ThRobbie Ch. 04

Story Info
Lessons are learned, right from the source.
22.9k words
4.72
198.5k
42

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Lots goin' on in this chapter. I'm gonna address a ton of psychology here that I feel necessary (as the creator). That may satisfy some of you and disenfranchise the rest. I figured it best I just pound all that out in one chapter, so if you prefer the 2-3pg quickie - I'll get back to that in chapters that follow (they just need to work things out here). Feel free to pass on this one if you really don't care about 'why', though there is plenty of hot sex. And thanks so much for all the prior comments. They matter very much, thank you. All characters are 18+, consenting, and fictional]

*

So, where I left off last - wasn't the best situation. It gets worse before it gets better. But I gotta go over this stuff with you if you want to fully understand the psyche my mother and I went through before we actually began to fuck (and then some!). Hang in there, we'll get to the good stuff. You won't be disappointed. I know I wasn't...

And by the way, keep in mind I was massively maturing as each of these days moved forward. That may reflect in the telling as well.

Following our mutual shower... I didn't see her much the rest of that day. I thought she might need her space, so I gave it to her. She checked in on me now and then, whether I was in my room or watching TV downstairs. But it was forced consideration. Duties. Her demeanor was quietly pleasant but something was clearly wrong. There was no spark apparent as there usually is (even before all this happened, we were real chummy).

I couldn't even muster a simple joke; completely failed at addressing her issues. I had no idea what happened... We're naked in the shower and she's fisting me hard, seems like we're loving it. Next thing I know she's jacking me off on the wall and pissed off! Doesn't want to talk about it. Why? I confirmed I wouldn't make her suck it no matter how bad she wants it. That's bad? What the fuck?!

'Idiot...' Even my cock had rebelled and slept on me the rest of the day, other than to repeat that word several times. And on into the next.

She kissed me goodnight and everything. Put on a pretend smile. Tucked me in good. I finally managed to mutter...

"Mom, I..."

"Shhhh," she held a finger to her mouth. "Let's not talk about it honey, okay?"

And again with the pretend smile.

Then off to the door and out goes the light. "G'night honey."

"... 'Night, Mom."

I'm a bad son... was all I could think while I waited for the sedatives to kick in and put me to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++

Next morning I woke up and much was the same.

The event of putting my pants on was effortless. Sure, I had wood - but it didn't seem to phase her. 'I guess it doesn't matter anymore, she's seen plenty of it at this point', I reasoned.

'Idiot,' said my cock in return.

She fixed me a protein shake downstairs, without much discussion, and by the time I'd taken a few sips off the straw and she left me to go upstairs... I no longer had a boner. No release, no nuthin'. Just went away. It seemed that hadn't happened in forever.

I suppose she would have left to go shopping all day or something but I was still supposed to be under observation due to my condition and she's not the type of mother to simply toss aside her care duties. Well, except for... (naw, I'd rather not get into that right now. I'll discuss that later).

I sat downstairs and watched the TV for a few hours before she finally came down from upstairs.

"Everything okay?" she asked. Was wearing a red one-piece swimsuit. Nothing at all like the bikini that kicked things off days before. Was sort of a 1940's or 50's looking thing, though purposely like that in a modern sense. It had... like several pleats from the hips up through the torso, horizontally (I dunno, I'm not exactly a fashion designer so I can't quite explain this stuff). Everything stopped at the top of her breasts, with an inch thick collar of fabric that went on up and around the back of her neck, and a sort of tie that bunched things up between her boobs.

She still looked awesome, of course. Her tits look fantastic in anything. And the way the whole thing was constructed still accented what a bod she has. But she looked very reserved. Even her bullets weren't all that visible. I noticed them there, but they looked relatively uninterested and reasonably subdued.

My cock may have thought to react but ultimately didn't.

"Fine," I answered after checking her out just a moment. "Just... watchin' TV."

"Hungry at all? I could fix you something."

"Naw, I'm fine." I answered without thinking.

"Okay, I'll just be out at the pool for a while..." she stopped halfway to the sliding-glass door. "Is this... okay?" And casually, sort of carefully, waved her hand at the suit without posing too much.

"It's fine," I said. "You look very nice."

That got some measure of a smile that was also somehow disappointed. "Oh, thanks honey... I'll be just around the corner if you need something."

And I did watch her fine ass sway with her hips while she opened the door and walked off out of view, not once looking back.

'You're an idiot,' my cock spoke again. 'I'm going back to sleep.'

"I should have had her fix me something so I could watch her move around and maybe compliment her enough to make things right?" I asked it.

'Yes. Now shut up and leave me alone.'

"Jesus... everyone's against me now."

But it gave me no response. Ouch.

Unlike the last time she went out there, she didn't find ways to move into view at all. In fact, she never came into view once. I even heard her take a swim. Must have just pulled herself up on a ledge when she was done, cuz I never saw her come out up the steps.

By the time she finally came back in I was thinking of going out there. The Cock had said to me, 'Now you're beginning to use your head,' when I thought of it and began to get up. That takes a little effort when you're sunk back deep in a couch and can't use your hands or forearms to push yourself up. By the time I had done that and head to the door, she was just walking in, towel in hand.

"Oh, are you... coming outside?" she asked. There was something in how she asked it that made it sound very important.

I noticed immediately that her nipples began to expand. And her areolas were swollen, pretty well visible after sweating through the sun that long. Her cleavage was sprinkled with sweat and it dewed down into the center of her chest while she stood there. Her pussy mound was also... a little bit visible. Even in that thing.

My cock began to respond.

She noticed. And we looked into each other's minds for a moment that seemed like forever. I was just about to go to her and hug her when she snapped to and said, "I was just heading upstairs to cool off. If you're going out are you sure you won't need me to..."

I was nervous. So I spoke. "Oh no, I was going to... maybe not need to go out there. I'll just. I'm fine right here."

And I sat back into the couch like a lump.

'Nice goin'. You're fuckin' brilliant,' said my cock as it subsided once more.

"Okay," she said resigned. "I won't be upstairs for too long and I'll fix you something soon."

"Okay, thanks Mom."

So the day went on much like that. The distance between us was a canyon. She'd just completely shut down on me. And I did nothing effective to counteract it. Attempts at humor were of no use. She was waiting for something else.

That night she tucked me in same as the one before. Had a glass off water this time at bedside. Nothing else any different.

++++++++++++++++++++

The following day, if things would continue as they had - I'd have a shower due. Every other day at least, take a shower.

I sat there waiting patiently for her to come in and qualify if that were to happen or not. And my cock was up bright and early, patiently waiting as well.

Finally she entered in her running attire, winded. "You'll need a shower today, right?" She leaned down on her knees catching her breath. Doesn't usually come in from a run this late in the morning. Must have been a long one.

"Yeah, I think so," I agreed, as nonchalantly as I could be about it, while staring at her bent over breasts.

"Yup. Okay. Let's get that done then."

There seemed to be at least a bit of a spark inside her now. But I couldn't tell if that was from her morning run, or things were due to improve.

She pulled me up out of bed completely nude and walked me to the bathroom. My cock was not going to sleep on this opportunity and held up nicely before me, bobbing around, hoping for action. It didn't say anything though. That was a little odd.

Once we got inside the bathroom it even banged into her a few times. She had no reaction to it.

First thing she did was get the nozzles right, bending over unabashedly before me as in days prior. I was definitely reacting to that. It's unavoidable. And then she kind of surprised me popping the shower on off the faucet. 'Wait... she had said shower, not bath,' I reminded myself.

"Okay, you hop in first. I'll be in ina moment to rub you down," she said. And then began to remove her clothes.

'Oh shit, THIS is good,' I thought. 'Maybe we'll just pick back up where we left off!' But my cock wasn't talking to me today. I was just thinking to myself.

Soon enough, Mom stepped in behind me naked. Immediately she grabbed the soap bar and began to wash me up. No sponge glove this time (nor last, btw). Occasionally, her tits would brush against me while she aggressively got things done. Before long she had finished my legs and stood up from the squat position to work on my torso. There wasn't any talking. And there wasn't anything sexual about the nature of her hands. But my cock was rock hard anyway.

She finished my torso and reached between my legs to cup and clean my balls while her other hand began to give me a reach-around. I felt I should let her know...

"Mom, if you don't want to..."

She immediately responded. Expecting it.

"It's okay, honey. I'll take care of it. We're fine."

But her motions were mechanical, a completely different person. I might as well be getting a hand-job from C-3PO. And I started to diminish a bit...

She picked up her pace, recognizing that immediately. But still, no emotion. No words. Not recognizable to all the situations that came before.

Again she increased her efforts and kept me better than half-mast. But this would obviously take longer than intended at this rate. I put my covered hands up to the wall above me and rested, while perhaps more accessible.

"What's wrong, honey? Why's it doing that?" she asked.

"... I don't know," I said. I really didn't. The whole concept of a hand-job NOT blasting me into outer space seemed impossible. Hell, even C-3PO himself would have been plenty effective just days prior. I thought I might begin to sob...

She sensed that. And crushed her boobs against my back. That helped a little.

"That better?" she asked, still a bit vapid.

"Yeah, I..." but I was due to cry about it. I started to.

"It's okay, honey. Don't do that, it's not your fault... Here, let's turn you around." There was a bit more concern but it was nothing like before. There may have been some concern from her - but there wasn't any excitement. Not much interest either.

My cock was now between us like a couple days before and we both looked down at the soapy head staring up at us from above her messy, mechanical fists. Her big boobs wobbled around and it did look very nice. I improved a little, getting harder.

She looked back up at me. "There, that's better, right? Is that better?"

I couldn't look her in the face so I turned away.

She pressed her body into mine. Her tits mashed against my chest, my cockhead just beneath them. "How's that? That nice?... Go ahead and cum for Mommy, honey - it's okay."

I moaned, pleasurably. While still unable to look at her. I felt a little more energy and purpose through her chest and that turned me on. Or I really just wanted to cum for her and be done with it, maybe (now resenting that she had to do this for me, I just wanted to hurry up and finish for her.)

Just then she spun around... swiveled her wrist and began to backhand-stroke me towards her.

"Look down, honey. It's okay to look. Have a look at Mommy, baby."

I looked down and she was bent over with her back arched and her ass poking out, just inches from my balls. Holy shit, that looked amazing!

"Jack it off on Mommy's ass, okay?"

And that was it, I was down for that immediately. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

"Yeah? You like that? Nice on Mommy's backside, huh?"

"Oh Mom..."

"Where is it, honey? I can't quite feel the rumble yet..."

"Oh God..." I was seconds away.

"No, it's just your mother, honey. God has nothing to do with it. Now make do on her."

"I'm cuuuu..."

And just like that she did it again. Swept back up and turned me around, this time pointing my cock directly at the drain. I could do nothing but watch it spray down in the sinkhole.

"That's a good boy. Just being clean about it. You cum all you can, go ahead..."

I felt a bit better that she was not demanding but encouraging me to cum, as opposed to calling me a bastard and such like she had the last time here. So I got over my disappointment of not pumping all across the sexiest back-view on the planet. She'd tricked me but... I didn't quite feel like a creep this time.

"Finish up good, honey. Everything's fine." Her voice again was pleasant, but not exactly comforting in the way I knew it to be.

I finished. She made sure of it. Stroking me carefully until nothing else would come from there. And then asked, "Is it all gone down the drain, honey?"

I watched the last of me disappear... "Yes."

"Okay. Thank you... I need you to hop out while I shower myself up, okay baby?"

"Okay." And I did like she said.

She pulled the curtain to close behind me. And I thought I best recognize her sacrifice. Had no business thanking ME!

"Thanks, Mom... for everything."

"That's okay, baby. My plea..." And she chirped before finishing. I noticed through the plastic curtain that her hand was between her legs. She stopped all other movement. And then continued briskly, very much concentrating on the hand between her legs.

"Honey, I'll jus... just gonna be a moment... Pay no attention... just washing up my..."

I could see her other hand up at her tits now, being very rough with them. And then the noises started...

"Mmmmm, yes. Okay. Mmmmm, yes. Okay... mmm hmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I wanted so bad to be in there with her. Not out here.

"Yes, yes, yes... uh huh, yes... oh god... I deserve it... ohhhhHHHHHHH! UNGH!!"

She came, in other words.

The shadow of her tits shook out before her sharply, and her shoulders cut forward. I heard her feet struggle to stabilize, just momentarily.

"That's better," she said. "I'll be right out."

