ThRobbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suck at me some more.

Her hands had fallen forward but she held herself up (barely) and, while moaning from suffering, found the energy at her base to milk my own - direct from my cock. Which isn't to say it echoed the interests of a vampire. It didn't. Was the complete opposite of that, actually (and I knew it as I witnessed it). What she was doing was maintaining a promise. Not an ounce of me would every leave her.

If any of me were to even drain out on my balls? Broken promise. She would not allow that. I'm telling you, the dedication of that interest could not ever be more viscerally shown. Everything she'd ever said about her pained past, and her promises of the present in regards to me, could ever again be questioned while witnessing that.

She was more devoted to consuming my semen than the most murderous Islam extremist is to the dirt of a desert. All other concerns were of no importance beyond it.

Her dedication to that cause continued for some unknown amount of time until she slid tenderly forward off my spent cock... revealing nothing there left beyond the shiny glaze of an under-sexed pussy... and collapsed the front of herself to the carpet, arms at her sides like dead flesh.

Moments after that I heard her audibly force a voice past exhaustion...

"Have I proven it to you?" she asked.

Rather than respond with a voice of my own, I thought it much more effective, and worthy of difficulty, if I found a way to compel my body over to hers. And surround her.

So that's what I did. In some time less than an eternity, I found a way over to her and balled her up within me, like a nest.

And for the rest of that! day...

We rest.

The intensity of Fear, was totally over with following that day's escapades. Going forward from there (for the next 6 days) it was all about, well, the acceleration of dangerous fun. All those emotional barricades were, in every sense of the word -- obliterated.

Danger, however -- turns out to be a very powerful addiction. And her proclivity for it afforded numerous surprising situations.

She is, after all, a very naughty Mommy...

See ya next time, when the house couldn't hold us any longer.