Threeway Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Klara's climax hit her with a sudden intensity, and now that there were no barriers to how vocal she could be, she cried out loudly, shouting her son's name as her climax broke. 'Jamie, oh my God Jamie. I'm coming baby, I'm coming on your tongue.' She abandoned her husband's cock as she shuddered and convulsed, her hips lifting from the bed as she pushed her mons against her son's face. She calmed down after a long moment and then pulled Jamie up along her body. She kissed him passionately, Aaron's cock juice still sticky on her lips, with her own ooze smeared across Jamie's youthful face. She was like a bitch in heat as she kissed her son deeply, her hand reaching down at the same time to steer his cock towards her burning itch.

Jamie broke away and held himself up on his hands as he slid into his mother's opening. He saw his cock disappear between her labia and slide deep into Klara, the tightness of her insides surprising him with its tight embrace.

Klara instantly began to move beneath him. She was insatiable and needed the friction of his cock against her clit to bring her to another climax. This was familiar to Aaron, who knew the pattern of his wife's sexual appetites very well. He knew she could fuck like a demon, her body craving release, her orgasms growing in intensity as they surged through her body one after the other. He had seen her in the past using candles, vibrators and even cucumbers, any phallic object that she could get her hands on to use as a tool to feed the beast of her orgasm when Aaron's cock was no longer stiff, all the spunk sucked out of him.

Jamie was holding his own however and bravely pounding into his mother's cunt in response to her urgent demands for fulfilment. The young man had hooked his mother's knees behind his elbows, a position that perfectly exposed her defenceless sex, and Jamie was pounding his full length into her with savage strokes.

Klara's feet were swinging wildly as Jamie fucked her. She was throwing her head madly from side to side in ecstasy, and clawed savagely at the bed sheets before raking her nails along her son's back.

Aaron stood close by, watching his wife as yet another orgasm caused her to shout and wail. He knew Jamie must be close to coming and he was just waiting to take his son's place inside Klara's hungry body when the young man came.

Jamie gulped and closed his eyes, his body tensed and he bent his face to his mother's breasts, sucking hard at each nipple in turn, making the stiff teats wet with his saliva. He gasped loudly and grunted, 'Oh …My …God!' before he flooded his mother's insides with his second load of cream. His buttocks clenched as he spat deep into Klara, and he collapsed in a heap on top of his mother's ever writhing body once he had filled her hungry tunnel with his semen

Klara wriggled free from underneath Jamie. She was searching for the stiff prick she knew her husband would be ready to give her and she knelt on all fours, her shapely arse high as she offered her dripping sex to Aaron.

Aaron pushed into his wife's squelching cunt. He could feel the slippery goo of his son's semen as he pushed deep and hard into Klara. Spunk seeped around the base of his cock as his size displaced Jamie's deposit and Aaron could feel the wetness against his thighs.

He gripped his wife's hips and pounded into her in the way he knew she wanted. He was close to climax himself and needed to give Klara her fierce, final come; otherwise they would be in danger of her needing to be fucked all night long. Perhaps Jamie could provide his mother with the attention she needed, but Aaron knew he wouldn't be able to satisfy his wild wife.

It was close at the end, but Klara finally shouted that she was coming again. Aaron pulled her over on top of him, keeping her impaled fully on his cock, holding her firmly in place in the new position. He held his wife in his lap and spread her legs wide, one hand mauling her big tits and stiff nipples, and the other rubbing her clit urgently. Klara wailed loudly as she came, the sound too much for Aaron. He gushed his seed deep into his wife, bathing her womb with his hot spunk and adding his own goo to mingle with his son's.

Klara slid over from Aaron's body, and lay in a bedraggled, well fucked heap next to him.

'Is she Ok?' Jamie asked his father. The first words they had exchanged since Klara had pulled her reluctant, naked son into the room.

'Yeah, she's fine,' Aaron replied. 'Go back to your room, I'll look after her.'

'But… But, what happens now,' Jamie asked confused.

'I don't know,' his father replied quietly. 'Maybe that's it; maybe it was just tonight. I really don't know.'

Jamie slowly left his parents' room, making his way slowly to his own, his mind whirling with the sights and sounds he'd just experienced. He'd just shared his mother sexually with his father, and wanted to have her again. He loved his mother, but this was a whole new dimension, and the young man had a deep desire to make his beautiful mother climax on his tongue and cock again and again.

He hoped that this wasn't over, but he'd have to wait until the morning to find out, and he knew a sleepless night lay ahead of him.
Meanwhile, Klara and Aaron were kissing and cuddling in their bed. The woman was satisfied at last; her burning quim was leaking the combined juices of her husband's and son's spunk. She was shocked at what she'd let happen, well, more than let happen, she had been the driving force if she admitted it to herself. Once Aaron opened the gates with his fantasy talk she had taken things forward in an almost hypnotic trance. Was she glad she'd done it? She didn't know. Would she do it again? Now that was a different matter. She wondered if Jamie would be able to look her in the eye in the morning. How was he feeling now that he'd had incestuous knowledge of his mother's body?

She drifted off into a vague slumber, her nipples tingling and her clit already beginning to throb at the prospect of more family fun in the days ahead.

12