Threshold of Desire Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, your finished. Oooh, you look like a little boy, without any hair! Except it makes your winky-dink look bigger! Or maybe that's because you like having your legs shaved like a girl! You know, your legs aren't half-bad, considering." The embarrassment came flooding back and you couldn't look me in the eyes. Then my tone changed as I admonished, "I hope this helps you to remember to shave next time and always. Do you think this will help remind you?"

You had to point your reddened face at the floor as you answered, "Yes, after this I won't forget again."

"Now, where were we before we got distracted? Oh, yes. Now you're properly ready to remove my panties, with just your mouth. But this time, let's make very sure those mischievous hands can't get busy. I picked up something new on the way home that might prove useful. Wait here." I stepped out to the bedroom for a minute and returned carrying something made of shiny metal. It was a pair of chromed-plated handcuffs! "Turn around," I ordered.

"No! But wait! Why do you need those?" you protested, backing into the corner, "I'll be good! I promise not to touch myself! Really, I promise!" Your eyes had gone wild with fear.

You tried to escape but it was a weak attempt. I spun you around and grabbed one wrist, twisting it up behind your back. As I slipped one cuff on your wrist I said, "Unfortunately, your track record isn't so good, now is it?" Click. I grabbed your other hand and pulled it behind your back to slip the cuff on the other wrist, "I'm afraid I just can't trust you to keep your hands to yourself." Click.

Then I used the cuffs to pull you backwards to the center of the bathroom, and shaking them, said, "These will make up for your lack of self-discipline." Still standing behind you I raised one foot and positioned the sole of my high-heeled shoe on the chain between your wrists and push down firmly, driving you to your knees. Then I stepped in front of you and ordered, "Now get to work!"

You were still very shaken and hadn't yet gotten over the panicky feeling of being cuffed, but you made a valiant effort to remove my panties using only your mouth. It took almost five minutes of strenuous struggling, made harder in part when I told you part way through not to use your teeth, just your lips. By the time you pulled them down to my pretty ankles your face was all sweaty from the effort. You still had to hold onto them, to pull them free of my heels as I stepped out of them.

As you knelt in exhaustion with your face on the floor holding the panties in your lips, I cooed, "That wasn't so hard, was it?" Then lightly scolding, "Don't leave them on the floor like that. Pick them up and bring them over here." You did as directed, awkwardly crawling to me with your hands cuffed behind you, holding the top band of the black panties in your lips. When you got to me I had you sit like that with them in your mouth, their pungent aroma l'amour wafting up to your nose, while I gave you further instruction.

"Now, you should know better than to leave my fine panties on the floor. You need to learn where soiled panties should go until they can be cleaned," as you said this you lifted the lid off the bathroom laundry hamper. "Now go ahead and crawl over here and put them in the hamper."

You let out a half-whine, half-groan and a look of disappointment mixed with fear crossed your face. Clearly, you had hoped to keep the prize that you had struggled so hard to get. You must have been enjoying smelling them and didn't want to give them up just yet. But this didn't seem to be all there was to it. You seemed awfully afraid to go near the hamper, too. I looked down at the hamper and saw the reason why -- the missing dusky rose panties were lying on top.

"What are these doing here?" I asked, as I picked up them up, "These don't belong here, they were clean when I left them on the bed this morning." Then it became apparent. They weren't clean any more. The crotch piece was damp, soiled with what looked to be a fresh load of cum.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this!" I said in shock, "there's a slimy mess of boy cum in my new panties!" I held them out right in front of your face as I glared down accusingly at you, "My new panties I haven't even worn one time! And you jerked off into them! God damn it, I can't believe you did that!"

You were frozen in abject terror at being discovered. The punishment for not shaving had been pretty severe. You couldn't imagine what I would do to you for this much worse transgression. You knelt there with the black panties still hanging from your mouth, sitting as far back on your feet as you could get, trying mentally to escape but not daring to move.

"God damn it, you little jerk-off. How dare you do that! It makes me so mad!" and then something occurred to me that took me from furious to fuming. " Oh my god, that's why you didn't have time to shave, you were wanking! Oh! I don't believe it! I give you a simple instruction to do something for our mutual benefit and you pull a stunt like this!"

Suddenly my fury took action. I still held the cum-smeared panties in front of your face, "You are really going to pay for this, you wanker! Open your mouth!" You didn't fight it at all, and rather seemed resolved to your fate. As you opened your mouth the black panties fell to the floor. I turned the dusky rose panties inside out and forced you to take the cum-laden crotch into your mouth, "we'll see just how much you like these now", I said as I shoved the rest of the panties in. The full-cut panties gagged you completely and you could smell the cum as it dripped down the back of your throat, "How do like the taste of your own cum, you wanker!"

I picked up the black panties, and looked at you thoughtfully for a while, until a wicked look came over me. I pulled the black panties over your head so the inside of the pungent crotch rested over your nose, then tied the sides off in back of your head to keep them in place. You were a ridiculous sight, with your big eyes looking out in apprehension from the leg holes. "Can you smell them? I bet you'd rather have these in your mouth, instead of having to eat your own cum, wouldn't you? Too bad, that's all pathetic little jerk-off boys get, they have to eat their own cum! Now stay there, I'll be right back," I said, as I left to go to the bedroom. When I came back you saw that I held the peach colored panties in my hand. I put these over your head as well, using their full back as a kind of hood, covering your eyes, and holding the crotch of the black pair more securely in place. I tied these off tightly, pulling the slippery fabric very snuggly over your face. You could still see if you tried, but it was difficult -- your vision was impaired by the panty veil, which also pressed against your eyelashes. The aroma of the black panties was stronger, now that they were held tightly to your nose and their essence contained by the silky peach panty hood.

You looked pathetic and felt so degraded – helplessly handcuffed, with clean shaven legs, balls and pubes, gagged with panties soiled in your own cum, my musky black panties held tightly over your nose, and half-blinded by the peach panty hood.

My commands became brusk now, "Get up," as I pulled you up by the handcuffs behind your back. "Get in the bedroom, and be quick about it." I shoved you to stumble forward half-blinded. "Face up," as I pushed you to fall onto the bed. As you struggled to roll onto your back I disappeared from your view for a minute or so. When I returned and climbed up to straddle your chest you could see just well enough to tell that I had donned the plum-colored panties.

"Now you're really going to pay for that mistake. By the time I'm done with you, you won't have a fetish for just any panties. You'll have a fetish for my panties, and mine alone. You're going to remember this day for the rest of your life!"

With that, I scooted up so that I nearly straddled your face, but held back a few inches. I held your head tightly between my thighs and proceeded to masturbate slowly, rubbing myself with my fingers through the plum-colored satin, just above your face. "Mmmmm, that feels so good, I bet you wish you could have some, don't you?"

I kept at this for the next fifteen minutes, goading you mercilessly as I brought myself closer to climax. I was so wet I was dripping now onto the panty hood over your nose, and you had to suck your only air through the fabric that was dampened with my fragrant nectar. "Mmmmm, can you smell me, doesn't that smell good? Ohhhh, ohhhh!" With that last remark I had my first climax.

I changed position, this time to sit on your face in reverse, facing your feet. Through the thin fabric of the hood you could see my plum-colored ass slowly descending onto your face. I sat there for a while and then began to rhythmically thrust my hips. The slick surfaces of the plum-colored panties and the peach-colored panty hood glided smoothly over one another. The moistness from my pussy lubricated the slickness, so that I could grind very hard against your face without it catching. I could grind down very hard and still move freely and had just enough friction to be stimulated nicely but not enough to limit my movements.

I ground your nose hard, trying to push it into me, but it just slid back and forth, rubbing my swollen clit. Your breathing was labored – you could get just enough air by sucking it into your lungs through the drenched peach panties and the soiled crotch of the black panties. It was marvelous, and I came three more times fucking your face over the next hour.

When I was satisfied I got up and pulled you to the side of the bed and made you sit up. I removed the hood, the nose cover, and the panty gag from your mouth. You looked like a rag doll that had been left out in the rain. You were so exhausted that your face couldn't even express your relief that it had ended.

I pulled you over in front the wingback chair and down onto your knees, the handcuffs still behind your back. I removed the plum-colored panties and sat in the chair and smiled at you. "Well I hope that you learned a lesson." You were too tired to even respond.

"But you're not quite done yet, darling. There's one more thing for you to do before I set you free. You still have to clean my pussy with your tongue. And you do know that you don't get to come again tonight, since you already spoiled that. I'm sure that you understand that by now, don't you!"

And with that I pulled your tired mouth down to lick me clean. You would be paying for your transgressions for some time to come.

© Cuthbert May 1, 2000. All rights reserved.

12