Throne of Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scur
scur
6 Followers

While he numbly considered his options Harriet removed one of them. Looking down at Fred she said, "As you are aware we are both on the way to the same job interview."

She laughed. "And you can bet I will let the company know what their new candidate wears underneath his suits." She leaned closer for a closeup of the drops of cum still on his face. "Smile!" She said, "They might be surprised to discover their prize applicant is just a panty wearing crybaby named Winifred."

Alicia stepped back and carefully wiped her shoe on the pants he was still wearing. She reached for her own cellphone. "I want my own pictures Fred. Let's get a shot of you holding your dick."

"Oh, such a good idea!" said Harriet, "It will make him look like a pathetic wanker." and she moved to Alicia's side.

Fred reached down and feebly grasped his now limp penis for the ladies to take their shots. He knew this picture would be even more incriminating as it would imply he had simply decided to masturbate on the floor of the plane but his will to struggle was gone. "Please Ma'am." he begged Harriet. "This job is important to me. I really need it. I've spent way too much money lately and..." He stopped, knowing he had no chance of prevailing with this woman.

"The job is important to you is it? Well. It's important to me too." she said. "Why would I let this opportunity slip by?" She asked. "Why would I let you get the job I want after this? Do you think I'm stupid?" Harriet laughed.

She stepped back. "Do you think it might be time for a drink now?" Harriet asked Alicia.

"Oh I think it is indeed." she responded. "Have a seat and I will join you. What would you like?

"I'll have champagne, thank you."

As Alicia moved to the galley and Harriet walked back to her seat, Fred was finally free of them and quickly began reassembling himself. It was too late to bother removing his female clothing so he just quickly pulled his pants up and got to his feet. Dressed once again as a man he began to feel a little better and walked back to his seat.

He passed Harriet and heard her snort as he went by. "Look, please," he turned and said, "can we not forget this?"

Harriet looked up at him. "What would possibly make me want to forget? I have pictures of you holding yourself in pink panties and white stockings while covered in cum on the floor of this airplane. You are dead meat."

"Maybe.." he said. "Maybe ... is there anything? Please Ma'am. Please. I would do anything."

Her eyes surveyed his for a second until he broke his gaze and looked down. She was not a cruel woman normally although she would do what it took to get her way when she needed to. She was also quite shrewd and knew that sometimes giving up part of an advantage could lead to more successes later. She had an idea. "You know there is not a chance in hell of you securing the position now." she said. "With what I have on you, the position of mail room clerk with this company would be out of your grasp."

Fred nodded; still looking at the floor but hearing possible redemption in her voice. He would do anything at this point.

"Despite your obvious failings my dear you are clearly competent in your job yes?" Harriet prompted.

"I like to think so, yes."

"You clearly would not suit the position offered as those failings as we have just seen could compromise the companies standing. Am I right?" she stated.

Fred had no choice but to agree. He nodded again.

Harriet moved in for the kill"I may be able to help you then if you seriously and honestly admit to me now that inside you are a sissy who can't help himself."

He had not really ever thought of himself this way and hesitated. "I don't know." he began.

"Winifred...?" she said softly, reminding him of the humiliation he had suffered at the two women's hands. "Do you really think you are a match for me?"

"I don't know." he said again and whimpered,

Just then Alicia appeared from the back of the jet carrying a silver tray with two wine glasses. Fred glanced at her quickly and stepped back.

"For that matter, are you a match for any woman? She said dismissively, and then smiling at Alicia as her champagne arrived. "Thank you my dear. I have a weakness for champagne. Won't you sit beside me? I was just discussing this sissy's future with him.

Alicia sat down, crossing her legs and smiling. "I didn't think he would have much of a future after this." she smiled.

"I don't think it will be quite the future he imagined." she looked at Alicia and grinned. "Now Fred, or should I say Winifred, please answer my question. Your future does depend upon it. Think very carefully before you reply. The only allowable answer is (Yes. I am a sissy who can't help himself ) and if I hear that now I may make the future less painful."

Fred considered the options available to him now? There were indeed none. A pause followed by his voice repeating"Yes. I am a sissy who can't help himself." Still looking at the floor he prayed for an answer to let him keep his dignity.

"Good girl Winifred." Harriet laughed."We may yet find a way out of your predicament for you." and looking across her seat she asked. "Alicia, do you mind keeping things quiet for a day or two?"

The younger woman nodded, looking with interest at Harriet. "Sure, just let me know what you have in mind."

"Well, if things go as planned, I will have the job that our sissy here wants and he will be my new secretary. As you can imagine I will be the one wearing the pants."

She looked at Fred. "Here is the plan sissy boy. At your interview you will express reservations about your abilities to perform at the level required and ask for a less stressful position. Okay? You will say that we met on the jet and tell them that you would be happier being my executive secretary. This is non negotiable sissy boy." She smiled. "This is the only option I can offer to you. You will be my bitch and I can't promise it will be easy. Say yes now or forget any sympathy from either of us."

Fred hardly hesitated. It was not the outcome he had hoped for when boarding the flight earlier this day but at this point he felt a sudden rush of relief. Perhaps his troubles might be over. He knew the paycheques would be enough to cover his debts and keep him solvent. "Yes." he said immediately.

Harriet raised her eyebrows."Yes what?"

"Yes Harriet." he said."I mean yes Ma'am. Thank you so much." he paused. "OMG. I don't know how to thank you for this. I will make it up to you I promise and you won't regret this." The words now spilled out of his mouth. "And thank you too Alicia. I am so sorry for everything."

Alicia grimaced." It's a little late for that sissy boy but I am interested to see what Harriet has planned for you. Your pictures are safe for now however I will stay in contact with her to make sure you keep up your end of the bargain."

Fred blushed and mumbled."Thank you Alicia." as his hopes for her love were finally and completely ruined.

"I think it's time you left us two ladies alone." said Harriet. She waved Fred away and as he walked to his seat she chuckled and turned to Alicia." Oh I think you will enjoy seeing what I have planned for him. My dear friend, you have no idea what is in store for him now. I promise to keep you posted."

Alicia smiled. She really did like this woman.

scur
scur
6 Followers
12