Through Artemisia's Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, this new world was not without its cost. For all the pleasure they derived from anal sex they paid for in added preparation. But even this had turned into a romantic form of foreplay. Before the deed, Marcel would give her an enema to clean her out. He took such good care of her ass, even after the deed, rubbing a soothing ointment on her if he had given her a particularly rough pounding. She loved it when he fucked her so savagely, but it did leave her tender for the next 24 hours or so. Rubbing a little ointment into her anus helped her heal quickly to be ready for his next assault.

And ready she was, as she boldly sucked his cock right in front of her window. Marcel had decided to really push the envelope with this window business, so he followed her over to the window and after she opened it he pushed her down on her knees and greeted her with his hard shaft right at eye level. If they were going to be performing for someone, he was going to do his part to make sure the performance was a memorable one. Artemisia wasted no time and eagerly took him into her between her lips. She used her tongue to welcome him there.

--------(_*_)--------

"Fuck yeah! God, just like that baby, suck it deep in your throat." Those were the words that brought Rachel out of her sleep. Not just because of the words themselves, but because of how close to her they sounded. As Rachel opened her eyes, she was surrounded in darkness, signaling that the night time was upon her. She remembered that she was in her room on her bed after taking a long bath. She heard a deep voice say, "Oh God yes, baby, do that shit!" and it brought her right back in to the present, and she realized that Artemisia and her lover must be going at it. But why did they sound so close? Rachel could here them much better than she could the other night. She cautiously opened her curtains and got her first shock of the evening.

Artemisia and her lover were directly in front of their window. Because they were not on the bed, they were about 6 feet closer to Rachel's window. The window and curtains were open, but because they were so close the light was behind them and they were mostly one dark profile. Artemisia was on her knees, and her face was buried in her lover's crotch. His testicles were pressed up firmly against her chin, and her nose was buried in his pubic hairs. Somehow, seeing their shadowy figures in profile like that made it even more arousing. Rachel thought Artemisia was smelling him -- which she found strange -- but then she got her second surprise of the night as she watched Artemisia's head back away and saw her lover's very long and very hard penis emerge from her lips.

--------(_*_)--------

Artemisia and Marcel both heard a gasp of surprise followed by, "Oh my God!" emerge from the window of their neighbor's house. Artemisia knew that Rachel was watching her deep throat and looked up at Marcel to see if he had also registered that they had an audience. For a moment she was very nervous wondering what her lover would do and if he would be ok with it. To make sure he was ok with it, she swirled her tongue around his tip and then swallowed him back into her throat. His eyes shut, his head rolled back, and his knees slightly buckled at the pleasure she gave him. He put one hand on the window sill and with the other ran his fingers through her hair and held her mouth down on him, savoring the intensity of it all. When he opened his eyes again, he smiled down at her, and Artemisia knew she had him and it would be no problem. She winked at him and bobbed her head into his crotch.

-------(_*_)-------

Rachel slapped her hand over her mouth realizing how loud she had spoken. Hoping they didn't hear her. If they had, it did not make them stop what they were doing. She could not believe her eyes. 'How was that possible?' she thought to herself. Artemisia's lover was no small boy, but she was somehow managing to get all of him in her mouth and down her throat. Loud slurping sounds were coming through her window as Artemisia sucked him in a frenzy. Rachel watched as she pulled his rigid hardness out of her throat and bent her head to feast on his balls. Artemisia sucked each of them into her mouth and rolled them around with her tongue, eliciting a loud groan from her lover. Rachel realized that her pussy was soaked, which she now felt much more keenly being shaved. Her lips exquisitely slid together with every slight movement of her legs, driving her crazy. She immediately stripped off the T-shirt and pair of panties in which she was sleeping, and sank her fingers into her hungry pussy, watching Artemisia and her lover go at it.

Artemisia let his balls slip wetly out of her mouth and licked her way up the length of his dick, taking the time to lick all over his head before shoving it back into her mouth. "Oh fuck, 'Meish," he protested using his pet name for her, "I need to stop before I cum already," Rachel heard him say. He pulled his dick from her but Artemisia greedily followed him with her mouth to give him one last suck before allowing him to help her stand. They kissed fervently, their hands playing in each other's crotches, before he instructed her to sit on the edge of the bed closest to the window.

Artemisia laid back and spread her legs, giving Rachel a lewd direct view right into her pussy. Her lover went to the head of the bed and grabbed some pillows and then returned to Artemisia and instructed her to raise her hips. She did and he put the pillows underneath her butt, raising her crotch to just the right level so he could get on his knees on the floor before her and begin his feast. Artemisia stretched her legs further apart as her lover lowered his head to her oozing sex. He did not go to her center right away, but instead began to lick and nibble on her inner thighs. The teasing drove Artemisia wild. "Oh God Marcel, don't tease me, put your mouth on me, please!" Rachel heard her say. Her lover apparently ignored her, and continued to suck on her inner thighs, rubbing the areas where his mouth wasn't. Then Rachel saw his head turn directly to Artemisia's sex. From this angle, she could not see what he was doing to her but they were so close she could hear. Rachel heard a sharp intake of breath through his nose.

"Mmmmm, sweetie you smell so delicious, making me so hungry for you," Rachel heard him growl. Rachel could smell herself in the room and wondered if he would also think she smelled delicious. She imagined him between her thighs about to worship her... pussy and almost came right then. She guiltily switched her mental image to put Kenny in his place. Would Kenny think she smelled delicious? If only Kenny was hear eating her like this while she watched! She was taken aback by her wicked thought, but too far gone now to care.

Artemisia's lover was done smelling her and was now eating her pussy with abandon. Rachel could only see the back of his head moving excitedly, but she knew what he was doing from Artemisia's screams and moans. Plus, Rachel could just barely hear him slurping. It had her on the verge, and she knew it would not be long before she came.

-------(_*_)-------

Marcel took Artemisia's clit between his lips and sucked it, lashing it with his tongue. Then he licked down her slit and stuck his tongue in her pussy as far as it would go, swirling it around. He tongue fucked her like that, twirling his tongue inside her before pulling out then stabbing it back inside of her. He had a marvelously long tongue, and Artemisia was thanking God every time it snaked into her. "Oh God, yes, tongue fuck me, just like that! Ahhhh Jesus that's good!" Marcel did this for a minute before sliding his tongue back up through her labia to suck on her clit some more. He continued to alternate between the two, holding Artemisia's legs spread wide for him, and feasting on her. When Artemisia was close to cuming, Marcel briefly took his mouth away from her pussy and pushed her legs back further until her knees were resting on her chest. This brought her ass up to the level of his gaze and allowed him easier access to her there.

"Ahhhh, don't stop! What are you doing?!" Artemisia exclaimed. She knew exactly what he was doing, but wanted him to say it out loud for Rachel's sake.

"Well, I've been tongue fucking your pussy for a little while, but now I think your ass needs some attention. I don't want her to feel neglected," Marcel explained, playing along perfectly. He must know now, Artemisia thought to herself, grateful that he didn't say anything but was playing along. She was a little nervous doing this without letting him in on it, but she knew he was enjoying the sex. Her mind was brought immediately back to the present when she felt his warm breath blowing against her exposed anus.

"Yeah, put your tongue right there. I SO love it when you lick my ass. Tongue fuck it just like you were doing my puss- Shit! Oh my God!" Artemisia moaned, feeling his tongue move around in her crack licking every spot but her asshole. He was teasing her and she was going out of her mind. Finally, he let his tongue run over the crinkly ridges of her anus. As he did so, his nose landed directly in the mouth of her pussy, and he continued to loudly breathe in her musky scent as he licked her ass. Artemisia's hand was busy rubbing her clit as he began to lick lovingly around her asshole. Hardening the tip of his tongue, Marcel began to force it through her sphincter.

"Ahhhh yesssss! Do it, baby. Tongue fuck my ass! I'm cuminnnnnnggggg!!!!" Artemisia screamed. Marcel did not let up and kept forcing his tongue deeper in her murky hole.

