Thricegiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

"Mmm hmm," Rachel moaned, and then quivered from an aftershock.

Mika levered up on her arms and kissed Rachel, a soft kiss that still conveyed passion and need. She then smiled down at her blonde boarder and said, "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Mmm — very happy Thanksgiving," Rachel responded.

Chaytan mumbled something that sounded as though he was echoing the greeting, but his face pressed down in the mattress muffled it, prompting the two women sharing the bed with him to break out into laughter.

Rachel floated in post-orgasmic bliss between her landlords — turned friends and lovers — thinking that she couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the holiday.

♠~~ΘΘ~~φ~~ΘΘ~~♠

Three years later...

Mika smiled so wide that her cheeks ached, as she always did when she looked at her son. Now one year old, he somehow had her eyes despite the impossibility of such a thing.

Once Rachel's fertilized egg had been implanted in her womb, Mika had marveled at her child growing inside her. She had an easy pregnancy, as though a reward for the years of trying, and the heartache of failure.

Mika turned away from her son and chided, "Oh no — you sit down this instant."

"I'm fine," Rachel protested with a pout as she stirred the noodles on the stove while supporting her heavy belly with her other arm.

"You're due any day now," Mika argued. "It's my turn to take over — at least for this year."

A sharp kick from within her womb almost caused Rachel to drop the spoon. Once the flash of discomfort passed, she smiled and her face positively glowed. "This one seems to be agreeing with you."

"And so do I," Chaytan said as he walked into the kitchen. He reached out to stroke Rachel's tummy with a wide smile when he reached her.

Mika joined her husband, and then kissed both he and Rachel in turn. "Now scoot. You're in my way."

Rachel let Chaytan assist her steps as she waddled into the front room, her motherly glow a sign of the many blessings that the three shared — and the many blessings to come.

♠~~ΘΘ~~φ~~ΘΘ~~♠

Hope you've enjoyed this holiday tale. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment, to let me know what you think.

In fact, read and vote on as many contest stories as you can. Now is a good time to start, because the list is small so far. 25 votes are needed to qualify, so help the authors entering the contest out with your coin in their hat.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers