Thresholds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After so much longing to see you like this it still came as quite a shock. Your body was lithe and masculine, muscled but not what would be called athletic. Your penis was moderately large, at least larger than my ex had been, and rather than thin and stick-like, your member was thick with fat mushroom shaped crown. I immediately craved it, wanted to feel it fill my vaginal cavity, feel the ridge at the base of the crown scrape the walls of my uterus. This form was what I had felt in my mouth two days earlier and now the picture was complete. I was mesmerized by the pure aura of masculinity it emitted.

Anita set her glass down on the coffee table and approached You, reaching out to grasp your manhood. At first she merely grasped it, as though feeding on the energy it throbbed with. Then she gently began stroking it and it appeared to get harder still. She fondled your testicles for a bit before returning to stroking and then dropped to a squat in front of You with her legs spread wide. As she opened her mouth to accept the head, she reached down between her legs and started to masturbate. I saw a finger disappear up inside as she took took entire shaft deep into her mouth, far more than I had been able to accommodate. Her other hand went back to your gonads, gently massaging them as she began a back and forth motion with her head, your shaft sliding in and out of her mouth, her finger in and out of her vaginal slit. Every once in a while You would withdraw completely so that she could lick the shaft and so that I could get a glimpse of Your fat mushroom glans glistening in the mid day light.

You suggested I come over and kneel down on the floor so that I might better observe. Positioned with my face less than a foot away, I had a ringside seat watching a true fellatio expert. Later you explained that Anita didn't care for conventional sex, but loved to "give head" and seemed not to have any gag reflex. At times your gonads were tightly pressed against her chin. At one point she pulled her sopping wet fingers from her crotch and wrapped them around your shaft to lubricate it before returning them to the task between her thighs. Her cheeks dimpled as she sucked away earnestly on your pole .

Eventually her magic must have reached the point where You couldn't hold back any more and You withdrew from her mouth, grabbing the shaft in order to aim it at her open lips. Spasm after spasm of thick white fluid spewed onto her waiting tongue. Anita groaned and shuddered in her own self-induced orgasm.

After squeezing everything she could from you, Anita swallowed, then softly wrapped her mouth around your shaft again, making certain that she had milked every ounce of semen from it. I stared wide-eyed and lips parted, breathing heavily as I did, wishing it was my mouth being graced with the deposit.

Anita stood and offered You her fingers, from which You eagerly sucked her juices. She took another swig of her drink and then started to get dressed again. You slipped your jeans and T back on, saw her to the door and returned to offer me your hand. I stood then retrieved my clothes and got dressed again as well and then you saw me to the door.

"So are you happy? Now you've seen my cock."

"Well, not exactly..."

Laughing you replied "You're not supposed to be... at least not yet."

12