Threesome Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you approve of that 'cause I have a feeling you're going to see it up close and personal!"

"You can count on it!"

We all laughed at the brashness of both of them. The sexual tension was already nearing a fever pitch. WE all sat on the front porch and finished a bottle of champagne and a quart of OJ and Robin just bitched about the long drive over.

"Let me see if I can relieve some of that tension!" Shauna said dropping to her knees in front of Robin.

Shauna parted Robin's legs and her little sundress rode all the way up her thighs, exposing her panties.

"Been wet long?"

"Only since I left!"

Shauna began rubbing the crotch of Robin's panties as I just sat there and watched. She made slow circles around her mound and soon Robin began to lift of the chair to grind into Shauna's hand. With her free hand, Shauna began massaging Robin's breasts, first starting all over and then winding down to a small circle around her areola. I could see Robins nipples harden and she finally took the straps down and pulled the top below her breasts. Shauna now began to tweak Robin's nipples and continued to rub her crotch. I noticed Robin's eyes were now closed and her legs began to open wider. Shauna began licking her way up Robin's thigh and across the crotch of her panties.

"You smell terrific!" as she buried her nose in Robin's panties. Robin pulled aside her panties, exposing her glistening vagina. Little stands of her lubrication stuck to the panties and Shauna turn the crotch out and began licking it with her tongue.

"Mmmm, you taste good, too!"

This drove Robin absolutely wild. She grabbed Shauna's head and cooed, "Eat me, Shauna. Please eat me."

Shauna began licking Robins outer lips which were now quite swollen and purple. She sucked them into her mouth and began teasing Robin's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Robin began humping against Shauna's face and held her tightly, forcing Shauna to maintain contact. Within minutes Robin came.

"Oh yeah, suck me, suck my juices, I'm cumming!"

Robin gave one last long sigh and released her hold on Shauna.

"Great show ladies!" I said as Shauna got back to her feet and then sat down.

"Let's go to town. I need some new lingerie for this weekend! Robin stated.

"Great idea! Maybe we could stop and get some of those famous Bloody Mary's! Shauna quipped.

Robin went to her suitcase and got out another pair of panties, pulled the pair she was wearing off saying, "These are a mess!"

"Those will be the same way before too long!" I said.

We all laughed and got in Robin's car and headed to town. Robin drove way too fast and we got there in record time. Our first stop was the bar to get a drink. During our first, we talked about what kind of lingerie Robin should buy.

"Nothing sexy," Shauna said. "We wouldn't want that!"

"How about "tightie whities"? I suggested.

Robin had a look of pure disappointment on her face. " I was hoping to get something that would make you two drool!"

"I don't think you need to worry about that!"

We ordered a second Bloody Mary and decided we would let Shauna pick out something for Robin. After the second drink, we headed down to the lingerie shop.

"How about this camo set? Shauna asked as she held it up.

"Are we going hunting or hiding out?" I asked.

Robin shook her head, "No way would I wear that!"

"Well.....I'll just get it for myself then!"

Shauna pulled out another set that was more to Robin's liking. It really was a stunning bra and panties that were really sheer and covered with flowers.

She shook her head yes.

While they were busy finding Robin's play clothes, I found exactly what I wanted. It was a bra and g-string that was just no material, just chains of rhinestones. I decided to treat myself to it, but didn't show them what I was purchasing. I thought I'd save it for later.

After that, we just wandered around town in all the little galleries looking at the artwork and glass.

Robin said, "Let's go home! I'm tired of shopping."

We both agreed and lest for home. The trip back was less exciting as I drove and made Robin relax. When we got home I suggested we go down to the cabin and get in the hot tub.

We parked down at the cabin and by the time we got to the deck, Shauna had her top off and Robin was right behind her. They both got in the tub and I went in and opened a bottle of champagne and poured us each a glass.

When I got out to the tub, they were already locked in an embrace and I could see that tongues were swirling in each other's mouths.

"Couldn't wait for me?"

They broke off the kiss and giggled in unison. "Sorry!"

I handed them each a glass and we toasted to the rest of the weekend. It was now the middle of the afternoon and I was getting restless for a little sex.

I soaked in the tub with them for about ten minutes and finally said I needed to get out.

I got up on the edge of the tub and leaned back against the rail of the deck.

I spread my legs apart getting their attention.

