ThRobbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BUT!" with a shake. "No pun intended... When it comes to pumping an ass full, ya gotta be at least a LITTLE bit derogatory about it. You better not be all that considerate... or what's the point of going there?!"

Good to know. But I thought I'd mention, "Well you might have to help me out with that disrespecting part. I've got a lot of respect for my mother. Especially lately."

It seamed that was worth saying. But she quickly passed it off as unnecessary with the following. "Would it help if I just hid everything other than my beautifully built ass - in the dryer, like this?"

And then she dumped herself inside of there. No issue with that at all. Snap, just like that she's nothing more than a choice rump sticking out of a dryer hole (plus a pussy!)

"Oh my god, you're fucking amazing. You are so blessed."

"Well it might be amazing if I turned it on while I was in here, but I'm not sure I can go that far."

I shook my head at her for a while before she started sneezing. "Okay, don't think this is gonna work." Like she was actually considering it. I swear to god, she may have been actually willing to do it that way. She's hilarious.

Instead she popped out of there and jumped to her feet. Her other boob popped out of her top at some point, but I was still focused on ass -- as she present it to me like a ballerina, twisting and turning with her lady bumps all held up high.

"Play with me, Robbbbbbeeee. Mommy wants to PLAY!"

"Fuck," was all I could think to say.

"Yeah, that's what I meant also! My pussy's still under repair though. I just got notice it will all be ready for pickup tomorrow. Is there something else that you might like in the meantime? Like, I dunno... This?! Or That?! Or This?! Or..."

Her hips splashed side to side with each exclamation mark. And then I guess she thought she was really splashing waves cuz she motorboat back into me, tiny footsteps real fast, ass in charge of direction -- and bashed back into my boner like a beach landing (hadn't even looked at my cock yet. Didn't need to. She knew damn well I was rock hard).

"WhhhooooooOOOP! Ships, ahoy!!"

Then I got some rumbling action. My cock snatched up smart over back of her bouncing balls, rubbing it down.

"Brrrrthdthdthdthdthdthd... chuga-chuga, chuga-chuga..." Her motorboat was dieseling, I guess.

"You, are fucking, ASS-tonishing." I had to say.

"Hurray, PUNS!" She leapt in the air with a one-arm cheer, and then offered, "Or should I sayyyy..." Tight-legged in an upside down V, 2-feet in front of me, "BUNS!! Shooga, shooga, shooga, shooga..." Bouncing her booty, RnB style.

Until finally... I'm telling you, her energy is contagious (she's real happy to be having sex again, okay?) she ended with, "Yayyyyyyyy, A-TEAM!"

Which resulted in a kick -- didn't make it over the door of the dryer. Doink! "Owieeeee!"

That sent her stumbling around for a moment. I couldn't help laughing while I checked it out, "Mom, are you okay?"

She was giggling. Shit like that doesn't bother her. "Nothin' havin' my ass fucked by my son's big ten-inch can't take my mind off of!"

Good point.

She sauntered off into the living room, allowing her hips to lead the way slightly more convincingly than they normally do. "You stay there for just a sec. I need a minute to prepare."

I was inside the washroom at that point so I lost the visual as her prized bounty 'round the corner out of sight.

That was a minute or two that lasted an eternity... until finally,

"Thrrrrrrobbbeeeeeee! And I do mean the two of you. Come out, come out, wherever you arrrrrrrgh."

Big ten-inch, as she correctly coined it, led the way out to the living room and I found her there, facing away from me - poised over top of a backwards chair. It was a high-backed dinner chair that I hated 'cuz it had a mostly open-air back with nothing other than a 3-inch thick plank across the midpoint (one of those chairs that's supposed to make you sit upright I guess, lest you get Scoliosis from leaning back on it). As it turns out, Mom had maybe spent all morning scouting out where we best ought Do It. And she was smart about her choice, both from its relative lack of stability as well as its 'frustrating' access points.

By 'backwards' I mean if she were sitting in it normal, she'd be facing me. It was facing the right way, she wasn't. She had her hands out front of her gripped to the top of it like a roller coaster bar, and the rest of her in a standing position, legs out tall to either aide of it, back slightly scalloped. Is there ever a bad visual on her? No. Nope, there isn't. (But some are a little more sexual than others. This would be one of those.)

"I'm mostly ready but I wanted you to watch me sit down... are you watching?"

I couldn't say anything. Give me a moment to soak this in, Mom.

"Robbie? Are you watching?"

"Yeah, sorry... Most definitely."

"Okay... This is what your personal slut looks like, when she's sitting her pussy down on a chair with no panties on. Okay?"

Jesus. It's all about non-stop pornography with her. "Mom, you're the best."

"I know. Okay, waaaaaaaaatch closely now."

She began her descent, and I fuckin' heard symphonies, no joke. Her back stayed pristine like the steeple of a chapel, her knees bent while her waist folded in on itself, the moon of her famous ass, um, pretty much eclipsing the sun as she stretched her way down into the flat of the chair. "Yer gonna get to fuck this ass real soon... Last piece left of me that you haven't had! Better appreciate." Once she landed it, well beyond the edge of the base -- her tits pushed through the opening in the back of the chair (she was still wearing the tube top, btw, but it was under, not over them). She rubbed her exposed pussy around in the flat of the air... as if it were looking for the base of the chair.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"You're a fucking greek goddess," I assured her.

"Nice," she said. "Now come over here and stick me like a pig."

Oh my god. "Yikes!"

"Don't get all uptight about it, I'm not. And you're supposed to be the one loosening ME up!"

Once again, good point.

"Alright then..." I took my time getting over there. So she started making pig noises. I shit you not. (It's all in fun for her. She's only trying to convey that anything goes. Not that she's actually a farm animal, for christ sakes.) There was a good 6-feet between the dinner table and her location. I thought I might take a gander over there and check out what her tits looked like all smashed through the back opening of that chair I don't care for. Upgrade my opinion of it, ya know? (Okay, one more thing about the chair and why there was only one of them. Head of the Table, Dinner Chair. Her Dad's chair. Honest. It normally sits in the corner. It's a keepsake item. Appropriately kinky choice for her, eh?)

So once I got to the other side I was really glad her tits were out. That looked hella sexy. It's like, her tits are totally not supposed to be doing that (nevermind the rest of her for a moment), sticking out the back of a 'sit upright, damnitt' chair. That's pretty naughty. Very improper usage.

"All we need is an apple for your mouth," I joined in.

"Hmm," she stopped oinking, "I can't imagine what we might use in place of that."

"Yeah, I think I might have something."

"Do you? Like an apple cap? Whatever might that be, prey tell?"

I love it when she puts the mischief grin on her face.

"I was thinking maybe we could stuff a stiff cock in there. As it happens I've got one that might fit just right. It's got a head at least as ripe and thick as a plumb. Very juicy."

"Oh really? How fortunate. And might I be allowed to assist with entry?"

Off topic, I decided I might like to slap at her tits with my bandaged-up paws. Pretty harmless. I just wanted to watch them jiggle while they were all kinda collared like that. And it did satisfy my base male instinct to observe colliding boobs. Nicely.

"Maybe," I added.

"Oooooh, getting brave with his hands now, is he?" She pressed her tits out more thoroughly, daring me. "Surely we can work out a bargain? If I were able to make use of MY hands while accepting the oral? I'd be willing to suck on the ass-fucking cock well after it's been up my backside. Would that be of interest to the young man?"

Um... damn, I think so! "It might be. Let's check out the talent first. No hands for now... Go bobbing for apples."

I stepped up to the chair and let her come for it. Her hands were right there, to either side, but she kept them tight to the 'rollbar' and leaned in with just her mouth instead. I toyed with her a little bit, pulling away as she'd get close. Enough to frustrate her a bit like this morning.

"I'm about to use my hands whether you like it or not, young man. Mommy's past most of her patience today. I've been a VERY bad girl, you said so yourself - reward me!"

And she was right, of course. That WAS worth rewarding!

"Well okay... if you insist."

"I do. Insist."

So she leaned in for what she thought would for sure this time pop in her mouth -- but it's so much fun to tease her that I stepped in closer and fucked it up between her recently mistreated, pretty tits instead.

"There we go. That's results. Would that suit the lady?"

She smiled wickedly, "I think maybe I can manage with that."

Pulling her chest back a little (I followed) my cock ended up plunging through her cleavage and beneath the top back of the chair, where her hands held. Oddly exciting. Wait, I'm fucking tits AND furniture! This is even better than the couch cushions were!

"Like the look of THAT, don't you?" she recognized.

I laughed, "Yeah! I don't know why but it's pretty exciting!"

"Yeah? Jamming your prick up through Mummy's tits is always exciting but doing that right through my daddy's chair is really opportunistic, isn't it?"

"Fuck, I guess!"

"MmmHmm, and Mommy's JUST as creative as you are. Watch THIS!"

And with that she managed to get her head down over things and fuckin' suck off a pop every time I pushed out past the tops of her cavernous tits! Hell yeah!

Quit suddenly we'd stepped past preparation stages and gone into sexual sin once again. Instantly she was making all sorts of noises, real happy to not be blindfolded and told not to afford any effort at things. And she was super slutty. Soon spitting down at my cock between her breast-feeders so I'd have lots of mouth-milk to fuck 'em with.

And the oral, was aural.

"Like that, yeah? Fuck Mommy's tits up into her mowrphhhhhhh-pwaa! Fuck 'em, baby! Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

I got a little reckless and banged into the wood a few times (the chair wood. Wood on wood, bad.)

"Baby, too much mess on Mommy's chest. Mommy make it so messy, she sorry... She wanna suck (for real)... and suck (for real)... and suck (for real)... ptwaaa - and Mommy make all bruises better."

All sorts of goo-goo and ga-ga stuff now. I loved it.

"You just shalln't make her wait for so very lonnnngwhppp... it makes her sloppy and (sllllllllurp) shwo undwiscilpppppwnnnd (that's her mouthful)... forgets how to suck SUCH a big STICK like her clever baby boy's.... mmmmmmmm-pwhaaa... Remind her, baby, remind her!"

All of that shit was turning me on in the most infantile way. And I was bashing around much like it. She needed to use her hands.

"Perhaps try this!" Reading my mind she stuffed her hands tight around her chest so she could better handle and feed the speed where we'd both prefer it go.

"Much better, see? Trust Mommy. Mmmwwwww-pha! Mommy make it good for you. All the time, Mwwwwww-phhh-ommy she fix evvvvvvverything." She loved to make that popping sound when my head would yank out of there

I couldn't remember her naming her affiliation with me as often as this in the recent past. Not quite this much (or in this manner). I bet that was due to the breakthrough overnight and this morning. All those concerns were fucking done and gone. She was all in on this now. Loved to continually identify that it was her sonny boy doing dirty things with her, not JUST an award winning cock.

"See how fun that is? You like Mommy's toys? So much fun to play with her, yeah?"

"Yeah, fuck. She's from heaven!"

By then we'd made enough mess on her chest to wanna transfer the excess elsewhere. She started scooping it off her torso, and slapping it back on her ass. "Not so much an angel, Robbie. Angels don't get their asses fucked hard, as far as I know. And I'm not willing to wait that much longer." All of which was spoken unlike the last few minutes. But she went right back to that. "Looks like Mommy's mowth and boobies got everything all nice n' wewt! Think it might be tyme to see wut's going on with the other side of the chayer? I'm all prepared baaaaack there!!"

Man, she was really fired up about getting that ass fucked. I did notice a can of lube on the table when I stepped over. Besides all the saliva and cock prep I'd produced, she probably worked her small-hole ready for entry when we started (not to mention overnight). Just so damned desperate to have maybe her best feature get split apart like an axe to a log.

"You really want me to fuck that pristine ass of yours?"

"Mmmm, indeed I do!"

"That ass the entire town would pay top dollar for?"

"MmmmmHMM! That's the one!" She spat on her hand and reached under that strip of wood in the back of the chair to lewdly fondle my balls. "Fuck it like a whore but you can have me for free!"

"That's how you want it? You cartoon-crazy pin-up girl."

"Yarw!" she slobbered, particularly juvenile. "Cuz you're my baby boy Robbie who needs to know he can do anything he wants with me! I'm a shrew for yewww!"

"Yeah, I like that," and anything else she might have to say. "Spank that tight ass, missy," I told her as I left the front of Daddy's chair, in the direction of her derriere.

WHACK! "Ooooh, TOO tight! HURT me!"

Then both her hands went back to the 'handlebars'.

I noted, "Ya know you did make use of those - so keep that mouth ready for some action in between. I'll be back."

"Mmmmmm, okay Arnold! Double back whenever you want to, baby. I was hoping you wouldn't forget."

Once I was back there her presentation could not have been more boss. She'd pulled her tits back out of that impromptu doorway so she could extend her arms out stiff and graphically bend her back to damn near a 90-degree angle. Her round ass sat back over the edge of the chair as if it had a spotlight right on it. And I could see asshole. Whatever she'd done had it targeted clearly. I wasn't gonna need a whole lotta help to jack it up in there.

There was room enough behind her hips for me to match the bend of her legs with my own. I leaned down into that and let my stiff arc test its way back through her buns before lining it up at the bullseye. She suddenly got real nervous when she felt me confirming my size but fought to maintain that intensely prone position from herself.

"Last chance to get me to stop. It looks pretty fuckin' intense back here..." If she had said 'hold everything', I may have had an aneurysm. Everything looked fuckin' unreal. I was feeling POWERful!

"Nope. I'm fired up. That's what all that was about. Don't give me time to get scared. You better fuck that cock in there quick, Robbie. Don't be too careful, just bust it right open."

I could hear her breathing accelerate while expecting it. She didn't reach back to help me either. But I had a pretty stiff thumb by then and it proved just able enough to line up my plank and plunder.

"Ohhhh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Hurry up, Robbie -- DO IT!!"

Jesus, really? My furiously enflamed cockhead matched up with an opening well under capacity to carry it. The muscle lines on my shaft looked fueled to obliterate, literally ready to rip her apart...

"Fuck that cock in my ass, Robbie. Now or never!!"

Well that's enough threat to get 'er dun!

"God... shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." She was panicked while I pressed the head in.

I was panicking too, my heartbeat slamming against my chest WAY too fuckin' fast - due to both concern and intense anticipation. But clearly, expedient results were what she was desperate for. My thumb turned red while the squishy head of my cock pushed back towards me and the more steel hardened portion underneath pushed forward. I was beginning to think it just wasn't possible, until... pop!

Whoa, damn! It fuckin' got in there. Just the head. I stalled from surprise.

"Ohmygod... GO!! Go, Now, GO!!!"

Whoooooooosshhhhhhhh! Her ass cavity swallowed up 1/2 of my determined cock while I pressed forward and she not only held firm but pressed back into it.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrr... FUCK!" she tore out.

"Are you okay, Mom..."

"MORRRRE!!"

She moved faster than I did but her ass was already out past the base of the chair so far she didn't have much more room to push back on me. That meant I best push forward in a hurry. I don't think any of the length of me had pulled back before we slipped into maybe 8 inches of 10. That was enough. Jesus!

"Now FUCK ME! Do it, baby. GO!"

She held those arms out front of her tight against the chair top like the fastest roller coaster at Six Flags. Her ass remained as insistent as possible to hold it's position out past the reverse end of the chair. And I drove into her stern, back and forth, just trying to make sure she stayed on the damned chair mostly (or else fall off and break my fuckin' cock in half, cuz I was NOT coming out of that ass completely, No sir! It was the only thing holding me upright!)

"Oh my god, I can't believe we fucking got it in there, jesus christ!" she exclaimed.

"Are you sure it's okay, I'm..."

"Oh baby, you've got to just shut up and FUCK me, Robbie! It's my ass not a pussy. You've got to be primal and fuck like a beast. Don't even beGIN to let me think I can run away from it. Fight for your meal!"

And that was some damned good advice again. I began grunting and growling. She sounded like she was ready to cry but after a while that subsided and I could feel her opening up to accommodate me better, slicker, more assuredly. Enough for me to worry less and take a smart look at her ass getting pressed and absorbing my impact. Her backside was the finest in handcrafted flesh and I was owning it!! The triangle of flat between her rump and base of her spine was a central vortex, struggling to hold her all together, while her dimples at the edges were happily winking away in sharp contrast to the carnality I was cramming in her. So fucking feminine but perfectly designed to endure my appreciative pounding! GOD that looked SPECTACULAR!

After a while I heard her again, "That's it, baby bear. Tear up the campsite. Come on baby, get at it...."

"Holy hell! Your body is BEGGING me! I can't believe how amazing this looks. You're so fucking SEXY!!" And I was NOT overstating things. I followed the line of her spine up to her neck and, again, all the feminine attributes of her skin, the tender curvature and grace of her form -- continually urging me on to hammer away and be a man, my god!!

"I can't believe you're able to fuck me with that thing. I feel so ALIVE with pride!"

She got more inspired in her own movements, not just hanging on any longer. The chair began to skitter forward on the floor, inch by inch. I was winning. And she was inspired by that as well.

"Fuck it hard, I want it HARD! That's what those ass-cheeks were built for! Slut-fuck me!"

I felt like an army. Similar to how I felt with Jackie but the poetry of my mother's backside (top to bottom) create an awe of affection that had me every inch as interested in her as I was in myself. Still, the heightened sense of dominance elevated me to greater heights of proclamation.

"Every... fucking... INCH, I will... I'll break this fucking chair into pieces!"