Thrill Ride

Story Info
One couple's amusement park adventure.
900 words
3.26
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers

As usual, all of my stories are true. I find real world experiences much more exciting to read and write than fiction. So, enjoy the read of this adventure with my wife.

One summer weekend my wife (Jill) and I had planned a fun day at a popular amusement park. It was Magic Mountain in Southern California. It was a nice drive going there on this warm Saturday morning. She was very nervous about many of the thrill rides, because if you've ever been there, it has more than a dozen different coaster rides. Some are the old wooden type, but most of them are the newer ones that have steel rails which twist and turn with multiple loops and even a few of them have several hundred foot drops. This park had every kind of ride to make a thrill seekers day. Well, she was having none of it, as we got closer to the park.

I'm one of those people who love these rides. The higher and faster they go, the more I get that rush I'm looking for! Anyway, after we got there, I begged and pleaded with her to just try one of the smaller rides. She reluctantly agreed. After successfully riding it, she felt encouraged and actually began to enjoy it after all. So, of course with her feeling that way, I talked her into trying another one that was just a little more daring than the ride we just did. She liked that one too! Wow I was impressed that she had so quickly warmed up to my thrill seeking.

After several hours, I had taken her on every single ride in the park! She was feeling so emboldened by this experience that I guess she wanted to make my day a real thrill! As we were walking through the park she had noticed a Japanese style garden that was isolated from the main throng of people. She asked me to go there with her to relax from all the adrenaline we had been pumped up with. So, I followed her in. We found a secluded hedge deep in the garden near a pond. There was a lamppost that was a little over grown by the hedge as it faced the pond. No one was around us at the moment, so I stood there and leaned against the post, which gave me a relaxed stance while I gazed into the beautiful pond. My wife stood right next to me.

Without warning, she loosened my belt a few notches and then slid her hand down inside my briefs to find one surprised cock! She began to rub it, and as she did that, it rapidly grew to full size. I couldn't believe what was happening. Here we were in broad daylight, at a very crowded theme park and she was stroking my cock right then and there! I was more nervous than her now about this thrill ride. I was so afraid that at any moment anyone could walk around that hedge and catch my wife with her hands down my pants stroking this big bulging cock! Now she was in control of this ride for sure. It was such a turn on for her to have such spontaneity in doing me like that. I was getting so much pleasure from this ride, much more than any of the ones we had been on all that day.

I was close to cumming when the thing I feared the most happened. A couple came strolling nearby where they could see us. I froze and immediately told my wife what I saw. She couldn't see them because she had her back to them and all her attentions were on my cock and me. As soon as I told her, like a flash she begins to hug me with her free hand/arm while her body presses tight to mine to hide what her other hand is doing. She then lays a big deep kiss on me. Her tongue begins to passionately dart in and all around my mouth. As this couple spies us, they assume we are engaged in some heavy kissing and hugging (and that's all). So, they decide to give us our space and move on out of sight. They had no idea what she was up to. My wife can be fast on her feet (literally) when she wants to.

As soon as she realizes that we are back alone again, she begins to work my cock like a woman on a mission! All the while, I'm still paranoid about being caught. Yet she is so "not" worried. I guess she had built up so much courage from all the thrill rides of the day that this one was no different to her! Anyway, I'm now so hot by her expert hand attention that it doesn't take me long to fill her hand with my love juices. Once she realized that this ride was over, she removed her hand and licked it clean as if it were an amusement park treat. I thought it was going to be a great day going on all the thrill rides at Magic Mountain. However, as it turned out the park added a new "Thrill Ride" that I was unaware of that turned a great day into a fantastic day, and it's one that I will never forget!

Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers