ThRobbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited a moment. Until she was jussssssssssssst about to give up on holding the whining back and probably everything else, opened her mouth to say something...

I gave her the cock back instead.

"I agree."

She was SO happy to have me back she forgot to stop sucking again. So I got a little more forceful and vigorous with her, quacking into her throat, sharply...

glick, glack, glug... glicka

"Does that feel better, Mom?" I'm serious, I was actually trying to help her out here. "No more carrying guilt around. No more rejecting. And no more regrets. That's not allowed in this house anymore."

glick, glack, glug, glicka... glick, glack, glug...

Then I took it away again.

"Do we understand each other?"

This time she was nearly bereft of any patience. The whining was immediately audible. Stomping with the knees. Titties tapping up and down (swinging saliva everywhere). Frowny face. It appeared she almost thought about ripping the tank top off her face (and ya know, if she had I woulda been fine with that).

"Say..."

"YES!"

And then her hands did let go from behind her. One got as high as her breast-line before she stopped and threw it back. But her mouth was open in such a way when she did it, you know what I think she was going to do? Fucking point in there like she had when we started it all. Like a little bird or something, 'Kaw, kaw, feed me!' Isn't that funny? I'm pretty sure that's what she thought to do. Anyway, she stopped herself.

I wasn't about to decline her anyway.

Shhhhhhhhowwwwwwmmmmph

"You've been a very bad girl. And there are consequences for that."

But I did need to toy with her just a tiny bit more. Cuz I am kind of a bastard.

"Like this..."

Take away. Followed by high-pitch whine, considering screaming.

"And this..."

Put back. Followed by excessive garbling and many other unintelligible sounds of desperate relief (um, in addition to pleasurable sounds of struggle. Almost forgot about that.)

"This..."

Take away.

"Or this."

Give back.

I could tell she was about to get miffed. Or past it.

"But I think I've made my point. I'll choose for you this time..."

So then I just went at her. Literally fucking her face like I was jacking myself off with my hand. I didn't want her saying anything (and trust me, for this event -- she didn't want to say anything anymore either). All I wanted to hear was breathing through her nose and...

glicka, glacka, glug, glormph... glicka, glackick, glurg, glormph

Which you wouldn't think a very sexy sound but given the willingness from her that's required to cause it -- definitely did heighten erotic interest for me (I dunno, maybe I'm just a dirty pervert who likes nasty sounds. All I know is I like it, so if she does also? Why apologize?)

glicka, glacka, glug, glormph... glicka, glackick, glurg, glormph

Truth be told, I heard her saying all sorts of things via that quacking response.

'Keep doing that to me as many times as you need until you're finally willing to give me what I'm putting up with all of it for. Wait... do it more times than that, cuz I kind of like the feeling also. And don't ask me why, just keep doing it.'

glicka, glacka, glug, glormph... glicka, glackick, glurg, glormph

'Don't afford me any decisions to make, do all of that for me instead. I just want to exist as the most base element ever. Take all thought away from me.'

glicka, glacka, glug, glormph... glicka, glackick, glurg, glormph

'Continual repetition. Put me into a state of powerless meditation. An element of use, and no other function.'

glicka, glacka, glug, glormph... glicka, glackick, glurg, glormph

'I exist only for this. I'm so relieved to not have to consider anything other than more of it. Don't stop or I'll panic.'

I like to think of this sort of thing as a test and exchange of Will... Will that requires great effort. And not just some lazy seance designed to limit one as less important than the other. Cuz that's a concept I really don't dig much. (And don't go getting all self-righteous on me. You're on Chapter 7 of some extremism story about a Son with a giant and endlessly erect prick - who's incestually fucking his built to thrill, voraciously pornographic-tongued Mother. You've read this far cuz you're disgusted by it all? Well good luck being you then. I'm gonna keep makin' Mommy quack like a duck right now, okay? We're fine with it.)

glicka, glacka, glug, glormph... glicka, glackick, glurg, glormph

Anyways, she did the best she could but she's not exactly the type who can stand just being sidelined the entire time. It's not satisfying for her to not be involved all that much. Just allowing the blindfold in the first place was sacrifice enough (and we never did it again after that. Things went in a pretty opposite direction, as far as 'allowance' goes after this. All she did was enhance participation after experiencing it. She learned with full certainty that's what she preferred. As did I.)

So even though she held to the rules and didn't speak, nor pull her hands away from behind her? She got noisier and noisier, moaning, groaning, additions to things beyond 'glick, glack, gluck'.

Until I could tell she was simply exhausted. I might be willing to give her what she wants the most by now.

"You ready?" I asked her.

For a second she thought to just gurgle out a reply, but then changed her mind and began shaking her throat back and forth with me pretty deep in there. And that wasn't a No, it was a definite Yes.

I was going to glick, glack, gluck her for just a moment more but she took over completely. Enough with the waiting!

The blindfold came off her head, via her own hands, and she expertly (I don't even know how) wrung it down and around my cock at the base, tied it off in a twist -- and then went to bobbing her head up and down on me at a frantic pace.

This was a 'cum for me right this instant' approach but the homemade cock-ring she'd suddenly created threatened to challenge that, particular the tension she had on it, pulling me in and out of her throat. Thankfully I was erect like a brick and it didn't feel damaging at all.

At this rate the sounds she was making were full-throttle sexy and what I thought was perverse prior got obliterated off into baby-talk by comparison. This was MUCH more graphic and really just... suPREMELY slutty. If I was trying to show her that she better stop thinking to apologize about any of that behavior (or what we'd been doing together), she was clearly messaging me that would no longer be of any concern.

Regret ran away in a hurry. Adios!

Throat-fuck-juice was spilling out of her mouth like a river and dressing up her tits like a wedding gown. Her neck went all sorts of different directions and my cock was simply yanked around where SHE felt like going, and not the former. The moaning wasn't submissive in any manner, it was demonstrative and commanding. After 30 seconds or so she let one hand go off the cock-twister (diminishing that squeeze to a tension I might actually be able to blast through), freeing that hand up to pinch at her tits some more and spread all that muck around.

Not long after that she had to talk to me the way she likes.

"Blast a fucking parade of your sperm down upon me. This cumslut has earned her goddamn wicked reward..."

"Fuck yeah she has." I agreed.

"Gimme that taste of euphoria!!" she added, and went back at it with an enthusiasm that echoed her claim.

There was so much slime all over her lips and chin, she'd spit a graphic result of it all over my shaft -- then fist it off me all over her face, or sling it all over her chest. Each time she did that her aqua eyes would look up at me and split with a searing resolve - or focus on my slathered cock instead and dare it to spit in her face.

"You've got less than thirty seconds to paste me with goo... or I'm gonna start hurting it," she suddenly spat out.

Yeah. Um, I'm not into that. So I gave her what she was expecting. My knees began to wobble. "You want it on the tits or in the face?" I managed to ask.

"Neither!" she yelled. And blast back down on me as far as she could go. Which just happens to be all of me.

I was already churning from the balls after being threatened. It was channeling up my tube just as she sucked it back in there. She probably got me millimeters past the choke point the moment I began to spew. Holy christ, I'm literally going to... AM... cumming right down her esophagus.

Expecting that or not she held on, her nostrils spit out air and moisture (nothing beyond that, thankfully). I figured that might last for a burst or two but she managed much longer than that. Three, four... maybe more. Until her body apologetically had to reject her desire and blow her mouth open around me. Sperm and saliva splashed off my balls but I made sure to move forward, knowing she won't wanna miss any.

"Hold your tits up!" I yelled. (Didn't need to, she was on that as I was saying it).

Two rejections from her mouth and she let me pop out of there. Immediately sucking at my remnants instead. Most of it obeyed and rewound in her mouth like your Tivo in reverse. She followed that with her lips until it had reclaimed my cock and sucked me clean.

There was huffing and puffing but none of that was nearly as much interest to her as swallowing up her favorite slut-sauce. (BTW, no cock in 16yrs? No catching cum either. Hadn't been bathed in cum in that long until the first time I did it to her downstairs. So don't disparage her for it, eh. The birth of her sexual awareness began with a drop of it and she has every right to want for more in whatever manner she sees fit. We don't need your judgements here.)

