ThRobbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bash my buns with all of your fury! I've waited all damn day... Fuck me like I paid for the pleasure." I could feel her asshole sucking at me now, the muscles of her desperation for untamed approval clenching at me. "Fuck my ass like I'm built to thrill... Do me in the dimehole like I'm a fuckbot, baby! Do me!"

The chair bashing was making a ton of noise now. But not enough to drown out the excess of our craven flesh. Mom continued to inspire whatever manner of virile aggression I might have within me.

"Make it so I can never say no. I wanna be my son's ass-accepting little Mommy-slut. Bury your flag up in there, baby. Conquer me with that footlong hard cock!"

By then I was just raping her. Grunting like an untamed animal. It felt so goddamn raw and primal.

Eventually she simply could not maintain her arm extension on the chair top and fell forward into it, her pornographic tits pressed back through like they were when I slapped at them, jostling her neck against the position of her hands. That gave me far more dominance of forward motion and soon we had chaotically thundered our way to the table's edge (almost spinning out sideways a couple times). Ultimately, her arms forced through the opening her bouncing breasts had inhabit -- and caught the table at the edge, stunting forward progress to keep us from toppling over completely and save her neck from jugular damage.

I just kept on forking away as deep in her as I could go. And got a little bit rude.

"I don't have any arms, goddamnitt. Go to work and hold it steady!!"

The only thing that bothered her about that was the fact that I had to mention it. She squeeled in apologetic anguish, "I can't... I can't... can't get..."

Finally, you won't believe THIS, she pressed back against my fury as determined as she could -- and then quickly pulled back one arm and smashed it forward against the 3-inch plank of wood dividing her tits from her ribcage. It went skittering across the floor and she immediately forced her HEAD, entire torso, through the back of the chair -- just so her hands could have a more direct angle of resistance against the table's edge while I continued pounding her.

"Oh my gawwwwd... you're so fucking amazing. So sexy, Mom. You're so fucking sexy. You're so fucking sexy. Why would you DO that?! So willing. So sexy. So much effort for me. Wants to please me so bad. Oh my god... oh my god." I think I was close to a heart attack.

"Anything for you. Anything," she managed.

"I just want to make you feel good so BAD!" I cried.

"You are, you are! Give it to me, give it to me!"

"Your ass is so fine, look at this. Oh jesus, oh god... she'll smash her body through the back of a chair just to please me. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve this." I was prolly ready to cum 10 seconds prior and after she did that. But I could not continue to fuck her in that state. As unreal erotic as her willingness was, I could not keep doing that. My urge to blast fury deep up inside her began to subside.

"You do deserve it. As much as I do," she insisted. "Keep fucking me I don't want you to stop!"

Of course, but not like that. "Mom, get out of there. Just push out of there."

"No! I want more!"

"I can't..."

To be truthful, once I'd partitioned my fury off for just a moment to consider the dangerous state she was in, the static holding my legs up went away. I was getting wobbly. All the effort I'd been supplying had been worked exclusively from my hips and below -- the arms were just swimming in air to keep me steady.

She recognized that and soon managed to escape the captivity of the bashed-open portal, pulled her knees up and sat herself sideways - never allowing my flesh to escape from within her. My torso laid into her upright back and she reached up behind her head to stroke the side of my face in yet another manner quite contradictory (perhaps) to having your ass packed full of virile steel.

"Is that nice, baby?"

Panting, I managed to look down and notice... holy fuck that DID look particularly nice! Lord! Every new position was a never-ending slideshow of the ultimate erotic visual.

"Don't worry, I'm not Jackie. And I don't feel like her either." Which was maybe an important thing for her to say. In the back of my mind I wanted to be sure I didn't confused the difference.

So I confirmed that verbally also. "I can absolutely feel the difference."

Using only the strength in her hips she swiveled around and kept my protrusion slowly moving within her. The ample cheeks of her flawless ass rolled and swallowed me up like a body in a bed of billowing pillows. Her pussy cried out for me, sad that it couldn't participate, could only afford my attention devote to it's neighboring, more nasty alternative.

Her lips moved to mine and she whispered, "Aren't I supposed to taste it now?"

Goddamn, I forgot.

"You told me I'd be able to do that," she continued.

I could only think, "Able?" As opposed to forced to.

"Yes, able," she insist. "Not only willing, but want to..."

And then she slid off the chair and empty of me. In one fluid motion sank to her knees and steered me to sit where she'd sat. My cock stood up shiny and firm. Not talking to me but having a conversation with her mouth... soon directly.

Her lips met upon it first, followed by her hand underneath. I hadn't noticed anything different about it's appearance, the same shiny remnants as a furiously fucked pussy. But the way she sucked it was different. The aspect of dangerous, dirty behavior - appeared to make it all the more enjoyable. She moaned a bit differently, and the suck of her lips was done in a very perverse, knowing manner. As if the right to engage with it expected an even more verifiable and demonstrative assurance of interest.

She was slow while assertive about it before she allowed half her mouth to breathe off it and say, "Mmm, I love the taste of my ass..."

And confirmation of that didn't stop, her tongue circled around my bulbous head before throating herself an inch or two more than previously. I had to ask, "But why?"

For which she had an obvious answer, "Cuz I know I'm not supposed to. That's reason enough to LUWV it."

And confirmation of THAT was made obvious also, with a six to eight inch plunge down my shaft. She began stabbing herself past the blocking point -- procuring gag-juice from the back of her throat to spill out onto my balls.

"Careful, you might be encouraging poor habits in your son." My stiffness expanded and I found my hips involuntarily pushing up beyond her intended depth.

It choked her a bit and she had to come up for air, while allowing her lips to remain free of decision and liberally draining mucus from her sexually explicit mouth. "Yeah, well I figure if I can get him to blow the full capacity of his juicy ballsack up my delicate ass... he'll sort of be complicit and I won't have to worry about anything else after that."

She smiled up at me, her eyes alive like a galaxy of stars, before going back down on my shaft as deliberately sloppy and sexual as possible. If I hadn't heard her properly, her hand also went to my balls and toyed around with them like she were playing with paint.

"Would you like that?" I asked her, just cuz I wanted to hear her say so again.

Mmmmmmmmm!! She answered without interrupting her physical demonstration of positive interest.

I suddenly recognized, "I can do that without any concerns, can't I? Fuel you completely with cum like that?"

"MrrrrrrmmmmHMMMMM!" she continued. Her ass got in the conversation also, swinging around behind her knee-sat position... until she used it as the axis to push and pull her mouth from my suck-sloppy cock.

"No need for any protection there, huh?"

Her demonstration of 'Yes' became even more deliberate, now sinking her thighs down closer to the carpet, her knees splitting aside in a T-formation off her torso. Her soft and delicious ass cut itself in half and continued to ride along that central divider, to and from the space between her ankles. The base of my cock held her hand to me tight and allowed her to sink to the floor like that - while continually using her mouth to example what my cock should be doing to that hidden hole behind her. Eventually she'd flattened her thighs to the carpet near completely and the flesh of her cheeks blew open, both frontal and behind... humping her face and the carpet in the most insistently submissive manner possible... forward and back... forward and back.

'You ought to be behind me pumping your seed deep inside like this. I'll swallow every ounce you've got until you're through emptying it all in me. You wanna know what that feels like? I want you to know. Almost as much as I want to feel it happen.'

All of that had likely been on her mind all along. But I hadn't even thought of it 'till just then. The more I mentioned it, the more audible her moans were. She could feel my results blasting in there more assuredly with every utterance of the possibility. But her patience was thin. She wasn't willing to wait any longer.

"Can't make a baby up in Mommy's asshole, honey... *slurp, suck, gulp and gurggle*... You can slam your big undiscilplined slutfucker all up in there..." As an example she gagged down hard on my 2 inches short of a footlong cock - and choked her throat a few times... attempting to continue talking, "...drmmmnnrrrrt... drrrgnnnrrrt... drrmmmphh..."

Wasn't gonna be able to properly make her point like that... at least not in English. (As far as I was concerned she could continue talking like that for eternity and I'd call it defining exactly what she meant to convey.) So she finally pulled off me completely to speak, spew hanging heavy from her mouth -- splashing down onto her messy tits and swinging off her shiny nipples. One hand held firm around my base (like a pole she was using to dangle from a building) while the other stroked off my slobbered cock and continued to verbally match the excessive pornography of her physical actions.

