Thrill of the Chase Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot as hell - mystrygrl fucks him finally.
2.3k words
4.53
25.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

I studied the jelly dong for a good two minutes. Images of it entering mtsrygrl's pussy were implanted in my mind. I wondered what it would be like. Shaven? Hairy? Pink? Dark? Musky? No answers, just questions.

I slowly raised it to my nose, then took a deep inward breath through my nose, detecting her delightful pussy smell still on the amazing toy that I knew had been fucking this amazing woman only a short time ago.

Suddenly the door opened. I was fucked. There stood Rachel, a shocked look on her face. It gave way to one of laughter as she took in the scene before her. I, her boss, was sitting in my desk chair sniffing an obviously dirty dildo!!

"You got me!" I said, embarrassed.

"I sure did! What the fuck are you up to boss?" she asked.

"It's a gift. From mstrygrl" I said, resuming my sniffing on the jelly dong.

"OOOOOOOh, wow, she's really got you in her sights hasn't she?" said Rach.

A broad grin spread across her lovely face, her eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"Does Dee know about her yet?" she asked.

"Shit no!" I quipped. "She'd kill me!".

The next day I arrived to work early. I knew that I had missed a fair bit of work the day before, and I was determined to get plenty done today. Besides, this thing with mstrygrl was taking over my life, and Rach had struck a chord with her question about Dee the day before.

"What was I doing flirting with this vixen?"

"What the hell WOULD Dee think if she knew how far I had taken this thing?"

I knew the answer to both questions. First, I was flirting with this vixen because she had me totally intrigued and it was a little naughty. Second, I knew my wife Dee would kill me, despite us having a wonderfully fun marriage based on a jointly shared, healthy sexual appetite.

Anyway, I managed to get through most of the day without mystrygrl stopping me. It wasn't until my computer beeped at about quarter to four that my mind was swamped by her once more. It was an email.

I noticed straight away there was an attachment. The message read simply, "Enjoy".

I opened the file and a small movie started playing. There was no sound. It was her. Facing away from the camera, she was wearing a long black mesh gown, and thigh high boots. Her hair was long and brunette. I strained to gain any clues from the location she was in, but none were there. It was a non-descript looking motel room by the look of it. She was wiggling that insanely hot ass at me, and slowly inserted a large carrot – yes, a carrot – into her pussy. She pumped and pumped until I could see she was close to cumming. Thrashing her head from side to side, her legs almost buckling, she climaxed on the orange vegetable.

The clip stopped just as suddenly as it had started.

It was amazingly hot. Fuck. I was stuffed for the rest of the day.

"Rach, can you come in here please?" I buzzed on my intercom.

"Sure, boss" she replied, walking in a few moments later.

"Check this out" I said, clicking the file into action on my machine.

"Wow, she really is one hot babe!" said Rachel as the clip finished.

"So, any idea who she is?" I asked, keen to find out who this babe was that was making my life a torture of erotic teasing!

"Search me," she said, before turning and heading back to her desk.

"All I know is she has you by the balls and is tugging hard boss!" she cheekily said as she sashayed her sexy ass back to work.

I was getting desperate.

I switched off the pc and decided to leave work early. I stopped in at the local bar on the way home and took a seat. I ordered my favourite, sambuca and coke. I needed to think. I sipped the cool liquid and felt the smooth liquor as it eased down my throat. My mind began to wander. Was she someone I had known before our encounters? Had we met in some unusual circumstance? Would I enjoy watching Dee and her fuck in front of me.

"Stupid question." I thought as soon as I had asked myself.

Suddenly I was aware of someone taking the seat next to me at the bar. I looked around and was interested immediately. The person was a woman. She had long, wavy brunette hair. I looked down to her feet and was instantly erect. Her legs were encased in what appeared to be black leather boots.

"Could this be her?"

Before I had the chance to ask, she stood and headed for the rest room. I watched her walk and was transfixed! She wore a long coat over the boots, and I could not determine what else. I was certain it was her!

I downed the entire remains of my sambuca and coke, and then followed her towards the rest rooms. I pushed through the main entry door and found the three rest room doors. Male, female, and disabled.

I opened the door to the ladies room, and entered warily. I didn't want to be taken for a pervert by any other women that might be in there, but I had to find out if it was her. I entered slowly, but discovered nothing. Noone. Empty. The three cubicles were empty.

Leaving the ladies room, I opened the door to exit and was confronted by a woman.

"Slap".

Without a word she smacked me across the face. Hard. I grimaced but took my punishment, understanding where the bitch was coming from!

Entering the men's room, I hoped that the woman was indeed my foxy tease and that she was waiting for me. I was desperate to see her face. Desperate to once more feel her breath on my neck, touch her legs, and so, so much more.

Alas, she was nowhere to be seen. Empty. Teased, but no joy once more.

"Damn," I cussed.

Was it her? Where was she? Was I going crazy?

I headed out of the men's room, and walked back towards the bar.

Out of nowhere a hand grabbed me and pulled me into the disabled toilet. It was dark. Without warning lips were on mine. Kissing, a tongue searching for mine. I responded, my own tongue reaching for hers, finding the soft moist warmth of mystrygrl's tongue. It felt strangely familiar. My hands went to her body. Lovely curves hidden under the coat. Hot damn, she was completely nude underneath the long coat! This woman was an 'A' grade tease. I groped and squeezed, my cock aching to fuck her. We kissed, our mouth's and tongues entwining as we pashed. I strained to see her face, but the room was totally black.

