Threeway Fulfilled

Story Info
Erotic wife fulfills fantasy with hubby's friend.
945 words
3.92
84.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragoncpl
dragoncpl
10 Followers

The fun part of writing erotica is the best stories are sometimes told from memory. This is one of these stories.

Terry and Peter had been married for 15 yrs, they enjoyed a good sex life, which involved allot of fantasy, Terry loved to be orally devoured, often cumming several times in a session of love making, Peter was very skilled in using his tongue and pushing all her right buttons. During their lovemaking a common theme developed, Terry loved the thought of being with two men at the same time, Peter loved the idea of being watched and exposing his wife in sexy clothing. Terry was petite, tanned and athletic, Peter was Blond with an athletic build.

This fantasy at first came to light as a few quiet utterances in the throws of passion, but soon became spoken thoughts over romantic dinners.

During one Dinner Terry said well if you can separate the feelings from the sex it could be allot of fun, In reply Peter agreed, but stated if they ever did anything like this, there were three important rules, that had to be followed,

1. Terry would pick the person

2. Peter had to be present and involved in the sex play

3. The partner had to wear a condom.

Within the next few days Peter came home from work, with his friend, Jay. Jay was a 30ish man built like a triathlete, with a dry sense of humor. Jay complained to Peter on a regular basis that he was single and bored, his position at the company they worked for didn't allow for Jay to meet many women. After meeting Jay Terry told Peter that she found him very attractive and that she felt sorry for his predicament. Terry tried setting him up with friends from her work, but nothing seemed to turn out.

One evening Peter and Terry, were lounging by their pool when Jay stopped by, Their back yard being private allowed Terry to tan topless and in a tiger striped thong, which showed the perfect curves of her sexy and petite frame. Her Golden tanned ass would have a thousand men gulp in wonder.

After being surprised Peter noticed that Terry wasn't in a big hurry to cover herself up and actually relished in the gaze of both men. Terry began to flirt with Jay asking him back later for dinner and drinks, and if lucky he could be at the pool after the clothing optional hour.

Jay returned later and the three during an enjoyable dinner began drinking. After several drinks Jay and Peter jumped into the pool to cool off. The water was warm and the evening sultry, two drinks later Jay and Peter should their swimwear and began to do handstands to flash Terry, who sat watching. Finally Terry stood up, announcing it was clothing optional hour, and dove into the pool, once inside she peeled of her thong bottoms and her bikini top, joining Peter and Jay for a swim. During the swim Peter and Jay Began to Play Games swimming between Terry's Legs and touching her as they passed, this went on for an hour during the game Peter whispered to Terry and asked if she was turned on, she groaned and sputtered out a erotic yes, Peter asked her if this was something she wants, again Terry closed her eyes and moaned out a yes. With that Terry walked out of the pool and beckoned Peter and Jay to come inside.

Inside Peter and Terry's home, terry put on a pair of zippered short shorts, and a matching bra top, the men continued to wear their towels, which barley concealed their growing erections. Terry began to dance erotically to a song she had put on Peter walked up behind her and started to feel her breast and then unzipped her shorts, Terry moaned with pleasure as she was stripped by Peter Both me dropped their towels exposing their erections, and moved in towards Terry who grabbed them both, stroking them with her hands, Peter peeled of her top, and began licking her nipples as Jay moved in touching her intimately.

Peter then picked up terry's nude vision and carried her to the bedroom, placing her on the bed, Terry reached over and started sucking on Peters Erection as Jay crawled between her legs and began lapping at her deliciously wet pussy. Terry moaned with pleasure as she was eaten to a volcanic orgasm, try hard to suck and please Peter. Jay Quickly put on a condom and mounted Terry from Behind fucking her with long hard thrust. Terry moaned with each thrust screaming out Fuck me fuck me, She continued to suck and stroke Peter. Terry then climbed on top of Jay riding him as furiously as she was bounded from his earlier fucking, Peter licked her ears, neck and felt her breast, as well as thumb fucked her amazing ass until she had another shuttering orgasm, Jay then pulled out as Peter mounted Terry, As peter Fucked her Jay stroked himself and squeezed Terry's Breast. Terry's pussy was crimson and engorged from the fucking, Finally Peter exploded deep inside her and Jay soon took back his place between her legs. Fucking her until he pulled out having the classic Porn style orgasm.

Everyone was covered in sweat and Terry licked the drops from Jays Chest while she fingered herself.

After they were done Jay went home and Terry and Peter Fucked One more time in an erotically slow fashion. Terry complained the next day of being sore but, that was the beginning, Act 2 started the next evening.

To Be Continued...

dragoncpl
dragoncpl
10 Followers