ThRobbie Ch. 06A

Story Info
Following my miraculous conversion...
17.3k words
4.64
48.9k
31

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following is a complete rewrite on the initial submission of this chapter (now split into parts A/B). It took a while -- but Throb n' Mom are gonna take another crack at it. The parameters of the occurrence are identical, while the approach is substantially altered. I think in a more beneficially progressive manner that stays true to the general appeal of the prior chapters. If you've read the prior version, have another go and I think you might feel renewed. And if you haven't? I recommend you show some discipline and read the chapters leading us to this... lest you cheat yourself of a more visceral experience. All characters are 18+, consenting, and fictional. Enjoy!]

*

Following my miraculous conversion from sexually studious son to role-playing my mother's father that morning (and stuffing Mom's face with my meal, followed by a new understanding of 'facial' appreciation), we're downstairs and she's in a daze. So was I. She fed me the usual and looked at me a lot. It was a different look. Almost like, I wasn't just her son anymore. I felt a lot of growth the last few days (no pun intended) and maybe that's what she was seeing also. She was just about to head upstairs to change when she felt the need to approach me.

"You were amazing, Robbie. How did you get into character like that? So authoritative."

I really had no idea.

"I have no idea," I said, "I guess I just wanted to badly enough."

She thought about that for a moment, studying me. Her eyes glanced back and forth on mine like she hadn't fully recognized them before...

"I need to head out for some things, errands. I'm gonna be gone for a while. Too long to leave you alone with no hands. I'll gonna call Jackie and..."

I interrupted. I hate fucking feeling unable, "Mom, I'm fine, you can..."

"Shush," she shot me down. "I know what you'll say and that's fine. But I'm your mother, it's my house, and I need to know you've got someone here in case anything happens while I'm out. Jackie's cool, you love her -- I know you do. She's off today and she'll do what I tell her. I won't say the word babysitt..."

"You just did," I interrupted.

"Fine, some hot chick in her 30's is going to babysit my burn victim today. Try to keep that thing in your pants. In fact... the PJ's won't cut it and neither will the sweats, definitely not any shorts. Mind if I put you in pants?"

She was right. Jackie's fuckin' sexy...

She's the quintessential businesswoman in appearance. You know, the kind you see in a downtown metropolis. Above the knee skirt, pumped up calves -- allowed to walk into a board meeting like that. I wanna say like in a David E. Kelly TV show but that's not accurate, she looks a lot more reserved than that (guess what, she isn't. She's a fuckin' tramp compared to those bitches. More on that later.) She's a dirty blonde (no pun intended but that's true as well), business basic straight hair - past the shoulders. Real pleasant smile. No really, like a truly sweet smile. Brown eyes, nice ears, little earrings there always... she looks like the girl everyone liked in high school, who would never say anything like, "Ram that fat cock up in me and make it burn! I want you to HURT me!" But she will, she'll say that... as it turns out.

I responded to Mom, "That's fine. Put me in pants... It's not like I haven't handled being around her before, though."

She recognized that but, "Yeah, well... you hadn't been getting your cock sucked by a full-grown woman before either. Your newfound confidence might create a problem. And Jackie's a horny bitch, so... we better strap that thing down some."

"Fine" I mumbled... Truth is, I wouldn't mind a visit from Jackie at all. I did recall a certain phone call I'd overheard a few days ago.

+++++++++++++++++

I ended up in Levis, shrink to fit. Pretty beat up, faded blue (I've had 'em for years). I'd worn these enough that the right leg had a bit more give than it should, that's normally where I stacked myself.

Mom actually felt me out and did some arranging on me like a goddamn tailor. "Is that the best we can do, Robbie?"

I looked at it, "Pretty much. That's why I always wear the loose fitting stuff the last couple years."

She was trying to figure out how she didn't notice all this before...

"When's the last time you wore these?"

"Maybe two years ago." I sighed.

"There's a massive bulge shoved in there right now... are you erect at all?"

"Maybe a little. It's your fucking fault."

"Robbie, I just deep-throated you something serious, you're still horny?!"

Yeah! Fuck yeah I am! My memory skills don't suck. "Mom... you're not doing me any favors jostling it around. Get your hands off it."

She backed off. "Why would the loose fitting stuff make any more sense, you'd be bouncing around like you've been all week, right?"