Soon enough she was. After giving herself a short but complete wash. She smiled at me a lot sweeter than she had the last couple days - and even gave me a wink as she stepped out of the tub.

I noticed her pussy was now kind of dark in color, not light pink. And there were almost scratch marks on her tits. But her body in general looked very relaxed. As did her persona.

She toweled me off carefully, not sexually. And dressed me up in just somewhat baggy basketball shorts this time, no need for a shirt, it was way too fuckin' hot this day), handling my spent cock a bit as she did so, just to get things dry and comfortable. I had almost begun to sport one again while she was in there alone but it subsided and stayed quiet after that.

Just as we wrapped things up she said, "You look tired honey, go relax on your bed. I'll see you downstairs when you're hungry." And pat me on the butt off to my room.

It didn't feel the horrifying result like the last time we were in there, things had leveled up a bit. But it certainly wasn't like things were in the days just prior. I still needed to make an effort myself. And thanks to Jack Daniels and a sexy someone else - I was about to learn precisely what I needed to do. And should have done 2 days ago.

++++++++++++++++++++

When I came downstairs she was in the kitchen, hands holding her up on the serving area counter, head down. The first thing I noticed was the bottle of Jack and a shotglass out before her.

She looked up at me and the second thing I noticed was a thin white half-shirt that she'd manually cut just below her ribs. Her tits forced it out for ventilation up from her navel, and in return made the black lace bra beneath more than apparent... held her chest up high and crushed together.

"Phew it's hot today. I needed that to cool me down... Ready for your shake?"

"Uh... yeah! Thanks again, Mom. For takin' such good care of me n'all," I said sincerely.

"That's what mothers do, sweetheart. You don't have to thank me." Her mood really had improved a bit. Not quite there yet but... we were miles ahead of the day before.

She stood there for a moment, not heading for the fridge to fix me a shake - thinking about something. I stood there also, across the room, waiting to move 'till she did.

"Damn, I think I'll just have another of those to help the first one out."

Pour. Slam. Down went another shot. Uh oh...

Immediately following that I saw why she may have wanted a 2nd shot... She had a skimpy pair of Jeans shorts on. And by skimpy, I mean, she'd taken the scissors to these as well - top and bottom. The waist had been cut off completely, basically now started at the pockets and the zipper top (no button there, gone). And the leg cut? Let's put it this way, the angle went UP from the crotch - not down, not sideways, up! Almost like it was following the line where the thighs meet the hips. Consider what a cut like this might look like on hips such as I've described. The backside? Tastefully didn't expose any ass-cheek. BUT (and I do mean butt), the cut was RIGHT there. If you were to, say, bend over in front of the fridge to grab something... yup, you get the picture.

Basically, these shorts made 'Daisy Dukes' look Rated-G. I would compare the backside to noticeably less than Jessica Simpson recently wore in the Dukes movie. And they were frayed at the edges like that, which somehow makes them all the more sexy. I guess it's the 'torn' effect (tear me up, right?).

So she moved away from me, and opened the fridge. *gulp*

Unlike a few days before though, she didn't play it up for me. Just went about things like she wore that every day. But I wasn't about to let it slide this time.

"Wow, mom..." I said as she left the fridge to grind up my shake. "I've not seen THOSE before."

"Yeah. I've had 'em a few years. Wore them around the house while you were at school. They're very comfortable on a hot day like today. And I'm covered up more than a bikini, so don't give me any crap, mister."

"Trust me, I will not give you any crap about it... Jessica who?" (That movie had come out maybe a year before that.)

"That's nice of you to say, honey. Pretty good company." She sounded genuinely touched.

I was determined to be different today than I was the day before. Especially after the sacrifice she made for me this morning. "Yeah, she IS in good company!"

Mom stopped the blender and looked me dead on after a moment, catching how I said that. "Did you just compare her to me, and not the other way around?"

"Yeah. Too bad her hips can't match yours. Hey, at least she tried."

My cock snapped awake at that. 'Now yer learnin' boy...'

Her eyes raised at me and a genuine smile crawled across her lips. Finally! And then she sparkled for a sec before pouring my recovery shake.

"Well... I did make mine first."

There was a noticeable strut in her well-displayed, smoothly toned legs, as she walked over to me on the couch.