Throat Fucking

Story Info
His sister sees something she shouldn't have.
1.7k words
4.34
83.1k
89
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you seen those women with large collagen lips? They always look so inviting. Marcia from work was this type of woman. I had been trying to get her attention for a couple of months. I finally convinced her to go out for dinner. After some dinner and wine I got her back to my place. Even better we headed back to my bedroom. We both stripped out of our clothes and we landed in bed.

I wanted Marcia to suck my dick so badly. I'm not telling a fable but my dick is nine inches when erect. It isn't all it's cracked up to be. Many women tell me it hurts too much when we try and have sex. Boy, is that a buzzkill. I thought I would get Marcia to lie with her head hanging over the edge of my bed. I slowly slipped my dick past her lips. She seemed to be taking most of my shaft.

I speeded up and pushed deeper. I could hear Marcia gagging. I just couldn't deny myself. I kept pumping. Right about then, I heard my name being called out. I looked to the doorway and there stood my sister Cindy. The look on her face said it all. She was shocked to see her brother being sucked off by a strange woman.

I made a giant mistake giving my nineteen year old sister a key to the front door. I would ask her to check in on my house when I was away on business. Cindy took it upon herself to just unlock the front door and come barging in.

"I'm sorry Brad, I'll stop back later," she said.

I had pulled out of Marcia's mouth as soon as I heard my sister talking.

"Who the hell was that?" Marcia quizzed me.

"That was my younger sister who doesn't know how to knock on the front door."

The spell was broken for that night. Marcia quickly got dressed and marched out of the front door. I knew wouldn't be getting a second date. I sat and stewed for the next couple hours. The next morning the doorbell rang. Surprise, surprise, it was my sister.

"I know you're angry at me Brad. I won't do it again."

"Damn right I'm angry. You're old enough to know I might have guests over."

It got quiet between us. I couldn't stay pissed at my sister for long.

"I never saw one that big before," Cindy told me. "Can you let me see it?"

"Are you totally crazy? You and I are brother and sister."

"I promise not to tell a soul Brad."

Cindy kept harping on me about my cock. That girl could push all my buttons at times. I knew she wouldn't let up.

"Just this once, okay. Never ask me again."

I pulled down my zipper and freed my cock. Just like that, Cindy walked over and wrapped her hand around my dick. She totally took me by surprise.

"Don't do that," I said to her.

She didn't listen to a word I said to her. She quickly knelt down and brought my cock to her mouth. She surrounded me with her lips and began to go down on me. I knew I should make her stop but it felt too good. Cindy didn't take very much of me but I could feel her tongue hitting the underside of my shaft. I shouldn't have done this but I placed my hands on the back of my sister's head.

I was now throat fucking my younger sister and it felt so damn good. Cindy would look up at my face occasionally. It was like she wanted to check and see if she was pleasing me. She was pleasing me alright. I pumped more and more of my dick down her throat. She was gagging just like Marcia did. My sister didn't try pulling away.

I could hear my balls hitting my sister's chin. Slap, slap, slap. It sounded loud to me. I couldn't bring myself to stop. Cindy took me for maybe twenty minutes. I finally felt my balls pinching. I was getting so close. I couldn't bring myself to tell Cindy I was ready to unload. I thrust into her mouth one final time and I blew my load.

Cindy's head snapped back when she felt my cream rushing down her throat. I could see her continuing to swallow my hot seed down. I definitely had a big load saved up from when Marcia was here. White cum was running down my sister's chin. What can I say? This was the most erotic, forbidden blowjob I had ever experienced. Cindy squeezed my balls and got the last drops of my semen from me.

"Do you always have that much cum?" My sister asked as she pulled away.

I told her it wasn't everyday that my sister was giving me head. She smiled and found some tissues to clean up with. I put my cock back into my pants. I had my sister sit down in the couch next to me. I told her we couldn't go around talking about what we had just done. Cindy understood perfectly. My sister ended up leaving me with a spent prick.

My mind was filled with thoughts of my sister. We went down a road we shouldn't have. The problem was that I wanted her again. I knew how crazy it was but I needed to have my sister one more time. I didn't have long to wait. Cindy dropped by the next day.

"Were you thinking about us?" She asked me.

"Of course I was. How many times do brothers and sisters do that?"

Cindy had no idea but she said it felt good servicing her brother.

"I want you to fuck me Brad," she told me.

"No way," I told her. "Oral sex is one thing but intercourse is something else."

Cindy got a pouting face on and she marched down my hallway. Where the hell was she going? After a couple of minutes I walked down the hallway. I looked into my bedroom and there was Cindy naked on my bed. My sister is well proportioned. She has wide hips and good sized breasts. I saw that her pubic hair was trimmed down. God damn! My dick was stirring in my pants.

"Are you going to make love to me?" She asked.

I must be royally stupid. I stripped out of my clothes and joined her in my bed. I used my mouth in her pussy. I slid my tongue into her passage and got her all wet and prepared.

"Please go easy Brad, you might be too big for me."

I got to my knees and I guided my mushroom head to her gash. I slowly slipped into my sister. I saw her wince as I pushed deeper into her belly. I soon stopped and let Cindy catch her breath.

"You are so fucking big Brad! Just go easy."

I did just that at first. I finally got all the way inside my sister. She was so tight. I stirred my cock around to loosen her pussy up. After some minutes I needed more. I took hold of Cindy's ankles and pushed her legs back. I began to go harder and deeper.

"Oh fuck!" My sister cried out. "You're splitting me apart!"

Sometimes I become like an animal when I have sex. This was one of those times. I craved to have my sister as my possession. She had to be totally mine. Cindy did moan, cry out and beg for my cock. I hope I delivered. I pushed in as far as I could go and then pulled out just leaving the tip of my cock in place.

I would plunge in the whole way and listen to my sister's screams as she took cock from me.

"Please Brad," she would say. "I can't take much more of this."

I figured that she was the one who jumped onto my bed and begged to be fucked. I didn't stop or slow down. I continued to fill Cindy until I spurted my cum load into my sister's body. Cindy arched her back when she felt my hot milk entering her body. I had a big load to give my sister that day. My white juices were running out of her pussy.

Cindy gripped my body as she shook from the orgasms she was having. I must have continued for another ten minutes feeding my sister with cock. I slowed down and pulled out of her spent pussy.

"My God! How do women take that much cock?" She asked.

I said that many woman would say that it hurt when I fucked them. Cindy said her pussy felt so raw. She couldn't take anymore. I was finished as well. After Cindy calmed down she went to the bathroom to clean up.

"I'll never get all that cum out of me," she said.

That was the point, I told her. I wanted her to remember the fucking she took from her brother. She said she would never forget this first time in bed with me. There would be many more times where Cindy and I would bed down together. My sister was the perfect sex partner. She never complained about how my cock hurt her.

She loved to give head and then let me fuck her as hard as possible. Cindy eventually became used to my size. She would ride my cock until our pubic bones would rub together. She was a cum freak as well. She loved the feel of when I gave her a large load of my seed. Thankfully my sister was on birth control.

We both love the the feeling of skin rubbing against skin as I would give Cindy my bare shaft. Right now we are trying to find a way to be together. My parents would not approve of their daughter and son living under one room. We might have to move away from this area. Maybe go someplace where we can pose as husband and wife. We just don't know yet.

We will need to keep having late night rendezvous' where I can give Cindy all the cock she can handle.