This might sound of greedy self-interest to me but I noticed quite a bit of it sliding off her tit (somehow among all that other mess), and had to warn her.

"Mom! Your nipple!"

Rather than throw a hand there to gather she took it right to her mouth instead. Sucking my cum right off her fabulous and exponentially erotic at the moment tits. She milked her nipple for a while that made me jealous, and then slathered her tongue all around to collect all the rest. Looked up at me once that was done and smiled. "Like that?" Then began with the fingers into the mouth. Suck, suck, suck in a particularly strong manner.

"MmmmmmmmmMMMMMMM!" Eventually she felt close enough to finished to qualify, "I just love my baby boy. He tastes so goddamn good." And then toy with the rest of my stringy remains in a more relaxed, extend the pleasure of receiving manner.

And she didn't just do that for herself, as I'd encouraged her to accept - but mostly for purposes of display. Cuz that's what she likes to do. She likes to show how much she cares. All that I had left to do there was convince her that there's absolutely no need to apologize for any of that. If she's interested in fulfilling herself? Excellent, please do so. I'm sure I'll love the results (and might even be willing to do nothing other than watch). If she's interested in fulfilling me? Spectacular. What a lucky motherfucker I am (no pun intended but, what the hell, I'll take it).

What we had to be certain of is she'd no longer feel the need to sit there and be quiet while punishing herself for sexual desires - as opposed to pleasuring herself for them. Forcing her to confront that... was something she knew I needed to do for her before I knew I needed to do it.

Regardless. We'd done it.

After that all the emotional stuff took a sideline seat. We'd reached an agreement. No more of that. How 'bout we just enjoy this spectacular situation we've found ourselves in instead.

There's one more thing I hadn't quite accomplished yet though...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the rest of the day neither my mom nor myself pulled anything up over our hips. She wore those happy 'I'm just a teenaged tart' knee socks all day long, often noticeably pausing within my vantage point to tug on them and pay particular attention to maintaining a perfectly equal diameter around her high-thigh at the tops of them. Why? So the adjustment process would hold witness for as long as possible, that's why. In addition to that she did pull the tube top back on. Why? So she could play around plenty with that as well. Remind me how heavy her juggs were to carry around. But other than that she wore nothing in between. For hours it was dancing butt cheeks and proud pussy lips. 'Look at me, I'm free!'

Me? I just waltzed around with my swinging dick exposed. By this point in our affair it had found a way (due to extensive usage) to avoid the perpetual erection. I wasn't just a walking stiff. However, it also never diminished its length much. My dangling unit kept heft while it bounced around my legs all day. (I threw a wife-beater on just to spite her though, for hiding her boobs away.)

Again, the point is to say we were walking around basically naked for at least a few hours before it was time to fuck once more. And every minute of that in between had a clear message...

'You haven't fucked my amazing ass yet. When is that gonna take place?'

I was learning to enjoy that part some. Anticipation. The in-between. There was no reason to fear results of that any longer. We were now comfortable about... commitment. And there was something about watching her walk around that way, knowing (and showing) that I could own her at any moment I chose to. I found that really appealing. That I could appreciate her without having to leap upon every moment that might afford me something that would otherwise disappear. It wouldn't. It would remain there. Available. That was soothing. I liked it.

Also, The Cock didn't talk to me anymore like it used to. That wasn't necessary any longer. They were in constant conversation with each other though -- my private parts and hers. Any arrangements, obligations, or expectations were unspoken and all up to them now. Mom and me were just doing what we were told to and when. Like Adam and Eve. A simple task, just fuck each other often enough to perhaps provide an entire human race. We were all properly in tune with that concept and, as days moved forward, acted upon it.

So, when Mom went into the wash and dry room, after the buzzer went off on the washer -- to put that stuff down in the dryer. And I followed her in there from far away (close enough for her to know I was watching but far enough away to pretend that she didn't). It soon became clear that was the bell we were waiting on.

