ThRobbie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robbie, I'm getting really turned on again... I need you to help me out here. Hurry up and finish, honey. Are you going to cum for me now? Is this okay? I like your cock so much, baby. I just want to help things. Love my little boy. Want to cum for Mommy? Make her proud of you? Want to do that for me, honey?"

She was literally humping me from behind at this point while she snake charmed my pole of a cock.

"Soon," I managed to fumble out.

"Oh yes, baby! SOON?! Soon to cum for Mommy? Show me all the delicious you? Don't make me suck it, honey. Don't make me suck it. Mommy would never wanna do that. Don't make me suck it out of you, baby... not from the source."

Contrary to the best interest of her declarations - she spun me around, my stiff dick fully upright in her fists between us. She continued jacking it off fast and furious, with both hands, while alternately looking at it and up at my face. Both seemed equally important. Her face was all drawn up in lust now and caving into that creature possessed.

"Look at the size of it, Robbie. Want to spurt that cum all over me? Want to cover Mommy in fuckme-cream? Want to do that for her? Want to shoot it up into her chin? Watch it splash all over her greedy wet titties? Want that, baby? Is that what you want? Cum for the cumslut, honey. Don't apologize about your needs. Mommy's here for you for all your needs..."

She now held one fist at the base of my thick shaft and the other rapidly pumping away beneath my swollen head... her eyes we're all alive and sparkles seemed to be floating out of there into the air between us. Her mouth was wet and the color there never more appealing. I later learned the definition of this face to be 'unabashed yearning'. She looked up at me as if I were her daddy and said, "Say something, please..."

But then she looked back down at it and said, "Don't make me suck it, baby. Don't make Mommy suck it."

And I assured her, foolishly... "I won't."

She flashed a look of rage and suddenly spun behind me again, facing me to the faucet. And gripped my cock tight enough to not 'stroke' it but jack my thick skin around the steel pipe inside, rapidly and aggressively beyond any resistance.

"Jack that fucking cum onto the wall, you bastard. Spend it on the wall. I'll make that fucking cock cum, right onto a wall of tile. Watch it wash away clean, untouched. Cum right now, you fucker! CUM! RIGHT NOW!"

I was shocked and dismayed at the sudden reversal but before I knew it I was cumming. Hard and fast against the shower wall. Splat, splat, splat it made sounds I was familiar with. She continued to milk it for everything. Until soon I was gasping for breath while the showerhead washed down my face. She continued to assuredly milk any unspent cum from the balls up through my shaft. Diligent to make come every drop. Until I began to shake and shiver the orgasm out of my thighs, losing my balance a bit.

"Step outside and rest on the toilet," she said. Coldly.

And then I watched her wash me off the wall before her. Pulling the showerhead off and moving it around like a Steam Cleaner in a parking lot. She didn't look too happy. Not at all like all the times before.

What did I do wrong all of a sudden?

'You didn't tell her to suck it... dumbshit,' my cock said, drifting away for the day.

As she was just about finished and the last of me ran down the drain... her rage had subsided and become utter sadness instead.

Then she turned to me... while trying to avoid my eyes.

"Honey, I need to be alone for the rest of the day. Can we not talk about what just happened? Can you go now?"

I tried to say something, but didn't. And then head for the door, or to her, the door, or to her... and ultimately caved for the door. Crushed that I'd hurt my mother when I was trying to support her instead.

Finally when I reached the door I looked back, "I'm sorry, Mom. I don't quite..."

She interrupted.

"It's okay, sweetheart... It's not your fault... Close the door, please."

But I knew that was a lie. Didn't know what to do about it yet.

That would take the most empty day I'd ever felt, and the following to learn the most important history lesson of my entire life...