So I told her something embarrassing, "Mom... I normally pull up a tight pair of boxers... and sometimes tape it down to my leg."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm fucking serious. I swear. You don't know what I've been dealing with."

Just then the doorbell rang. Jackie was here.

She looked at me once more. "Robbie? Be good... don't scare my friend."

I could only grin.

"You're a bad boy," she eyed me, but somehow... I felt like this wasn't quite an accident. "I will be back in a few hours. Don't harm her."

Cheap pleasantries aside, my mom left in what appeared to be all-day errands wear. And I was left with Jackie, little miss sexy fucking business chick. Wrapping up the visual on her, she's about 5'5" maybe, a few inches shorter than my mom. All set up in a real nice package that very much stays true to itself all over - very well balanced. Can't have hips like my mom but she's got a great ass, sits up nice. Perky tits. Both of them are very active (tennis, running, biking... and apparently busy bumping each other's butterflies as well). As I said, Jackie's gonna get looked at on those business district streets but you're not gonna think you could fuck her senseless...

Unless she makes it obvious you can.

She walked in wearing a very conservative long cotton T-shirt, alternating thin black to white stripes across it. Like something your sister might wear around the house cuz it's comfortable and you have a tendency to peek if she wore something more revealing. It was stylized enough that it also worked in public, ran all the way past her hips and ass (tight there, but not much anywhere else), arms long just past the elbow, 5-6 buttons down the chest just for decoration, it wouldn't make any sense to unbutton them really. The neckline was typical t-shirt. Her legs wore what appeared to be black tights, though the material was thin enough to be pantyhose. Kinda looked like tights you'd wear after working out, not during.

Mostly, there was nothing in what she was wearing that said... 'I'm about to seduce your son'. But she was.

Mom left and it started immediately.

"I like your pants..." she said.

I looked down and it's like... was a bad idea for Mom to put me in these. "Yeah, they're kinda worn out."

"I can see that," she said.

She used to come over and flirt a bit. You know, harmless flirting from your mom's sexy friend. Some of those chicks have husbands and some of them don't (Jackie didn't). Occasionally she might pat me on the ass like a boy toy and I never knew how to respond, which she very much enjoyed. I might run up to my room and spank one out if they were out there sunning by the pool (btw, I've got a real nice view from my bedroom window on that). I also saw her in professional situations and... I'd always been a little intimidated by her casual confidence. And at the same time, massively turned on by it. Ultimately, I felt bad about my natural desires. I always felt like... 'I'm such a fucking pervert to think she's a sexy bitch. What's wrong with me? She's past 30! Get off of her!'

That changed on this day.

"So what do you want to do?" she asked. Collapsing on the couch and folding up a leg underneath her, while I stood. I instantly needed to know what those leggings were about and tried to peek without notice.

One other thing about Jackie... she's on top of all of it, man. She's very astute and never misses a thing. I had reason to believe she was well aware of me every time I ran upstairs to whack my cock off about her. Something in her eyes would enticingly challenge me about it. And still I couldn't help myself. Did it every chance I could. I almost felt like... she wanted me to. And would be disappointed if I didn't. Her unspoken awareness always somehow hinted at... allowance. To the point of expectation.

But today she was a lot more direct about things than she had been other times. There was little to any veil of innocence.

"Looking for something?" she busted me eyeing between her legs.

I knew no answer, "Huh?"

"They're not pantyhose, they don't stop at my thighs."

And what am I supposed to say to that? "...Was I staring?"

"You certainly were. But I don't mind. Here, I'll make it easier for you..." and she yanked the hem of her shirt up over her hips without much hesitation. "See? No skin, sorry."

But she wasn't quite right about that. The thickness of the fabric, well - wasn't thick at all. I could definitely make out some skin tone underneath and more to the point, the shape of things. Quite clearly.

She studied me for a moment before I was able to pull my eyes away, didn't say anything until she had my eyes on hers...

It's safe to say she has a similarly effectual sexual grin as my mother; another mischief maker. "I've just come from a workout. Things are a little bit clingy right now. Do you mind if I take a shower?" She pushed up off the couch, leaving things as they were, stepping up close to me. I could smell her. "Would that be okay, Robbie?"

"Uh, yeah... of course. There's towels up there, I think."