Brief outline of the washroom: Very small, square room. They are 2 separate units -- top loader washer and bottom/front loader dryer. Rather than plant them side by side, she has them kitty corner to each other, with an empty space in the corner between them for a table and all the bullshit that goes with it. This means we get a poetic profile shot of her leaning over the washer when collecting stuff -- and a backside shot that will kill anyone wearing a pacemaker when she bends over to stuff those clothes in the dryer. (Or maybe cause a stroke to anyone over 40 if, for little to no reason at all, she gets down on her knees to arrange things in the depths of the dryer.)

Don't forget one other crucial piece of information... all she has on are knee-socks and an undersized tube-top. Got it?

So I'm standing there for a moment watching her maneuver between the two. It's a week's worth of wash so there's quite a bit of back and forth. And she knows I'm playing quiet voyeur so sometimes it's just an item or two instead of anything like a reasonable handful.

If they're panties? They come out one by one. "Oh, these are so cute. I should wear these for Robbie sometime."

Lingerie? A little bit longer lingering with that since you can hold it up to your chest for a sec and make sure you haven't forgot what it looks like (there's a mirror in there above the washer). "Gawd, I bet he'd LOVE to fuck me with THIS on! Hope I don't forget about that."

After a while tits like hers are bound to pop free of a tube top, or at least one of them will. The nipple will work really hard to increase its tactile properties before that happens. But it's hopeless. Once it loses that battle it will spark out of there with a gasp and then realize it's under witness and make sure to remain as pretty as possible. And since you're busy with chores, and no one's there to see you? You'll probably just leave it out like that after a few failed attempts to keep it under wraps.

But the most important thing to recognize, if you're a Mom with an ass like mine? And it's been way too long to keep waiting for your naked buttocks to get fucked? You should probably waddle it back and forth, use your tippy toes for no reason, switch feet about that occasionally, make sure not only the 'profile' of your back but when being seen -- by a son who you'd never suspect was there -- in the full width of it's glory? Keep it arched. At all times. Make sure you do all that stuff over and over, lots of shifts and poses 'just so'. Until it's been long enough for your wet pussy to glisten like dewy produce in the market, and your unseen son to bridge up a terrific boner of 10" or more. See, if you're Moms, you wanna make sure you can already feel the inevitable fuck coming to you... beFORE you go to your knees, and concave your back like London Bridge is falling down, tilt slightly to the side... and then dog-wag your tail around while you're enjoying a struggling search for non-existent items behind all the other clothes. It must be back there somewhere! Keep looking...

Yeah, if yer My mom that's how it's done.

"Jesus... fucking... christ," I finally complained about all that.

"I keep telling you I'm not in the Bible, Robb..."

"Don't move!" I insisted.

She was situated in such a way... her ass was the horizon and the small of her back was the sun, already sunk unseen behind it (very drastic arch to provide maximum backside protrusion). Her hips flared out to balance the world upon their sturdy axis. The smooth perfection of her pumpkin-sized cheeks were lit up like a sunset. And beneath all that, Venus was within a thick puffy clam, ruddering her way to shore.

Open-fuckin-sesame, man. No wait, don't! Don't open yet! Stay still like a painting cuz I've never ever witnessed this before!

"You like?" she offered. And remained still like I asked her to.

"If you could see what I see right now?" My cock was up and ready, firing on all cylinders. "You'd wanna grow a dick."

"Nope. I like my pink little pussy plenty, thank you... Besides, I love having those things stuck in me. Wherever they might like to go." And then she moved just a little bit. It didn't hurt too bad (may have even helped). She stuck it out at me, even more pronounced. "Are you finally ready to properly appreciate my ass? What's with all the waiting?"

She went back to wagging it a little.

I mentioned, "Well I've been workin' pretty hard the last few days."

"We'll have to whip you into shape then... and me too!"

And then we got a bit of a roll with all the rest of her taunting tail end.

"You ready to do me like dirty laundry? Plant that prick between Mom's pretty ass-cheeks and loot me like a pirate? Rape the last vestments of my self-respect?"

She's so damn gifted.

"Yeah... that sounds like a plan."

I began thinking about how to go about that exactly. While she continued to toy around. Now using a hand to rub and tug - as if she were modeling her derriere for the Price is Right.

"I'm not quite like Jackie, ya know. I won't be quite that rude about it."

"Yeah, I'm sort of counting on that." I agreed.