Thresholds Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I suddenly froze in shock.

How could You be in my mouth and in my vagina at the same time? My head spun, my heart raced, and the thrusting between my legs continued, seeming to control the very rate at which my brain tumbled.

I felt hands stroke my hair and then I heard "Shhhh - I'm here and it's OK".

As delirium and consciousness did battle I relaxed somewhat and realized that someone other than You was fucking me, continuing to pound away, continuing to make my insides quiver with delight. Then it happened. Delirium won the upper hand and another huge orgasm rolled through, turning me to a puddle of molten quivering female flesh, a rhapsodic estrogen overload. I moaned in ecstasy and sucked more fervently. The pace of the slamming away between my legs stepped up and I quickly crested again. I felt that now familiar throbbing inside me as a blast of hot fluid erupted and a similar explosion in took place in my mouth. It was shockingly wonderful to be so filled and used. I groaned in delight, almost gagging on the hot viscous stuff.

There was a lot of twitching and shivering that went on amongst the three bodies for several minutes thereafter. Both penises withdrew form their respective locations and I listened as the bathroom door closed and water was run. A few minutes the door opened followed by the door to the suite which then was closed firmly. I felt You removing the blindfold from my face.

Although the lights in the room were extremely dim, it still took several minutes for my eyes to adjust to the point where I could function properly.

"Wow, that was a shock."

"Did you like having two cocks at once?"

"It took me a couple minutes to get into it, but yes, I did like it. I loved feeling your cock in my mouth and having another pumping away inside me at the same time was definitely intense. Who was it?"

Truth be told, what I had initially felt was something more akin to panic. But after hearing your reassurance and being overcome by the intensity of the moment, I had to admit I'd enjoyed it. It was probably partly an adrenaline rush that I'd felt. Whatever it was I knew that it was a threshold I'd likely never forget.

I looked to You for an answer. You just smiled and said "Lets get dressed and go home."

12