Threshold of Desire Ch. 2

Story Info
Exploring the depths of desire.
6k words
4.74
77k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuthbert
Cuthbert
92 Followers

Part 2 -- Exploring the depths of passion

I had just confronted you and forced you to expose your hidden desires. As you knelt before the beautiful vision of me clad in black panties and stockings I had insisted that you gaze upon me until your fetishistic feelings overwhelmed you. You had confessed your deep enthrallment to my beauty and your yearning to worship me, serving my pleasure as my devoted panty boy.

I was surprised how much it had turned me on to drive you to your confession and to hear your naked admission of desire, and had not anticipated the erotic power the moment held. It had begun as a way to satisfy my obsessive curiosity about your obscured passion, but had unexpectedly awakened some deeply buried passions of my own. Now I found myself wanting to unearth both our buried passions.

I liked how it felt to have such a powerful effect upon you. It made me feel very sexy and desirable. And I had enjoyed acting the pursuer, the huntress, far more than I had expected. The teasing, taunting words I'd spoken had seemed to come from someone else within, a more forceful, demanding persona. One who knew what she wanted and was going to enjoy every moment pursuing her sexual desires, no matter how devious or kinky they might be. I too had been drawn under a spell.

The exposure of your vulnerability and naked devotion had also driven my passion, revealing a part of me that I had always known was there but had never expressed so purely. I had always enjoyed and felt excited teasing boys in the past but this was something different. The idea of being the focus of unbridled adoration, of being worshipped like a goddess, felt wildly exciting. And it was exhilarating to think of having such a free rein to direct things as I pleased and pursue my every erotic whim. A threshold had been crossed, and we both knew it. It was an epiphany that opened up a strange new world to us. A dance of seduction and submission had begun that would create a deep and fulfilling intimacy between us, one more dangerous and mysterious than either of us had ever experienced before.

There I still stood before you, resplendent in my thigh-high stockings and the black satin panties that I had employed to force your confession. You still knelt before me as I held your head in my hands, directing your gaze. You had just admitted how desperately you wanted to be my panty boy, to submit yourself completely to my elaborate adoration and lose yourself in the exquisite satisfaction of my pleasure. And you wanted me to test the depths of your desire and devotion.

I gently pulled your face to me so that your cheek lay pressed against the soft fabric covering my belly. The delicate silky fabric, a thin barrier stretched snugly across the swell of my hot womanly flesh, was so very soft and mesmerizing. You were enveloped in the invisible cloud of my body's perfume, and, as I learned later, felt a momentous peace, as though you had arrived at a long lost home. I began to slowly rub your face back and forth across the smooth sheerness, first one cheek, then the other, over and over, slowly hypnotizing you into sweet surrender.

Later you told me that you had often dreamed of such a moment, even adjusting your grooming in hopeful anticipation of such a blessed event. You told me that you always made a point to shave your face very closely prior to our meetings, often while fantasizing of feeling the sheen of my feminine undergarments against the smooth skin of your face. You had dreamed of feeling the soft ticklish skin of my inner thighs on your face, smoothly shaved so as not to chafe me there. I was very touched by the sweet devotion and consideration in the thought.

"Do you like this, baby? Is this what you want? " This time I wasn't teasing, I was mocking you, making you admit it.

All that you could do was exhale "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" over and over in a low moan. The scent of my arousal wafted up to you from below, drawing you ever more deeply under my spell.

"Would you like to kiss them? Is that what you want now?" I purred, now in a teasing voice.

"Oh, yes!" you moaned, "very much!"

"How much do you want to?" I taunted.

"Oh, god, darling, so much it makes me ache inside!"

I stopped the hypnotic rubbing and pulled your head back so that you gazed up at me with appreciative eyes. I spoke so softly it was almost a whisper, but clearly demanding none the less. I wanted to break your will to me, make you give in all the way.

"Ask me. I want to hear you ask me. Tell me how much."

"Please let me."

"No, darling, you have to ask better than that. I want to hear you express your desire more explicitly. And I want to hear the yearning in your voice."

"Please, I want so badly to kiss you there! Please let me kiss your panties! Please, I'm begging!"

"Good, that's a little better. I want you always to ask -- with respect, appreciation, and sincerity. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I'll try to, I'll try to do my best."

I rubbed your face back and forth a few more times, then said "Now ask again; and no begging unless I want you to. And believe me, you'll know it if I want you to. This last remark had a dark and foreboding undertone, all at once intriguing, dangerous and arousing."

"Please may I kiss you there, through your panties? I want to kiss you all over your panties, to please you."

"That's better, my dear. Now, if I let you, do you promise to do as I direct you to?" I sounded almost admonishing, like a schoolmarm might speak to an errant pupil.

"Yes, I'll try my best to do as you wish."

"And you will obey me and stop if I tell you to?"

"Yes, of course!"

I rubbed your cheek across my belly again, inflaming both our desires anew.

"You are to kiss only as I direct you to, which I will do by pushing your head, pointing, or instructing you. Do you understand and agree to this?"

Very quietly you said, "Yes, I understand. I will, I promise to mind you. Just let me please you. I want to so much."

I pulled your head towards me and directed you to kiss all along the top band of my panties, then back and forth across the front, slowly descending lower and lower down the womanly swell of my tummy. I could tell that you were filled with an overwhelming love for me, and an appreciation that I would tolerate your obsession like this, with such seeming acceptance and indulgence.

When your lips grazed my soft bush through the sheer fabric an involuntary moan escaped you and your mouth fell open in longing.

"Uhn-uhn, no mouth or tongue. Not yet, darling, not 'til I say. Just kisses for now. Is that clear?"

"Uhn-huhn."

I pointed to one side of the panties and immediately you followed my cue, kissing along that side. Then along the other side. Then alternating back and forth, so gently and worshipfully.

"Mmmmmm, I think you like this, don't you!" I said in my teasing, sing-song voice.

"I love it. I love to adore you like this, you're so beautiful and it's so intimate," you were so very thankful.

"What a good panty kisser you are! We may have discovered a hidden talent! ," Again in that teasing voice. "But talent needs plenty of practice to become truly good don't you agree? " I was relishing the attention and my eyes burned with desire now.

"Oh, yes! I would love to please you like this -- whenever you want, however you desire, and for as long as you wish. It makes me so very happy to worship you like this."

I pushed your head down, directing you to the swell of my mound. This time you remembered to keep your lips closed. Only kisses, I had said. Only kisses you had to repeat in your mind, over and over, as the smell and texture of my bush beneath the delicate black panties was making it so difficult to control yourself.

"Mmmmmm, I think we may have to practice this a lot from now on. Would you like that?" My hands now rested at the back of your head pulling your mouth firmly to my sex.

"Uhn-huhn," was all you could utter. Your lips and thoughts were entirely consumed with worshipping me.

"I know you'd like that. You love being my panty boy, don't you!"

"Oh, I do! I love it so much! I could kiss you forever!"

Abruptly, I ordered you to stop, and you immediately froze at my command, as you had promised to. "That's a good boy! What a good, obedient panty boy you are for me," I praised, as my eyes glimmered intensely like those of a predator on the hunt.

I pulled away suddenly and said, "I think that you've earned a very special treat, you lucky boy! Now you get to do the back." I turned around, and looking over my shoulder said, "You know what to do. Start at the top again and slowly work your way down. Do a good job now. I want to feel sincere worshipful yearning through your lips every time they touch my bottom. You may begin now."

Again, a dream had come true. You had longed so many times for this moment, to worship my gorgeous bottom with hundreds of passionate kisses. My extraordinarily sexy ass had long mesmerized you, and I very well knew it. Seeing the full swell of my ripe womanly buttocks caressed by the delicate fabric of the black satin panties made you ecstatic, and so obviously filled with joy. You slowly kissed along the top band as directed. Again you descended slowly as you kissed back and forth, all the way down. As you reached the top of the cleft of my bottom, I arched my back with pleasure, pushing my sumptuous bottom to your lips as I delighted in this new worshipful attention. All the way down you gradually kissed, down to the creases where my ripe bottom met my long shapely legs. During this, I didn't let you venture into the tight crevice of my ass. Plenty of time for that later, I thought.

