Through a Woman's Eyes

Story Info
A very special trip to the Opera.
1.8k words
4.17
19.2k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Very Special Trip to the Opera: As Told Through the Eyes of the Woman

Hello, baby. What? Yes, I'm wearing that dress you asked me to wear. Yes, the long red one, off the shoulders, with the slit that goes along the side of my right leg from the floor to the very edge of where my panties should be.

Oh, yes, baby, I was paying attention when you muttered, 'no panties'. What? You thought I wasn't listening, didn't you? And I've slipped into those stilettos you love, the shiny black ones. I know you love how they make my legs look, and you do love my legs, don't you? Yes, sweetie, I'm excited.

But you still haven't told me where we're going. When will you be home? Half an hour? Alright. Just let me put on some finishing touches.

* * *

How do I look? Oh, thank you, honey. My hair? Well, I know how you like it to be up. Do you like how I delicately gathered at the top of my head with small tendrils that frame my face? Devilishly angelic? Why thank you, baby. An odd juxtaposition, but a very nice compliment nonetheless.

The pearl necklace you got me the other day looks so lovely, don't you think? And these earrings, I simply cannot believe how stunning they are. You've an amazing aptitude for selecting jewelry. But I'm still trying to figure out where we're going. Please tell me. Please.

The opera? Oh, honey, 'La Bohème', my favorite! How'd you get the tickets? It must be your smile. I know it always gets to me. But then again, you've always known how to get to me.

And box seats, too. What do you mean it's private? You mean you reserved the whole box? But how? How did you do it? Wait, I don't think I want to know.

* * *

Oh, honey, this is unbelievable. The view is splendid. And what's this? Chilled champagne? My goodness, honey, what do you have in mind? You know there's no way we can possibly do anything here even if it is private. The people on the other side of the hall can still see us you know.

And besides we're not exactly 'dressed' for anything risqué. I mean, you're in that tux and I'm in this dress. Yes, I know I've not got anything on beneath it but still.

What, a glass of champagne? Well, alright, one glass of champagne, that's all, you know how it gets to me. Oh, baby doll , this is so delicious. I knew I should have eaten something more substantial at dinner.

God, how I love this opera. It's so romantic, so passionate, so tragic. I know opera isn't really your thing. And I know you're only here to appease me and I love you for that. Here give me a kiss. Ah, your lips feel so good against mine. Hey, wait. Where are you going? I want another kiss. Please, baby, where are you going?

I can't believe you actually got up and left me. What do you mean, 'you were checking things out?' Yes, baby, I forgive you.

What? Yes, okay, I'll have another glass of champagne. But not so full...hey, stop pouring. Honestly, baby, I think you're trying to get me drunk.

You're being so bad. You know that kissing my shoulder drives me crazy honey, why are you doing this? You know I want to see this opera. Please stop nibbling my ear, you know what that does to me. Gosh, is it hot in here? I think the champagne is getting to me. I need to step out of the box for a minute.

You know, you really didn't have to come with me. Yes, I'm feeling better. It's much cooler out here. What? You want to tell me something? But can't you just tell me here? Ok, fine. Alright, baby, what is it? Yes, yes, it's a very nice alcove.

You didn't want to tell me anything, did you? You know you can't hide how you're feeling from me. I know you want to touch me. And I want you to touch me, can't you tell?

Sit down, honey. Let me undo that silly bowtie, I know how you hate wearing them. Let me get a little closer and let me undo that button for you. You don't mind if I climb on your lap do you? Let me just pull up my dress a bit. Good thing this has a long slit.

Hey, mister, where are those hands going? Oh, baby, I think you're trying to touch me. Am I right? Yes, yes I'm sure you're trying to...oh...oh, yes, baby, that's the spot. Yes, that feels so good, but should we be...oh, my God, honey, that's amazing.

Good God. There...ah...yes...holy...ah...Please, rub my clit, harder. Yes, God, yes. No, I don't mind if you put your finger in me. Please, go ahead. That's it., deeper, please. Another finger? No, I don't mind. Oh, good God Almighty. Oh, honey, that feels so...ah...baby. More, please. Baby, please. Please!

No, no, no! Don't stop! Why'd you stop? You want me to wait? Oh, yes, I know. I was starting to get a little loud. I'm sorry. Please, please. What if I give you a little touch, too? Hmmm?

Yes, I imagine you are getting uncomfortable. Let me help you get a bit more comfortable Okay? And will you put your fingers back in me and rub me like you were doing, please. Thank you, baby. God, yes, that's it.

Here let me unzip your pants slowly, I know how you love that. Hehe, yes, yes, I think someone is feeling a bit...aroused. Am I right? No, silly, not me, well, yes...but I was talking about you. Lord, baby, you're so hard.