"Who wants to eat this? I asked, pointing down to my pussy.

Robin slid over and immediately began tongue fucking me. I wrapped my legs around her neck and leaned further back against the rail. I could see Shauna fondling her breast on the opposite side of the tub. She finally moved over by Robin and I opened my legs again, this time allowing both women access to me. They took turns swabbing my rapidly engorging lips and Shauna stuck a finger deep inside me. Robin followed suit and both of them had a finger buried in me, finger fucking me while the took turns licking. I had my legs spread so far apart that I nearly spanned the tub on either side of me. My vagina was making sloshing noises as their fingers twirled inside. Shauna pulled her finger out and sucked it into her mouth.

Robin did the same.

"I think she needs more fingers!" Shauna proclaimed.

All I could do was moan louder as each of them stuck two fingers in me and started fucking me all over. They kept this up, withdrawing their fingers and making a ritual of licking my juices off. Each time I felt their fingers leave me, I would open my eyes and see them disappear into their mouths.

Sometimes their own... sometimes each other's.

I think they both sensed I was nearing orgasm and they began to fuck me harder. I tensed up and forced my pelvis in the air as I came. I could feel my vaginal muscles hold their fingers tightly as wave after wave hit me. I must have cum at least three times as I held them there.

When I finally came back to reality, they withdrew their sticky fingers and brought them to my mouth. I opened my lips and sucked them in. I could feel all the slimy goo coating them as I swirled my tongue around all four, then each individually. I almost came again just tasting myself.

"Feel better? Shauna asked with a grin.

"Did you cum?" Robin added.

Everyone laughed at that question.

"I think so. At least three times!"

I slid back into the tub and let the hot water sooth my throbbing hole. We stayed in for just a while longer and then Shauna said. "My turn! Let's go inside and do this right."

We got out of the tub and went inside. Once we were all dry Robin suggested we put on our new lingerie. We agreed that would be appropriate.

"Come help me?" Shauna asked Robin.

They went into the bathroom and closed the door. They seemed to be in there a long time before they emerged. They had put on make up, fixed their hair, and even put on perfume. They looked stunning.

"Good thing you're not standing in the woods. You'd be invisible!" I teased Shauna.

"And Robin, you both look and smell like a rose garden!.

"You two are absolutely beautiful!"

"Are you getting dressed?" Robin asked.

"I'll be right back."

I went in and closed the door behind me. I fixed my hair and put on a little make-up. Red lipstick that I never wear and more blusher than I ever use. I figured that the outfit was a little whorey, I might as well look the part.

I slipped on the g-string and adjusted it to fit me. Not the most comfortable thing to wear, but not too bad. I then put on the tiny sparkling bra. It was more comfortable and really fit me well.

I opened the door and stepped out.

"Wow!" Shauna exclaimed.

"Stunning!" chimed Robin.

We all looked at each other for several minutes giving the once and then twice over. I finally went and put music channel on the TV and we sat down to have another glass of champagne.

"You didn't forget about me, did you?" Shauna asked with a fake mope on her face. My camo's are dampo!"

Robin and I got up at the same time and led her over to the bed.

"Lie down in the middle and spread your legs!" I ordered.

She did as she was told and Robin and I joined her on the bed, one kneeling on each side of her. We slowly began to caress her body, starting at her shoulders and working our way down her arms to her hands.

I got a pair of panties out of the toy box and placed them over her face, covering her eyes, nose and mouth.

"No peeking!"

All Robin and I heard was a muffled moan as we continued to massage her arms and hands. We finished with that and moved to her legs, staring with her thighs and moving to her feet. As we got to her feet, I lowered myself to the bed and began sucking her tows. Robin did the same on the other foot and Shauna began moaning louder. We continued sucking her toes and licking her calves for a long time. We finally got back up on our knees and began massaging her breast through her bra. The material was thin enough you could see her nipples and areola expanding to our caresses.

"Take my bra off!" she moaned.

Robin unhooked it and released her now fully engorged breast from it. We went back to massaging her upper torso, covering every inch of her with our hands. Robin bent over and sucked a nipple into her mouth. I followed and soon we had Shauna's nipples so hard they looked and felt like they would explode. She began making pelvic thrusts into the air as we continued to minister only to her breasts. I could see a very dark spot on the crotch of her panties that widened with every thrust. I didn't say anything but pointed to it.