"That's enough for now," I said stepping away from you. I sat down in the plush wingback chair in the corner of the room. I beckoned you to kneel before me, then directed you to kiss my breasts through the black satin bra that matched my panties. Back and forth, and all over. You gently nibbled at my nipples and sucked at them through the thin satin. I removed my bra, freeing my small perfect breasts. You followed my silent cues as I directed you to attend to them over the next twenty minutes, kissing and licking in circles around the sensitive areolas, nibbling gently at the erect nipples.

When I had had enough of that, I encouraged you to suck as much of my firm breast in your mouth as you could while tickling my engorged nipples with the back of your tongue, then I'd pull back letting them slowly slip from your sucking grasp. Pushing in and pulling out as you sucked me deeply, I was breast-fucking your mouth and you loved it.

At last I sat back up, saying, " Did you like that, sweetie? Did that make you hungry for more? Do you like it when I titty-fuck your mouth like that?"

"Uhn-huhn," you grunted, "I love it."

I directed you to strip from your clothes. As you complied, I saw that your cock was stiffer than I had ever seen it before, and dripping pre-cum from the tip.

"You look like you're enjoying this! You're so hard!"

"Yes. I'm very hard. I'm so excited, I'm afraid I might come."

"Then you mustn't touch yourself. Try to stay focused solely on my pleasure, and it will help you not have an 'accident.' I want you to let me have complete control of your release."

"OK."

"You are to come only when I have given you permission, and only how and when I allow. Is that very clear?" You looked down at the floor and nodded your ascent.

I beckoned you to kneel again and sit on your feet before me. Looking like a sensuous queen on her throne, I crossed my legs, proffering my foot, still clad in classic black nylon stockings and expensive Italian closed-toe heels. Not needing any prompting, you gently held my foot in your hands and kissed all along the top as you gracefully removed my high-heeled shoe. You now noticed that I had treated myself to an indulgent pedicure the day before and my feet were immaculately groomed. They were soft and perfumed and the nails lacquered a deep red, exciting you all the more. You reverently kissed along the sensitive arch of my stocking clad foot then kissed my pretty toes as you caressed my foot. Then you repeated the same for the other foot, then alternating kisses between the two.

I lifted my right foot and sensuously rubbed the slick surface of the nylons over your cheeks. Then I stroked your nose in the cleft between my big and second toe. The natural sweet musk of my feet was amplified as only genuine nylon stockings can do, and it made your balls tighten involuntarily. As I rubbed your nose into the cleft between my toes I was daydreaming intently as though the act was a symbolic teasing foreshadowing of other sexual acts to come later.

I was glad now that I had the foresight to get the pedicure. It liberated me of any self-consciousness so that I was more able to enjoy the delicious pampering without any inhibitions. I loved how willingly you took to adoring my feet. I knew that you had never shown even the remotest signs of having a foot fetish before and therefore your attention was being lavished selflessly, without catering to any inner selfish desire, just for my pleasure.

I had a shimmering hopeful thought that with time you might learn to enjoy pampering my feet almost as much as I was enjoying it. I had noticed the way your eyes lit up when you saw those perfect red nails. Mmmmmmm, maybe I would have you learn to paint them for me. I pictured you blowing softly on my toes to dry them, and smiled. Indulgent images of having my toes licked and sucked swirled in my mind, and my pussy twitched at the thought.

I signaled you to kiss each leg, from the toes to the soft bare skin above the stocking tops. As you kissed your way up you couldn't help but notice that I had dabbed a subtle perfume in the sensitive spot behind each knee, compelling you to linger there with your kisses as you breathed deeply of my scent. The prolonged teasing I was giving and the pampering adoration I was receiving were getting to me and I was starting to lose my composure. The desire that had smoldered within me all day and kindled into flame at your confession now flared into a hot, demanding urgency.

As you alternated your kisses on the sensitive skin of my naked inner thighs my legs fell open exposing the shiny silky black panties snugly covering my mons and the damp panty crotch concealing my swollen labia. I was aching with wanton lust and you were delirious with desire the closer you came to my sweet treasure. My pussy and your mouth seemed drawn together like magnets, inherently attracted. It was kismet, meant to be this way, our acts a fulfillment of our destiny.

