Threesome with a New Friend

Story Info
Just me and two men in my king-sized bed for the night.
1.9k words
4.25
57.8k
32
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't feel I cuckold my hubby. I was firm with him sometimes when he started a wife sharing episode and then wanted to end things after he had his fun but I hadn't had mine yet. I do love John and I know it's not his fault his cock is super small. I don't withhold sex from him. I give him a very good blowjob any time he wants. I ask him if he wants one every night when we go to bed. Other men are just sex for me. John is my true love.

I also never go behind his back and fuck other men. In fact, it has always been his idea to swing. My hope was that in watching other men pleasure me, he will learn how to do so himself. It feels good when he licks my pussy but in these early years of our marriage he was never able to give me an orgasm. I just ended up VERY frustrated.

We had several threesomes with Ted after that night with Five in a King-Sized bed. Ted was a good lover with a big cock and with good oral skills too. He always made me cum and was able to get hard repeatedly and cum several times in a night himself. Sometimes he would let John watch us fuck but other times he wanted to be alone with me. This didn't bother John too much because he could only ever cum once and then he was done for the night. I've since learned this is fairly common among men.

Well, Ted found himself a girlfriend and fell in love with her, so I didn't get to fuck him anymore after that. She wasn't a swinger. About the same time we met another couple, Keith and Jan Ellen, and became close friends with them. Keith was a run-around husband. He cheated on Jan Ellen a lot. After the third time she caught him with another woman, she divorced him.

We remained friends with Keith. John liked him a lot. They would talk for hours and loved to play chess. Keith ran a motorcycle shop and John bought a motorcycle from him so we started going out for rides with him in the hill country around Austin, Texas. Sometimes I would ride on the back of Keith's bike because it was bigger.

Kit was a hard drinker and loved to smoke pot. He was always rolling joints to smoke and get high with us. When we got high he would always start flirting with me and tell me how sexy I was. Many times he would be too stoned and drunk to drive home so he would sleep overnight in our guest bedroom.

One night while John and I were in bed John said, "I like Keith a lot, he's a good friend. I feel sorry for him, not getting any sex since Jan Ellen left him. He used to get a lot with other women but it seems to have hit him hard losing her. I know he really loved her. Do you think you could help him out?"

"What, you mean sleep with him?"

"Well, no, I mean sleep with us both, a threesome."

"Oh John, no. You know how that will go. You won't be able to make me cum and if he does and can get it up again, I will want him to fuck me all night long."

"Yes, I know, and I'm okay with that. I love you Signe, and I love Keith like a brother. I want you both to be happy and I trust that you won't fall in love with him and leave me. It's just sex. You can give me one of your spectacular blowjobs before you start up with Keith and then I'll be happy to watch him fuck you."

I was grinning so hard I thought my face might crack. "Really? Great! I love you too and I do like Keith. It makes me wet when he flirts with me. He's tall, cute and a lot of fun. When do you want to do this?"

"Tonight. Right now. He's in the guest bedroom and I don't think he's asleep yet. If you're up for this, I'll go ask him if he wants to join us and share you."

"Oh yes! I'm in!"

John left and I took my nightgown off so Keith would find me laying on the sheet naked when John brought him back. I fidgeted. It was taking a long time and I was worried it wasn't going to happen. It occurred to me that Keith might worry this would ruin our friendship.

When John returned I was happy to see Keith was following him. I could tell he was happy to see me too. They were both naked and Keith had a hardon. His cock wasn't as big as Ted's; I guessed it to be 7 inches but that's not small and it was nice and thick. I knew it would do the job just fine.

They lay down on the bed on either side of me and I took turns kissing them and stroking their cocks while they played with my breasts. We made out like this for a while and then I said to Keith, "I want you to fuck me but there's something I have to take care of first. I promise it won't take long and then I'm all yours."

Keith grkinned. "Mmm, can't wait."

I turned to John, kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Thank you baby." Then I went down on him, taking his cock in my mouth.

I found out Keith meant what he said; he couldn't wait. I was on my knees with my head down and my mouth going up and down on John's small hard staff. I loved giving him a blowjob. Keith was on his back with his head between my thighs, licking my pussy and sucking my clit. Oooh he was so good at it!

