ThRobbie Ch. 07

Story Info
Fuck regret.
22.2k words
4.62
45.9k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I'd finally fucked my mother, the six days of sexual excess that followed made the simple act of cocking a cunt sound tame, and trivial. It became clear to me she's addicted to danger, an extremist. Which not only explains how the prior six says had escalated so quickly from an unintentional wag of my partially obscured/ undisciplined dick in her face -- to cock-craven carnal and corruptive full frontal fucking, drenched in oral accompaniment that no Mother could believably ever utter.

But my mother was unlike any other. In form, features, and fearless unrelenting devotion. Her passion and zeal for extreme satisfaction, approval, and assured exhibition -- would exhaust anyone other than herself. Once I'd tapped the portal to her suppressed sexuality (not dormant at all, more like disciplined down), the rebellious fury that burst forth made obvious why she'd ever consider a painfully chaste 16yrs leading up to these dozen-plus days of erotic eruption with me.

For 6 more days she would audibly crave my erection and purposefully pump me for every ounce of conviction that I could supply. Soon the doors of our home were captivity, and the fence-line beyond a suffocation of our incestual activity. She had to put it out in the public. Continually daring any voice of reason to punish her for sinfully succumbing to such deviant behavior with her very own son. And in the process, seducing ever more flesh into the fold...

Until it stopped.

One more thing about the 6 days that followed... my incapacitated arms would have their bandages removed and freed from confinement - on the 7th. There was one more encounter beyond that before she was able to put a stop to it. But I hadn't expected any end ever to occur by then. Regardless, for the experience of those days in between, I'd gladly go through the painful removal all over again...

The morning that followed the deflowering of both myself, and any sort of flimsy incestual barrier we'd maintained to that point, I woke to find my mother lying next to me.

It seemed she'd been doing that type of thing more and more often as these days moved forward. I'd find her in my room in some manner, when I'd open my eyes to a new day... or the lingering late night. She would be there.

But this was different.

Normally she's not laying there fingering herself; watching her movements cause my morning erection to wag and tug at the helpless sheet of fabric between us. Normally she waits for some sort of agreement to take place before we allow direct pleasure to take precedence. But that progression was past.

She was beneath the sheet over top of us, legs askew (though not in direct contact with my own), her hands no doubt down between her thighs, stifling a continual moan of pained desire. I watched her for a few moments before she recognized I was awake.

Once she did I was greeted with a little-girl chew on her bottom lip and a guilty apology.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

One of her hands came up from the pleasure center to effectively add a finger to her innocent sinning. The aroma was obvious. As was the wet results of her efforts below. She toyed with the tacky strings of pleasure for a moment, smiling, waiting for a response from me other than my eyes.

"Have you been there all night?" I asked harmlessly.

"No. I was over there..." she point to the corner of the room, dangling residual sex off her finger, "on the floor for most of it."

"Why over there?" I laughed.

"Cuz I was fucking myself all night and I didn't want to disturb you."

"You're kidding?!" How could that be possible after what we'd spent the day doing? My god!

An honest frown took over her face. "Don't make fun of me. I'm serious... It was very painful but I left you alone."

I'd become awake enough now to notice that her aroma wasn't just present beside me. The entire room was thick with it. We'd momentarily opened the windows following the banshee sex her, myself, and her best friend Jackie engaged in the day before -- but apparently she'd been at it long enough to overwhelm any formerly fresh air.

She could tell I was smelling it.

"And please don't tease me about my personal smell either."

That was not an issue for me. "Trust me. I like the smell. You can paint the walls with it if you'd like."

"Oh. Good."

Her manner was unusually docile and quiet. Unafraid to expose her actions at all but most definitely subservient about it.

I noticed she had a youthful looking tube top on -- pink and yellow stripes that ran horizontal. It wasn't much to cover her properly. In fact, it may not have been worn since before she got the boob job.

"Did you go running in that?" I asked.

"No... I've been in here since well before morning, I told you."

"But you dressed?"

She smiled and let her pinky hang on in her mouth. "Sort of..."

I guess she'd been waiting for me to ask that. Her response was soon followed by a slow reveal of her body as the sheet came down. Initially it appeared maybe she only had the tube-top on but as things moved further forward she pulled her knees up and revealed matching, pink-striped, cotton sock-stockings that claimed her legs all the way to mid thigh (the edges were frayed and aged there, perhaps from incessant tugging). Other than that she wore nothing below but bare pussy.

More important than the reveal of her uncensored outfit was that the bed was completely soaked. And I mean SOAKED! Pretty much a puddle beneath her.

"I made my own mess..." she cautiously whispered, while her limbs quietly squirmed around. "Sorry."

"Naughty girl," I offered her, pleasantly.

"I know." she agreed.

And then I noticed a THIRD more important thing. There was a pretty thick and intimidating black dildo protruding from between her thighs, mostly stuffed under her cheeks (it wasn't inside her, it was underneath). She allowed her legs to butterfly outward until she was sure I could see it and then admit, "I was having a difficult time waiting for you."

And that had to be true because the very last thing I noticed was her pussy was a red colored raw. And I mean unquestionably so. Her usual color of diminished pink had gone crimson overnight.

She must have read my anguished face in witnessing that. "I told you it was painful."

I was aghast. "Mom! What were you doing?"

But she wasn't much alarmed, nor apologetic. There was a calm about her. It wasn't 'relaxed', she was clearly full of desire, but apparently all that bruising had put her into some sort of ethereal state of perpetual patience... She was crushing on compulsion, though maybe confident enough she'll ultimately attain her desire to accept the eternal waiting.

"Pl... punishing myself." She had thought to say 'pleasure' but she changed her mind to something perhaps more accurate.

"Why?!" I threw the sheet aside myself to move in for a closer look. There must be something I can do.

"For being an insatiable slut... and fucking my very own son." In moving aside the sheet I'd revealed my morning erection, which she recognized instantly and slowly moved a hand to it.

"What? No!"

"Yes..." Her motion on me didn't seem to be against what she had done the day before though. Her hand was slowly warming to my cock with the utmost in assured affection.

"Are you... upset with yourself?" Once again, here's me, confused.

Again, her hand was assuring me everything's fine. Milking me like a baby. Until she was able to grip me firm and squeeze up some of my internal fluid on her fingers. She took that to her mouth and sucked on them.

"Not anymore," she timidly assured me.

Her pussy looked to be in so much pain. I wanted badly to do anything I could to cure it. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I worked it out over night. I'm fine with it." Her hand went back to my cock. "Can you do something for me though?"

"Of course! What do you need?"

I should have known without asking.

"Can you kiss it and make it all better?"

"Yes, yes! I would love to do that." I quickly rustled around to find a position to achieve success with that honor (given my still limited appendage situation).

"That would be nice. But you need to calm down first." She wasn't initially willing to let go of my impatiently stiff dick.

So I stopped rustling about and tried to calm down. She's going to want this done carefully, not urgently. I need to find her mood and warm up to that. My mindset for this isn't right just yet. Meanwhile, she tried to show me just the kind of sensible approach she would like by her movements - both of her own limbs and that of her hand delicately fondling my balls and shaft.

Again I had to take notice of that thick black dildo (not a vibrator) pressed under her sweet ample cheeks. Out of curiosity, I asked, "Any particular reason you chose a black one?"

She smiled. "Yes... but it's not what you think." She tugged me a bit closer with her grip on my cock, perhaps thinking I was matching her mood more agreeably. "I've never been with a black guy. To be honest I'm not sure I'd like to but... the color makes it feel more... dangerous. Whenever I can't trust myself to stay away from sex... I've used this to convince me that I can." By then she'd removed it. Dropped it to the other side of her thigh and pushed it away. "And by the time I'm done with it... I do."

But that would mean... I'm so fucking confused.

"Will you kiss me there, tenderly, while I tell you about last night?" She made sure I wasn't. She wants me to eat the pussy, cautiously and tenderly. Don't give a damn about anything else.

I lay on my side with my left arm out under her opposite thigh, initially kissing my way up from the knee closest to me. My most important feature remained within her grasp that way, as clearly she had no interest in letting go of it.

"Oh that's nice, Robbie. That's very sweet of you."

Hurray!! Wait, okay, stay calm...

"Yes, take your time."

And I did. As she brought me up to speed on her thoughts overnight.

"First of all I want you to know that yesterday was fantastic... fucking you... but I spent the early part of the night awake, rolling around in my bed, thinking, 'I've just had sex with my son. What have I done?' But with every admission of guilt... I couldn't stop pleasuring myself while I thought about it all. Everything that happened... or hadn't yet."

My right thumb came into contact with the hood of her genitals, but she begged that right off -- sharply stiffening before urging me, "Don't touch it, honey. I'm much too sore. Just kisses right now."

So I supplied them. Pressing daisies around her little fur-patch. (Though sometimes, I lightly chewed at the hairs there also. Just hair, not skin - I don't know why.)

"Oh, that's nice. I feel much better already..." Her hand on my cock began to confirm that. "I love the security of holding your cock in my hand."

"I know," I told her simply. And she liked that. I could tell by the giggle between her legs.

"Anyway... after a while my fingers weren't enough. Since I stopped messing around with the real thing I've been using toys a lot, but... they're not always as necessary... as they were last night. I started small cuz I was already sore from you..."

"I'm sorry," I said, and put a careful quiet kiss above the tip of her hood. There's a tiny spot just between her sex and her hair there.

"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong... Well, except for that taunting thing about getting me pregnant. Don't let me convince you otherwise, I do NOT want you doing that. Don't ever erupt in me... completely."

I chuckled a bit.

"I'm serious, Robbie, don't ever."

And she did sound very serious. I apologized verbally and physically again.

"That's much better..." And as is her consistency she said so agreeably to my cock as well. "Anyway, I kept upgrading in size. The way you felt so full in me... the toys weren't enough. Eventually I settled on the black one cuz that's my go to toy for safety in the past."

She feels safest with an intimidating black dildo bashing into her gash... got it. Whatever.

"But that wasn't doing enough for me either. I was having all sorts of visions of things past... and present... and fantasies of the future. Things that I've tried not to think about for ages."

And I knew her vulnerabilities require assurance so I moved a bit lower and just softly blew hot air on her sensitive parts. That got a soft moan from her before she continued.

"Until enough hours had gone by that I thought you might be... you know... stiff again in your sleep. The last couple nights I've been in here at 3am, 4am, it's usually awake by then." She took a moment there to appreciate the fact she had it in her hand. No need to wait for it any longer. "I thought maybe if I just came inside and watched you for a while... I'd feel safer."

Which meant to me it might be safe to plant a kiss at the split of her lips. So I did. And I could tell from their whispered response to me that I did well.

"Yes, Robbie..." As well as hers. "So I stood at the base of your bed for a while, to look at your pyramid... your tent... But all it did was taunt me, like it usually does. Carry on a conversation with my frustrated pussy... I'd brought the stop-cock toy in with me and started using it on myself while still standing up. But after a while I realized what the problem was... It was too soft. It just wasn't stiff enough to satisfy me anymore."

And that seemed to mean I could get more deliberate? My tongue might be okay? Having blown on her a few times and measured that with kisses, maybe it might be okay to let my tongue slip out and slowly lick up the length of her.

"Oh yes, Robbie... you're listening to it..." Her free hand went to my hair and combed through it. Which ought to mean more pressing is possible...

It did. Not much more deliberate than her feather touch in my hair. "Oh yes, that's right..." I stayed with that for a while. Cautiously meandering along her slit but avoiding her clit.

Feeling confident with me now, she continued, "Eventually I put a finger in my butthole cuz that normally helps... But it didn't, so I used two... both my middle fingers..." She was beginning to pant now. "Oh, baby, you can kiss me now deeper inside. You're doing so well..."

I did as she affirmed and allowed my tongue to lightly press her lips apart, and taste her inside, as if she were holding a ripe peach above my lips and letting it drip it's juices down to my tongue.

"I was fucking myself with the soft cock and finger banging my ass for long enough to know I couldn't keep standing there forever... so I sat on the floor instead and continued." She began to get more vigorous with the real deal in her hand. Jerking at me now. "Then I thought if the toy went in my ass instead that might be overwhelming enough for me to calm down..."

Her hips began to control the motions of my mouth and show me where it was safe to continue. I just followed her lead and made sure I gave calm but assured response to wherever she asked for it.

"But it wasn't. It wasn't enough. In fact, your cock told me to stop that cuz you hadn't been there yet... Oh my gawd... that's it, baby... So I just sat on my ass and fucked myself until the sun came up..." She was getting really breathy now. "Stiffen your tongue into a point, honey... yeah, like that..."

Once I'd done that her hips began to move like I would, pushing at and off me hard enough for my tongue to dart in her hole and my lips to melt within hers. In addition to that, she rode my face a bit, lifting her hips. And a few times (I'm a little embarrassed) my tongue ended up near - if not between - the cheeks of her ass, and ultimately (ok, I admit it) I tasted her rosebud. I'm relieved to say it didn't taste much different than the rest of her skin (except for her pussy, which tastes like sugar, and her nipples that suck like maple syrup). She loved it and that's all that really matters.

"Oh yes!..." Her commentary went into the usual onslaught of effort when she's closing in on a cum that she's become near exhausted in chasing. "Once the light pushed through the curtains I had a better visual on your cock beneath the sheet and I really went at myself, fucking my biggest eight-inch rubber dong that was two-inches too short now and not nearly as stiff as you to satisfy me at all. I was going to scream from frustration so I stuffed one of your socks in my mouth cuz I was still trying to fight off the idea of having sex with my son and I didn't want you to see me like that!"

Her jerking on me was now uncomfortably incessant as if she were literally attempting to tear me towards her by the skin of my shaft -- which I wouldn't allow cuz I wanted to finish on HER!

"I was hurting so bad for so long and I just couldn't stop the craving! But I didn't want to wake you, just cuz I'm being an insatiable little size-slut, you need your rest -- particularly after yesterday and... I just shoved myself all full of guilty pleasure instead..." Her hips were now full-fledged fucking my face. "But then something beautiful happened, oh baby, please come closer..." I refused. She was moments from cumming all over my lips and that was top priority for me. "Oh soon, so soon... I wasn't even on the bed but your cock began to jerk around under the sheet by itself. It was THROBBing! You were flat on your back and it did it all it's own, barking at me to get over there! So I did and the sheet flew off -- I don't know if I did that or it did -- and your big fat cock-crown was torquing and oozing from the eye and I knew you were going to suddenly blow, just like I wanted so desperately to!"

By then she had her fist in my hair and there was no escape for my face.

"So I swallowed my mouth around you and made sure to not waste an ounce, and... ROBBIE, suck on my clit now, softly!" As if I had a choice she positioned me there to do so, but I did make sure to suck it like she said so, like flesh that wants to remain there and not a slurpy at the bottom of a straw. "I sucked on your cock in your sleep and it fed me like everything unspoken was understood and I want so much more of it beginning to-DAY!!!"

I barely held on while she channeled an entire night's frustration into my warm, happy-to-help-her, face. The roll off from that took quite a few turns as she fumbled around -- kicking her legs out as if they were crutches, mixed in with random spikes of unknown destination. Her grip on my cock never let go, and that hurt a bit (though certainly not as much as she'd experienced during the course of the last unknown hours). The energy and relief I felt blasting off her was palpable. I could taste it evaporate all around us. I really felt what it must be like to be feminine, like, I suddenly understood it all better. That frightened vulnerability, frustrated release, and cautious resolve into calm.

Finally she came down from there far enough to speak again to mortals and recognize the blood she'd cut off in my shaft. "Baby, I'm sorry -- did I hurt you?"

Right? That's her first concern? Didn't I just listen to an episode of hours and hours that may have killed a lesser woman? Her first concern is she may have damaged her son's equipment while temporarily engaged in a screaming orgasm that did nothing but please me to be able to supply.

"Mom. It doesn't hurt that bad. You oughta learn to be less generous sometimes."

"Oh no I won't. Cuz after that discussion with your cock last night? I've come to terms with it. I laid here in your bed and I spoke to it. Casually playing with myself for the rest of the morning... as you can see... Knowing that I'd fucked my son the day before, just sucked him off in his sleep -- and I know that I want more." Her hand lovingly began to caress the bulb of my cock and appreciate the liquid response that it had for her. "My pussy is way past sore. We can't do anything more with that today. But I have other options."