"I can't shower down here?" she asked. Stepping in an inch or two closer, looking up into me with a persona well short of submission. The relative proximity of my inquisitive cock to her ultra-thin leggings - left exposed beneath her now half the length it's intended to be cotton shirt - began to make things difficult in my pants.

Furthermore, I was confused. "Outside?"

Guess she was confused also. "Oh, I'm stupid... I have two showers at my place, downstairs and upstairs. I like showers. Don't you?"

I looked at her dumbly. What the hell is she trying to say? Mom couldn't possibly have told her...

"So I can go up there and take a shower? Is that cool?" She was acting strange about it but looking at me like she's outlining the most obvious situation in the world. I was too virgin to note that yet.

"Uh... yeah. Whatever," I meekly affirmed.

"I'm gonna be naked up there, you know. That's okay with you, right? It's your bathroom."

Again, we're talking Miss Professional here. She's killing me how confident she is... "I'm fine with that," I managed to say with minimal cool.

"Okay, Robbie. I'll be back in thirty minutes or so... I like a long shower, make sure EVERYthing's sparkly clean. If there's trouble let me know. You can interrupt me... I don't mind if you get a cheap thrill." And she smiles at me... Let me go back to that day right now and I would have just planted her on the sofa and started drilling her. It worked out okay in any case.

Before she disappeared up the stairs that long-tee dress (whatever it was) came up off her shoulders completely. All I saw was backside and those black tights stretched across her business-tight ass... hardly dense material, plenty of visible flesh beneath there. Also, before she yanked the rest up over her head, I noticed - there was no bra on her back. Some sort of white thing with mostly tiny holes was on underneath.

I sat back down on the couch, suddenly aware... 'I'm going to fucking get laid. She wants to fuck me. Holy shit... I'm about to not be a virgin.'

Mom's friend Jackie was walking up the stairs to take a shower in our hedonistic bath, thinking, 'I'm going to fuck that kid a lesson worth learning'. And while she's working her mind around that I'm downstairs thinking... she might not be prepared.

+++++++++++++++++

She didn't take a 30min shower - it was a bath, and more like 45min. Had she been waiting for me?

I could smell her body lotion before she got visible off the stairs and she picked up right where she left off before she stepped into view... "I can't wear that long shirt again, it's hot as hell around here this week. You've seen tits before, right?"

That white tiny-hole thing tuned out to be some sort of honeycomb see-thru shit. Jackie struts out like a whore that I paid for... Her boobs are nicely sized, probably a 34C, somewhere in that range. They're really pretty taught for any woman over 18. She's got little tan nipples that aren't puffy at all like my mom's but still look energetic and full of happiness and purpose. And this thing she had on hardly hid them at all.

I was on the couch with the TV on and she stepped right in front of it, as if it wasn't there (or no longer worth viewing). She had prolly thought I'd pop cartoon eyeballs, start stuttering, and want to run upstairs for a self-congratulatory handshake. Instead, I'd been down there preparing; recalling how that Buffy thing worked out for me with Mom the day before. Mainly, not to be intimidated. Conscious, complimentary, but not too eager. Gotta make them eager, first! And in fact, do that in a way that's seemingly effortless for you... and less than a guaranteed result for them.

"Sure. That's not bad, Jackie. You sure you got enough air filter there?" I calmly replied. I wasn't expecting her tits on display like that but I knew there'd be progress of some sort. And the last thing she'd said was 'completely naked' so...

She smiled, again a bit like I'd seen on my mother. "No, Robbie... I'm not totally certain."

As she came forward I allowed an obvious stare right through her tights. As far as I could tell she was bald. But it wasn't quite so pronounced as my mother. She plopped down alongside my right thigh and took my hand. At that point I'm certain that Mom set this up; she left and supplied me some pussy to pound. If not hers, then someone else's - ASAP. A logical assumption.

"What's on TV?" she asked.

I turned it off. "Nothing." And looked at her. Direct in the face.

She was a little taken aback by my confidence. Not enough to knock her off balance but, given what she's throwin' at me, you can see how she might expect to have greater control of things by then. (Little did she know the physical effort that might require, eh.)

"You're eighteen now, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"It shows." And she let go my hand, dropping hers to my thigh instead, several inches short of my deliberate bulge. But not for long... "Mmmm, I've always loved the feel of denim. It feels so..." which of course allowed her reason to roam my thigh a bit, "rigid and firm. But still able to fit its way into just about anything, ya know?"

I wasn't sure she laid that one over the plate or had allowed for a minor slip up. So I questioned her. "Into?"

Her fascination with the packaging of my leg stalled her a moment before she casually laughed out, "Oh, ON-to. I meant onto of course. What did you think I meant, silly? Boys have such a dirty mind at that age."

"Boys? I'm eighteen, remember?"

"Oh right. But... that doesn't quite mean you're a man yet." Her wandering hand warmed its way well within an unsafe distance. "Are you?"

"Whaddya mean?" I knew what she meant but hey - maintain the appearance of 'effortless', ya know?

"I mean... you know. Have you been with a girl yet?"

Suddenly I realized I'm not real comfortable answering that question. Ya know?!

She could tell... "How about a woman?"

And THAT made my discomfort noticeable. Um, how much does she know and how much does she NOT know?! How much would Mom be willing to tell her to get her to fuck me?!

I stiffened up some and she apparently thought that an opportunity to take a more direct lead.

"Hey Eighteen, you haven't told me what you think of my little titties. I'm a bit disappointed."

To which I quickly answered honestly, "I don't think they're so little."

And she made me even less relaxed by saying, "Well... in comparison to your mother's."

Straight out of the movies I swallowed dry air and found myself speechless. Wasn't a problem for her. In fact, I'm sure she loved it.

"I've been thinking of getting a boob job... you think so?"

And thank god the answer to that was an obvious NO! Cuz my mind got off the situation with my mother and make sure Jackie didn't ruin her perfectly shaped, tasty C-cups! "What?! No way! They're fucking perfect!" Side effect of that was I got to eyeball them directly. And she joined along, with her very own hands -- turning towards me and sitting on her open thigh, appreciatively questioning her boobs in the most tactile manner.

"Really? Oh thank you for saying that. But they can't be anywhere near as perky as all those high school bitches you've been around." I was surprised she used the word 'bitches'. And noticed she'd snarled a little and tweaked her nipples the moment she had. By the time she let go and put her hand back on my leg, her points had begun to pinch through the half-a-nipple sized mesh holes. And that looked plenty appealing.

I'd seen some teenaged tits through a peephole in the gym we created. I'd say Jackie looked better than maybe 2/3 of them. So I said as much. "Really, I wouldn't mess with perfection. They look really, really nice on you. Perfect for your body."

"Yeah... maybe you're right. I love your mom's big tits but these are real. That can be important, right? Still... you sure they measure up? Here, feel."

And with that she pulled her top up over them completely; offering herself to me as if it were a common thing to do. And I would have loved to advantage that, alas... I held my bandaged arms up for her to take notice.

"Oh... yeah... you're all restricted, huh?" And her eyes went straight to my package, while unabashedly rowing her right hand right up to were the ocean meets the land. And then she went right for it. "Would you be more comfortable if you took your pants off?"

It took me a moment not to be shocked. Regardless of what'd been happening, that was abrupt.

"Your mom says you've got a really big cock."

Enhanced shock factor. "She what?"

"Oh don't worry. We talk like that. Don't be embarrassed. I just thought... I might be making you kind of uncomfortable. Is it?"

Somehow I felt compelled to answer her questions, while fighting back a panic about how much Mom had revealed to her. "It's a little uncomfortable." I spoke the truth.

"Is it a really big cock?" she persist on a point of greater interest to her.

I couldn't help but be embarrassed. A few days with Mom weren't enough to prepare me for sudden advances from other women. "Jackie! C'mon, I mean..."

"Well don't be embarrassed about it, Robbie. It's certainly nothing you ought to apologies for. Trust me, that's the last thing you'd wanna do with it."

I thought it might be best I go fishing for confirmation... on how much she'd heard. "It's just that... I'm not really used to talking about it like this. But I'm not all that embarrassed. Lately."

"Uh huh." She was ambiguous - a knowing expression that could be calling me out on the Mom thing, or else calling my lack of embarrassment, nonsense. I was trapped like a dear in headlights. She continued, "It does look pretty uncomfortable.... I could help with that you know?"

Her hands got more involved. One toying around her lips. And the other getting pretty persistent about that thing in my pants. I took back a little command while telling her just what she'd most like to hear.