Threesome Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just screamed as I came, trying to force Shauna out of me with my spasms.

My vagina was clamped down so hard on her that she couldn't have pulled back out if she had wanted to. When the wave finally stopped, Robin let go of my clit with her mouth and just lay back. Shauna finally withdrew a dripping cock from my mouth and placed it back in Robin's mouth. Though I was still in a bit of a daze, I could hear her sucking it voraciously.

I sat up and Shauna reached around and began fondling both breasts. She held me up above Robin's face and I sat back into her arms.

"Open wide, Robin!" Shauna demanded.

She obeyed Shauna's command and I felt her mouth cover my sex.

With all the wine and the abuse my pussy hand taken with Shauna's cock I had no trouble in relieving my self into her mouth.

"Swallow it girl! Swallow it all!" Shauna screamed as I began sending a steady stream of pee down Robin's throat. She kept her suction on my pussy as I emptied my bladder. I could feel her swallowing almost constantly to contain it all. She finally drained me completely and I lifted back off her mouth.

After swallowing one last time she said, "You know after drinking all that, It won't be long before I have to go too!"

"I'll take care of that for you!" Shauna said sweetly, beating me to the punch. "It's only fair, since I haven't got to drink you yet!"

"Pour us another glass of wine, and we'll see what happens!"

We took a short break and went back out on the deck to sip the wine. Robin and I were both completely naked and Shauna was still wearing my leather teddy. Everyone was still in a state of elevated hormones, and, from the feel of lubrication seeping from me, I knew this would be a marathon.

Shauna began slowly stroking her cock and said, "This is really a powerful tool!"

"Only if you know how to use it!" Robin chided.

We all laughed at that remark and watched Shauna stroke herself.

"Want to watch me jack off till I cum?"

"Absolutely!"

Shauna began slowly jerking her cock up and down, forcing it back against her mound. I could tell from the flush on her face she was going to cum soon. She began to stroke faster and Robin and I added a little of our lubrication to make the cock glisten in her hand. She was soon stroking like a runaway locomotive and her breath came in gasps.

"I'm cummmm....! She wailed as I stuck a very gooey finer in her mouth to silence her. She nearly fell off the chair as she came. She let go of the cock and just collapsed back in the chair.

She regained semi-consciousness to our applause.

She turned red and smiled sheepishly. "That was fun! But I'm glad I have a vagina!" If I had a real dick, I'd be done now."

We all laughed again at that remark and went back to drinking our wine.

After another glass of wine, we were all ready to have another go at each other. I decided I would put on my strap on so I told Shauna to take it off.

She gave me a pouty look but stripped off the teddy and handed it to me. Before I stepped into it I looked at the crotch. It was really wet.

"You must have really enjoyed wearing this. You made a real mess of it!"

I proclaimed as I brought the inside of the leather crotch to my lips and began licking it clean. "Sure tastes good!"

When I was satisfied it was nice and clean, I stepped into it and adjusted it to my body. I glanced in the mirror and thought, "Damn it looks good!"

Robin got up on all fours and put her butt in the air. I got behind her as Shauna lay on her back under her, face just below her pussy. Shauna licked Robin's pussy to make sure it was well lubricated, though I could tell that wasn't necessary. I could already see the glistening of her lips and swollen entrance to her vagina. Shauna grabbed the shaft of my cock and guided it into Robin. I slowly pushed forward until I was all the way in. I pulled out slowly, just leaving the tip inside her as Shauna licked the shaft on the way out. I slowly pushed back in and than began and slow pistoning of her now gaping hole. I soon began withdrawing completely on each stroke, allowing Shauna to lick and suck the shaft as I watched Robin's vagina slowly close after I withdrew. Her juices were coating the shaft and Shauna savored every drop.

Robin became impatient and demanded " Fuck me hard with that thing!"

Shauna released the cock from her mouth and guided it back in Robin's pussy. This time there was nothing gentle about my fucking. I rammed the cock to the hilt and began fucking her hard, pulling out and ramming it back in. Her pussy was getting sloppy now, and Shauna began licking her clit and catching the flowing juices from deep within Robin. I must have been fucking her like that for ten minutes when I felt her tighten up. I pushed the cock inside her to the max and just held it there.

"I'm cummmmmmming!" she howled.

I swear I could feel her pulsing on my cock as I held it in her. She finally relaxed and I slowly withdrew. The tip finally reached her entrance and I pulled back and allowed it so just drop out. Shauna was waiting there to let it fall into her mouth. I looked down between Robin's legs and could see the river of creamy lubrication as it began to drain from her. There was so much flowing out that it appeared someone had cum inside her. Shauna began to gently lap at her hole to get all the juices cleaned up.


"Robin sat back over Shauna's face now and raised up about six inches from her mouth.

"Gotta pee!"

Shauna just opened wide as Robin let loose a stream into her mouth. Shauna swallowed every drop and when Robin was finished, she sucked her sex clean.

"My turn!"

Shauna slid a little further back and I pulled the leg band back on my teddy. She held her mouth up against my dripping pussy and I began to pee. I really had to pee bad, because I had to stop every little bit to allow her to swallow. When I finished I ground my pussy down onto her mouth and screamed, "Suck my clit! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

She flicked her tongue rapidly over my clit and maintained her lower lip below my hole as I ground myself into her. It wasn't long and I felt myself go over the edge once more. As I came, she began sucking my clit, forcing me down tighter to her face and in a gargling voice mumbled, "More!"

This time I knew would be unbearable and I forced myself to pee again just as I had my second or third orgasm. She went nuts. I could hear the sloshing of her own sex as she fucked herself to orgasm along with me.

"Arrrghh! Oh Godddd!" she screamed as she release her hold of my pussy with her mouth.

I flipped around and buried my face in her sex as she fingered, or should I say nearly fisted herself to another orgasm. She left most of her hand buried inside herself as I gently licked around her lips. When she finally withdrew, I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean.

Robin looked at us as we regained a little composure, "That was totally hot!

I nearly came again just watching you two!"

"Let's get back in the hot tub, ladies." I suggested.

"We could use a good soaking!" Robin chided.

We took another bottle of wine tub the deck and all got in. By now it was nearly midnight and we were all totally wasted. That didn't stop us from having another few glasses of wine. We spent a long time in the tub, getting up on the edges to cool down when we got too hot. By the time we were finally ready to get out, the bottle was empty.

Let's go back inside for a last go round of the evening." Shauna requested.

We dried off and all got on the bed and just lay down. I took the initiative and lowered myself to Robin's crotch. I slowly spread her legs and gently began licking her clit and sucking on her lips. She pushed Shauna down toward the bottom of the bed and pulled her crotch to her face, following my lead by licking Shauna's willing pussy. Shauna curled around and soon hand her tongue snaking into me. I put one leg up to allow her easy access to my swollen vagina. She began probing me deeply with her tongue and I began pressing back against her mouth. All the while I made sure I continued to lick Robin. The sounds we were making were incredible. There was no talking, only moaning and the sound of slurping tongues dipping into woman flesh. I reached up and began massaging robin's breasts and soon felt hands on mine so I knew we had gone full circle. The moisture was flowing heavily from Robin and I knew I was dripping wet also. I could only assume from the sounds that Shauna was as wet as we were. We leisurely kept at slow pace to heighten our desire for each other. No one was in a hurry this time, but all were taking the time to explore every recess of the other. I lowered my tongue to Robin's puckered as and slipped it in. She forced herself back on it and I slowly tongue-fucked her ass. Several minutes passed and I felt Shauna's tongue enter mine. Once again, everything had gone full circle. As I continued to fuck Robin's ass with my tongue, I inserted two fingers slowly into her vagina. I curled the toward her pubic bone and slowly tapped against her vaginal wall in time with my tongue. I could feel the roughness of her g-spot as it swelled against my fingers. Soon the same feeling was in my vagina, as Shauna followed suit. Our pace now quickened a little and I slowly added a third finger to Robin. She began to hump back against my tongue and fingers now, striving for a release. I began to pump my fingers in and out of her dripping hole as I kept my tongue busy on her puckered ass. Faster and faster I pumped. We all seemed to be in unison as we mirrored what we were doing to each other. I felt that tightness began deep within me and knew I was going to go over the edge soon. I pumped Robin faster and buried my tongue deep in her ass as I came. Robin was next and shortly thereafter Shauna spent herself on Robin's face. WE all stopped licking and fingering at nearly then same time. We just sort of rolled apart and each gave a big sigh.

"That was cool!" Robin cooed.

"Really a special cum." Shauna said.

"Stop it! You'd think it was our first!"

"Well, it was the first time we all came together."

We all laughed a very tired laugh and crawled up and snuggled together and drifted off to sleep.

I thought to myself, "This was a great weekend. I have to take Shauna back to the airport in the morning, and Robin has to leave too. I need to plan another "Girl's Weekend" for us." That was the last thing I remember until morning.

I was the first up and started making some breakfast for us. Slowly there was life in the other two. Not a great deal, but a little. I brought them a glass of juice as they lay there in bed.

"I have a great idea! We have a timeshare in Los Cabos during the last week of January. What do you say we make it a Girl's Trip?"

"Are you kidding?" Shauna asked.

"She's serious.." Robin replied. "Count me in!"

"Wouldn't miss it for anything!" replied Shauna.

With that set, I finished making breakfast. We ate quickly as everyone had to get busy to get home.

After breakfast, Robin packed her car and we bid her farewell for a while. Shauna hugged her and then kissed her gently on the lips before she got in her car.

"Nice to meat you, eat you, er, whatever!" Shauna told her.

We all laughed and Robin drove away. Shauna got her things all together and we got loaded up for the drive to the airport.

The drive to the airport was a little silent, probably from exhaustion and probably a little sadness. We had become very good friends very quickly.

I was going to miss her.

As we said our good by at the security she said, "Thanks for the best "Girl's Weekend" I've ever had." She then kissed me on my cheek.

"See you in January, if not before!" I yelled.

"Count on it!" she said with a wink.