Throbbing Under My Thong Ch. 01

Story Info
Flashing led her to expose it all.
2.8k words
4.64
236.8k
78
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

I’m in my forties, a respectable business woman, a pillar of the community - well that’s what everyone thinks. And I suppose I was until this summer.

My husband and I had booked a holiday cottage in Devon for a week but at the last minute he was unable to make it. There was some problem at work or other. I decided I’d still to go on my own. We’d been there before and loved the area so I thought I’d have a relaxing time hopefully soaking up the sun, reading and walking. Just what I needed to unwind. The cottage is quite isolated other than for the residence next door where the owner lives.

I arrived on a beautiful sunny day and knocked at the owners door to pick up the key. Mrs. Robbins was there but was leaving soon to visit her daughter in London. We had a chat, she gave me the key and told me that her nephew and his friend would be staying at her cottage for a few days. I thought nothing of this, and went indoors to unpack.

The next morning I awoke to bright sunshine and, after breakfast, decided I’d spend a lazy day sun bathing in the large back garden while reading a trashy novel. A far cry from my usual hectic business life.

I slipped on my bikini and glanced in the bedroom mirror. I felt I still looked pretty good for my age. My body is quite toned, as I exercise regularly and do Yoga whenever I have the time. The bikini was quite brief but, as there was no one about, it didn’t really matter. I knew that, if my husband had been with me he wouldn’t have approved of me wearing it.

I was soon lying on my sun-lounger, stretched out in the sunshine. It felt absolute paradise as I massaged some suntan lotion on my skin. I hooked the bikini top straps off my shoulders as I didn’t want any white lines. This made the bra top looser so my breasts were nearly popping out. ‘But who cares?’, I thought, ‘there’s only me here.’

As the warmth of the sun caressed my body I started to read my novel. It was quite erotic right from the first page and I felt a slight tingle of excitement inside my tummy as I continued to read. I suppose it wasn’t really surprising that I was feeling a little turned on as it had been well over a month since I last had sex with my husband. He worked so hard and was just too tired most nights to have any ‘dirty’ thoughts, as I called them. Our love life was far from exciting, perhaps we we’d been together too long for me to excite him any more.

I rubbed some more lotion on my body as the midday sun got stronger. By now my top was just about covering my nipples and they seemed to be quite erect as I gently massaged lotion over my shoulders. ‘God I’m feeling so sexy’, I thought. As I spread my legs I glanced at the cottage next door and the upstairs window. ‘Was that someone looking out?’

I had another look and could see quite clearly a bare chested boy about 18 or 19 standing at the window and he was quite obviously staring at me. My immediate reaction was to cover up but for some reason his gaze made me feel even sexier and wanted - something I hadn’t felt for a long time. So I lay still but couldn’t resist stretching my whole body sensuously. My nipples seemed to get even harder, which I wouldn’t have thought possible. I opened my legs slightly wider and looked down at my mound.

I came to my senses and knew I must stop, I had to go indoors. I stood up and slowly walked towards the cottage. I was about half way to the door and a voice called out, “Hi! I’m Andy, Mrs. Robbins nephew”.

I glanced over the fence and standing there was another boy, again about 18 years old. He had a bigsmile on his face as he glanced at my breasts. I mumbled something by way of a greeting but kept on walking. I could feel his eyes on me as I made my way inside.

I couldn’t believe it, I was actually shaking. I looked in a mirror and saw that my top was only staying up because of my erect nipples. ‘God, what must that Andy have thought?’ I touched my right breast lightly with my hand and a wonderful sensation shot through my body. I slumped in a chair and with trembling hands pushed down my bikini bottoms. I reached to touch my pussy and couldn’t believe how wet I was. My finger found my clit and at once I orgasmed with such power that I just lay there breathing deeply, wondering what on earth had got into me - or maybe it was the thought of what I wanted to get into me.

All that night in bed I kept going over and over in my mind about how much I enjoyed those boys looking at me, lusting over me, even if it had been for onIy a short while. I dreamt of taking it all a step further, of being naked before them and seeing their erections ... I awoke sweating, wet and sticky.

The following day I went into town for some groceries. Next door to the supermarket was a shop selling bikinis, thongs and other beach wear. I looked along the rails and there was a bright red, very small thong together with a matching top that was little more than two tiny pieces of cloth held together with thin cord. I was trembling again and saw that it was shown as a ‘small’ size. For some unexplainable reason I still went ahead and bought it.

