Thresholds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something slender and soft grazed the underside of my chin then was drawn across my shoulder where you breath had hovered moments before. It continued down my back before travelling to my front and was run across my breasts. It almost tickled, but not quite. I was surprised when next I felt it run up the inside of one thigh and back down the other. Finally, I felt it drawn between my legs, fun across the slit of my sex. This was repeated several times. Each swipe also drew it up my backside as well, drifting across my anus as it slid up the crack between my cheeks.

"Bend over and touch your toes."

Carefully, I did as told, knowing that in the process I was once again exposing myself completely to You. The soft thing that by then I'd decided must be a feather was drawn across my sex one more time and then You left me in that position for quite some time. My thighs began to ache.

"Upright."

There was a faint rattling sort of noise, then nothing. I sensed that you were again standing quite close. Suddenly I felt something against my right nipple. It was extremely cold. You held it there firmly againt me until I felt a little rivulet as well, realizing then that It must be an icecube. The trail of water dribbled down my breast and abdomen.

More faint sounds and then silence. I thought I smelled coffee and then I felt an extremely warm sensation on the nipple of my other breast. It took a moment, but then I realized it was your mouth, wrapped around my nipple, licking, sucking, then gently kissing. I moaned in pleasure and you continued, grasping the other breast, but not touching that nipple. I reveled in the wonderful sensation of your mouth and hand on me, fondling and sucking and then a little bite before suddenly drawing away, eliciting a gasp of disappointment as you did so.

I heard your footsteps moving further away. You were barefoot, the soft padding of your feet against the wooden floor a distinct contrast to the sharp click click as I moved about the space.

"Come here." You barked, then guided vocally until you instructed me to stop. I'm certain that at that point you were close enough that I could have reached out and touched you had I tried.

"Kneel."

Slowly I lowered myself. I was relieved to feel my knees meet the softness of a pillow instead of the hard floor I was expecting.

"Hands behind your back." You continued with the instructions, "Now keep them there."

Something blunt and somewhat soft pressed against my lips. Almost reflexively I parted them and the something pushed its way between them, in the process spreading my mouth open and fully entering it. At that point I realized it was your penis, the thing I had coveted at the beach and after was now inside me, filling my mouth.

Both firm and soft, it was thick and with my tongue I felt pronounced swollen blood vessels along the shaft. As You moved it slightly back and forth I felt the the hard flange at the base of the head and when You almost withdrew it I seized the opportunity to explore the slit at the end with the tip of my tongue. A thick, slightly briny emission greeted me there. Then You pushed it forward again, this time more deeply and I gagged slightly as it pressed against my throat.

Responding to my reaction, You backed off slightly and then began a slow back and forth motion, sliding that magnificent piece of manhood across my tongue and between my lips and I devoured it like a wonderful phallic treat. I was enthralled that you were finally sharing it with me and savoring its every gentle thrust. I longed to stroke it with my hands and fondle your scrotum as well, but you had instructed me to keep my hands behind my back, so I focused on how You felt in my mouth and trying to ensure that it felt as good for you as I could possibly make it be.

We went on like that for ten or fifteen minutes. A couple more times You tested how much I could take but my gag reflex was too strong for me to take more that about four inches of shaft inside mouth. Eventually I took over and You just stood still and allowing me to suck You in and out, in and out.

I felt the head swell even larger and suddenly it pulsed violently, erupting in my mouth, throb after throb after throb. My mouth filled with hot thick fluid and I had no choice but to swallow. At first it seemed a little strange but by the third gulp I simply wanted more. I sucked demandingly on it even after there was no more to be had before You gently extricated your member.

"Have you ever swallowed cum before?" You asked.

"I've never had anyone ejaculate in my mouth before." I replied, "So... no."

Still on my knees, I savored the heady brininess of the traces of your semen. There was a trace of muskiness about it as well as a citric sweetness. I loved the fact that it was something that had been directly emitted from you. It seemed as though it had been a great amount, yet like a selfish child longs for candy, I wanted more.

You helped me to my feet and led me, this time by the hand back to the desk. I listened to the rustling sounds of you dressing. and then you removed the blindfold from my head. I blinked and squinted at first as my eyes fought to accustom themselves to the bright sunlight pouring in that they had been deprived of for the last half hour. We stared at each other for a few moments before You embraced me, kissed the nape of my neck, and suggested that I get dressed.

"I'll walk you back to your office." You said after I had slipped back into my dress.

Smiling demurely I replied "Okay, if you insist."

Reaching down You lifted the hemline of the short dress then ran a hand along the inside of my right thigh, up 'til it touched my soft pubic fur and then my vulvae. I felt youprob at the entrance to vagina just enough to slip a finger partway into me then withdraw it and brought it to your lips to taste. When You offered the finger to me as well I took it in my mouth just as I had your cock and sucked on it until You pulled it away and motioned to the door.

We headed out and down to the street then on toward my office. Along the way we talked about the upcoming concert in the park and agreed that we should try to go. As we approached the building You issued my next set of instructions.

"Tomorrow evening I have a social event I'd like you to accompany me to. Your attire for the event will be delivered to your apartment this afternoon. I'll swing by and pick you up at 6:30."

"Okay." I gave You a quick peck on the lips but instead of heading into the building I paused for a moment.

"I really enjoyed having you in my mouth today and although I was very surprised when you climaxed, I liked that as well. I only wish that I could have seen what I was sucking on."

"In due time," came the reply, "In due time."

12