina to the limit. I could hear the sound of our wet holes rubbing against each other as we humped in unison. I could feel my orgasm building and her breath grew shorter so I knew she was close, too.

Finally, in one last thrust, we both stiffened and then shook in a huge orgasm. We both just fell back on the bed, our cock still embedded in each of us. Neither one could move.

"That was insane!"

I said, "Totally!"

Shauna slowly backed away from me, the cock slowly pulling out of my now absolutely sopping vagina. She grabbed it in the middle and pulled it from her own. Both ends were totally covered with our goo.

"Which end?"

"Why yours of course!"

She offered it to me and I greedily took it into my mouth, savoring the juices from her freshly fuck pussy. She took the other end into her mouth and did the same. Sliding it in and out and licking top to bottom.

When we were satisfied it was cleaned off, she put it down and we kissed each other passionately. Our tongues entwining and our lips pressing tightly together as our hands roamed each others breasts, tweaking nipples and squeezing areola. I think we were about to start all over again when my cell phone rang. From the ring tone I knew it was Robin.

I put it on speaker and answered.

"What are you guys up too?"

We both giggled and Shauna spoke, " Well, if you must know, we just got done fucking ourselves with Marsha's double dildo, and then licked all the juices off. We were just about to start something else!"

There was a long pause on the other end.

"Can you hear me now? Shauna asked.

"Crystal! Don't wear it all out before I get there tomorrow. I'm looking forward to meeting and eating you."

Shauna laughed and replied, "I can't wait, I feel like I already met you."

I finally spoke up, "When are you coming?"

"Hopefully right after I get there!"

We all laughed and I said, "What time Saturday?"

"I'm leaving about 6 AM so I should be there before 11."

"We'll be wait for you. We'll be down at the cabin."

She hung up and Shauna mused, "Now where were we?"

I was about to get a bottle of champagne out and see what happens!"

I went to the fridge and got another bottle out, and after finally getting the cork removed, poured us each a glass. We went back out on the deck and just sat there quietly sipping.

"I still can't believe how peaceful it is here. I really is amazing."

"Wouldn't trade it for anything."

I could feel the moisture still leaking from my vagina down my ass.

I casually dipped my finger in it and brought it to my mouth.

'Caught you!"

I blushed and just shrugged my shoulders.

"Couldn't help it. I'm still really horney!"

"Me too!"

"Let's play out here!"

She got off her chair and stood on the deck, pointing for me to get down beneath her. I lay down and she stood over me, still sipping her champagne.

With an evil grin she asked, "Want some?"

"First or second hand?"

"You choose!"

" I ran my tongue over my lips. "Second!"

"I was hoping you'd say that. Play with yourself while I watch."

Immediately, my hand went to my throbbing pussy and I slid three fingers inside. I humped back against my hand and eased a fourth inside. I was so wet.

"Taste yourself!"

I pulled my fingers from my vagina and stuck them in my mouth. I licked all the goo that had collected on each finger. The taste of my pussy made me even hotter.

"Fuck yourself again!"

I quickly stuck my four fingers back inside and began twirling them around, trying desperately to touch everything. I could feel my vagina expanding with each stroke and then I did it. I pt my thumb under my fingers and in it went. I slowed my penetration a little and began easing everything a little further. When I had my hand buried past my fingers I came. My mouth was open wide and Shauna squatted over it and began peeing in my mouth. There was no trickle to start, just a squirt and then a stream flowing down my throat.

"Cum for me. Drink my pee! Swallow it baby!"

I had no choice. I was cumming so hard that I couldn't stop. It seemed that another orgasm began before the first one finished. Seeing my total helplessness she stopped and ground her sopping hole onto my mouth.

I stuck my tongue in her sopping hole and felt her urethra open against my tongue and she peed again. I just opened my throat and let it flow down into me.

"I'm cumming! She screamed. I came again, my tongue deep inside her and her bladder emptying in my mouth. In my state, I could still feel her spasms as I held my tongue against the wall of her vagina. When she finally stopped, she got back on the feet and looked down at me.

"Good girl. We'll show that trick to Robin tomorrow."

"Right now I'm going to show it to you! Lay down and open you mouth!"

She did as she was told and I just squatted over her open mouth and peed.

It's not easy to do right after multiple orgasms, but I felt she needed it. While I was emptying my bladder into her mouth, her hands were busy in her again. I looked back and saw three fingers in her pussy, one in her ass, while the other hand rapidly rubbed her clit. I could tell she wanted to cum again so I ground down on her mouth to finish. I forced one last squirt out as she went over the edge.

When we finally caught our breath she got up on one elbow and said, " We really are nasty!"

I just nodded. "Are you ready for some real food?"

"I'm famished!"

"What do you say we shower and go into town for supper?"

'Sounds like a good plan to me."

"We'll go to a romantic restaurant and have a quiet evening in town."

We got in the shower and soaped each other up. We both needed to wash our hair so we took turns doing each other. I felt stirrings in my pussy again, but thought we better just go eat. The other cravings could be satisfied later.