Robin smiled and pointed to her own. It too was soaked. Now that I thought about it, mine was the same way, but it was slowly sliding down my leg in a viscous trail.

I rubbed the front of Shauna's panties with my free hand, gathering moisture and bringing it back to her nipple. Robin leaned over and licked it off.

Shauna was doing a very slow burn by now and each time I rubbed her pussy through the panties she increased her thrusting. I stuck a finger in my own sopping mess and brought it to Shauna's panty covered face. I rubbed the juice into the crotch over her mouth.

"Suck those panties!"

She sucked them into her mouth and soon Robin and I were dipping into ourselves and alternately rubbing our gooey fingers into the panties that Shauna had made into a permanent fixture in her mouth. Robin now slid down and began licking on Shauna's upper thigh as I continued to feed her.

Robin deliberately avoided the sopping crotch of Shauna's panties as she licked her way up to Shauna's navel. Shauna was now rapidly humping air to make contact on Robin's mouth with her crotch.

Between the panties stuffed in her mouth and her state of excitement, all Shauna could do was released a gurgling moan. Finally robin went to Shauna's soaked panties with her mouth. I watched as she sucked her swollen labia into her mouth as Shauna lifted her ass off the bed, forcing her sex into Robin's face. Robin pulled the panties aside and shoved her tongue as deep as she could into Shauna. Shauna held her ass off the bed and began to shake in a massive orgasm. As her abdomen tightened in spasm, Robin shoved her little finger in Shauna's puckered butt and drove her tongue deep inside her pussy.

"Arrrrrrrghh....... I'm cummmmmming! Suck me, suck me harder!"

Robin stayed glued to Shauna's crotch until Shauna collapsed back onto the bed. She lay there shaking for what seemed like an eternity. She finally rejoined consciousness and took the panties off her face. She was completely flushed and now giggling uncontrollably.

"Damn girls, you really know how to get me going! That was almost too much! Almost!"

She got up and sat on the bed between us. We knew this would be an evening to remember, and it had just gotten started. She saw me rubbing my crotch and pushed me down on the bed.

"Champagne, anyone?"

I lay there and just opened my mouth. She squatted over my face, opened her lips and as I watched her urethra contract, I knew what was coming. I opened my mouth wider and she began squirting her hot urine into my open mouth. Robin sat there and watched as Shauna emptied her bladder down my throat. When she finished, I gently licked her clean and she moved off me.

"I'm next!" Robin demanded.

"Climb on!" I said as she swung her pussy over my mouth.

Shauna held Robin's labia widely apart as Robin held herself about six inches from my face.

"Here it comes!" she cried.

I watched her contract and saw the first golden dribble escape her. It stopped momentarily and I moaned, "More! Pee in my mouth, Robin!"

I opened my mouth wider, and this time she began flooding me with her nectar, filling my mouth and making me swallow quickly. Each time I thought she was finished, she let loose another flood. When it finally stopped, I knew I had swallowed all the champagne they had drank since we started. By now I was so turned on, I was ready to go again.

I wiped my mouth off and looked at them.

"Which one of you ladies is thirsty?"

Robin quickly lay down beside me and opened her mouth, pointing a finger in. I got up and squatted over her. Shauna lay down between Robin's legs and held my lips apart.

"Mind if I watch?"

"Not at all. You'll get your turn later!"

With all that champagne, my bladder was nearly bursting. No dribbling this time, just an immediate burst into robin's gaping mouth. She had to swallow and try to keep her mouth open the entire time, not wanting to spill any on the bed. Shauna diddled my clit as I emptied my bladder into Robin. As I was finished peeing, I came again. Grinding my pussy down onto Robin's face.

I recovered quickly and got off her face.

"G-string still in place!"

We all laughed and Shauna went to get us some more champagne. She brought the bottle back to bed and poured us each a half a glass.

"We're out!"

"Go get another bottle from the fridge. This party is just getting started!"

"How about a picnic on the deck?" robin asked.

"Good idea. Then we'll play!"

I slipped on a skirt over my g-string and was headed to the kitchen.

"No skirts allowed! Shauna demanded.

I dropped it down and stepped out of it, wiggling my ass at her as I did. I then went to the kitchen and put some bread in the oven, and Robin started cutting up some fruit and a wheel of brie. Nothing sexier than pears and brie. When we finished, we joined Shauna on the deck. We sat around talking about life in general waiting from the bread to bake.