Hey, you'd better slow down with that thumb. I'm sorry I giggled. God, baby, please, you've got to stop, I'm liable to get vocal, seroiusly. God, that is unbelievable...there, there, please, that feels so good.

What? Why are you staring at me? That again, I know how it turns you on to watch me get so close...but, please don't stop this time, please. Baby, it feels so good.

God, I'm so close. Please...I promise I'll be quiet. No, no, don't stop. Oh, come on! That is so not nice. But you're right, I might call attention to us. Okay, okay, just let me catch my breath.

What's the matter, baby? Cock so hard you're in pain? Oh, poor baby. I'll make you feel better. I know you love it when I stroke the base of your cock, but you want more than that, don't you? Alright, sweetie, just let me just get a bit more comfortable.

Come on now, spread those legs a bit wider for me so I can slide between them. There we go. God, baby, you're so hot.

And, yum, I see something I'd like to take a little taste of. May I? Thank you. Damn, baby, you taste so good. I want more of you.

I know how much you love being in my mouth. Shall I lick you first? Maybe down here at the base and then slide my tongue up you? You like that don't you? Good.

Let me just slide my tongue around your head. Oh, you're so, so hot. I can feel your heat on my lips.

I want to put you so deep in my mouth. You know I love sucking you. Baby, are you ready? Just rest your head on the wall. That's it.

Mmmmm, tasty, very tasty. Oh, baby, you put your hands on my head. Does that mean you want to fuck my mouth? Do you want to cum in my mouth? Don't answer that...I know the answer. I can see it on your face.

But Sweetie, you teased me, you wouldn't let me...so I'm not going to let you.

Ouch, don't pull my hair! Let go of my arm, Really. I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to get you so worked up.

Baby, stop, please. Yes, baby, you're right I like it when you're stern. But not here. Please, let me go. Please, well get kicked out, please. No. We can't here. Yes, I want to finish what I started, but... Wait, ouch, hold on...why are you zipping up your pants?

Ouch, you're really hurting my arm. Slow down, please. Where are you taking me? Jeez, will you please slow down. I can't exactly run in these shoes.

No way. You've got to be kidding. But this is the ladies bathroom. Well, it's the lounge area. Yes, I know it's much nicer than the men's room. And I'm sorry you don't get a lounge in there. Ouch. You didn't have to push me down on the couch, you know.

Oh, God, what are you doing? Shit, you're licking me. Baby, wait, wait. Intermission is in less than twenty minutes. Oh, God, please don't lick me. I can't stand it. It's too good. God, stop. Stop! No...no...no don't stop, don't stop. Yes, suck on me, that's it, yes. Please. Yes, baby, that feels so good, you're amazing. Yes, yes...good God Almighty. Yes, yes, yes. YES! YES! OH, GOD!

Come here. Kiss me. I want to taste me on your lips. God, baby, I want more. I want you in me. I want you in me, now. Come on, baby, please. See how much I want you? I'm pulling my dress over my head. See, I'm naked, in the ladies room lounge sitting on this stupid couch, begging you to fuck me.

I'm serious. Can't you tell how much I want you? I'm practically dripping. And I'm throbbing so much, it's killing me. I want your hands on me. So, warm, so strong. Yes, I love your hands.

I want your lips on me. Yes, baby, kiss my neck. Oh, yes, so nice. My breasts. God, you're so good to me.

Now, please. Oh, yes, baby, that's it. I feel you. That's it slowly, slowly. Oh, that's so nice. Harder. Please, pound me, baby. Make me scream. I'll do it for you, I swear. Make me cum and I'll scream for you.

What? Yes, baby, I'll wait for you. I know you like to do it with me.

Oh, yes, yes, yes. I can't stand it. More, please. I can't hold on any longer. I can't. AHHHH! YES! YES! OH, B-A-B-Y! B-A-B-Y! YES!!!!!

God, you're so wonderful. I can't believe we did that. Okay, yes I can. You're incorrigible, but that's why I love you, isn't it. Jesus, we've only got five minutes before intermission. Help me get my dress zipped up. God, I'm a mess. Not to worry, though. Give me a few minutes to freshen up.

Here, I'll help you get your tie back in place. Yes, you look respectable. Well, except for that sly grin. Honestly!

Coming to the opera, hell, going anywhere with you, is always an adventure. Now come on. They'll be opening the doors soon. Ok, one last kiss. Now let's get back to the box...and maybe if you're really, really good...we can go use that room key you've got in your pocket! The Ritz, right? Yes, of course I recognize the symbol! Now, let's go to the box!