After showering, Shauna had to dry her hair. Mine is short and dries in minutes. Hers took longer do to the length and thickness. While she was finishing her hair, I put on a pair of low cut jeans and a short tank top.

I didn't bother with a bra or panties because I felt like teasing her, or anyone in the restaurant.

She slipped on a pair of jeans and a semi-sheer top, also braless. We left the cabin and went back to the house. The pictures were done printing. We started going through them and Shauna commented.

"These really turned out great!"

"Easy subject I guess!"

I loaded the cover for the album in the printer and set it up. I wanted to make it special for her.

"This will take a while. Let's go and eat. I'll finish putting it together when we get back."

We got in the SUV and drove the seven miles to town. When we got there it was packed. Weekends are always busy, and this was no exception. I had to park about 4 blocks from the restaurant at a friends house.

We got out and I said.

"The walk down is not bad. But, the walk back is killer. It's all uphill.

Ready for another hike?"

"Let's go."

We strolled to the restaurant and found it packed. We entered the bar and there was a table next to the little waterfall that a couple was just leaving.

"Reminds me of this morning" she said.

"Even got the naked lady under it!"

"Did you plan this?"

"Just fate."

The waitress came over and cleaned up the table for us and asked if we were having dinner. I said we were, and would eat here in the bar.

"What would you ladies like?"

Shauna giggled, "Cosmos?"

Brit, our waitress said, "My favorite!"

She walked back to the bar and went to make our drinks. Shauna watched as she prepared them for us.

"Can't help watching. Had to make sure she did it right."

"Don't worry, she's a pro!"

We got our drinks and they were perfect.

"Yummy!" Shauna said as she took a sip.

"Always great here."

We leisurely sipped our drinks and studied the crowd. We were getting looks from a lot of the people at the bar. As we sat there just enjoying the people watching Shauna asked, " Anyone here know you?"

"Quite a few locals here tonight, so yes. Why?

" Just wondering!"

" Robin and I come here all the time. They're used to seeing me with a woman. Don't think anything of it. I'll bet they don't know what we've been doing."

"I'll bet they think they do!"

"I'll bet they're right."

We both laughed and I motions to Brit to bring us another. She quickly had us two more and we decided to order. Filet for Shauna and Sea Bass for me.

She soon brought us our salads and we chowed down like we hadn't eaten in weeks. I guess food had been the last thing on our minds since she'd arrived. We were now half finished with our second cosmo and both of us were a little high.

Brit brought our entrees and both were absolutely perfect. It didn't take us long to finish them they were so good. We shared with each other and got a few more looks from those at the bar.

After finishing, Brit cleared off our table and asked, "Dessert?"

"We'll have the peach cheesecake and two forks. Oh, and two more cosmos!"

Shauna agreed and we waited for her to get back to us. While we were waiting my cell phone rang. It was Carl.

"Eating out!" I giggled.

"At a restaurant."

You'll be home late Sunday."

I love you, too."

"Bye."

"Shauna said, "Not much of a talker."

"No but he says a lot."

Our drinks and dessert came and we shared the cheesecake.

"It's to die for!"

"I always get it when we eat here."

After devouring the cheesecake, we sipped our drinks and Brit brought us the tab. I paid it and we decided it was time to go back home.

We walked back up the hill to the SUV and got in. Shauna thanked me for dinner with a big kiss.

"I didn't want to embarrass you in the restaurant."

"No one would have thought anything about it."

"Anyway, I was meaning to ask you a question. You said Carl had never sucked a man's dick, but he likes to suck your strap-on. He also seemed to enjoy me fucking his ass in Vegas.

"All true. I did say he'd never sucked a man's dick before, but he does like to suck dick. Especially mine!"

The conversation went on like this all the way home. I got a feeling Shauna felt I wasn't telling her something. That was true.

When we got home we went in the house and I called Carl back.

"Shauna wants to see the video."

"I do?" she said with that puzzled look on her face.

"No Robin's not here until tomorrow."

"It's OK then?"

"She'll love it."

"I love you."

I hung up the phone and Shauna had taken a seat in the chair in front of the TV.

"When does the movie start?"

"I've got to get it out of hiding. It's locked up! I'll be right back."

When I returned Shauna had taken her clothes of and was preparing to have a little fun with herself. I put the movie on and sat in the other recliner and kept an eye on her. As the movie began, Carl was leisurely stroking his cock. In the background you could hear a porno movie dialogue.

"Boy, his cock is sure swollen and purple!" she giggled.

"That's what champagne and Viagra do to him."

Every so often the camera would zoom in to show the fluid leaking from the tip that he would rub around a make it glisten. He kept stroking slowly and never seemed to get in a hurry.

"This is really hot! Did you film this?"

"How do you think the zoom function works? By itself?"

She laughed and began to slowly stroke her pussy, sliding her lips between her fingers and then dipping a finger inside her now very wet vagina. The movie was only about five minutes into it and she was already really horney.

She kept watching the movie and saw Carl put on a condom.

"What's that all about?"

"You'll see!"

Carl slid the condom down over his cock and now began to stroke faster. The camera zoomed in again and Shauna sort of gasped when his cock fill ed big screen.

"Don't cum when he does. That's not the best part."

"I won't promise anything. This really turns me on!"

I was watching her closely as Carl groaned and shot a load into the condom. You could see the tip expand from the force. Another bonus from Viagra.

Shauna was still gently stroking herself, but now had added her nipples into the mix. Her free hand pinched one and then the other as she slowly rubbed her wet lips with the other hand.

Carl now rolled the condom off, and the camera zoomed back in to see him dump it out into his mouth and swallow. I thought maybe Shauna might cum but she didn't. She just kept stroking herself.

"Are you ready for the best part?"

"That wasn't it?"

"You haven't see anything yet!"

"I stopped the movie for a moment. She looked at me with a scowl and stopped stroking herself.

"You sure you're ready?"

"Yes, I need to cum!"

I started the movie back up and it faded out then back in to the next scene.

"Are you kidding?"

"You said he never....... Oh my, you didn't lie, you just left out something.

"Just wait, it becomes one of the best blowjobs you'll ever see, from start to completion.

"I can't believe this! This is so hot! It's always been one of my fantasies."

"I've done it. Not that night, but the next time it was my turn. Amazing what you'll do when your that horney."

"I'll say!"

As the movie continued to it's ultimate climax, Shauna stroked herself faster, as if to keep up. As cum began running from the sides of Carl's mouth as he tried to swallow it all, Shauna came, her hand sloshing in and out of her gaping hole.

When she finally calmed down, she looked at me and grinned. "You didn't lie, did you?"

"I just didn't tell you everything!"

"That was amazing! Can I watch it again? Would you lick me?"

"Yes, and yes!"

I started the movie over and knelt down in front of her as it began. Was she wet! Her juices had trailed down the crack of her ass and onto the leather chair. The first thing I did was lap that mess up.

"Oops! Sorry!" she giggled

"Good thing it's a leather chair! I replied and went back to cleaning her up. I could tell she really was getting off on the home movie. I began licking her from the bottom of her slit to the top and then back, only pausing for a moment on her clit. She arched her back and grabbed the back of my head.

"Stick your tongue in me. Stick it in deep!"

I did as she asked and she began to buck against my face, holding me tighter.

She seemed to not want to cum and held off until the very last moment as the movie was approaching it's climax.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum! Ohhhh God! Yesss......!"

Shauna's orgasm was so strong that her vagina clamped down on my tongue as she held my face against her gaping hole. It seemed to just tighten over my tongue like a vise. It was definitely one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever been a part of. She finally released her grip on my head and just totally relaxed. It was nearly five minutes before either of us moved. I just knelt there in front of her watching the small trickle of fluid as it leaked from her swollen pussy.

"That was absofuckinlutely incredible! I must have passed out!"

"I wasn't sure you were going to survive that one! Wasn't sure I was either!"

She sort of laughed, " Are you ready for bed?"

I looked at the clock and it was after midnight. "I guess we'd better, robin will be here before noon."

We got some things together and walked back down to the cabin. By the time I got ready for bed, Shauna was already asleep. I crawled in next to her and was soon drifting off myself.

Day 3

We awoke early the next morning. I quickly began to straighten up the house in preparation for Robin coming. Shauna was busy going through her photo album.

"These are really great pictures! You do wonders with that camera!"

"Don't do too bad on the video either, huh?"

She blushed a little, "That was the nastiest I've ever seen, but really got me going!"

"Thanks for reminding me. I'd better put it away before Robin gets here. We don't want her to see that!"

"Why not?"

"She'd freak!"

I got the house cleaned and told Shauna I was going to restock the cabin and wash the sheets. She got up and went down with me and we had it done in no time at all.

The main thing we needed was plenty of wine and champagne. Food was a secondary thought

"I can't wait to meet Robin. She sounds like a hoot!"

"Oh, she is! She's only tried the girl thing with me, and that was only three weeks ago. She told me she was itching to have some more, and hoped you'd agree."

"Never been with two women at the same time, but it's really exciting. Got me wet already!"

We stripped our clothes off and jumped in the shower. It was difficult not to molest each other, but we wanted to keep that edge until Robin got here. After showering, we cleaned the shower and ran back to the house naked, trailing our towels behind us.

I put on a short flippy jean skirt, crop top and a pair of pink panties. Shauna got out a pair of really short shorts and slid them on sans panties.

"Do I need a top?"

"Up to you!"

"Guess I'd better!" As she slipped on a little pink top that barely covered her breasts.

It was approaching noon when Robin pulled in the drive. She was honking the whole way to the house. We were just sitting on the porch waiting for her, sipping mimosas. I went in and made her one before she could get out of the car.

She was opening the screen as I came back with drink in hand.

"I hope that's for me!"

"Yes indeed!"

Robin walked over to Shauna and gave her a big hug

"I've heard a lot about you this past month. I couldn't wait to meet you."

Robin said as she squeezed Shauna's ass.