Everyone agreed that life as we knew it was great. Good men in our lives, yet the freedom to have this special time for just us girls.

I thought to myself, "To think this all started with a trip to Vegas." Although, I'd often had lesbian fantasies and love lesbian porn, I never thought I would act on it, let alone with my best friend. It wasn't that it was bad or anything, just different.

The timer going off brought me back to reality and I went in to get the bread. I sliced it up and brought everything back on the deck. The ladies were enjoying the warm evening and looked completely at ease with each other. I though there may be some jealousy, but I sure couldn't see any. They seemed to be fast friends already.

"Let's eat girls!"

We cleaned up the entire plate within a few minutes and sat there sipping the champagne. The bottle was empty and I decided to bring out some wine.

I went back inside and got three glasses and brought them and the bottle to the deck.

"Carl's treat." I said as Shauna looked at the bottle.

"Good grief!" she exclaimed. "I know what this costs, and it's not pretty!"

"We're worth it!" Robin chimed in.

"Allow me." Shauna said as she uncorked it. " Let it breathe just a bit so we can enjoy the full hundred dollars a glass!"

We sat there discussing our men a while as the wine came of age.

"How can you afford this?"

"Trust fund baby. Spoiled rotten, and a great investor. Why do you think he can just take off and go fishing whenever he wants? Other than doing what he likes, I don't think he's really worked too hard at anything."

""Now it makes sense."

"Spoils my ass rotten!"

We all laughed at that comment and Robin quipped in, "True!"

The wine was finally ready to drink and we all took a small sip.

""Liquid velvet." Shauna stated.

" Doesn't get any better!" said Robin.

"Here's to Carl!" as we all raised our glasses, "And a girls weekend!"

Who's horney?" Shauna asked.

Everyone raised their hand and we decided to retire back inside. Shauna went right to the toy box and got into my leather teddy with the strap-on tool. Robin immediately took off her undies and assumed a doggy style position on the bed and motioned for Shauna to mount her. I quickly slid under Robin so I could help guide Shauna inside her. Robin's pussy was glistening with her juices and I gave Shauna's cock a quick lick and positioned her at Robin's entrance. I watched as the rubber cock disappeared into Robin. I was amazed at how easily it went in, all the way to the balls. Shauna began to slowly pump in and out of Robin as I watched from below. Each time she withdrew the cock, it was coated with more goo.

"Let me taste it." I whispered.

Shauna let the cock slide from Robin and into my open mouth. I sucked it in, savoring all the juices coating it.

"Put it back in!" Robin demanded. "And you can lick my clit!"

Shauna took it from my mouth and slammed it back into Robin. I began licking Robin's stiff little clit as Shauna pistoned in and out of her. I stopped licking her clit only long enough to lick her juices from Shauna's cock. It didn't take long for Robin to arch her back in anticipation of an orgasm. I sucked her clit back into my mouth and kept it captive as she came furiously. Shauna continued to stroke in and out of her and soon she was cumming again. This time Shauna joined her as she buried the rubber cock deep into Robin.

"I'm cummming!" Shauna screamed, holding tightly onto Robins ass.

Robin shuddered in another orgasm and then was still. When Shauna recovered, she slowly let the big cock slide out and drop into my awaiting mouth. I dutifully licked all the juices from it and then gently licked Robin's hole to clean her up a bit. It was really a mess. She fell forward on the bed and I went back to licking Shauna's cock.

"You want some of this, too?" She asked.

I simply got up on my hands and knees and replaced Robin. Robin swung around into a sixty-nine with me as Shauna guided herself into me. I could feel my vaginal walls being stretched as she buried it in me. Robin began flicking her tongue across my clit and occasionally sucking the top of my lips into her mouth.

"Feed it to Robin!" I moaned.

Shauna withdrew from me and dropped the cock into Robin's waiting mouth. I could hear her making slurping sounds as she licked it clean and then felt her place it back at my entrance. This time Shauna slammed it into me hard. I pushed back against her as she fucked me feverishly, wanting me to cum. Cum I did. Robin put a lip lock on my clit as Shauna forced herself deep inside me. As before, Shauna came again, shuddering to a massive climax with her cock buried in me and her pelvis tight against my ass.