"Wanna continue to torture my ass with this criminally stiff dick of yours? Wanna do some more crime in Mommy's ass? I won't call the police. Unless you think we might need handcuffs."

The rhythm of her hips behind her was driving me crazy - that perpetual, rhythmic, fucking motion. And the discipline of her body, the impossible shape she maintained while moving like that.

"You can fill me full of fucksauce... and I won't have to check my ass for pregnancy..." Every nasty word was enhanced by the sounds of her slow and steady fist on my sex-drenched cock, slurping away with her hand. "Wanna know what that feels like? Blasting your load up in me without ever having to stop? Cuz I won't have to ask you to. You can empty every ounce in me that this fueled-up You wants to pump 'till it's through."

And with that she tightened the knot at the base of my cock, choking off the burning in my balls -- while at the same time engorging the cap of my flesh... it spit a preparatory string of convincing scrotum-sauce in her face.

"Oh not there, honey. Not this time. I want that cum up my slippery ass. Deep up in there. Like Daddy never did." (Remember, I was sitting in his chair. I'm sure that had plenty to do with her very deliberate, almost 'Yes, Mistress' manner of compelling me to continue.

"Now, I want you to lay down on the carpet so we can fill up Mommy's ass with a sweet, unapologetic buttfuck."

I wasn't about to argue with any of that. All I could think to do was listen and allow her to position me just as she wanted it. Soon I was lying flat on the floor while she mounted me. Backwards cowgirl wasn't quite evocative enough for her so she went into a backwards butterfly, squat position. My cock was concrete enough to not need any hand held stability while she found her dirtiest hole with it, maneuvering around with her hips while her wrist casually rest on her horizontal knees.

"Watch it, Robbie. I want you to watch as you enter me..."

She did not turn her head back to look at me, nor my cock, while she found a solid resting spot -- perched perfectly atop my soft cockhead while she told me what would happen now.

"I'm going to swallow all of your manhood up there, no more than thirty-six times right now. Thirty-six, okay? It's a very important number." It happened to be her age. "And I want you to blast the entirety of everything you have in your balls in me when I hit thirty-six... can you do that for me, Robbie?"

I was distracted by the magnificence of her impeccable form - from her tender angelic shoulders, etching down the haphazard curls of her unkempt auburn hair, along the arrow of her scalloped spine, to the impossible flare of her hips off to her knees, and the wax-perfect shape of an ass you can't ever quite put in proper words... all parked atop the demanding arrogance of my 10-inch thick n' stiff.

"Robbie? Thirty-six sinks, can you give me all I need by then?"

"I'll... I'll try," was all I could be sure of.

"No you won't... you'll succeed," she guaranteed me.

And then one more declaration before she began it.

"I'm such a bad girl... gimme the cure."

The first descent did not meet my balls. She did slide past the knob of me relatively easy but came up short several inches of full immersion. Did that count as one?

Problem, she wasn't counting out loud.

Instead she chose to moan and groan. Enjoying the choices available to her position of control. There was huffing, and puffing, and whimpering, and whining, random laughter -- all happening at any moment. Her rhythm on me, while never quite exacting depth of every stroke, was masterful. The vision of her ass making such poetic effort on me like that was mind-altering.

But I could not lose the number. She'd want me to remember that number and I was certain she maintained absolute accuracy as she felt them ticking off within her.

Five...

Six...

"Your cock... is man's finest... creation."

Nine, I think that was nine...

"Not just any cock, but this one in particular."

Constantly affirming her affection for me. It never stops.

"Penetrate me deeply... with love... and devotion..."

Thirteen plus three? Sixteen?

The torque of her back like that was alarming in its alacrity. As if it were built for just this act. It's visual appeal made for this specific event.

"When you empty inside me I will swallow it all with my spirit, and hold it within me forever."

'Eighteen. That's eighteen, my age, Eighteen!'

Eighteen strokes of my ascendant existence up the most devoted and fantasy fantastic ass any Mother could ever possess. Sexual capacity, certainty, and carnality of a kind that could never be known in any other manner available. The absolute most complete, convincing, and confirming woman I could ever have the privilege to enter... assfucking her own son's cock like she'd been intended to do it since the day she was born. For half her age we'd been progressing towards this point... where she'd sink down on me thirty-six times so I could ensure the entirety of all my thanks - deep into her bodacious, beautiful, and faultlessly bejeweled body. Send my semen swimming up within her. Give her a part of me that I'd never need back.

"Is it pretty, baby?

"Yes! Yes, it's so pretty!" I was breathless.

Fuck... twenty... three? Was that twenty-four? Did the first one fucking count?!

"I'm glad. I wish you could feel how good this feels for me."

"I do. I can FEEL you!"

"Yeah... I can feel you too, honey. Are you going to cum for me soon?"

"YES!"

"The number is oh so close, Robbie. Don't miss the number, I'll be very upset."

"I'm not gonna miss it, I swear. Oh god!"

"That sounds pretty accurate, baby. Just a few more... MmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

The suction in her ass became thoroughly more intense. She was activating her ass canal to help ENSURE we achieve the number!

"THIRTY TWO!" I yelled out, begging for confirmation.

"Oh honey, are you sure that's right?"

And I wasn't! She then went two strokes after that. One full and one just a third of the way to wet it up some.

"Thirty... THIRTY FOUR!"

The muscles of her hips twitched, before her back arched much more excessively, I heard a sharp cry come from within her -- and I could FEEL that yearning suck right from my cock straight up through her spine!

The next sink down was excruciatingly slow. Once she got to the bottom she squished her asscheeks forward into my balls (pleasurably) just before sucking back up for another descent. The pull on that upstroke felt like everything was down there. Her hands, her mouth, her pussy, her ass, all her heart and soul had captured me, begging me to follow. That HAD to mean I had the number right! Was it one more stroke due or two?!

"THIRTYFIVE, THIRTY-FIVE!"

"Oh, Rawbweeeeeeeeeeeee...babeeeeee..."

She sunk down once again, the fluidity of this one a perfect compliment to the one before. It was all one continual motion and while just a minor increase in pace could not possibly expect another descent to follow. That HAD to be the number! And if the first one didn't count it would be impossible for me to have made it through a single addition beyond that anyway.

"Thirteeee SIX! THIRTY...... SIXXX!!!!!"

Jesus, FUCK! She'd met my balls JUST as it erupted through me. I didn't know if the final tick would include an upstroke or not but that would be irrelevant, my entire body emptied ALL of its strength and energy, all capacity beyond limp flesh - up through the tube of my throbbing appreciation. For a moment I truly thought I'd just spent my entire soul up into her. While the pleasure in doing so might have left me feeling perfectly at will with that.

I felt that incredible rush literally pull me up from the carpet by my cock and burst deep into her. And that had to be what happened cuz her body reacted precisely in accordance with it. I saw my energy and expansion ripple through her buttocks and blow molecules off her back as if I'd shot a bolt of lightning through her. Even her breasts became more visible to either side, like a shot of helium blew through them. If not for her particularly large and energetic nipples and areola -- it may have not had the portal to escape through and actually blown her tits apart like a shattering balloon.

I barely had time to witness that scientific marvel as I collapsed completely following that first burst. Each successive stream involved nothing other than my balls and shaft, while I lay there completely spent of everything else. I would have allowed myself to pass out... if not for her, witnessing her reaction.

Her arms had shocked outward during the lightning bolt blast (much like every other part of her skin) and she went stiff as a scarecrow for some moment of time. Followed by a - to be fair, not all that erotic from a purely physical observation standpoint -- full body meltdown. As it had appeared, she'd been blown through similar to a supernova, could not contain my expression within her body alone. Once her system was able to resolve from that, it went into a panic, no longer having the tools required to hold her form together. All of that had been blown apart! The result was something akin to having your finger plugged directly into an electric socket, while squatting in a puddle of water. I'm telling you truth here.

She said nothing while going through that and even if she were dying from electric shock there's nothing I could have done about it. I was a log on a beach that had spent the last six months under a wave. Some tiny portion of my brain remained alive, only to record what was being witnessed. All options beyond that were dead and gone.

Finally her body collapsed directly down, at some point while I was sill cumming inside her. That gave her some amount of strength, as the punch to her spine from my fully imbed in her ass cock likely tipped off her structure that it actually still existed (not just my cock, but her skeletal structure and all the biology surrounding it). And only my mother would summon that strength to do the following...