-------(_*_)-------

Rachel was cuming with Artemisia, trying desperately not to scream out loud. She grabbed a pillow and shoved it in her mouth to try to muffle her screams caused by the intensity of her orgasm. Hearing the wet smack of Artemisia's lover's face against her pussy as he slammed his tongue into her ass was all she could take. A violent orgasm was ripping through her and her body thrashed on the bed. She was angry at herself for all the pleasure she took in watching such a sick act. Actually, the fact that she could not see directly exactly what was happening heightened her pleasure. It left her mind to imagine all the details she could not actually see. Consequently, she had a clear mental image of Artemisia's ass getting tongue fucked even though she had never directly witnessed such an event. And her body, apparently, loved the way her mind filled in the details.

As Rachel came down from her orgasm she saw Artemisia's lover reach down for something and came up with a package in his hand. "Ooh, is that our new toy?" She heard Artemisia ask excitedly. All Rachel heard in response from Artemisia's lover was a deep sinister chuckle. As he opened the package, Rachel could not quite make out what it was. It was about a foot long, and had about 5 or six round balls on it, starting small at the end and each one getting bigger until finally reaching a blunt, tapered end on the other side. Rachel figured it must be a sex toy, but had no idea how it worked.

Rachel watched as Artemisia's lover moved off the floor between her legs and onto the bed, kneeling by her head. Artemisia immediate reached out to slide his hard, dripping dick into her mouth. Her legs remained open and Rachel could clearly see both of Artemisia's holes, looking all wet and shiny with her juices and his saliva. While she sucked him, he reached for a small bottle and squirted a clear gel-like liquid in his hand. Then he used his wet hand to work the lube onto the new toy. "Ok, now relax your ass for me and let me in," Rachel heard him say. She could actually see Artemisia's anus flexing and puckering, eagerly getting ready for an intrusion. Rachel was mesmerized about what she was about to witness.

Artemisia's lover reached down and inserted the smallest knob of the strange sex toy directly into her anus. Rachel stared on in rapt awe, seeing vividly for the first time any form of anal sex. She heard Artemisia moan out her approval around the thick shaft that had taken up residence in her mouth. Her lover had a wicked smile on his face as he pushed the next, slightly larger knob into her.

"Yesss, that's it, you love sucking my cock while I play with your ass, don't you?" Rachel heard him ask. Artemisia moaned louder and nodded her head vigorously, greedily refusing to take he lips from around him. Rachel thought he would shove the next largest knob into her, but instead he teased her by pulling the first two out. She watched Artemisia's anus flex, greedily trying to hold onto the small invaders. Then her lover started the process all over again, inserting the first two knobs. This time he pulled just the second knob in and out, and they both watched Artemisia's asshole flex around the small sphere as it violated her from both directions. Finally, the third largest knob was inserted. Rachel saw Artemisia's pussy twitch and dribble increased wetness from its core in appreciation, and her own pussy responded with its own little gush. How in the world could this be turning her on, she wondered in horror? She had never fantasized about anal sex. But the look on Artemisia's face told of a deep down, primal kind of bliss and Rachel could not help but to respond to the raw hedonist indulgence being displayed before her.

The insertion of a fourth, larger knob refocused Rachel's attention. This one was inserted more slowly, and Rachel got to watch in vivid detail as Artemisia's ass relaxed itself to open wide enough for the intrusion. Her pussy was oozing profusely now, and a constant stream of moans and whimpers escaped her lips around the shaft on which she sucked for dear life. Her lover, again teasing, withdrew the fourth and third knobs, only to shove them back in again, a little faster this time.

There was one more knob to go -- the fifth and largest of them all. "You ready for the last one, Meish?" her lover asked of Artemisia. She nodded vigorously. Then her head stopped moving up and down his shaft as she braced herself for the largest part of the dildo to be inserted in her rectum. Her lover withdrew himself from her mouth and slowly pushed in the last section. Artemisia let out a scream of obscenities and said, "Oh God, baby, fuck me! You gotta fuck me!" The pace at which Rachel fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit sped up exponentially. Both women were on the verge of cuming, hard.

"You like that?" her lover asked.

"Fuck yes, I love it!"

"What do you love about it?"

"How full it makes me feel, how deliciously dirty it makes me feel, giving myself to you like this," Artemisia said breathlessly.