Without warning she stepped back, dropped to her knees, and unzipped me. I did not struggle or resist. I wanted this more than anything on earth at that time. Thoughts of Dee were pushed to the back of my head as this amazing tease took my hard cock in her mouth and began giving me head. She was good.

I managed to last about two minutes, before the excitement and wickedness got the better of me, and I came like a fire hose in her mouth. She did nothing to move away. ON the contrary, she sucked and sucked, taking time out to gulp down the first mouthful before resuming her work extracting every drop of semen from my cumming penis.

I was shaking from the intense climax when she suddenly popped my cock out of her mouth. Standing, she kissed me on the lips, her cum soaked tongue feeding me a small quantity of my own spoof! She was nasty!

Before I had time to react, she was gone. Opening the door, her outline fled as I was left standing in the disabled toilet with a freshly squeezed cock sticking lewdly from my unzipped trousers.

I laughed.

She had me once more. Transfixed. Obsessed.

The next morning I arrived at the office and was surprised to see Sandra wasn't behind her desk. In fact, reception was empty. I made am ental note to find out why nobody was manning the counter as I headed upstairs to my office.

Walking in, I was surprised to find Sandra in my desk chair, with my computer on looking at the screen. Expecting her to be surprised to be caught at my chair, her reaction intrigued me.

"Oh, Hi Steve. I was just checking out this amazing girl Rach told me about. Seen anymore of her lately?" she asked quizzically. "Um, no" I lied. "Why aren't you at reception? There's nobody down there."

"Oh, come now Steve, we both know noone rings until after nine, and besides, I love a good sexy mystery as much as anyone! See ya!"

And with that she stood up and headed out of my office.

I stared incredulous. Sandra was wearing boots. Black leather boots.

My mind raced. Could it be her? Had I known her all along?

I quickly opened up all the emails she had sent me, searching for clues that might give Sandy away. Nothing.

"Shit!"

I decided to test her out. Instead of sending a message back to mystrygrl, I selected the short video clip I had made a few weeks back in the bathroom. Yes, it was way too short, but that was the effect this woman had on me! I attached it to an email, addressed it to Sandy's email, then pressed 'send'.

Within minutes a response came back.

"Mr. Bennett. Whilst my desire to see the woman who has been teasing you may be aroused, I have no desire whatsoever to see such a feeble attempt at self pleasure as the one you have just sent me. At my age, I like my men to last longer then thirty seconds."

Fuck. She was right too. That's what made the fact that I had guessed wrongly all the more frustrating!

I managed to finish my work that day then headed home, nothing more from mystrygrl.

"See ya Sandy, and sorry about before," I quipped embarrassed as I walked out the main door.

In the car I switched on the radio and was listening to some James Taylor when my mobile rang. I answered, the hands free earning it's money once more as I drove. The number was not one my phone recognised.

"I am ready for you."

The phone hung up.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked myself as I flicked the volume back up.

Ironically, on the stereo James was singing "Stay a little bit longer". As I pulled in the driveway, I noticed the kids bikes weren't out the front. It was Friday. Where were they?

Pushing the button on the remote, I braked until the garage door was raised enough for me to drive in.

I slammed on the brakes.

There she stood. In my own fucking garage for god's sake! Her back to me, the boots, long coat and flowing brunette locks were unmistakable.

I was terrified. How the fuck could she even imagine that this was ok? Where was Dee? What were the kids doing? Who saw her when the door lifted up?

She was standing there, her legs spread, her hands gripping the edges of my beer fridge. Speadeagled, her coat covered what I was presuming was her naked body. The very body I had felt quickly at the bar the day before as she had sucked me off in the loo.


Nervously I stepped from the car, my feet feeling as heavy as lead. I moved towards her.

"Fuck me. Take me now and don't stop until you've filled my hot cunt with your cum".

Wow. Blunt but horny as hell.

My big brain said no. My little brain said hurry the fuck up Steve!

As usual, the little brain won and I tore my zipper open as I approached this amazing woman spread out in front of me begging me to fuck her.

I moved into position, my hand guiding my now almost rock hard cock towards her pussy. I expected it to be dry, but then I heard the quiet buzzing sound. Mystrygrl had been masturbating with a vibrator as she waited for me in my very own garage! I felt for her opening, and my dreams came true. My cock sank into her sopping pussy, a small groan emanating from her throat as the head forced it's way passed her entrance into the depths of her vagina.

Realising that no matter what happened from now on, I grabbed her by the hips and started pumping into her. I fucked her hard, fast, deep and long. Pleased with myself, I managed to make it passed the first two or three minutes.

She was now pushing backwards, egging me on with her body, not a word coming from her mouth. I jammed it in as hard as I could, and felt her muscles squeeze the head of my cock. It was all I could stand. I erupted into her like a wave from a tsunami. A flood of cum escaped my cock and filled her pussy with the white love goo we men are so proud of every time we ejaculate.

It was a truly intense situation, and the orgasm I had matched. It was a ripper.

As my shaking and jerking subsided, I removed my now saggy penis from the wondrous woman in front of me, as the coat fell to once more cover her amazing ass.

Turning, for the first time I prepared to see her face in the daylight.

Her lips came in to view and her right arm went to her head. In one motion she removed the gorgeous brunette locks. Her face was revealed.

There, in her dark coat, thigh high boots and slutty make up, stood Dee. My wife.

THE END

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers