ThRobbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," a sharp intake of breath.

"But I did it anyway, didn't I? I had to burst my love upon you. Not on the couch. On you. Where it was meant to go."

"Oh!" her finger no longer appeared to just be at the entry, she'd sunk in a knuckle and might be inside herself.

"I made that choice, not you. I did that."

"Yes. You did," she huffed out.

"You told me not to do that even though you wanted that more than anything. You didn't want to 'Let' that happen, but I did what I wanted to instead and creamed an inspired load of pleasure all over my mother. Didn't I?"

"Yes, you did!"

Her hips were getting involved now and while she was still very careful (which I made sure to observe) she had a double knuckle fingering going on down there. That had to be internal.

"And then you tortured me for a day or so because you didn't seam interested in sucking it out of me, direct from the source, anymore." My cock was groaning and often releasing incomplete desire from within, marking the floor where she could not know.

"But I didn't want to do that. I needed you in my mouth so bad!" Her neck extended without a known direction, struggling with the concept of indecision.

"Spit on your fingers and pinch at your titties. Both nipples. I want you to twist on them and pull at them. Until it hurts. Like it hurt me when you put your lust away."

"Robbie," she whined in apology. But her finger came out of her pussy and I watched it groan in frustration. She may have been moments from cumming. But she did precisely as I told her and spat on her hands in a hurry, much more than necessary -- and tore at her tits with criminal intent. Her lips dangled spit off her chin and splashed at her murderous chest.

"But you didn't do what I wanted," I calmly scolded her. "You made me wait instead. Rather than do what you naturally yearned for, I had to suffer."

"I'm SO sorry! I was trying not to do the wrong thing, and I..." She was clawing at the flesh of her tits as much as twist at the points of them.

'Does your hurt pussy feel ignored now?" I asked her, skipping her apology.

"Yes it does, very much... But I'll leave it alone, like... the way I'd done to you. I'll ignore what it wants."

That appeared to be a very difficult idea for her to maintain, as it was noticeably squirming and sucking away at the air. Pleading with me not to deny her the right to - at the very least - pet and protect it some more.

Again, my intentions where unpredictable. "Why would you do that?" I asked her, like a simpleton.

"What?"

"Why would you ignore what it wants?"

"Because, I... I shouldn't... I shouldn't ignore it?"

"You'd like to make it feel like I did for a day?"

"No, I don't want that at all!"

"Then why would you not listen to it? Do what it asks of you. Do you think what you did to me was right?"

"No! I mean, I thought... I don't know!" She was thinking of crying.

"It wasn't right. It hurt me very deeply. I'd rather you not do that ever again."

"I won't, I promise. I won't. I swear it, I won't!" I'd never seen her smash her breasts quite like that before. And there's been several times by now that she'd used them to work herself through painfully sexual resistance. Several times. But this was the most severe. She would clutch all of her flesh and squeeeeeeeeeeze it forth from behind the nipple in a manner that you might think would burst her nipples right off of her at times. Often she would do that just short of her areola several times and then allow a full result that would include her pinching behind the tips, very hard, before pulling her forefinger and thumb off of there in a slow snapping motion. I could not be sure my eyes were working correctly but I was almost certain I saw tiny beads of cream-colored fluid press out of the sides of her nipple tips. Tiny amounts that would spark off her and dissipate in the air when she'd snap her fingers off. (The floor had already been littered with my own product. Though I couldn't be sure that was only me either. Was she... producing milk?!)

"I'll do whatever you want me to!" she cried.

"And what if that isn't really what I want?"

"What? What do you want, what do you want?!"

"I want you to want it like I want it. Because you do -- not because I want you to. I want you to LET yourself want it. Just as much as I do."

She was tortured. "Oh Robbie you don't have any idea, I'm wanting it much more than YOU!"

I'm glad she had cotton over her eyes. Or I may have had to stop where I was going with this if I saw them, which would have ruined the point of beginning. But if you haven't noticed it yet, we're kicking doors down. This last one that needed to fall today? Regrettable actions. Gotta pummel that one 'till it's gone. (I'd heard her loud and clear this morning.)

"I really think you should accept and appreciate your pussy some more. I don't think it's all that happy about your neglect right now."

"Yes, Robbie. I will. And I won't let it hurt me. It feels very nice. Thank you for... I mean. I'd very much like to comfort it. So I will."

She understood me.

"Remember Eliza..."

"Eliza Dushku," she cried out painfully. "She's so beautiful!"

"She is," I agreed. "But not beautiful enough. Not as attractive as some teacher you made up out of nowhere. I much preferred her."

"You did?"

How could she not already be completely sure of that?!

"Yes. Mostly because it wasn't some teacher at all. It was you."

"But... Yes, it was."

All of the painfully concerned breast mashing had calmed. That same movement continued but now in a manner that was clearly pleasurable, and extremely erotic, as opposed to pained punishment. The plucking of her nipples continued. Not as if I were watching... only as if they had a particular way they might like to be plucked. She was giving her body what it asked for. For herself, not me.

"Do you remember how you finally fucked my cock with your tits?"

I timed it perfectly. Her fingers were just behind a nipples when I said the word 'tits'. She nearly came from the pinch, sucking her pussy finger up inside her and holding it there while determining if that had happened or not.

My cock was getting very impatient.

"Yes... did you like that as much as I did?"

Very, very impatient. Dripping with impatience.

"More," I confirmed.

She bit at her lower lip and remained silent while massaging her singular breast in memory, as if she were just now witnessing that past event happen for the very first time.

"Remember when you patiently reached for the empty glass, expecting I might cum soon, and..."

"My dripping wet cotton-clad pussy rubbed across the entire length of your giant cock and you blew a sudden reaction all over me! YES! I remember!"

Clearly her pussy still ached, but she fought it off and squeezed her hips down into her finger. The nipple manipulation got very urgent and repetitive, short area concentration of intense tweaking. Her mouth remained open after she yelled the words out and her tongue continually slapped down her chin, almost wagging, perhaps expecting me to but if not wanting to be fully prepared in case I was interested in 'blowing a sudden reaction all over her' again.

My cock was pretty interested in that. I'm sure I could have willed it to happen if I wanted to. But I didn't. Not yet.

"Remember how you stuffed your panties in your mouth so you wouldn't miss an ounce of me and then begged me for more of it? Remember how it spilled all over the floor when you later sucked me off and your throat couldn't keep it all, and you soaked it up with anything possible so it wouldn't go to waste?"

"Yes, Robbie, yes Robbie, yes. I remember and I understand. I'm not gonna lie and pretend anymore. This is Mommy talking now, Mommy. I'm a cum-slut, I want it. I love it so much. No more down the drain. Wherever else you want it instead. I'll go suck it out of the drain right now if you think I should."

Yikes! I had a much less gutteral idea than that.

"That won't be necessary... Kneel."

She was down there and done that, knees together, hands in her lap, back up straight - almost faster than I could get out of the way. Her mouth popped open and held oval. As if I'd trained her to do that a hundred times.

"Put your hand out on the floor in front of you."

She hadn't expected that to be the next request (or action). But she quickly adapted and did so. With both hands. Her head just narrowly missed bouncing my cock off it on the way forward.

There was more than enough below me where I'd been squeezing out my interest and affection for her. It was all over the floor. Liberally. (Nothing like that day downstairs but still -- plenty enough for her to be excited about.)

"Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! It's you. It's you!"

Her hands went to slapping at my spotting on the ground and painting up her body with it. I loved the way it made her nipples shine and scream for attention. But I was surprised she had only thought to coat herself with it. Wouldn't she much prefer a taste?

"Wouldn't you like to lick it?"

She stopped moving. "Yes, yes, I would but..."

"But what?"

"I don't want you to think..." Then without requiring a response or clarification she realized she's not supposed to worry about what I think.

I had expected her to start cleaning her fingers. But she went well past that. Replaced her hands with her head and began to lick it all up, directly off the floor. I watched her, amazed at how erotic that appeared to me. It didn't in any way debase her in my eyes. How could it? She's only just that motivated about accepting my offering. It simply doesn't matter where it's gone. Just as she's said (and proven), many times. I have to admit, my masculinity very much appreciated the vision of her, at my feet, breasts scraping across the wood floor, ass perched up high behind her, earnestly licking my preparation up from between my toes.

"My god... I think that's insatiably sexy." My commitment to remain commanding faltered for a moment.

She continued her manner of earnest regard and had me moped up entirely before she stopped.

"I am insatiable, I am. You have no idea how much. I'll show you though, I'll show you. Cuz I want to. Cuz *I* want to!"

We're on the same page, Mom. I think I've done enough. I'd really like to reward you now. "That's good. That's what I need to know," I confirmed.

"Robbie... have I been good? Have I been a good girl? Cuz if I have, I'd like nothing more than to feel you fuck my face and rewarded me with the real thing."

Hmm, time to implement the final idea that will release her from the shackles of expectations and any sense of propriety. Punish regret.

"You've been a bad girl, actually. A very bad girl. The bestest bad girl ever. I'm so impressed with how bad you are that I don't want you doing any more 'trying' just now, okay? I just want to fuck your face. All by myself. I just think it's so deliciously naughty, and so very pretty. And I'd just like to watch myself fuck it. Until my balls decide they'd like to burst. And reward us both... Is that something you might like also?"

"Yes," instant. "Yes, very much. Whenever you're ready."

"Well I'm ready now."

So I stepped forward.

It was in her mouth in a way she hadn't expected at all. Wasn't I going to go on teasing her? Waft it around her head for a while or something predictable like that? No. Maybe I'd do that after I'd pleased myself some. I was much too horny to wait any longer.

It pushed past her lips intent enough for her to handle it properly following her initial shock. Certainly not the cleanest entry, but I wasn't worried about that. I didn't give her much time to adapt either. After pushing her cheek aside and moving my hips back I was much more interested in distance down her throat than she would ever expect that soon (even though she's a pro). She made very uncomfortable noises initially. But after a few times with removal and entry she fit me in there the way she knows how.

"Sorry... your face just makes me so fucking horny. I hope I didn't hurt you too bad." But I didn't say it with all that much concern. I wasn't doing her cruel, as Jackie would put it, I was just being a little irresponsible about it and enjoying that fact. That's precisely what I was trying to tell her. I was confident she'd appreciate my irresponsible intent; that being 'irresponsible', is allowed!

And she did.

Too much. She thought to get her hands involved. And not only that...

"Mom, stop sucking. Hands behind your back and stop with the sucking."

Her hands showed me they didn't understand that at all. They interrupted themselves on the way back several times. As if to say, 'We know where we're supposed to go but... stop sucking is not something that makes any sense. Maybe we didn't hear any of it right.'

"You heard me correctly. No sucking. Just relax."

It took her some time to understand that about her mouth. Her hands did clutch tightly behind her well before her mouth knew how to relax and just let me push myself around in there. And that wasn't because it was too uncomfortable. It's because she didn't know how to not do anything. She didn't know how to not participate. (Which just happens to be the most bitchin' thing about her but, stay with me on this and it will all make sense. I didn't really know where I was going with it all for certain either, until later that day when the results proved magnificent.)

Eventually she'd found a completely passive state. And I was able to slowly muscle into her face without any restriction whatsoever. Any concern in there relaxed completely and she was perfect for some nice long strokes, I could really feel the relaxed state of her throat accepting me like a vagina. After some of that I altered the depth to often be only just a few inches. I'd slow things to a crawl as I chose less and less penetration. Until I'd just remove myself completely and roam around the exterior of her face. That was really sexy, using all of her like that. Why treat oral sex as if it's just an alternate to a pussyhole, right? Is that all you concentrate on when you're fucking? There's an entire body around that vortex. So I treat her face just like that. Using all of it.

She made adjustments throughout to smartly time her breathing off my somewhat irregular pushing. Almost to the point where she didn't seem to require breathing much at all. When I'd remove myself she'd be doing that quietly but the flesh of her face held passive enough to remain plaint and tender. She was really in tune with my cock. Letting it breathefor her, I guess. Her rosy thick lips were of special interest to me. I really enjoyed watching my cock casually push them aside when it felt like going back in her mouth.

Before long we were making quite a mess of her. I guess the one thing not relaxed about her was the preponderance of mucus she was producing. But she let that kinda slosh off wherever it chose to on it's own. Didn't allow that to bother her either.

At one point, as if it weren't obvious, she did feel the need to qualify something.

"I love having my face fucked."

That's all she felt like saying, in English.

All of this was making me especially horny, accelerating my base male function and masculine urges. My dick had become erect as granite and I was a little surprised to note that a calm yet consistent and insistent approach like this would result in it truly tensing up all over. I mean, I'm fucking her mouth and throat, wouldn't it want to remain forgivable? Guess not. The only thing even close to at all pliant about it was the fat knob at the end. Everything behind that was brilliantly lit like a Christmas tree. Maybe that's how fat Santa gets down all those chimneys. It was a physical marvel how the curvature of her throat could continue to fit around my steel-stiff pole like that. Maybe it's cuz she thought it was a gift.

In any case, I was feeling some intensity that must express itself in an even less considerate and more accelerated manner. So I kinda started stabbing at her. See how that might work out.

Well, not kinda...

glick... glicka... glurg...

"That's very good, mother," I congratulate her.

It appeared she could handle things just fine. So I persist.

"Do you remember sucking my cum right out of Jackie's ass after I gave her my prize, and then having her lick it all out of your spectacular ass as well?"

No response for a moment, but she just couldn't help herself. "Gllllrmmmnphhh..."

"Yeah... Do you know how fucking hot and sexy I thought that was? That you value my sordid reward so much as to DO something like that?"

She was having just a little extra trouble breathing.

"Did you know that I'd like that for certain?" I thought I maybe oughta afford her a rest for a sec, so I pulled myself out of her mouth and let a whole mess of saliva splat off her chest onto the floor. "You can answer if you want to."

Oddly, it looked like all she wanted was for me to put my cock back in her mouth as if it had become an oxygen tank and much preferable to the air itself. Maybe she didn't want to answer that question? Well okay...

But she spoke before I pushed it back in there so I stopped.

"I wasn't... wasn't sure..." And then laid her tongue out. It wasn't torture. She wanted it back. 'Robbie is telling me something and I want to listen. Put it back in my mouth so you can keep talking and I'll remain quiet.'

Of course I gave her back what she wanted. A little more throat this time. It felt like she wanted that. More throat might help me free her of unwanted burden.

glick... glicka... glurg... glormph...

"You couldn't be sure but you did it anyway cuz you felt compelled to. It's interesting how each time you do that... what your body compels you to... as opposed to when your mind gets in the way... it ends up being exactly what I'd hoped for."

Her chest was rising and falling in a very rhythmic pattern of relaxation now.

"That's interesting, isn't it? I mean, that doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. I guess logic would dictate... you should probably listen to what your body wants more often. And just go with it. Ya know?"

She couldn't help but nod her head a couple times while I was casually ruddering around. I guess that was okay, it was a body movement and maybe not intentional effort on my cock. In fact, I'd just told her to listen to her body so I thought it best I not be too confusing.

But I pulled it back out. Cuz I liked the control.

This time she was hardly interested in oxygen at all and just began smacking her lips together, tongue wagging, sucking down saliva in an attempt to pull me inward. But she did not move her head forward. She thought to stay still (guess that's what her body wanted. Not a bad choice). She didn't even so much as tilt her head up, kept her mouth perfectly in line with my formerly invasive cock.

My gooey fuck-flesh just swung around for a bit, mostly sturdy, passing by her lips - less than inches from impact. (It wasn't very happy I stopped. That's for sure.)

"Remember how you stood outside the door and watched me fuck your friend Jackie? I guess because you thought that was better for me than to have it be you?"

She was working really hard in reverse now. Trying desperately not to whine. Her hands were having a lot of trouble staying put behind her. And while her head did remain still, the sucking of external fluids was far more effort to gather me back than the rest of her allowed. She's a fighter, eh.

"That wasn't such a good idea, was it?"

She shook her head vigorously left to right.

"It was a much better choice when you DID come in. That felt much better, didn't it?"

She shook her head up and down. Very certain, studious school-girl.