I sucked John harder and faster, in and out, wanting him to cum in my mouth quickly so Keith and I could get down to business. However I lost my focus as Keith's loving ministrations with his lips and tongue, eating my pussy and sucking my clit, brought me to a fast orgasm, my juices gushing out of me into his mouth.

After Keith finished drinking my cum he said to John, "Do you mind if I fuck her while she blows you?"

"No man, go for it. You're going to be fucking her a lot tonight if you can get hard repeatedly."

"Don't worry, I will. I've never had a problem with that. I can get hard eight times in one night and I've been wanting to fuck sexy Signe ever since I first saw her."

I moaned on John's cock and began to suck it again, wanting him to cum in my mouth soon. Keith wiggled out from between my thighs and came up behind me, kneeling on the bed, rubbing his thick cock on my hard clit. Oh, I wanted it inside me!

I popped John's cock out of my mouth long enough to say, "Put it in Keith, fuck me!"

He was happy to oblige, stretching my pussy with his thick cock. I felt it pressed tight against my g spot and knew it would make me cum again soon as he fucked me.

I took John back in my mouth and got busy sucking again. Keith got busy fucking me, in and out, in and out, in and out. He slapped my ass and said, "Oh god Signe your pussy feels so good and I love looking at your sexy ass while I fuck you. I'm going to have to tap that asshole tonight too."

Keith's sexy talk and his thick cock rubbing my g spot as it went in and out brought me over the edge again. My pussy muscles convulsed as I climaxed and I almost bit John's cock as I screamed, "Yesssssssss sssssssssss cummmin ggggggggggggg!"

I lost focus again and had to recover a bit before starting to suck John's cock again. He didn't seem to mind having his blowjob drawn out. I looked up at his face and he was smiling. Keith slapped my ass and started fucking me hard again. John's hands were on my head and his hips were bucking as he fucked my mouth.

Keith's hands were busy as he fucked me. He liked slapping me, playfully but a bit hard too. He slapped my ass. He slapped my breasts. He even slapped my clit. He pinched my nipples. He pinched my clit and that did it, I came again and John came at the same time, filling my mouth with his cum.

As soon as John was finished cumming, he rolled out from under me and now I was all Keith's. He grabbed a fistful of my long hair and pulled me back on his cock hard. Now he was really slamming into my pussy, making my tits jiggle, his thighs going slap slap slap slap as he pounded me.

I began to milk his cock with my pussy muscles and rock back against it as he rocked forward, plunging it into my pussy. He roared and filled me with a hot load of cum.

After he finished, we lay down together side by side, cuddling, kissing. I stroked him gently and he fingered my pussy. Our kisses were long and passionate. When I felt his cock begin to stir in my fingers I turned around and went down on him, sucking his cock to get it hard again.

It didn't take long before I had it nice and hard. He started to get up but I pushed him down and said, "No, let me do all the work this time."

I straddled him and impaled myself on his cock, slowly, enjoying the feeling of my pussy welcoming it back inside. When he was buried to the hilt I pressed my clit against the base of his cock and began to roll my hips. I moaned.

John said, "I'm a bit tired guys. I hope you don't mind if I excuse myself. I'm going to sleep in the guest bedroom tonight. You two enjoy yourselves please."

I was so turned on by knowing John loved and trusted me enough to leave me alone with my new lover. I bounced on Keith's cock, my breasts jiggling. I leaned forward and offered my breasts to him and he bit and sucked them both, marking me with hickies. I ground my clit on him and came again, squirting all over his cock and his body.

Well, to make a long story a bit shorter, true to his promise Keith did get hard repeatedly, eight times and came inside me all eight. Twice in my mouth, five times in my pussy, and the last time in my ass. He had all of me that night and I loved it. I was happy John wasn't jealous this time and I knew I would be fucking my new lover a lot more in the future.

In fact, Keith moved in with us soon after that first night and for four years he fucked me every night. He and John remained close friends too and I always gave John my best blowjobs to keep him sexually satisfied.