I couldn’t wait to get back to the cottage. I quickly dumped the shopping on the table and rushed upstairs to the bedroom with the swimwear. Like a woman possessed I undressed and pulled on the thong. It barely covered my pussy and my pubic hair was sticking out of the sides. The back left my bottom completely exposed and as I looked in the mirror a familiar excitement hit me. The bikini top barely covered my nipples and they stuck out prominently through the material. Just looking at myself was getting me so turned on, I felt ashamed. ‘I could hardly wear this where anyone else could see me, could I?’

I looked at myself carefully and decided that at the very least I’d have to trim my pubic hair before ever thinking about wearing the thong. I went to the bathroom and with my scissors started cutting my secret hair.

I trimmed back what I could see while wearing the thong, but didn’t stop there. I slipped off the garment and kept on snipping away. I cut everything as short as possible before reaching for my Ladyshave. I gently shaved off all of my pussy hair, something I’d never done before. I softly rubbed in some moisturiser into my now naked skin and I couldn’t believe how sensitive I felt. It felt wonderful. I knew I’d have to release the built up tension soon. ‘I need a good fuck’. I was shocked at my thoughts, language and by the way I felt. I quickly stood under a cold shower hoping the feelings would go away.

After drying myself I couldn’t resist trying on my new sunwear again. The thong was merely a strip that hardly covered my pussy lips. The top left my breasts virtually exposed and once again my nipples were hard, forcing their way through the material.

I plucked up all my courage, went into the garden and lay face down on my sun lounger. I knew I’d appear absolutely naked from the back and all sorts of emotions flooded my mind. ‘What it the boys were there?’

The sun was lovely and so hot on my skin. After about half an hour I turned over, to lie on my back and there were the two boys looking over the fence. I didn’t know what to do or what to say as their eyes gazed at my body. Goodness knows how long they had been there.

‘Fancy a coke?’, said the one I knew to be Andy.

‘Erm, yes, erm okay, please’, I replied and knew straight away that I shouldn’t have said this. ‘What is wrong with me?’

In a matter of minutes they were scrambling over the fence wearing swimming shorts. Andy passed me a can of coke and introduced his friend Dave. I didn’t really know what to say or what to do. Here I was virtually naked sitting between two handsome boys. They sat on the grass and I remained on the sun lounger. With a shaky voice I tried to make conversation but all I could see and feel was their eyes on my breasts, legs, thong - everywhere. The problem was I loved them looking at me. I’d never felt so desirable and sexually attractive for so very long.

I couldn’t take any more of seeing their eyes on my body so I rolled over onto my tummy. “Shall we rubsome sun lotion on your back for you?”, asked Andy.

I mumbled a, “Yes please”, and waited. My heart was thumping so loud and I felt sweat building between my breasts, my nipples were aching, longing to be sucked.

Then they touched me and I groaned before I could control myself. Gently they massaged the lotion into my shoulders and lower back and undid my bra top as they did so. I was on fire. I felt hands on each leg as they smoothed the liquid reaching higher and higher towards my thighs. My legs were together but I opened them slightly as a hand reached my thong and then onto my bare bottom. I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from going over the top. I knew I could so easily cum.

It was no good. ‘I mustn’t’, I told myself. Suddenly I jumped up and said, “Sorry, I’ve just remembered. I’ve got to go inside now to do something. I’ll see you another day.” I rushed to the patio door of my cottage slamming it behind me. There I stood breathing deeply and shaking. In my hurry I’d left my top behind and was just wearing my thong. I was out of control and lay on the settee pushing the narrow fabric to one side.

I was unbelievably wet and felt almost silky as I reached down to touch my cunt. My other hand went to my clit revolving in small circles. I slid two fingers inside myself. I was groaning and moaning and thrashing about, sweat was pouring out of me.

For some reason I looked at the patio door and there was Andy looking through at me. His cock was in his hand and he was rubbing it furiously. I couldn’t have cared less who was looking. I kept sliding my fingers further and further, faster and faster. As I looked at the glass door I saw Andy’s cock erupt and shoot semen over the window. I came immediately, my whole body shook as I thrust my cunt into the air and arched my back. I’d never felt anything like it before, regular sex had never been like this.