We both felt the significance of the moment. I held your face in my hands, just inches away from my ready sex. I looked deeply into your eyes, then leaned down and kissed you. I looked long and deep into your eyes again and said, "Tell me what you are feeling now darling, right now," I said, driving you to the next level, opening you further.

"I feel more alive than I've ever felt before. And so connected and close to you, like I have been yours forever. I want so much to be intimate with you and pour my heart out to please you."

"Tell me how you want to be intimate, darling. Open up and tell me everything you imagine."

"I want to breathe deeply of your scent, so that it is within me. I want to worship your body, utterly and completely, without limits, just for your pleasure and satisfaction."

"That's wonderful, darling. I want that too. And you can be sure that I intend to teach my darling panty boy very well exactly how to please me. But isn't there something more, something else that you are holding back, something that maybe you are a little ashamed to tell me?" My intonation was firm, but nurturing.

You looked disoriented and even more vulnerable than before. You so wanted to please me, but it was hard to open up that much and answer the questions. I seemed to know what was deep within you more than you did yourself, and know how to compel you to open completely, and let me all the way in to your emotional core. You hesitated, and I kissed you softly again, reassuringly.

"Go on now, don't be afraid or ashamed. Tell me your most hidden desires, your most private fantasies. Show me how completely you trust in me by baring yourself totally and giving yourself to me completely. Isn't that what you really want?"

I had broken through the haze of your resistance. You let go and as tears rolled down your face you opened up more than you even knew was possible, revealing suppressed thoughts that you were barely conscious of, and had never really faced honestly even to yourself. Very quietly and quickly the words tumbled from you, "I do want you to take control. I want you to use me for your pleasure, and make me do things. I have thoughts I can't help sometimes of what I hope you might make me do, things you might think are perverse."

"Tell me about these perverse thoughts you have," I said in a very nurturing manner, "Its OK to tell me, darling, I'll understand."

"There are so many, I can't think of them all now. I think about worshipping you all the time. I think about you straddling my face and smothering me with your panties on. And fucking my mouth with your pussy, just like a man would fuck a woman's pussy with his cock. I want you to really force me to please you orally, and make me lick you. Sometimes, when I am masturbating and very excited I think of you making me do humiliating things, too and kinky unimaginable things that I've never done before. Sometimes I think about you making me wear things for you, like making me wear your panties while I go down on you. Or using sex toys, like holding the base of a vibrator in my mouth while you ride it on top of my face. But really, most of all, what I want is for you to make me submit unquestionably to your wishes and for you to make me show the depth of my love by surrendering completely to your demands."

My eyes glistened darkly as I listened to you and my mind raced thinking of the possibilities. My mouth had become dry and the words came out thickly, "I am very, very intrigued by everything you say, darling. I think that we can find a way to meet both our needs, for now. And we will have to talk more later about those 'humiliating and kinky things' you mentioned. In due time, I think you'll find it easier to share these thoughts and feelings, as I teach you how to really open up for me, both emotionally and physically."

For a moment you wondered what I might have meant when I spoke of opening you up physically. Then the thought was lost as I pulled your tear-stained face to me smothered it in my breasts and spoke reassuringly, "It's all right, baby, it's OK now. Don't you feel better now? Don't you feel better when you tell me everything?"

"Yes, I feel better." You relaxed, as though a great burden had been lifted from your shoulders. You had broken, and you were putty in my hands now, ready to be remade by my vision, shaped by my will.

"Now I am going to ask you again. I need to know if you are certain of what you are asking for before we go further. Is this truly what you really want, to surrender your will completely to me? Are you certain?"

"Yes, with all my heart." You were entirely mine now, to do with as I pleased.

"What if I don't care to act out your fantasies, or if I wanted you to do things that weren't in your fantasies, but were just in mine. Have you thought of that? It might not be easy for you. There isn't any halfway with this, your devotion would have to be complete. And I might test your devotion, perhaps much harder than you imagine is possible. I might feel like 'training' you, making you practice what I like so you become really good at it. I might even have the urge to 'punish' you if I am displeased, or maybe just feel like it. Do you think that you are ready for that depth of commitment?"

Cuthbert
Cuthbert
92 Followers
12