Through Artemisia's Window Ch. 02

Story Info
Fundamentalist Christian woman is further corrupted into sin.
7.8k words
4.69
37k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 04/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a series of orgasms so intense, Rachel slept more soundly that night than she had in a long while. When she awoke -- well past 10 AM, something she never did -- she had some serious soul searching to do. Her behavior the previous night was shocking enough, but her reaction to what she observed shocked her even more. It was one thing to watch, quite another to get off on it. Rubbing sleep out of her eyes, she could still smell herself on her fingers from the night before and a fresh wave of guilt washed over her. She struggled to make sense of the fact that whatever her mind's ideal of proper sexual behavior, her body responded in an undeniable way to acts directly contradictory to those ideals. And now that her body had been awakened to a new level of orgasmic possibility, she hungered for more. She was not sure if she wanted it, but she was sure that she needed more.

Artemisia and her lover continued their performances for Rachel every evening for the rest of the weekend. They somehow established an unspoken rule not to play their voyeuristic game during the day. Artemisia drew her curtains and closed her window in the mornings, or else they would disappear into some other unseen part of the house. That was just as well for Rachel -- during the day, the sunlight streaking into her window made it possible for a reciprocal gaze of which she was not ready to receive. It was one thing to masturbate anonymously in the dark -- it was quite another to put oneself on display so that others could watch. Rachel was already ashamed of her behavior. Even though it was obvious that Artemisia was inviting her to watch, Rachel had no desire to go from shameful to shameless.

What Rachel did know was that she was having the most intense orgasms of her life masturbating while watching the lewd acts between Artemisia and her lover. She even insisted that Kenny take her out during the day on Saturday so as to make sure she was home to catch Artemisia and her lover having sex that night. Kenny took her for a mid-day movie and then a nice afternoon picnic in Memorial Park that included a walk around Prospect Lake. There were birds in the water and some early wild flowers were in bloom. The smell of spring was in the air. As they lay on the blanket in the afternoon sun holding hands and looking up at the clouds forming shapes in the deep blue of the vast Midwestern sky, a need overtook Rachel. The scent of new life in the air, the heat of the sun as it kissed her face and her body, and just the touch of Kenny's strong hand in hers made her want him. She wanted to kiss him and she wanted the feel of his hands and his lips on her body. Truthfully, she wanted him to handle her like Artemisia's lover handled Artemisia: strong and confident. Kenny began to kiss her but after five minutes she had to make him stop and take her to his house. She wanted to do things with him that required a little more privacy than just a blanket laid out on the grass in a public park.

-------(_*_)-------

Kenny understood her signal of lust and sped home, though he was conflicted. Rachel seemed to be losing her boundaries of acceptable pre-marital behavior. On the one hand, Kenny enjoyed their expanded catalogue of acceptable play, but he also wondered what was inspiring such unchaste behavior in the good Christian girl he planned to marry. He used to be the one that pushed the boundaries on their dates, but lately the tables had turned and Rachel was now the driving force behind taking things further. He did enjoy their dates together, but guilt always nagged at him in the aftermath. It didn't seem to nag at her, and that worried him.

Kenny was fully aware that these principles were rare among his male peers. He had not always thought this way, but had come to this conclusion after watching his mom and his older sister suffer at the hands of men who seemed to use them for sex with very little regard for them as people. Kenny never knew his dad, and always felt that if his mother and sister had remained chaste then no man could have taken advantage of them in that way. Because he felt Rachel was special, he wanted to make sure to treat her right, like a lady. But it was still hard on their dates to control their desires. Before, Rachel used to stop things before they went too far. Lately, he was the one worrying that they should slow down.

What also worried Kenny was the fact that Rachel seemed different. She had a new-found sexual energy and awareness. She seemed to know what she was doing whereas before she had been pretty innocent of how to please a lover. Kenny had a nagging suspicion that someone else was teaching her new tricks and he was trying not to think the worst and get jealous. He was conflicted. She made him insanely horny and he wanted her desperately. But he was also worried that Rachel was losing her innocence, and if she was losing it due to cheating on him with someone else, that was unacceptable. But he was scared to bring it up, scared to know the answer either way.

-------(_*_)-------

That Saturday was no different. Barely into Kenny's apartment they were kissing passionately and all over each other. It used to take Kenny an hour or more before Rachel would let him take off her bra and play with her nipples. On this afternoon, she helped him undo her bra and brazenly opened her legs to allow Kenny's hand free access under her sun dress so he could play with her vagina while sucking on the hard nubs that had grown at the tips of her breasts. Kenny wasted no time nudging her panties aside to let his fingers play in her wet folds. That had become Rachel's favorite, though secretly she wished that Kenny would use more than just his hands to play with her down there. She wanted to do more for him than just jerk him off and wanted him to do more to her as well. But she could never voice such desires, and she was too ashamed of her feelings to make the first move. Her body was on fire, however, and if she couldn't get Kenny to do more to kindle her flames, she didn't know what might happen.

As Kenny continued to suck on her breasts Rachel's mind drifted to the oral attention Artemisia and her lover bestowed upon each other. It was so free, so loving, and so incredibly sinful and dirty all at the same time. She shuddered as she pictured Kenny doing the same to her. Would he dare kiss her down there? Just the thought of it sent a gush of wetness out of her, and she grabbed onto Kenny's hand, shoving his finger deeper into her. "Use two fingers," she whispered desperately toward his ear, swirling her tongue along the fleshy little lobe. She needed more of him inside her. She wanted to feel full. Something had to satiate that aching emptiness inside her vagina that yearned to be filled. Yet she could not find the words to ask Kenny to do so.

A memory flashed through her mind of how dirty Artemisia and her lover talked to each other when they were having sex. The vision caused her juices to flow, flooding Kenny's already slick fingers. She had never even said the word, "pussy." Could she? Would she dare?

"Yesss" she whispered in his ear, "put another finger in my... in my... in me. Put another one in me, Kenny!" No, she just could not bring herself to say it. What confused her so much was why she even wanted to in the first place? Kenny did as he was told, however, and groaned at how wet and welcoming she was for him that allowed his second digit to slip in so easily.

Feeling Rachel so wet for him had Kenny hot and hard as a rock. When she felt his erection digging into her thigh, Rachel reached down and rubbed it through his pants. To give her easier access Kenny removed his hand from between her legs to unbuckle his belt and then resumed fingering her sex and sucking on her tits. Rachel licked the palm of her hand to wet it and then took advantage of the easier access she had been given. With what they were doing to each other and because of their mutual inexperience, they were both on the verge of cuming. Rachel could smell her arousal as Kenny fingered her more urgently, her juices oozing out to her thighs.

Frantically and near desperately he pulled her underwear off and Rachel tried to push down his pants. She became frustrated when she could not get them all the way off because he still had on his shoes. She waited, expecting him to take his pants the rest of the way off and then she would give him the special treat of taking him into her mouth. But Kenny was lost to his need at this point and was so heated he couldn't wait. With inexperienced exuberance he awkwardly pushed himself between her legs with his pants still around his ankles. He then kissed Rachel passionately as he reached down and tried to find his target. Rachel had to stop him -- things were moving too fast.

"Wait!"

"What's wrong?" Kenny asked.

Rachel thought about it for a moment that seemed like an eternity. She looked down at Kenny holding his penis in his hand. It was hard and throbbing and certainly hungry for her. She had to admit that she was hungry for it, but she hadn't expected to consume it so fully on this occasion. She was changing... A month ago, she was sure she wanted to wait until she was married. Now she was tempted to say yes right there and right then. "Do you have any condoms with you?" she asked.

"No, do you?"

"No, I don't," Rachel admitted dejectedly. "I guess we better stop."

"Come on, babe. We're gonna get married soon anyway, we can do it this once and be okay," Kenny argued. "I can pull out." He started to aim for her center and push himself forward and Rachel reached out to his abdomen to hold him back with her hand. Kenny looked at her pleadingly and she thought about it. Feeling the heat of his head rubbing into her slit had her very tempted but then she imagined getting pregnant and her mother's face popped into her head, looking at her with a look of shame.

This was not going how Rachel had planned. She was hoping to try out her new oral sex lessons and then hoping maybe Kenny would do the same for her -- a nice, relatively safe way for them to have some romantic fun that afternoon. Instead, things were going much less smoothly and here he was asking her to risk an unwanted pregnancy. 'This is why it is a bad idea for good Christians to take part in such "gateway" behaviors,' she heard her mother say in the back of her head. Oh God! Was she becoming like her mother? That alone was almost reason enough to have sex right there! She thought better of it, though. Risking getting pregnant to spite her mother was not on her list of things to do. Reluctantly, she pushed Kenny off of her.

"No, I think we better stop."

"Shit, Rachel! You can't keep doing this to me! Lately you've been acting like you want it and you get me all worked up but then you keep making me stop. That's not fair!" Kenny complained.

"I'm not trying to be a tease, honest, I was..."

"Well, that's what you're doing!" Kenny interrupted, anger thick in his voice.

"You don't have to yell at me," Rachel yelled back, also getting angry. She had so much she wanted to say but the words didn't come. She couldn't bring herself to admit out loud that she actually wanted to give him a blowjob. To do so seemed just too slutty. So Rachel sat there and said nothing, and she was mad at herself for letting the afternoon go so horribly wrong. They put their clothes back on in silence. It was pretty much understood that the date was over.

Rachel felt like a complete failure. The silence continued as he drove her home. Kenny still seemed mad at her, and that made her even more upset at the whole situation; and very confused. What was happening to her, to her values? When they reached her house, Kenny stopped the car but did not turn off the engine or indicate that he was interested in walking her to her door. He just sat there staring out the front windshield. This made Rachel even more upset. After a minute she opened her door and got out of the car. Before closing the door she leaned in and looked over at Kenny.

"For your information, I wasn't trying to be a tease. I was trying to do something sweet. But since all you can do is pout and be mad, I guess you won't know what that was, will you?" With that, Rachel turned and walked toward her house. Kenny drove off before she could even get her house keys out of her purse.

------(_*_)-------

Artemisia emerged from her bath and kissed Marcel as he sat reading the newspaper at her breakfast table. Then she went to prepare herself a cup of tea. She needed the strong aroma and earthy flavors of the English black tea leaves to get her days started -- a ritual around which one could write a long chapter about the history of the British Empire. She sat down to join her lover at the table with her tea and a bowl of yogurt sprinkled with granola. They looked at each other with lusty smiles, both remembering the events of the previous evening.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" Artemisia asked, barely able to contain a teenage giggle.

"Nothing really, just thinking about all the sick and depraved things I did to you last night, of course!" her lover responded in a faux British accent. They both laughed at their silliness.

"What got into you?" he inquired.

"Why, all the sick and depraved things you put in me, but of course!" she responded in her own faux British accent, blushing and grinning wickedly. Marcel laughed along but he knew something was up. He was pretty sure that while they were having sex he had heard the sounds of another couple having sex coming through her window. But he had obviously been too preoccupied to investigate any further. He didn't know if Artemisia knew or was in on arranging it, but he did know that their sex was especially hot the previous night -- hotter than usual which was really saying something for them. He had no desire to disrupt it, whatever it was, so he decided he would not push the topic any further. However, he couldn't wait to duplicate the experience.

They had sex after breakfast but it was in the living room. It was hot but didn't have the energy of the previous night. Afterwards they showered together then got dressed and headed out to enjoy the beautiful day.

------(_*_)-------

Rachel was upset, hurt, confused and sexually frustrated all at the same time. With Artemisia and her lover things went so smoothly. With her and Kenny everything was awkward and complicated. She didn't know what that meant, and she didn't know what to do or who to talk to in order to figure out what it meant. She decided a good long soak in the bath would do her good.

She undressed and regarded herself in the mirror. For the first time in her life she was struck by the hairiness of her pubes. Not since the last time she wore a swimsuit had she thought about them, and then those thoughts were only about 'trimming the hedges' to fit the lines of the bathing suit, as her mother would call it. But this time was different, and she wondered about the abnormality of having pubes so hairy. What made her have such thoughts? Her mind immediately flashed back to the image of Artemisia lying on her stomach with her hips slightly raised. Rachel remembered the rush she experienced watching Artemisia's lover sink his penis into her sex from that position and it dawned on her why she could see all those details so well: Artemisia was completely shaved. The memory made her blush, and only left her frustrations further stirred.

The erotic thoughts continued as Rachel soaked in the tub. She sank down in the water lifting her knees until her chin just touched the water. Soon she was fantasizing about what might have happened that afternoon had things with Kenny gone as planned. Her breath quickened and she opened her eyes to find her pelvis thrusting up and out of the water; she was rubbing the soap between her legs so thoroughly so as to be long past merely bathing. A frothy lather covered her mound, and on impulse she reached for her razor. When she was done only a small triangle of hair above her labia remained. Her lips felt so soft and smooth and she could not help imagining how Kenny's tongue would feel down there, licking her as Artemisia's lover had. Eventually, those thoughts only brought back her frustration at how wrong things had gone that afternoon with Kenny. She exited the tub and let out the water, wondering what she would do about her relationship. The soak left her more exhausted than relaxed.

As she walked to her bedroom Rachel began to feel what a difference having shaved pubes made. Just walking around became an amazingly stimulating experience. The lips of her sex rubbed together in a way that produced an exquisite arousal. However, it was even more frustrating given her botched afternoon with Kenny. She glanced over at her bedroom window. Her curtain was closed but the window itself was open. It was warm so she appreciated the breeze. Artemisia's car was not there when she got home, and pulling the curtain back to glance across the way, she saw no life in her neighbor's small home. Rachel let the curtains fall back and fell back on her bed. The last thing she remembered before falling asleep was wondering if she was losing her soul in her sexual journey.

------(_*_)-------

Artemisia could not contain her excitement as she pulled up in front of her house. She and Marcel had spent a very mischievous afternoon together, culminating in a visit to the local sex shop. They spent a whole hour in the store, milling over what new toy they would like to try. Artemisia was amazed at how comfortable and free she felt as they giggled and gave each other sly looks anticipating the fun they might have with the various dildos and vibrators. The whole adventure was like an entire afternoon of extended foreplay. They finally decided upon a knobbed anal silicon dildo. The knobs started small near the tip and gradually increased in size, the final one about the size of a lime. Each knob was separated by a half inch of narrow silicon. The largest knob was thicker in girth than the pink butt plug they currently used for anal foreplay. Artemisia didn't know if she would be able to fit it inside her, but her pussy was dripping with anticipation and she could not wait to try. As they stood at the counter to pay for the dildo, Marcel stood directly behind her and drew her back against his body so she could feel his hardness. They were both excited to get home and try out their new toy!

Back at her house, Marcel knew to take her directly into the bedroom. As he undressed, Artemisia went over to the window and opened it to "give them some air." He wasn't buying that explanation but he wasn't going to challenge her on it either. He would just pay closer attention that night to what was going on. Artemisia stripped out of her clothes to reveal a light purple bra and matching boy shorts. The boy shorts showed off her ass beautifully. She had bought them just for that purpose. Artemisia grew up being most proud of her breasts, and all her previous lovers lavished them with attention. But Marcel barely paid any attention to her breasts. He was all about her ass.

Prior to their relationship, she had tried anal sex once unsuccessfully, and never had the urge to try it again. But Marcel established a level of love and trust with her that allowed her to feel comfortable enough with him to let him explore. He taught her that her anus was truly an erogenous zone, and she never looked back. More and more she began to see her ass as a source of power -- power in terms of how aroused it made her lover, and power in terms of the amazing orgasms she achieved from anal sex. For the first time in her life, she was squirting when she came. In her prior relationships she wondered if the female ejaculation was a myth. Now, it was a constant feature of their lovemaking when he was in her ass. It was a "hole" new world that had been opened to her, and she relished it, giggling to herself at her cheeky pun.