Artemisia's lover repositioned his self, walking around the bed and grabbing both of Artemisia's legs and bending them way back until her knees touched her shoulders and her feet dangled behind her head. What a scandalous sight she made: her pussy dripping wet and gaping open, and the end of a dildo sticking out of her ass. Then he got up on the bed placing each foot on either side of her. He kneeled, letting his thick wet shaft hover right over Artemisia's lewdly exposed sopping wet pussy. He kneeled some more, putting the tip right at her entrance. He rubbed his head around in her folds, teasing her with it, until she begged to be fucked again. Then in one brutal thrust, he rammed his entire length down hard into her pussy, making her scream. Unable to take it any longer, Rachel went into her own silent convulsions of a roaring orgasm.

-------(_*_)-------

Artemisia was cuming. Usually, she would only be on the verge at this point and would be able to hold it until Marcel started fucking her ass, but today, all exposed as she was to Rachel's gaze, she couldn't hold back. With the dildo in her ass, everything was that much tighter. She could feel every detail of his dick as it slammed into her, every bulging vein and ridge. It was too much. Her orgasm started immediately, rushing up from her toes, slamming into her and sending her into convulsions. Amazingly, Marcel kept fucking her through her orgasm and managed to hold back on his own orgasm. Thank God, she thought, wanting to make sure he was still able to fuck her ass. She was hungry for it, and deep down, she really wanted Rachel to witness them in the act this time.

When Artemisia managed to come down from her orgasm, Marcel withdrew his dripping dick from her sticky pussy. If it was even possible, it looked harder than it was when he first put it in her. The devilish look in his eye told Artemisia that she was in for a really good pounding. Still kneeling above her and reaching back, Marcel slowly pulled the knobby dildo from her hungry ass, now relaxed, stretched, and lubricated, ready to be impaled. A light breeze from the open window blew across her ass and pussy. Combined with her anticipation, the sensation caused goose bumps to break out all across her lower body. Marcel took his aching cock in his fist and rubbed the head across her anus. Involuntarily, it tried to grab onto him and suck him inside her murky depths, but he held back, teasing her opening with fleeting pressure. The head of his cock was hot with the blood angrily surging through it, nearly searing Artemisia with its heat. She tried lifting her pelvis to force him inside but instead he taunted her.

"Is this what you want? Tell me."

"Yes," Artemisia replied softly. She'd like to lie to herself, and tell herself she was suddenly nervous about letting her innocent virgin neighbor watch her get lewdly ass-fucked in exquisite detail, but really she was not. She was being coy, knowing Marcel would make her beg for it and say it louder, loud enough for Rachel to hear. Only then would he give her ass the plundering they both so desperately needed.

"I can't hear you," Marcel said in a low growl. "Louder."

"Yes, fuck my ass," Artemisia hissed, a little louder this time, but still not loud enough. Marcel began to lift his dick away, as if he would leave her. Unacceptable, she sank her nails into his arms and yelled with abandon, "Fuck my ass, baby! Fuck it hard, fuck it now!"

-------(_*_)-------

Rachel had barely come down from her last orgasm when the string of obscenities coming out of Artemisia's mouth caused her lover to shove his dick back into her, only this time Rachel could see very clearly that he was NOT in her pussy. She watched his heavy cum-filled balls descend to land between Artemisia's cheeks as his full length plunged firmly into her ass. The disgust in her mind was, again, not matching the raw reaction in her loins. Watching the lusty, sinful act of sodomy unfold before her had sent Rachel right back into a state of heightened arousal. By all accounts her clit should have been worn out, and too sensitive to be touched at the moment. But when she heard Artemisia scream out in pleasure as her lover withdrew his dick all the way up to the head before plunging it back down into her, Rachel knew she would cum again in a little bit, and her hands stayed buried in her pussy.

No longer pausing at the end of every stroke, Rachel looked on with a mesmerized expression as she watched his hips work up a steady rhythm forcing his shaft in and out of her ass. Because Artemisia's ass was hanging off the end of the bed closest to the window, Rachel could see so much more detail. She saw Artemisia's anal ring hug her lover's cock every time he pulled it out of her, creating a vacuum seal that seemed to suck him back in a little harder with every stroke. She could see all their moisture, from lube, leaking pussy juice, and precum, all making a frothy squishy sexual chorus, accentuated by the rhythmic slap of their hips colliding. Then, with a slight refocus of her eyes, Rachel saw something that made her heart stop!