As I opened my eyes Andy had gone only his spunk remained trickling gently down the glass door. He had hooked my bra top over the door handle.

I stumbled upstairs, tears in my eyes. “What have I done?” I felt ashamed but at the same time stimulated. I knew that, no matter what I thought, I’d be back for more.

The next day it rained. I hid away.

The day after rained as well. At about eleven in the morning there was a knock at the front door. I knew it would be Andy or Dave.

Andy was there. “We can’t sun bathe in this can we?”, he asked waving at the rain pouring down. “We were wondering if we could have a picnic lunch in your lounge. We could pretend that we were on the beach or something. And, erm, we could all wear our beach things.” He didn’t know what else to say.

“Okay”, I agreed, “See you both at half past twelve”.

It was like it was beyond my control and I went upstairs to change into my red outfit. I looked at myself once more in the mirror and trembled with excitement.

I sat in the kitchen drinking a bottle of wine for courage and waited while watching the clock’s hands slowly move to the allotted time.

Knock, knock! There they were and I answered the door. They were wearing raincoats but I could tell that underneath they were both naked. Dave spread a blanket he was carrying on the lounge floor. “Shall I take your coats”, I asked. They looked at each other, looked unsure what to say but managed, “Yea, in a minute”.

I knew what we all wanted so I simply lay on the blanket as they looked down at me. I closed my eyes and gently touched my tits and moved my hand over my nipples. They felt so large. “Undo the back”, I said sitting up. Andy pulled the cord to my bra top and my breasts bounced free. I looked at Andy and Dave and reached a hand out to them both. Their coats dropped to the floor and I saw their nakedness for the first time, both already had erections. I noticed that Dave’s looked much bigger than Andys. I pulled their heads towards my tits. “Suck my nipples”, I instructed. As they did so I arched my back to thrust my breasts into their mouths. This was heaven, a boy on each tit.

Then I remembered what I’d promised myself. “You can do what you want but no fucking, okay?” I was surprised at my sterness and they both nodded their heads in agreement.

As wonderful as the sucking and attention my tits were getting was I wanted them to see all of me and to feel their eyes on my body. I told Dave to pull down my thong, which he did slowly. “Jesus, she’s shaved”, he said as he saw my pussy for the first time. I pushed them both back so they would be able to see me properly and opened my legs while raising my knees slightly. I started to rub my cunt and the juices started to flow down my crack.

I looked at them staring at me and it felt so good. They were both kneeling and Andy was rubbing his erection which made me quiver with delight but it was Dave’s cock I couldn’t keep my eyes off. It was standing up and looked enormous. I don’t know how big, maybe eight or nine inches. The redness contrasted with his white skin and the head was shiny with pre-cum and almost purple in colour. He wasn’t touching it but it looked as if he was about to cum at any minute. It was so hard and seemed to be pulsating in time with his heartbeat.

I groaned and came noisily the wetness running down my open thighs.

Andy muttered, “Oh, God, I’m cuming, I’m cuming”, as he rubbed his hardness.

“Come on my tits”, I shouted at him and felt the hot semen shoot onto my right breast. He soon unloaded his spunk and squeezed the last drop on to one of my aching nipples.

Dave was just kneeling there gazing at me, his massive cock throbbing gently. I pulled open my cunt lips as wide as I could. I wanted to make him cum just by looking at me. “I bet you’d like to fuck me, to push deep inside me”. He moaned and simply erupted, spunk flew through the air hitting my stomach and tits. He seemed to just keep coming and coming, I’d never seen anything like it.

His semen was everywhere and I felt so turned on. I knew they’d have to fuck me properly, no matter what I had previously said, to put me out of my misery ... but they both stood up looking very embarrassed, got their coats, said something indistinguishable and left.

I was on fire, anyone could have fucked me. The alcohol and the experience had taken over. I went to the kitchen and got hold of a cucumber - it was all I could think of to use. I lay against the couch, opened my legs and slowly inserted the cucumber into my gaping, soaking cunt.

I looked at myself. There I was covered in spunk with a green substitute cock deep inside my bald pussy, my legs spread wide, my nipples swollen and hard ... there was a noise behind me ... I turned round thinking, hoping it would be Andy and Dave but a voice shouted, “What the bloody hell has been going on here?”

It was my husband ...

... to be continued

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers