Throne of Panties

Story Info
Fred found both his fears and secret desires realized.
2.8k words
3.72
32.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scur
scur
6 Followers

Fred found both his fears and secret desires realized when he travels to a job interview. Little did he know he would encounter the "Queen of Panties" and begin to worship before her throne.

The company Lear jet had begun circling the LA airport as Fred woke from his nap. His short sleep had been punctuated with dreams and fantasies of a very sexual nature. Perhaps it was because of the silken ladies panties he had chosen to put on in his apartment before leaving New York. Perhaps it was because of the long nylon clad legs of the auburn haired flight attendant he had been gawking at prior to his snooze. Or perhaps it was something else.

He shifted in his seat to adjust his pants and hide his erection.

Actually his gawking had amounted to a little more than just an erection. It had amounted to an embarrassing encounter with the aforesaid stewardess. She had noticed his attention to her legs and after also noticing his four thousand dollar laptop and Rolex she crooked a slim finger at him and winked. Fred was dumbfounded and at the same time excited; hoping that this beautiful stewardess had perhaps taken an interest in him. Quickly he rose from his seat and passing by the middle aged woman in the row behind; he followed her to the kitchen area at the back of the plane.

"You must be a pretty talented person to have our company plane sent for you," the beautiful young woman said and smiled.

"I guess I might be." He said, wondering where this was leading.

"Pantieson Inc. only hires the top people in the industry."

"Well, I think I am pretty good in my field but I must admit I was surprised when my application was accepted. Your company is in the Forbes 500 and everyone knows how difficult it is to get a job with them."

"Yes." she said, "They only hire the best." She laid her manicured hand upon his shoulder and felt his gym muscles underneath the expensive wool suit. "Oh, and you work out too. How nice." she said.

Fred smiled, hardly believing such a stunning beauty would be interested in him or his exercise habits.

"I like to keep in shape" he said.

There was a silence as Fred pondered what to say next. Now that he was alone with her he did not want this encounter to end with small talk.

"Umm. I guess you must be pretty special yourself then." he ventured, reddening at his awkward statement.

She laughed an encouraging laugh. "I think I may have a few special attributes." she said.

Alicia knew she had been hired for both her good looks and their ability to bring men to their knees. As an occasional stewardess on the flights with job applicants she had plenty of opportunity to vet the men the company was interested in. "Is there anything in particular you noticed?", She smiled and looked at Fred inquiringly.

Fred hesitated. Could he tell her how her legs made him weak in the knees?.

"You sure have a great personality." he said and paused awkwardly, choosing discretion over valour.

There was a short pause as she considered this. "Usually that is something men say when they cannot find something nice to say about a woman's appearance."

Fred laughed "You are right of course. But I was afraid to point out your obvious attributes. When it comes to your appearance I hardly know where to begin."

"Oh never be afraid to complement a woman on her appearance. We're not children here Fred and you have been practically licking my legs with your eyes since you boarded." She laughed again but this time her laugh was quieter and deeper. "A woman notices things like that."

Fred's head was spinning now. He had not realized he had been that obvious. Truth be told he had a huge fascination with women's legs and in fact with anything from their waists down. He had tried to be discreet but clearly he had not been discreet enough. Could she be annoyed with his staring and is that why she had beckoned him to the back of the plane? Was she planning to call him out on it? The conversation appeared to be halted for now.

She moved to the small window beside the kitchen air intake and gazed out at the clouds surrounding the jet. "I never get tired of this view. The sky is just so beautiful today. Come here and look."

The space in the kitchen was limited but he crossed and squeezed beside her at the window.

"Yes." he said, "A view to die for." Her closeness at this point made him uncomfortable and he still did not know what to make of this encounter or where it was leading. She definitely had him on edge. Her perfume was light and compelling and he could smell the shampoo in the wisps of hair inches from his face. "I would have thought you would be bored with it after all this time."

"Oh not at all and in fact I only do this job occasionally when I am come back from New York on business. My employer likes her staff to multipurpose whenever possible. I am actually bringing some company documents back for our legal staff."

She shifted on her heels and turned to face him. "I hope you are successful in your interview Fred. I think you would enjoy working with us. We are an unconventional company that is more like a family at the upper levels."

Fred nodded. "That sounds exciting."

At this point all the excitement was in his pulse which had started to race as Alicia was now only mere inches away; her breasts almost touching his and her large liquid green eyes looking straight into his brown ones. Did she know the effect she was having on him?

"Does that mean we would be brother and sister? He joked as he wondered whether the flush he felt was visible on his face.

For someone like Alicia a flushed face was not the only way to gauge her effect upon a man. She lightly placed her hand over his and a smile creased the corner of her full lips. "Would you like to be my brother Fred? Are you looking for a sister?"

The question hung in the air. She let it hang and continued looking into his eyes. She was all too aware of the feelings she was causing and his face gave away his mounting confusion and helplessness in the present situation. Nothing like a few mixed messages to throw a man's mind into a quandary. She let it linger just a little longer; enjoying his discomfort and his now obvious desire for her. Her hand moved from his and traveled over the wool on the arm of his suit to his shoulder.

"A man like you could do better than a sister don't you think?"

"Yes." He managed to utter. He swallowed and tried to bring some moisture back to his mouth. This seemed to be going somewhere very quickly and he did not feel in control.

Again through a dry mouth he said, "I guess with someone like you I wouldn't feel much like being your sister."

What did he just say? How did that slip out? Damn, why did beautiful women have this power to turn his mind to mush. Did she catch that he wondered.

"I hope that wasn't a Freudian slip Fred." Alicia laughed. "I don't see a sister in front of me but I do think we could be really good friends."

In the tight space her presence was becoming more and more overwhelming. He tried to back away and his head hit the bulkhead with a thunk.

"Oh you poor dear." she said, reaching up to hold the back of his head comfortingly and moving even closer in the process so that her breasts were now touching his. "These kitchens are too small for a large man like you." Laughing now she said, "You would not make a very good stewardess." and then, "Oh, excuse me. I should have said flight attendant." she giggled. "Oh my god! I just had the funniest image pop into my head. It wasn't flattering. I'm sorry." She laughed again.

Fred's mind whirled. He was unable to control the image that she had suggested from flashing in front of his eyes and saw himself as a stewardess, bending over in a short skirt serving coffee to the company executives on the jet.

Willing that thought away he tried to regain his composure and chuckled in as manly a way as he knew how. "Ha ha. We don't need to go there." he said with a grin.

"I can't imagine how my mind could possibly come up with something like that. That is just too funny for words Fred."

Although she enjoyed his present discomfort as it gave her the edge she needed; Alicia knew she wanted him as a lover and perhaps more. Since her last affair she had not met anyone nearly as eligible as this. Time to boost his ego she thought and giving him no breathing space she moved in for the kill. "Are you partners with anyone right now?"

"No. I'm not actually" said Fred, remembering the disastrous end to his marriage of ten years. "I am recently unattached."

His mind began to dwell on his marriage failure but he quickly put it out of his mind.

" I am sorry; I am somewhat off base right now. You are having quite an effect on me." he said in a quiet voice.

How had this woman so suddenly brought him to this? It was more than her good looks. He knew that. Why did he desire her so much?

Do you like what you see Fred?" she leaned into him.

"Yes." he stopped there, uncertain of what to say next. She was practically the woman of his dreams. He looked at her. Alicia was everything a man could desire in a woman. She ...was...well.. so wonderful. Soft skin and full lips and wonderful hair. A body to die for.

"I know a really good man when I see one and I like what I am seeing right now." she interrupted his thoughts. This man is a keeper thought Alicia.

"I am feeling the same way." Fred said. "I just need some time to sort out my feelings."

He hesitated, trying to sort out the interchange that had just happened between them.

"You are extremely beautiful Alicia." he said.

"I am completely awestruck by you to be honest and .."

She interrupted him. "Do you think we could have fun together? What do you say we join the mile high club right here?"

Alicia pressed the point. "Well? Yes?"

"Are you sure?" He said, stalling as he tried to digest the impact of her last words.

Nothing would please him more than having sex with this gorgeous young woman but he hesitated.

"Of course I'm sure." she whispered. "I knew the moment I saw you get on the plane. There are only two passengers on this flight and I am not a lesbian. You are a very handsome man you know Fred. I want to play."

Sensing his insecurity she pulled the curtains separating the galley from the passenger area. "I know it will be good with you. Let's have some fun!"

"Yes. omg Yes" Fred finally capitulated.

Hugging him to her she slid his jacket to the floor and pressed her lips to his chest. She could hear his heart pounding now and knew he was ready for her. "Oh my big strong man. You are exactly what the doctor ordered."

The strong hands kneading the small of his back and her lips pressing hotly through the silk of his shirt were sending Fred over the top. He moaned. Partly to keep his knees from collapsing he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and drew her to him. His face buried itself in the sweet scent of her hair and and he was intoxicated by it. His pulse was pounding in his ears and he lost all awareness of his surroundings except for the soft body of this incredibly sexy woman who had taken him here.

"Oh God! Oh God I love this. Please. Oh please. This is too good, too good. Oh thank you." the words poured from his mouth. His penis was tenting his pants now and he knew she felt it as she pushed closer to be encircled by him.

"Oh baby." she mouthed against his nipple as she took it into her mouth and began to clamp it with her teeth. "Mmmm. This is so hot for me. I want more."

Slowly she slid the length of his body until she rested with her knees on the floor in front of him. Her arms now were wrapped around his ass as she pushed her head into his erection. Her eyes were half closed as she rubbed the side of her face up and down on his hard dick.

"This feels so right baby. I needed this." Her arms still around him; she pulled his cock closer to her, grinding her face into his groin as his hard on grew.

Fred was breathing now in short jagged gasps. Never had he been brought to such a point in such a short time. The woman in front of him was taking him places he had never been before. His heart was galloping and he submitted himself to the cloud of feelings running through his body as he began to thrust his hips to meet her sweet head full on. He pushed hard. Her cheek pressing the underside of the swollen tip of his almost erupting dick was the only feeling in his universe as she forced it roughly against him.

"Oh please, stop please. I think I'm going to come." he managed to say between clenched teeth as the powerful feelings swept over him. " I want you to enjoy this too! I can't take any more!"

Alicia knew when to stop and prolong the delight. Moving back she pressed her hands against his hips and pushed him away.

"Oh my sweet sweet baby. Hold on. I want to suck you and taste you first. I can't wait to have that dick in my mouth."

Grabbing his belt she practically ripped it from him and yanked his pants to his knees ready to savour the pleasure of taking him into her mouth.

Fred stood above her quivering with lust. He had never felt this way before. The tension was unbearable. One more light touch upon his quivering penis and he knew he was going to spurt and spend his seed all over the galley floor. His cock twitched unrestrained now as she removed his pants and he forced himself to hold back his flow to keep this fabulous moment alive for just a little longer. He was on the brink of coming and his eyelids were clamped shut as he praised the gods for giving him such a magic time with this most magic of women. He heard her moving before him. This god given woman was his chance at heaven. Pumping his cock into the air in front of him he proudly imagined her gazing upon it and deciding how to take it next. He pictured her perfect face below him and pushed his hips urgently in her direction. She had not even removed any of her clothing but none of that mattered. All that mattered was her gentle release of the gushing tide inside him.

"Please baby. Please. I want you so much!" He grunted. There was nothing he wanted more in life than to feel her take his swollen pride in her mouth and give him the release he needed.

To an outside observer the sight of a man standing with his eyes closed while his dick waves wildly in front of him might seem somewhat amusing. To that same observer the sight of the same man dressed now in baby pink panties with white stockings and with his pants around his ankles pumping the air furiously might even cause them to laugh uproariously and perhaps grab their camera.

It did no such thing for Alicia.

"You disgusting creep!" she hissed. "You don't think you could have told me you were a sissy boy before I took an interest in you? You're not a man. You are nothing but a panty waisted little bitch.

I can't believe I wasted my time on you!"

Her voice rose as she heaped more insults on him. Her eyes blazed with fury at his deception.

"Get out of here! Just get out now! The sight of you sickens me."

With that she threw open the curtain and shoved Fred out of the galley. Did she think of the other passenger before doing so? Who knows but Fred's pants formed a tripline and he found himself on the floor of the cabin with a very surprised woman turning in her seat to watch the disturbance.

"Oh really." she said. "Does this sort of thing happen often on these flights?"

Noticing Fred's attire she snorted.

scur
scur
6 Followers