Threesum Goes Group

Story Info
3sum that turned into a gangbang.
1.3k words
3.79
42.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prersoil
prersoil
23 Followers

I'd found a couple that wanted to bring another gay into their fun and had posted an ad looking for someone that they might be able to "fit into" as well as be able to have him "fit into" them. I responded and to the ad and we chatted online without showing pictures of ourselves for "safety sake" till we got comfortable. Finally one night we both web cam with each other. I learned that Bill was the "male" part of the couple and Tom was his partner. However there was many occasions in which Bill wanted Tom to play the "male" role. I learned that this is why they posted the ad, so that maybe under the right circumstances, maybe Tom would feel comfortable playing the "male" role and they would get to feel more "together".

During the many chats, we talked about my experiences and limits. Lots of time, it ended up with me talking online to mainly Tom but I suspect that Bill was there also. Both Tom and Bill were intrigued by my story of my first 3sum that ended up with me being fucked by both guys twice. That seemed to be something that was in their "hidden" agenda. I'd told them of the time that I'd went to meet 1 guy and his bf was there and the bf said that since I'd made the plans to fuck his partner without his permission, it was only fair that he got to fuck me also. Well I ended up agreeing during the hr I was there, I got slowly fucked by each of them back to back.

Well Tom and Bill seemed to enjoy me telling this story to them and asked lots of questions, such as was I asked to suck either of them, jack either of them, how the other managed to get hard to do me again so fast and so forth. I told them that I wasn't asked to suck either of them off or anything else. Lots of lube was used and they both wore rubbers, so I guessed that they REALLY didn't cum till the final time. Yes it did feel good, specially when I got to fuck them both back, or at least try to fuck them both back. I'm thicker than they were and the BF of the couple couldn't handle me but made his partner take me since I had been such a "good sport". He even helped me by leaning me over his partner, whom I was already half way into his ass, and spreading my checks open, pushed into me. Then he fucked me till I was buried into his partner. He joked that since I was stretching him good, he might as well fuck me good as it would be a while till his ass tightened up.

So anyway, back to Tom and Bill, I finally arranged a time that I could play with them. They knew that oral wasn't really my thing but in fairness, I told them that I'd try.

We all went to the bedroom and got naked. Bill laid on the bed with me while Tom started to suck on my cock. As Tom was sucking me, he started to apply lube to my ass with his finger. Now Tom had what I'm guessing was a 7-8" cock but it wasn't thick at all. Bill on the other hand was only 5-6 but very thick. When Tom had gotten me lubed really well, he asked Bill if he was ready. Bill told him to go ahead as I was supposed to be for him. Tom asked me once again if I was OK as he was about as long as I'd ever taken. I told him to follow my instructions and we'd have fun. With that he put his rubber on and I had him get between my legs. He slowly worked his way into my ass and I could tell he was enjoying it.

Little by little, Tom eased his cock in and out of my ass. Bill kept applying more and more lube till Tom had managed to get all of his cock in my ass. Bill was starting to get hornier and hornier and asked...do you mind? Offering his cock to me. I nodded and had Tom stop pumping my ass. I rolled over to my side and took Bill into my mouth. Tom seemed to get a second wind and started to pump me again. This time with a renewed sense of authority.

Finally Bill couldn't wait any longer and asked if he could have a ride. I told him that I was close to cumming that after Tom's fucking...I'd be needing a release as well soon, and if he was going to fuck me...go for it. Bill put the rubber on and lubed me more and got between my legs and slowly started in. Finally Bill was able to get a good rythem going when I heard the phone ring. Tom picked it up and said it was Stacy as Bill was fucking me good and I'd started to moan and Bill slowed down to almost stopping. Tom told Bill to go ahead and as he started to tell Stacy how they had this wonderful guy over and that Tom had finally gotten to fuck a guy.

While the conversation was going on next to me with Tom on the phone, Bill started to fuck me better as Tom was telling Stacy how he was able to finally go all the way into a guy and that now Bill was working my ass good. By now, Stacy could hear me being fucked by Bill good as I was moaning loudly. Too loud to hear that Tom told Stacy that he should see this action as I was going to fuck either Bill or himself next as it was my turn to fuck one of them next.

This is where things get super wild. When Bill got done fucking me, he took the rubber off and laid on the bed. Tom said that I'd most likely like it if I doggy fucked him while he cleaned Bill's cum off his cock. I said sure and put the rubber onto my cock and eased slowly into Tom's ass. I'm slowly fucking him deep when I sense another person in the room. However I'm too busy to stop and tell Tom that I'm going to fuck him good as I'm going to cum.

Just at that moment, I hear...not yet you won't. I feel hands on my side and a cock pressing against my ass. I FROZE! This voice sounded like that of a gals but the cock, well it was BIG. And it was poking my ass like it was going in.

I tried to relax and that was what Stacy needed. His cock with the well lubed rubber on it, started to press into me. He told me that his name was Stacy and he had a cock as long as Tom's but as thick as Bill's. He had heard of my stories from them that is the reason he called. Then when he heard how great Tom felt going all the way into me and how it sounded like I enjoyed Bill's cock in me...he couldn't resist trying. Since I didn't seem to be resisting...hold on.

It was a bit, but I got all of Stacy into me and exploded into Tom. The 3 of them managed to get me so that they weren't under me and that I was able to be doggy fucked by Stacy. I'm in another world hearing myself be fucked and both Tom and Bill watching with their cocks near my mouth.

When it was finally over, the fucking that is, we all got cleaned up and went home. I never got to play with either of the 3 again due to schedules and other reason, but we chat from time to time. Tom has sense learned to fuck Bill and while Stacy hadn't done Bill all the way, both of them have done him.

prersoil
prersoil
23 Followers